PDA

View Full Version : Twitter fight - Darrel Reid vs Shaun Phillips

BigPlayShay
04-13-2010, 12:03 PM
This is a lame thread, but what the hell:

@ShaunPhillips95 I'm A Say Dis 1 Time & 1 Time Only Cuz Dis Da 2nd Time Dis Done Happened. Keep My Name Outta Ya Mouth Son.

@Footz95 your a joke son.

@Footz95 I don't twitter beef I'm not making u famous you know where I'm at.

@ShaunPhillips95 Don't Get Football & Real Life Confused Son. I Wuz Dat Dude At Birth. Ask Ya Family Dey Know Me...

@Footz95 again son I don't twitter beef. I like you but I protect my team and you know me and what I stand for.

@ShaunPhillips95 Don't Start BackPeddlin Now Son & Dis Ain't Got Nuttin 2 Do Wit Ya Team. Dis Is U Havin A Problem Wit Me & Flappin Ya Gums

@Footz95 no back peddling I just don't beef to fly for that. Well in that case so much for being nice u know where I'm at.

@ShaunPhillips95 & Dis Ain't No Beef Twitter Beef None Of Dat. Dis Me Addressin What I Been Hearin. Point Blank Period

@Footz95 I got the same number if u wanna know u can call son. That's what addressing it is.

@ShaunPhillips95 Ain't Got Dat But Imma Call Our Mutual Friend Dat U Got Mad At In Miami Cuz She Only Knew Ya Jersey # Cuz Its Da Same As Me

@Footz95 lol when u get a starting job call me.

For more: http://twitter.com/Footz95 and http://twitter.com/ShaunPhillips95

SonOfLe-loLang
04-13-2010, 12:05 PM
is that english? christ

WolfpackGuy
04-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Footz?

LOL

(I wouldn't make fun of it to his face though after the way he killed Macho Harris in the Eagles game...)

PRBronco
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Hahaha I really admire Phillips' ability to capitalize the first letter of every word. That takes time. Also his broken english is second to none.

Archer81
College graduates...nice.

:Broncos:

gyldenlove
It seems the retards are not just in the air force.

bowtown
04-13-2010, 12:07 PM
The English language has never been in better shape.

DomCasual
04-13-2010, 12:08 PM
So, I start reading that, I get about halfway through, and I hear dripping. "What the heck," I ask myself. I look at the floor, and the dripping seems to be coming from my ear. And lo and behold, there appears to be brain cells in a pool under my chair.

Damn you, Shaun Phillips and Darrell Reid! Damn you to hell!

underrated29
04-13-2010, 12:11 PM
I hate shaun phillips. Probably more than any player in the entire league. infact the only 1 player in all pro sports that I hate more is Todd bertuzzi.

Wish someone would just light that dude up on a block or something. Hines ward style.

Popps
04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Hahaha I really admire Phillips' ability to capitalize the first letter of every word. That takes time. Also his broken english is second to none.

Hilarious!

RonDaChamp24
04-13-2010, 12:14 PM
I hate shaun phillips. Probably more than any player in the entire league. infact the only 1 player in all pro sports that I hate more is Todd bertuzzi.

Wish someone would just light that dude up on a block or something. Hines ward style.

I hate Shaun Phillips too. I just called him a b*tch on twitter. I'm sick of him and his bullsh*t he's always spewing. Lieing about what happened between him and McD, talking trash to Broncos fans on twitter, and about us in the media. He's a 1 trick pony, and he's not even that good at what he does.

Dagmar
04-13-2010, 12:16 PM
http://gfishoutofwater.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

easymobee
04-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Not the most distinguished of debates, but at least it looks like our guy has come out on top. Shaun Phillips also looked like the slightly more idiotic when it comes to grammar.

Smiling Assassin27
04-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Not the most distinguished of debates, but at least it looks like our guy has come out on top. Shaun Phillips also looked like the slightly more idiotic when it comes to grammar.

Being less idiotic than Shaun Phillips is like being less annoying than Kate Gosselin or less gay than Charles Nelson Riley.

s0phr0syne
04-13-2010, 12:26 PM

Sadly, it's Reid's tweets that have the jacked up Capitalization (they're being sent to @ShaunPhillips95).

They both looks like retards.

PRBronco
04-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Sadly, it's Reid's tweets that have the jacked up Capitalization (they're being sent to @ShaunPhillips95).

They both looks like retards.

Damn it! My lack of twitter knowledge foils me again :(

s0phr0syne
04-13-2010, 12:31 PM
;)

no worries, I read through the convo the first time thinking the same as you...probably mostly because I didn't want to believe that the Bronco player was the one talking like that.

Doggcow
04-13-2010, 12:32 PM
I want to punch myself in the dick after reading 3 lines

Bronco CB40
04-13-2010, 12:32 PM

Mr.Meanie
04-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Is it too early to predict twitter as the catalyst for the downfall of civilization?

Mr.Meanie
04-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Darrell Reid is my boy. He don't give a ****. I will go to war with him any day.

**** Shaun Phillips. I hate him more than any player in the NFL. He acts like he is tough from the hood, but he's nothing but an Uncle Tom. He better watch his back because some thug ass loc in the orange and blue is going to pump him full of lead.

Keep yapping and the graveyard will be your new residence.

srsly?

crush17
04-13-2010, 12:34 PM
yeah, darrel reid looks like a friggin' jackass tho...

crush17
04-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Darrell Reid is my boy. He don't give a ****. I will go to war with him any day.

**** Shaun Phillips. I hate him more than any player in the NFL. He acts like he is tough from the hood, but he's nothing but an Uncle Tom. He better watch his back because some thug ass loc in the orange and blue is going to pump him full of lead.

Keep yapping Shaun and the graveyard will be your new residence.

You're not doing Darrel Reid any favors here, pal.

Popps
04-13-2010, 12:35 PM

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/sorry_babe_save_the_internets.jpg

UberBroncoMan
04-13-2010, 12:51 PM
The funniest **** is that Darrel Reid actually has a phenomenal vocabulary. If you saw the video on denverbroncos.com after we picked him up last year he was throwing ouut big word after big word. Was very articulate. I've seen his twitter before though. So ****ing weird. It's like two people.

UberBroncoMan
04-13-2010, 12:56 PM
yeah, darrel reid looks like a friggin' jackass tho...

Yeah. When I read that I actually assumed what Darrel Reid wrote was actuallyfrom Shaun Phillips. Thought to myself. What an idiot.

Then I noticed took in the @, and my palm reached my face.

The MVPlaya
04-13-2010, 01:03 PM
First off, being "articulate" on twitter isn't exactly advocated, you only have so many characters you can type per message.

Secondly, if you're surprised that people speak differently in a professional/public space as compared to the real world/every day life space... then you must either a. be in school b. not in touch with reality.

The average American has 7th grade reading level.

Reid actually typed normally as compared to Phillips... you can easily tell Reid is more educated.

If you want to see another language - go check Desean Jackson's twitter.

baja
04-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Oh ya this thread is at the end of page two, what does that say about us

gtown
04-13-2010, 01:07 PM

Post of the Year candidate.

UberBroncoMan
04-13-2010, 01:09 PM
First off, being "articulate" on twitter isn't exactly advocated, you only have so many characters you can type per message.

Secondly, if you're surprised that people speak differently in a professional/public space as compared to the real world/every day life space... then you must either a. be in school b. not in touch with reality.

The average American has 7th grade reading level.

Reid actually typed normally as compared to Phillips... you can easily tell Reid is more educated.

If you want to see another language - go check Desean Jackson's twitter.

Youch. No need to get so feisty. Also I have no idea how you think Reid typed normally compared to Phillips.

Unless horrid English and capital letters on every word is more normal?

Los Broncos
04-13-2010, 01:16 PM
is that english? christ

Ha! Ha! Ha! same thing I was thinking!

TheReverend
04-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm extremely embarrassed for both of them, but especially Reid.

1. He looks like the bigger retard.

2. Acknowledged trash like Shaun Phillips in the first place.

TheReverend
04-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah. When I read that I actually assumed what Darrel Reid wrote was actuallyfrom Shaun Phillips. Thought to myself. What an idiot.

Then I noticed took in the @, and my palm reached my face.

This.

I had to do a double take and actually go to Reid's twitter page to be as ashamed as I am. http://twitter.com/Footz95

theAPAOps5
04-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Josina must be teaching Twitter slang as a side job. dey mastered her tekneek son!

SoDak Bronco
04-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Can someone with an ebonic dictionary translate what the hell any of this means.

iDENVER
04-13-2010, 02:05 PM

hahahahahahahah :rofl::rofl: i pray your not serious. You sound retarded and not hard at all. I agree this is post of the year for being so intimidating.

TheReverend
04-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Can someone with an ebonic dictionary translate what the hell any of this means.

Sure.

Darrell Reid: "Hey Shaun, I was hoping you and I could set back black culture and progress 50 years and reinforce almost every racial stereotype in the process!"

Shaun Phillips: "Sounds great, Darrell. Let's do it."

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2010, 02:11 PM

lol

DomCasual
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM

This is a lame thread, but what the hell:

@ShaunPhillips95 I'm A Say Dis 1 Time & 1 Time Only Cuz Dis Da 2nd Time Dis Done Happened. Keep My Name Outta Ya Mouth Son.

Reid: I only intend on saying this once. This seems to be a frequent occurrence. Please refrain from talking about me.

@Footz95 your a joke son.

Phillips: You are foolish, sir!

@Footz95 I don't twitter beef I'm not making u famous you know where I'm at.

Phillips: I refuse to get involved with this discussion. I also refuse to enhance your notoriety by engaging in said discussion. If you would like to discuss this further - or perhaps take part in a contest of fisticuffs - you have my place of residence.

@ShaunPhillips95 Don't Get Football & Real Life Confused Son. I Wuz Dat Dude At Birth. Ask Ya Family Dey Know Me...

Reid: You are making a mistake by comparing a football contest to life off the field, sir. I was born to a position of prominence. Ask members of your family, as I believe they are familiar with me.

@Footz95 again son I don't twitter beef. I like you but I protect my team and you know me and what I stand for.

Phillips: Sir, I will reiterate that I will not engage you in a discussion using this social medium. I enjoy our relationship, but I feel a sense of loyalty to my Chargers teammates. You are familiar with my natural sense of loyalty.

@ShaunPhillips95 Don't Start BackPeddlin Now Son & Dis Ain't Got Nuttin 2 Do Wit Ya Team. Dis Is U Havin A Problem Wit Me & Flappin Ya Gums

Reid: Your retort seems to contradict your previous sentiment, and this concerns me. This discussion is not related to your Charger comrades. This is an issue between you and me; and the way you've chosen to articulate your sentiments.

@Footz95 no back peddling I just don't beef to fly for that. Well in that case so much for being nice u know where I'm at.

Phillips: I have not contradicted anything. I just don't intend to engage you in this manner. If you intend to follow this line of attack, I will no longer do it good-naturedly. I will just reiterate what I said earlier. You are aware of my place of residence.

@ShaunPhillips95 & Dis Ain't No Beef Twitter Beef None Of Dat. Dis Me Addressin What I Been Hearin. Point Blank Period

Reid: This is not a discussion over social mediums. That is not accurate. This is my way of responding to rumors I have been hearing. I am being direct with you.

@Footz95 I got the same number if u wanna know u can call son. That's what addressing it is.

Phillips: You have my telephone number. Feel free to reach out to me directly, sir. That is the manner through which I would prefer to carry out future discussions on this matter.

@ShaunPhillips95 Ain't Got Dat But Imma Call Our Mutual Friend Dat U Got Mad At In Miami Cuz She Only Knew Ya Jersey # Cuz Its Da Same As Me

Reid: I think you are mistaken - I don't have a current telephone number for you. I will ask a common friend we have in Miami, Florida for clarification on this matter. She claims you became angry with her. She identified you by the number on your jersey. She remembered it, as we share the same number.

@Footz95 lol when u get a starting job call me.

Phillips: I am laughing right now. When you become more adept and successful at your profession, please give me a telephone call.

Smilin Assassin
04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
hahahaha Dom...classic.

ColoradoDarin
04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
I understand Jive better than twit-speak:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0bhTxvzrUFo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0bhTxvzrUFo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hookemhess
04-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Reid: I only intend on saying this once. This seems to be a frequent occurrence. Please refrain from talking about me.

LMAO

Beautiful.

Popps
04-13-2010, 02:55 PM

Phillips: I refuse to get involved with this discussion. I also refuse to enhance your notoriety by engaging in said discussion. If you would like to discuss this further - or perhaps take part in a contest of fisticuffs - you have my place of residence.

Reid: You are making a mistake by comparing a football contest to life off the field, sir. I was born to a position of prominence. Ask members of your family, as I believe they are familiar with me.

Phillips: Sir, I will reiterate that I will not engage you in a discussion using this social medium. I enjoy our relationship, but I feel a sense of loyalty to my Chargers teammates. You are familiar with my natural sense of loyalty.

Reid: Your retort seems to contradict your previous sentiment, and this concerns me. This discussion is not related to your Charger comrades. This is an issue between you and me; and the way you've chosen to articulate your sentiments.

Phillips: I have not contradicted anything. I just don't intend to engage you in this manner. If you intend to follow this line of attack, I will no longer do it good-naturedly. I will just reiterate what I said earlier. You are aware of my place of residence.

Reid: This is not a discussion over social mediums. That is not accurate. This is my way of responding to rumors I have been hearing. I am being direct with you.

Phillips: You have my telephone number. Feel free to reach out to me directly, sir. That is the manner through which I would prefer to carry out future discussions on this matter.

Reid: I think you are mistaken - I don't have a current telephone number for you. I will ask a common friend we have in Miami, Florida for clarification on this matter. She claims you became angry with her. She identified you by the number on your jersey. She remembered it, as we share the same number.

Phillips: I am laughing right now. When you become more adept and successful at your profession, please give me a telephone call.

!Booya!

boltaneer
04-13-2010, 03:44 PM
And this is why you should stay away from Twitter.

PRBronco
04-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Man, this is too much. I think I'm going to strip Reid of his starting spot on my Madden roster.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, I should go for a walk to cool down.

Killericon
04-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Thread of the century.

crush17
04-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Dom, you did exactly what I was in the process of doing haha!

Ace work!

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Philips is an idiot but reid got clowned in the end.

DomCasual
04-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Philips is an idiot but reid got clowned in the end.

The bar was set pretty low for the whole conversation, though.

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2010, 04:39 PM
The bar was set pretty low for the whole conversation, though.

There are no winners here, not even us meager witnesses.

BigPlayShay
04-13-2010, 04:44 PM

http://www.jontanis.com/gallery/d/3559-2/funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

RonDaChamp24
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM

This whole post had me rolling dude! GREAT job. Not even kidding this was freaking hilarious.

Popps
04-13-2010, 05:35 PM
This whole post had me rolling dude! GREAT job. Not even kidding this was freaking hilarious.

When I talk about post of the year candidates, I'm usually joking.

That was definitely a candidate for post of the year... fo realz, yo.

hookemhess
04-13-2010, 06:39 PM
When I talk about post of the year candidates, I'm usually joking.

That was definitely a candidate for post of the year... fo realz, yo.

I second the nomination. I, too, thought about translating their conversation, but didn't & thankfully so, it wouldn't have been nearly as well done.

rmsanger
04-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Insert the: You can take the blank out of the blank but you can't take the blank out of the blank .... Comment.

Jason in LA
04-13-2010, 09:32 PM
It seems faster to type it out the correct way. I don't see how those guys can type or even read that stuff. My brain hurts now.

theAPAOps5
04-13-2010, 09:47 PM
This place needs more DomCasual! I laughed all evening to that!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

maher_tyler
04-13-2010, 09:51 PM
The title of this thread alone makes me laugh!!

DomCasual
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
This place needs more DomCasual! I laughed all evening to that!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thanks, man. But that was low-hanging fruit. :)

Los Broncos
04-14-2010, 11:32 AM
yeah good stuff Dom :notworthy

iforgotmypassword
04-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Cut Darrell Ried

crush17
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
The title of this thread alone makes me laugh!!

hahahaha i know right??

it makes me think of that south park episode "cripple fight!"

instead, its "twitter fight!"

lol

Boltergeist
04-14-2010, 06:28 PM

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Just a great post. Phillips and Reid are both like 12 year olds and a total embarassment to respective teams for this public display of stupidity.