PDA

View Full Version : Bzdelik To Wake?

bombay
04-10-2010, 10:19 PM
http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2010/04/09/wake_forest_targets_colorados_bzdelik

Starting to look that way.

Very tough for the Buffs. He had a real shot at getting them on a decent path, and when a guy like that gives up...

Jori
04-10-2010, 10:55 PM
More from the Daily Camera:

http://www.dailycamera.com/sports/ci_14859601#axzz0klRpRU7F

BroncoBuff
04-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Damn .....

BroncoBuff
04-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Oh, and shut up Alec. Nobody wants you posting in this thread.

bombay
04-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I wonder if it's a coincidence that the three sports that produce any revenue at all - men's and women's basketball, football - are all in complete and total disarray.

What do you think, Mike Bohn? It's probably just the little things.

ColoradoBuff
04-11-2010, 06:57 PM
and Bohn's story is that Wake never asked permission to speak to Coach Bz. and is said to be really pissed about the whole ordeal! I know Coach Bz was very upset about 2 recruits being denied admission or told that they needed to take more classes to come to CU.....and these same 2 recruits were already allowed into Gonzaga and Duke. CU athletics is in a total mess!

broncswin
04-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Hard times...I can't take this shait anymore...this school sucks aZZ

Tombstone RJ
04-11-2010, 07:16 PM
CU is a joke as far as athletics is concerned. They don't value athletics and it's going to hurt them in the long run. They are going to find it harder and harder to field competitive teams at that means they won't get the best coaches. It's a snownball thing.

I don't blame Buzz for cutting out. It's a no win situation. Even if he managed to get the buffs into the tourney, they'd be killed in the first few rounds. He'd be living under the roof of an athletic department that see's little value in men's sports. While things like Under Water Basket Weaving classes for pregnant unwed mothers gets top priority, especially in the Women's & Humanities Research Department, things like men's football and basketball get scrutinized and cut back by the administration.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Good luck Bz, and F the CU AD's Office if they're angry over this. They suck, the Administration above them sucks, and anyone who has an opportunity to get out should take it.

Tombstone's right, the school doesn't value athletics and it's going to bite them in the ass bigtime. It's a snowball situation, people aren't going to give to a ****ty program and a lot aren't going to make general donations either. I think a lot of the anti-athletics professor in the People's Republic don't realize that a strong athletic program will bring in more money for the school overall.

spdirty
04-11-2010, 11:12 PM
and Bohn's story is that Wake never asked permission to speak to Coach Bz. and is said to be really pissed about the whole ordeal! I know Coach Bz was very upset about 2 recruits being denied admission or told that they needed to take more classes to come to CU.....and these same 2 recruits were already allowed into Gonzaga and Duke. CU athletics is in a total mess!

Wow, if thats true then damn...think from now on Ill go to the rocky mountain showdown and thats it. **** Boulder. I will not pay any attention to, or support a program that refuses to support themselves.