PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jerseys?

MangoBuffs
04-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Hola all, was directed here by a friend because apparently people here have some jersey knowledge. It isn't Broncos related but it is Colorado related! I have this Matt Holliday Rockies jersey which is out of date. Normally I would chalk it up to bad luck, toss it out (see: my cutler jersey most recently) and be on my way.

But this is slightly different because Carlos Gonzales is a nice up-and-coming player for the Rockies and he wears the same number (#5) that Holliday did. So I'm trying to see if I can just get the lettering changed and save me cash.

Ideas? Experiences? Thoughts? Snarky comments?

Bronco CB40
04-10-2010, 07:25 PM
But this is slightly different because Carlos Gonzales is a nice up-and-coming player for the Rockies and he wears the same number (#5) that Holliday did. So I'm trying to see if I can just get the lettering changed and save me cash.

Nothing would be more embarrassing than walking around Coors Field sporting a jersey with a misspelled name.

MangoBuffs
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
I see what you did there.

s0phr0syne
04-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Maybe someone with some knowledge will pop in and help you out, but if not, you might want to try using the search tool to look for threads that might have the info you've asked for. I remember seeing a few threads about custom jerseys...so hopefully you'll have some luck!

Tombstone RJ
04-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Hola all, was directed here by a friend because apparently people here have some jersey knowledge. It isn't Broncos related but it is Colorado related! I have this Matt Holliday Rockies jersey which is out of date. Normally I would chalk it up to bad luck, toss it out (see: my cutler jersey most recently) and be on my way.

Ideas? Experiences? Thoughts? Snarky comments?

Not sure how the name is applied to your jersey, but I'd just take it to a dry cleaner that has a seemstress or whatever you call that person and see if they can remove the old name and put the new name on the jersey. I'm guessing if you supply the name they can put it on.

Might check with a silk screen business to see if they could help you out.

MangoBuffs
04-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Not sure how the name is applied to your jersey, but I'd just take it to a dry cleaner that has a seemstress or whatever you call that person and see if they can remove the old name and put the new name on the jersey. I'm guessing if you supply the name they can put it on.

Might check with a silk screen business to see if they could help you out.

Thanks for the tip, will do.