PDA

View Full Version : The Broncos Dream Team

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 08:11 PM
I wrote a commentary on Bleacher Report, and ever since John Elway and his army left Broncos Country, the past eleven season (1999-2010) have not been that great. They sucked ass. They have not brought home a Super Bowl trophy since the 1998 Super Bowl.

How About the Broncos Dream Team?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/366740-broncos-commentary-the-broncos-dream-team

The dream offense: Peyton Manning (Colts QB), and Darren Sproles (San Diego) or Reggie Bush (New Orleans) for running back; just to give Knowshon Moreno, Correll Buckhalter and Brandons Marshall and Stokley all an edge.

The dream defense: Shawn "Lights Out" Merriman fron San Diego; goes great with Champ Bailey, Ryan Clady, DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil and the rest of the Broncos Defense.

How about the dream team, so the Broncos can get back on track?

Cmac821
04-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Clady does not play defense

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 08:18 PM
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/157/original/lolwutsp3.jpg

Dedhed
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Please let this be the last post in this thread. Please.

PRBronco
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
What the ****?

Broncosfreak_56
04-08-2010, 08:25 PM
http://goodbadandugly2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail1.jpg

broncosteven
04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I wrote a commentary on Bleacher Report, and ever since John Elway and his army left Broncos Country, the past eleven season (1999-2010) have not been that great. They sucked ass. They have not brought home a Super Bowl trophy since the 1998 Super Bowl.

How About the Broncos Dream Team?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/366740-broncos-commentary-the-broncos-dream-team

The dream offense: Peyton Manning (Colts QB), and Darren Sproles (San Diego) or Reggie Bush (New Orleans) for running back; just to give Knowshon Moreno, Correll Buckhalter and Brandons Marshall and Stokley all an edge.

The dream defense: Shawn "Lights Out" Merriman fron San Diego; goes great with Champ Bailey, Ryan Clady, DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil and the rest of the Broncos Defense.

How about the dream team, so the Broncos can get back on track?

Are you related to TSIGUY or Baja?

Lev Vyvanse
04-08-2010, 08:29 PM
http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/128986436512006344.jpg

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
The best players in the NFL should come to Broncos Country

One - so they can give Champ Bailey, Knowshon Moreno, Kyle Orton, Correll Buckhalter, and others the edge they need.

Two - so they can bring home Super Bowl trophies year after year, just like back in 1997 and 1998 during final two years of the Elway era.

Dudeskey
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/sherriffs/Sense.png

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM
What? I hate seeing the Broncos lose their opportunity to go to the Playoffs, and then the Super Bowl, year after ****in' year

Fusionfrontman
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I hear on Madden 2010 you can do a Fantasy Draft and pick up guys like Peyton Manning, Bush, Sharper in the 1st few rounds, and then pick up decent Broncos like DJ, Stokely, McBath, and Goodman in the later rounds. This way you can build your dream team that has Broncos on it.

this thread hurts my ass.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 09:07 PM

One - so they can give Champ Bailey, Knowshon Moreno, Kyle Orton, Correll Buckhalter, and others the edge they need.

Two - so they can bring home Super Bowl trophies year after year, just like back in 1997 and 1998 during final two years of the Elway era.

Serious question: does mom know you're on the computer past bedtime?

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
For your information, Dr, Broncenstein - I live on my own, and have been for 11 years.

I can do whatever the **** I want.

Cool Breeze
04-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Kind of late in life to be trollin message boards and

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/06/08-15/diaperman.jpg

broncosteven
04-08-2010, 09:13 PM

Knowshon really deserves a SB after such a long run in the NFL without one.

Maybe you can get Carl Peterson to lobby the NFL to allow all teams with an 8-8 record to make the playoffs so Knowshon has a chance to win a SB.

Anyone know if this guy has the same IP address as Baja?

Fusionfrontman
04-08-2010, 09:14 PM
^ What is with the closet door a good 2 feet above the floor? Serious re-modeling needs to be done.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
For your information, Dr, Broncenstein - I live on my own, and have been for 11 years.

I can do whatever the **** I want.

Translation: this eleven year old is in deep shiat when mom finds out he's up late on a school night.

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm 29 asshole

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm 29 a-hole

Translation: 2+9 = 11

Fusionfrontman
04-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Translation: 2+9 = 11

HA! This. Brilliant

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Dr. Broncenstein, how about my foot up your ass?

tsiguy96
04-08-2010, 09:23 PM
rather have drew brees than peyton manning. and not just because he beat them in super bowl, because hes been the better QB the last 3 years.

Conklin
04-08-2010, 09:24 PM
About Brian

I'm a Journalism student at Pikes Peak Community College; I want to transfer to Metro State College of Denver to get my Bachelors, and then to CU Boulder to get my Masters; all three journalism degrees.
My lifelong dream is to work for FOX News Channel: my primary focus - however - is to create programs for the FOX Network (Simpsons, American Idol, 24 and Family Guy), starting off with my network evening newscast at 10:30pm/9:30c, which would be after the primetime local news.
I have been following the Denver Broncos since early 1997, when they were going to the Super Bowl, and under Mike Shanahan.

Conklin
04-08-2010, 09:25 PM
wow, this guy can't be serious http://bleacherreport.com/articles/365321-the-bobby-boucher-defense-the-clear-alternative-to-steroids

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
What, Conklin? That is how sports should be!

Getting juiced up on 'roids, risking your health and well-being, and taking the fun and honest competition out of sports - that is f---ked up.

I love that idea after watching that Adam Sandler movie, how about applying that skill into knocking opponents on their asses?

along with the dream defense, that technique by Sandler's character Bobby Boucher will juice up the Broncos' chances at more win during the regular season.

tsiguy96
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
wow, this guy can't be serious http://bleacherreport.com/articles/365321-the-bobby-boucher-defense-the-clear-alternative-to-steroids

good lord

Blueflame
04-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Dr. Broncenstein, how about my foot up your ass?

You're new here, Newsanchor... so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're unaware of some of our rules. One... we generally frown on calling other posters names like that one. And Two... an intentional circumvention of the "language filter" in order to avoid it posting like this: "**********"... is a bannable offense. Please don't do it again.

/mod mode

DBroncos4life
04-08-2010, 09:34 PM
I feel bad for new posters that join this board.

Dagmar
04-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Did dragster get an alt log in?

Lev Vyvanse
04-08-2010, 09:39 PM
You're new here, Newsanchor... so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're unaware of some of our rules. One... we generally frown on calling other posters names like that one. And Two... an intentional circumvention of the "language filter" in order to avoid it posting like this: "**********"... is a bannable offense. Please don't do it again.

/mod mode

Wait.. it's against the rules to call someone **********?

HAT
04-08-2010, 09:41 PM
^ What is with the closet door a good 2 feet above the floor? Serious re-modeling needs to be done.

It used to be a furnace closet. The return air grill was below the door. Bob's parents remodeled the basement & turned it into a bedroom for him.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 09:41 PM
It's an alt trying to set the record for least number of posts prior to ban hammy. Not counting bots.

Dudeskey
04-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Did dragster get an alt log in?

Those are called sockpuppets ;)

Blueflame
04-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Wait.. it's against the rules to call someone **********?

His post has been edited to remove the recognizable offensive name (which would have been auto-edited by the language filter had said filter not been intentionally circumvented).

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 11:06 PM
DOWN with Laughing, smiling, having a sense of humor, being colorful and full of life. UP with taking life, and myself, very seriously; even in Broncos Country.

:cuss::bash::redpunch::Broncos::USA:

SonOfLe-loLang
04-08-2010, 11:08 PM
About Brian

I'm a Journalism student at Pikes Peak Community College; I want to transfer to Metro State College of Denver to get my Bachelors, and then to CU Boulder to get my Masters; all three journalism degrees.
My lifelong dream is to work for FOX News Channel: my primary focus - however - is to create programs for the FOX Network (Simpsons, American Idol, 24 and Family Guy), starting off with my network evening newscast at 10:30pm/9:30c, which would be after the primetime local news.
I have been following the Denver Broncos since early 1997, when they were going to the Super Bowl, and under Mike Shanahan.

He wants to be a show creator and do the news? Ambitious

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Diane Sawyer - World News Tonight from ABC News and Peter Jennings/Charlie Gibson's predecessor.

Katie Couric - CBS Evening News and Dan Rather's successor

Brian Williams - NBC Nightly News and Tom Brokaw's replacement

They all better watch their asses...

and so should the classic rivals (Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders), when we the Broncos come to bite their heads off.

GoHAM
04-08-2010, 11:37 PM
This newsanchor reminds me of a "special" 40-something yr old "student" when I was in college.

She used to hang out at the Engineering building and tell everyone that she was learning how to design roads. When asked why she wanted to design roads she stated that when the next ice age came people would need all the extra roads to get to Florida and Arizona.

True story.

TailgateNut
04-09-2010, 07:46 AM
What, Conklin? That is how sports should be!

Getting juiced up on 'roids, risking your health and well-being, and taking the fun and honest competition out of sports - that is f---ked up.

I love that idea after watching that Adam Sandler movie, how about applying that skill into knocking opponents on their asses?

along with the dream defense, that technique by Sandler's character Bobby Boucher will juice up the Broncos' chances at more win during the regular season.

Oy ****ing Vey! We've "drafted" another loser.

First it's the stupid ass cheerleading thread, now this.

Please find the nearest trap door and jump on it!

bowtown
04-09-2010, 07:54 AM
This has to be a joke... please tell me it's a joke.

TailgateNut
04-09-2010, 08:34 AM
This newsanchor reminds me of a "special" 40-something yr old "student" when I was in college.

She used to hang out at the Engineering building and tell everyone that she was learning how to design roads. When asked why she wanted to design roads she stated that when the next ice age came people would need all the extra roads to get to Florida and Arizona.

True story.

LOL "she" must be Garcia's buddy who works for CDOT and came up with the brainfart that the bridge in Missoury failed because of bridge expansion joint failure.ROFL!

Dagmar
04-09-2010, 08:35 AM
This has to be a joke... please tell me it's a joke.

Dude, dragster is banned and a couple of hours later this guy shows up?

This place can't be turd free for more than 2 hours...

baja
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Hotrod disappeared just days before the dragster showed up.

Could dragster = hotrod