PDA

View Full Version : Gerald McCoy

TheReverend
04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
One thing I can't get over about this guy is how well he wears his weight. He's one of the leanest 295 lbs I've ever seen. I fully expect him to add another 15-25 lbs of muscle in the next two years and stay every bit as explosive as he has been.

PRBronco
04-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Cool story bro.

Jk I wouldn't do that do you. I hate to give him the kiss of death, but the last guy I saw carrying that kind of weight that well was Courtney Brown.

ludo21
04-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Sapp-esque it seems to me.

TheReverend
04-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Cool story bro.

Jk I wouldn't do that do you. I hate to give him the kiss of death, but the last guy I saw carrying that kind of weight that well was Courtney Brown.

Unless he has the same voodoo injury curse, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!

snowspot66
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Cool story bro.

Brown was pretty damn good when he wasn't constantly injured.

Momentum
04-08-2010, 09:08 PM
One thing I can't get over about this guy is how well he wears his weight. He's one of the leanest 295 lbs I've ever seen. I fully expect him to add another 15-25 lbs of muscle in the next two years and stay every bit as explosive as he has been.
Im sorry, did you post? All I saw was your avatar.

PRBronco
04-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Brown was pretty damn good when he wasn't constantly injured.

Yeah I was a fan.

anton
04-08-2010, 09:31 PM
I have been in love with McCoy since last year because I knew there was a great chance that the Bucs would get him. Right now it looks like it is a 95% chance that he will be a Buc.

He really needs to add strength in his upper body and hopefully he can get up to 300-305 as his true playing weight. His lower body is huge though, both thighs look like boulders. I can't wait to get my #99 McCoy jersey.

Hopefully I can also get a #15 Marshall Bucs jersey ;D

Durango
04-09-2010, 12:38 AM
I have been in love with McCoy since last year because I knew there was a great chance that the Bucs would get him. Right now it looks like it is a 95% chance that he will be a Buc.

He really needs to add strength in his upper body and hopefully he can get up to 300-305 as his true playing weight. His lower body is huge though, both thighs look like boulders. I can't wait to get my #99 McCoy jersey.

I think the Bucs will get McCoy, but judging by past drafts, there are some really dumb bas**rds drafting early, so you can never be sure one of these clunky front offices would draft a Heyward-Bey-type guy out of the blue and re-shuffle the entire top ten. I love watching this stuff even though I only have limited knowledge about the process, because every year somebody make an incredible boneheaded move early and everyone scrambles to draft the guy they missed.

meangene
04-09-2010, 04:27 AM

Just come off those second round picks and you can have him! :approve:

Play2win
04-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Trade our #11 to somebody and get back a later 1st rounder + a second rounder. Trade Marshall for the Buc's 2 second rounders.

That would give us the first rounder, plus FOUR second rounders.

We could really shore up our TRENCHES with those (four) second rounders. :strong: