PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Barber leaves his 8 month preg wife for 23 year old , you stay classy Tiki ....

TDmvp
04-07-2010, 01:30 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/04/07/10/Tiki-Barber-Leaves-Pregnant-Wife-for-23-/landing_truthrumors.html?blockID=211368&feedID=718

What a total pos ...

Br0nc0Buster
04-07-2010, 01:34 PM
he has always been a tool

just got that douchebag vibe from him on his NBC football stuff

extralife
04-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Tiki never came off well. But really, what could you possibly do inside your own head to rationalize a move like that?

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Here's a couple of pics of the girl he left his wife for.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/374910-traci-lynn-johnson-pics-the-intern-tiki-barber-left-his-wife-for#page/1

Los Broncos
04-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Wow, I didn't know he was this big of a POS.

Rabb
04-07-2010, 01:44 PM
what a douche

I mean I get that there is nothing like the fresh young poon, but come on man

what does his wife look like? (no it has no bearing, I just am curious)

BowlenBall
04-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Let me play devil's advocate here:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/192/282/2010-04-07-johnson072254300x300_display_image.jpg?1270658622

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 01:46 PM
what a douche

I mean I get that there is nothing like the fresh young poon, but come on man

what does his wife look like? (no it has no bearing, I just am curious)

Check my link above. The slideshow has at least one pic of her after 3 or 4 pics of the new chick.

Rabb
04-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Check my link above. The slideshow has at least one pic of her after 3 or 4 pics of the new chick.

thanks Bean

and there is no devil's advocate here

leaving an 8 month prego wife is being a piece of crap...not only do they have children already but now there is another that will grow up right from the start with that

I don't think there is a guy out there that wouldn't like a little strange, but you have to realize when you build that long of a life with someone you have to stick it out...or at a bare minimum not ****ing leave them when they are about to pop out Tiki Jr.

Marriages are not easy, so don't get married if you want to keep banging 23 year old interns

TDmvp
04-07-2010, 01:50 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/192/284/Picture2_display_image.png?1270658856

Yea she is hot ... but he is still a pos ...

TheReverend
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Sleavy move leaving your wife when she's a month away from popping with your kid... but... massive upgrade.

Garcia Bronco
04-07-2010, 01:54 PM
UVA is gay.

vancejohnson82
04-07-2010, 01:55 PM
whats worse is that we had to listen to him whining about his own father leaving him and Rhonde when he was a kid...

and you think this little piece of ass is going to stay with him for much longer? girls like ACTIVE players...not unemployed wash ups who work for Yahoo! sports

GoHAM
04-07-2010, 01:56 PM
The Barbers, who were married for 11 years, were also expecting twins, but that isn't the only reason the news comes as shock. Barber has been outspoken about how angry he still is that his father left his mother years ago. Now he will expect to face the same sort of criticism.

What a scumbag. :thumbsdow

randomtask
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Tiki Barber acted like a douche when he was a player, but I didn't think he was this big a douche.

Guess this goes to show you about some people.

http://www.phinusigma.com/titan777/douche.jpg

Smiling Assassin27
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/192/284/Picture2_display_image.png?1270658856

Yea she is hot ... but he is still a pos ...

She ain't exactly a picture of virtue herself. Sniffing around another woman's man is p.o.s.-ish.

Garcia Bronco
whats worse is that we had to listen to him whining about his own father leaving him and Rhonde when he was a kid...

and you think this little piece of ass is going to stay with him for much longer? girls like ACTIVE players...not unemployed wash ups who work for Yahoo! sports

I always remember being at his last college game and watching him and his brother walk off the field as the loser they are. :P

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/where_the_white_women_at_tshirt-p235663096562406441trlf_400.jpg

PRBronco
04-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Wait...he is a twin and his wife is having twins!? Wooooaaaaah my mind is blown. Also I already knew Tiki was a big bag of fail, always nice to get confirmation though.

PRBronco
04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
She ain't exactly a picture of virtue herself. Sniffing around another woman's man is p.o.s.-ish.

I guess you could say she's down with OPP?

SonOfLe-loLang
04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
The heart is a funny thing

BowlenBall
04-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I guess you could say she's down with OPP?

other people's penis?

TDmvp
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM

totally agree Smiling ... But tiki was the one who had all the control if anything happened or not ... so I give him more of the blame.

Mr.Meanie
04-07-2010, 02:07 PM
To be fair, its hard to judge other people's relationships. Maybe they had some serious problems and both refused to work on them.

On the other hand, why get her pregnant if that's the case? And why wait until a month before the kids are born? There's such a thing as decorum, especially for someone who gets paid to be in the public eye.

Lestat
04-07-2010, 02:12 PM
i'm not advocating what he did. but his wife must be a Kate Gosselin type uber bitch to leave her.
the new girl is nice and all but has no man learned from Brad Pitt?
cheat up not down or equal.

he's a douche for sure and it makes it even better that the Giants won right after he retired.

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:13 PM
On the other hand, why get her pregnant if that's the case? And why wait until a month before the kids are born? There's such a thing as decorum, especially for someone who gets paid to be in the public eye.

This side relationship has been going on for months. And do we really believe this is the only time he's cheated?

Ratboy
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Seriously? Let's all be quick to judge.

His wife could be a total ****. Who the **** would want that?

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM
i'm not advocating what he did. but his wife must be a Kate Gosselin type uber b**** to leave her.

Wait, what?

the new girl is nice and all but has no man learned from Brad Pitt?
cheat up not down or equal.

Again....what?

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:16 PM

If that is the case, then you don't stay with her for 10+ years and have 4 kids with her when you know for a fact that, due to your position in life, you have options like he does. Sorry. That's not how it works.

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 02:19 PM
;D

I am leaving you.

Now I know this may come as a surprise to many. They may say, “Tiki! You’re too young to ditch your wife for some blonde white chick!” But I don’t see it quite that way. I’m not your typical football player husband. I’m not obsessed with husbanding the way some of these other husbands are. I have far more diverse interests than that, Ginny. That’s why Rick Reilly admires me so. I am interested in other things, like this girl Traci’s juicy snatch.

I know running backs don’t last long in this marriage business. Don’t you see that? I had to get out of this before I caused lasting, permanent damage to my body. Some backs aren’t so fortunate to see the light. Like Earl Campbell. He stayed married too long, and his wife beat the **** out of him.

I don’t want to be like that. There’s so much more I want to do with my life. I don’t want to sit around with bad knees twenty years from now, wondering why I didn’t get out sooner. I want to travel the world. Maybe get married and have kids. I can’t do that if I’m married to you. Don’t you see that?

I think, in time, you will come to understand why I made this decision, even admire it. You may be upset now. I understand. You’re a fan. But soon you’ll realize that Tiki made the best decision for Tiki. I leave you with my head held high, knowing I gave you my absolute best. And that our marriage never became a shell of its former self. Soon, the new kids will roll in and you won’t even remember me. Circle of life.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I gotta go hit that intern tang.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2010/04/my-dear-i-leave-you-with-my-head-held-high.html#more-25620

Rabb
04-07-2010, 02:19 PM

well then the answer is stop making kids with her, it doesn't help anything and bad news won't get better with time

Ratboy
04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
If that is the case, then you don't stay with her for 10+ years and have 4 kids with her when you know for a fact that, due to your position in life, you have options like he does. Sorry. That's not how it works.

Maybe so, but people change. Maybe he finally got enough courage to call it quits? People separate all the time, it's how he acts towards his children after the separation that will define him.

Mr.Meanie
04-07-2010, 02:22 PM

So you're saying he should have done this a few years ago?

Rabb
04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Maybe so, but people change. Maybe he finally got enough courage to call it quits? People separate all the time, it's how he acts towards his children after the separation that will define him.

courage when she is 8 months preggers?

that isn't courage, that is being a cowardly ****er...married or not

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Maybe so, but people change. Maybe he finally got enough courage to call it quits?

He didn't find any "courage" anywhere. He got caught cheating after (at least) a few months. Cheating isn't courage. Divorce her first, then do whatever you want to the intern of the week. If nothing else, it'd cost you less.

loborugger
04-07-2010, 02:24 PM

No, no, no. We have all the facts necessary to cast judgement from this single sensationalized article. Case closed.

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:26 PM
So you're saying he should have done this a few years ago?

If, by "this", you mean stop having kids with her and divorce her, then yes. If she was that bad a wife, he should've done that a long time ago. You can't ever justify cheating by saying your current wife, who you just knocked up for the 3rd time after 10+ years, is a b**ch.

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:28 PM
No, no, no. We have all the facts necessary to cast judgement from this single sensationalized article. Case closed.

I know you are being sarcastic here, but it's true. We actually do. I don't care if she is the worst wife on the planet and beats him regularly. There is no way to claim that the way Tiki is handling things is the right way to go about things.

Ratboy
04-07-2010, 02:29 PM
I honestly don't care either way. I figured I would make a post or two and hope no one would reply. :(

gyldenlove
04-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Here's a couple of pics of the girl he left his wife for.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/374910-traci-lynn-johnson-pics-the-intern-tiki-barber-left-his-wife-for#page/1

That girl clearly does anal.

Archer81
04-07-2010, 02:35 PM
I honestly don't care either way. I figured I would make a post or two and hope no one would reply. :(

7 years and you still have'nt learned what this board is like?

:kiss:

:Broncos:

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 02:36 PM

Ha!Ha!Ha!

Swedish Extrovert
04-07-2010, 02:43 PM

I don't think shes THAT attractive either.

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 02:44 PM
maybe it was Ronde

chickennob2
04-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Who says the baby is his?

(Obviously I have no information on this. But neither do you. And that's the point.)

DomCasual
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM

Probably should have used some protection, then.

hades
04-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Uh oh, we could have another Steve McNair situation brewing...

cutthemdown
04-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I guess Tiki didn't buy into the Obama father's day speech.

cutthemdown
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Uh oh, we could have another Steve McNair situation brewing...

Tom Brady knocked up a chick then split also though.

Jason in LA
04-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I typically don't care about these celebrity's personal lives. Don't kill, rape, or rob anybody or do anything alone those lines. I don't care if they cheat, just show up and play.

But it would be interesting to hear the full story here. On the surface it looks like he's a POS, but that's because people are just filling in the blanks. He could very well be a POS, but maybe she's a POS that he needed to get away from. The timing is horrible, but when is a good time to leave? When kids are involved there is never a good time to leave. For all we know she could have been the biggest bitch on the planet and drove him away (that doesn't mean it's okay to cheat, just saying that his wife may have been a major reason for him leaving). The other woman may not of even really been a factor. He may not have left his wife for her. Maybe he was just leaving his wife because it was a bad marriage and it was time to go. He may have left even if he wasn't getting it on the side.

Again, he may be the POS people are making him out to be. But maybe she was the cause of the breakup. Or maybe it was mutual. Maybe neither of them were bad people. It just may not have worked out.

And the point about his father, that's out of line. So he and his wife are getting a divorce and it means that he's walking out on his kids?!?! It means that he's going to be a dead beat dad?!?! Wow. So any couple with kids who get a divorce means that the father is walking away from his responsibilities? Come on now.

Los Broncos
04-07-2010, 03:53 PM

haha good one :notworthy

Popps
04-07-2010, 04:21 PM
I typically don't care about these celebrity's personal lives. Don't kill, rape, or rob anybody or do anything alone those lines. I don't care if they cheat, just show up and play.

But it would be interesting to hear the full story here. On the surface it looks like he's a POS, but that's because people are just filling in the blanks. He could very well be a POS, but maybe she's a POS that he needed to get away from. The timing is horrible, but when is a good time to leave? When kids are involved there is never a good time to leave. For all we know she could have been the biggest b**** on the planet and drove him away (that doesn't mean it's okay to cheat, just saying that his wife may have been a major reason for him leaving). The other woman may not of even really been a factor. He may not have left his wife for her. Maybe he was just leaving his wife because it was a bad marriage and it was time to go. He may have left even if he wasn't getting it on the side.

Again, he may be the POS people are making him out to be. But maybe she was the cause of the breakup. Or maybe it was mutual. Maybe neither of them were bad people. It just may not have worked out.

And the point about his father, that's out of line. So he and his wife are getting a divorce and it means that he's walking out on his kids?!?! It means that he's going to be a dead beat dad?!?! Wow. So any couple with kids who get a divorce means that the father is walking away from his responsibilities? Come on now.

He had an affair with a 23 year old months after knocking up his wife with (more) kids (twins,) 11 years into a marriage.

" He was always the nice guy with a million-dollar smile," a Barber family friend told The Post.
We were shocked to find out that he could walk out on his wife of 11 years while she's pregnant with twins. He was with this girl in Senegal while Ginny was three months pregnant.
"And we believe she was also with him in Vancouver while he was blogging about the Winter Olympics for Yahoo.com."

You're comparing that to two adults mutually agreeing to part ways without extraneous circumstances?

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cool_story_bro_trollcat.jpg

Hogan11
04-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Is it wrong not to care about this at all?

Popps
04-07-2010, 04:25 PM

No.

yerner
04-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm just surprised the intern wasn't a dude.

gyldenlove
04-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm just surprised the intern wasn't a dude.

Who the hell would hire a male intern? that is like having a male private secretary - the very top level of douchebaggery.

strafen
04-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Not saying what Tiki did was right, but that gal is hot!

OBF1
04-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Blonde white woman = black mans kryptonite.

UberBroncoMan
04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Can't stand stupid **** like this. **** Tiki and his whore girlfriend.

The Joker
04-08-2010, 01:16 AM
My bet is that the Barber family ultimately benefits hugely from a little snake like Tiki walking out on them, just like the Giants did.

DBroncos4life
04-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Has anyone checked Independence Hall for anther alien wizard lately? Jesse James and now this? Seems like another sex addiction out break is about to hit.
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:267348" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

Elway 4 Life
04-08-2010, 05:57 AM
The most suprising thing to me is that Tiki was married. I always thought he was gay. He always came across as fruity.

So note to self call Dr. Grimes and schedule an appt. to get gaydar calibrated.

Beantown Bronco
04-08-2010, 06:05 AM
The most suprising thing to me is that Tiki was married. I always thought he was gay. He always came across as fruity.

So note to self call Dr. Grimes and schedule an appt. to get gaydar calibrated.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NpKs119eaZ8"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NpKs119eaZ8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Bob's your Information Minister
04-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Human nature.

You say you wouldn't do it, but you're not Tiki Barber.

Nobody here knows what would happen to their lifestyle if they had world-class ass throwing itself at them every night.

Chris
04-08-2010, 06:47 AM
His wife is winning the superbowl next season

TailgateNut
04-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Human nature.

Nobody here knows what would happen to their lifestyle if they had world-class ass throwing itself at them every night.

Hilarious!

in addition to cracking me up by even considering that wench to be "world class", cheating on your wife is LOW and if she's carrying your child and you decide to cheat on her, makes you the equivalent of whale ****!

barryr
04-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Pretty pathetic. But just as with our society, loyalty and commitment are not in vogue anymore, so this is just another example of that.

Meck77
04-08-2010, 07:21 AM

From a personal standpoint maybe not Hogan. From a societal standpoint it's a pretty sad trend. I understand people's inner need to reproduce but it's as if we've become a nation of prarie dogs just popping out babies for the sake of doing it. It's all good if you plan on taking care of them but let's face it. That just isn't the case anymore.

Rabb
04-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Human nature.

you are right I wouldn't know what I would do

I know one thing I wouldn't do...get married

Man-Goblin
04-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Anyone ever wonder if Tiki and Ronde ever pulled the switcharoo? Yeah, um, me neither.

Elway 4 Life
04-08-2010, 09:43 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NpKs119eaZ8"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NpKs119eaZ8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Hilarious!

uplink
04-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Yeah, same with Tiger. It would be just too hard to resist.

Hogan11
04-08-2010, 04:07 PM
From a personal standpoint maybe not Hogan. From a societal standpoint it's a pretty sad trend. I understand people's inner need to reproduce but it's as if we've become a nation of prarie dogs just popping out babies for the sake of doing it. It's all good if you plan on taking care of them but let's face it. That just isn't the case anymore.

It's been going on for years and years Meck, all you can do is pay attention to your own house and make sure things are in order for you and yours. The actions of Tiki Barber just don't matter in the face of that.

Cool Breeze
04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Anyone ever wonder if Tiki and Ronde ever pulled the switcharoo? Yeah, um, me neither.

You mean having sex with men instead of women?

NO!

gunns
04-08-2010, 07:59 PM

Then you divorce her and start a new life. I doubt Tiki's new life is going to be as rosy as he hopes.....Two kids, two on the way.....that's a hell of a lot of child support.

gunns
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
For all we know she could have been the biggest b**** on the planet and drove him away (that doesn't mean it's okay to cheat, just saying that his wife may have been a major reason for him leaving). The other woman may not of even really been a factor. He may not have left his wife for her. Maybe he was just leaving his wife because it was a bad marriage and it was time to go. He may have left even if he wasn't getting it on the side.

Major rationalization alert! I'm sure his wife was a major reason for him leaving, after she kicked him in the balls after finding out about the affair. You obviously aren't married. It's a commitment, for better or worse....and I'm sure his wife wasn't a dream to be around, two kids, morning sickness, twins. Try a pregnancy sometime and see if you are the most pleasant person to be around, not to mention the possibility of not being able or wanting to have sex on a regular basis, being pregnant with twins. Yep go find an alternative sex partner. He's scum.

Hey Ginny, make sure you provide those kids with everything they need from Daddy. Then when the hot 23 year old drops him like a hot potato and comes crawling back saying he was wrong and wants to try again, remind him how horrible you were and that you've moved on with someone else who appreciates how horrible you are. Pay back can be a bitch.

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 08:25 PM
That motherf----kin' Turtle Wax Head!!!

Who the f---k does Tiki think he is? F---kin Tiger Woods?

And, leaving his wife to raise the child by herself, and be without a father?

I ought to blow Tiki's cock and balls clean off (thank you Clint Eastwood)

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
That motherf----kin' Turtle Wax Head!!!

Who the f---k does Tiki think he is? F---kin Tiger Woods?

And, leaving his wife to raise the child by herself, and be without a father?

I ought to blow Tiki's cock and balls clean off (thank you Clint Eastwood)

Translation: Dad is not in the picture with this eleven year old.

newsanchor
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
How about I knock your f---kin teeth down your throat, Dr. Broncenstein?

Dr. Broncenstein
04-08-2010, 08:37 PM

Do it for teh lulz.

Bronco_Beerslug
04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Pretty sad situation but if they can't live together there is absolutely no point in continuing the relationship.

Bigdawg26
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/where_the_white_women_at_tshirt-p235663096562406441trlf_400.jpg
Hilarious!

Old Dude
04-09-2010, 07:51 AM

Nope.

Tombstone RJ
04-09-2010, 08:46 AM

:spit:

Old Dude
04-09-2010, 11:48 AM

Let's keep it civil.

You've been warned.

HILife
04-09-2010, 02:29 PM
UVA is gay.

lol lol +1. GO HOKIES!!!!!

BroncoInferno
04-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Sleavy move leaving your wife when she's a month away from popping with your kid... but... massive upgrade.

Really? Completely disagree; I think his wife is hotter. She actually appears to have eaten more than a head of lettuce in the last year.

TailgateNut
04-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Let's keep it civil.

You've been warned.

Where ya been ya old fugger?

TailgateNut
04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Really? Completely disagree; I think his wife is hotter. She actually appears to have eaten more than head of lettuce in the last year.

:spit:Funny stuff.

It's about the children and commitment. If you are going to have children, make the commitment to raise them in a family enviroment.
BTW: I agree, she looks like a lot lizard. Spider??? What do you say?

TheReverend
04-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Really? Completely disagree; I think his wife is hotter. She actually appears to have eaten more than a head of lettuce in the last year.

My sentiments exactly... with a completely opposite end result.

BroncoInferno
04-09-2010, 08:51 PM
My sentiments exactly... with a completely opposite end result.

Ah...you are into that Third World country look I guess. I like my women to look healthy. But to each their own I 'spose.

Circle Orange
04-14-2010, 09:06 PM

apparently everywhere, it seems...

Barber made grand statements about his father's behavior, leaving his family and not raising anyone. Now he does the same thing???? :clown: