Doggcow
04-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know.

I miss Wilson.

Beantown Bronco
04-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know.

I miss Wilson.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XKnoD7AS9I"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XKnoD7AS9I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

crush17
04-07-2010, 12:18 PM
my name is VOIT! lol

dbfan21
04-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Uggh! wish I was home to watch. damn work always gets in the way of my Broncomania. I was at this game and still stands as my most memorable game that I ever attended. :Broncos:

underrated29
04-07-2010, 12:39 PM
I was in california visiting the inlaws for the first time at their home. They decided that they had to go shopping...WTF!? When the game was starting. Not before, not after, but right during it.

So what did I do?

I stood in the center of the mall and watched the Entire game on a TV that was in a kiosk, while they shopped.....I didnt do myself any favors with the wife or the in laws, but hey....Its playoffs and you have to go to the mall??...I dont effing think so!

Man-Goblin
04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
This is crazy:

PostBroncos (http://twitter.com/PostBroncos)

What's crazy about watching the 05 DEN-NE, more current Broncos were playing for the Patriots then than were playing for Denver.

PostBroncos (http://twitter.com/PostBroncos)

Pats in 05: Dan Graham, R. Hochstein, L. Paxton, J. Green. And of course ... Josh McDaniels. Broncos remaining: Champ Bailey, DJ Williams.

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 01:01 PM
I watched that last night

Jake plummer still sucks

vancejohnson82
04-07-2010, 01:49 PM
yea...you really tend to forget about the Plummer miscues in that game being that we won...the defense had a GREAT game

Bailey down the sideline!!! GO GOO GOOOOO!!!

still get chills

Garcia Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I was in california visiting the inlaws for the first time at their home. They decided that they had to go shopping...WTF!? When the game was starting. Not before, not after, but right during it.

So what did I do?

I stood in the center of the mall and watched the Entire game on a TV that was in a kiosk, while they shopped.....I didnt do myself any favors with the wife or the in laws, but hey....Its playoffs and you have to go to the mall??...I dont effing think so!

I am glad you still got to see the game, but I am gonna have to get your Man Card anyway. Sorry. It's business. Nothing personal.

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 02:03 PM
I am glad you still got to see the game, but I am gonna have to get your Man Card anyway. Sorry. It's business. Nothing personal.

yeah, he can earn it back. if he had missed the game out right, I'd recommend a sex change;D

Garcia Bronco
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
yeah, he can earn it back. if he had missed the game out right, I'd recommend a sex change;D

I work with guys that have to bend to the will of their wives too frequently for my taste. I always rag them by telling a found a set of balls on eBay. That why they can keep a set and a set for her purse.

Dagmar
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM
That evil bastard bill belichick telling Mike he hoped the we go all the way at the end.

underrated29
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM

Divorced the biatch.

Haven't missed a playoff game since. oh wait- haven't been to the playoffs since. SOB.

bronco militia
04-07-2010, 02:16 PM
i work with guys that have to bend to the will of their wives too frequently for my taste. I always rag them by telling a found a set of balls on ebay. That why they can keep a set and a set for her purse.

lol....

brother love
04-07-2010, 04:44 PM
I watched that game with 2 Patriot fans and they still claim that was a touchback. I always get them fired up when I tell them that Jake Plummer owns Brady!

bap454
04-07-2010, 04:53 PM
It was almost depressing watching that.... went from such a high at the end of the game to the dismanteling of the team that followed. It was great knowing ya- Big Al, Shanny, Rod Smith, John Lynch, and Jesus.

StugotsIII
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
This is one of my favorite all time Bronco wins. I hate the Patriots...and their coach and their QB.

Dagmar
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
This is one of my favorite all time Bronco wins. I hate the Patriots...and their coach and their QB.

Their coach was very classy after the game and told Shanahan he hoped we'd win it all.

Caveat Lector
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Their coach was very classy after the game and told Shanahan he hoped we'd win it all.

Yeah that was pretty cool, Bellichick had a lot of respect for Shanny. Me thinks that respect has waned a little after the '3-4' debacle in '08. Its a little embarrassing when Sammy Morris and Matt Cassel have the game wrapped up at half-time.

The Championship Game was so sad in '05. So full of hope, so full of excitement, only to see the O-line and Defense completely crap themselves...