PDA

View Full Version : My Mock- Everything That Glitters Isn't Gold...

Momentum
04-06-2010, 12:48 PM
http://www.mockdrafthq.com/draft/view/Momentum/Everything_that_glitters_isnt_gold/1

oubronco
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Hell to the NO on Bryant

Momentum
04-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Hell to the NO on Bryant

LOL Why?

Triplelefthook
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
to be perfectly honest, let's be realistic. who cares if you want Dez Bryant or not? All signs point to the likelyhood that we are not going to draft him, period.

peacepipe
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
LOL Why?if dez is there in the 3rd rd go for it, but not worth our 1st rd pick.

Momentum
04-06-2010, 05:40 PM
to be perfectly honest, let's be realistic. who cares if you want Dez Bryant or not? All signs point to the likelyhood that we are not going to draft him, period.

All signs point that we should draft him. What makes you think we wont? Links on this please. What is the plan of action? Draft a center at 11?

At 11 our most likely picks are Dez, McClain (oh God please no), Trent Williams, or Dan Williams.

Play2win
04-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Hell to the NO on Bryant

HELL to the Nth and O degree on bryant. :thumbsup:

Play2win
04-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Dan Williams, Spiller, or Weatherspoon. :)

OBF1
04-07-2010, 12:06 AM
We still have Marshall... you think we would draft another ass clown???

Momentum
04-07-2010, 09:02 AM
We still have Marshall... you think we would draft another ass clown???

Id argue Dez is more mature.

ZONA
04-10-2010, 12:21 AM

Maybe, but I doubt it. And he's a wildcard. He's proven nothing in the NFL. BM owns out on the field.

I'm not sure what's in store for us at #11 and I think I could be happy with almost anybody they select, except for McClain or Bryant. I don't want either of those two. I don't want Spiller either but I would take him before the other two guys. I personally would rather go for Haden if he's still there, and if not, just go ahead and snag Dan Williams.

Broncoman13
04-10-2010, 08:51 AM
http://www.mockdrafthq.com/draft/view/Momentum/Everything_that_glitters_isnt_gold/1

Hahahaha.... McCoy lasts until #6... NO WAY

Clausen not in the first round... NO WAY IN HELL. In fact, I'd be shocked if he slid past the Seahawks at 14 and slight surprised if he fell out of the top 10.

Brown going way to early. Trent Williams going way too early.

Lots of fail.

Momentum
04-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Hahahaha.... McCoy lasts until #6... NO WAY

Clausen not in the first round... NO WAY IN HELL. In fact, I'd be shocked if he slid past the Seahawks at 14 and slight surprised if he fell out of the top 10.

Brown going way to early. Trent Williams going way too early.

Lots of fail.

Can I get the pick 6 numbers for Monday? Since you know it ****ing all?

Broncojef
04-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I heard Bryant try to talk on a recent ESPN interview where he was mad people were making a big deal about his character. There is no way in hell I'll cheer for him as a Bronco, he's really the only guy I hope they don't draft...could live with alot of other alternatives and am hoping for McClain.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-11-2010, 07:26 PM
I heard Bryant try to talk on a recent ESPN interview where he was mad people were making a big deal about his character. There is no way in hell I'll cheer for him as a Bronco, he's really the only guy I hope they don't draft...could live with alot of other alternatives and am hoping for McClain.

What did Dez Bryant even do that was so bad? I dont think he's ever had trouble with the law, he was suspended because of some kind of contact with Deion Sanders...i dunno, this kind of smells like a Randy Moss situation. That said, i'd prefer to draft a lineman, but i wont kill the broncos for drafting Dez (ONLY if they keep marshall).

Broncojef
04-11-2010, 11:29 PM
What did Dez Bryant even do that was so bad? I dont think he's ever had trouble with the law, he was suspended because of some kind of contact with Deion Sanders...i dunno, this kind of smells like a Randy Moss situation. That said, i'd prefer to draft a lineman, but i wont kill the broncos for drafting Dez (ONLY if they keep marshall).

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-03-31-dez-bryant-reax_N.htm

Kind of funny you mention Moss, Bryant likened himself to Moss. I just don't like the whole gangsta thug image and could really careless about what he did. Really hope we don't draft this guy, would prefer to keep Marshall.

gunns
04-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Hell to the NO on Bryant

Amen. And my reasoning is the fact he's a WR. I just don't see taking that position in the first round. Anything OL or defense for me.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-12-2010, 08:23 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-03-31-dez-bryant-reax_N.htm

Kind of funny you mention Moss, Bryant likened himself to Moss. I just don't like the whole gangsta thug image and could really careless about what he did. Really hope we don't draft this guy, would prefer to keep Marshall.

He's a little pissed off and jaded, but look at his upbringing. I dont think this makes him a bad guy...he's really done nothing wrong to deserve all this scrutiny and hate. Seems like a telephone game issue.

nickademus
04-12-2010, 10:58 AM
I guess I should have known this mock would be bad I just needed to look at the # of posts before I opend the link. I really wish we enforced the 100 post rule this was bad really bad.

oubronco
04-12-2010, 11:36 AM

Hilarious! Google it's your best friend