PDA

View Full Version : If Clausen fall in draft.

Elway777
04-06-2010, 01:21 AM
If Clausen falls in draft then do the Broncos even think about drafting him. If Seattle trades 14 pick for Marshall then what do you think of a McClain and Clausen draft . Quinn and Bradstaiter could fight it out for 3 string

BowlenBall
04-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Two Notre Dame quarterbacks on the same roster? I'll pass.

Momentum
04-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Two Notre Dame quarterbacks on the same roster? I'll pass.

Let's cut Quinn. Problemo solved

s0phr0syne
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
If Clausen falls, just let someone who wants him trade up to us and succeed in the always popular but never executed "trade back" maneuver.

Dedhed
04-07-2010, 07:57 PM
If Clausen falls, just let someone who wants him trade up to us and succeed in the always popular but never executed "trade back" maneuver.

If Clausen falls we'll be in perfect shape to pick up a couple of extra picks by trading back.

Durango
04-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Judging by last years efforts, McDaniels doesn't really have a good idea how to manage trades and get the best value. It's always possible he learned some tough lessons and will light it up this time around, but I seriously doubt it. He wants what he wants and will give whatever is required to get it, or so it appears.

Doggcow
04-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Judging by last years efforts, McDaniels doesn't really have a good idea how to manage trades and get the best value. It's always possible he learned some tough lessons and will light it up this time around, but I seriously doubt it. He wants what he wants and will give whatever is required to get it, or so it appears.

Youre right, he's a total moron about trading; ****ing up the Cutler deal like he did.

Idiot.

Broncojef
04-07-2010, 11:25 PM
If Clausen was something special I'd consider it but based on the holes we still have we'd be better off focusing on building our lines, getting a true ILB, or perhaps a backfill for Marshall. I just don't think Clausen is anything special.

Durango
04-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Youre right, he's a total moron about trading; ****ing up the Cutler deal like he did.

Idiot.

Hey thanks. I guess this makes us friends, huh?

Tombstone RJ
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM

Last year was his first draft as a HC and he has admitted he and the staff were not as prepared as they would have liked to be. That tells me right there he's gonna execute this draft better.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Can we trade him for Marcus Thomas straight up?

Traveler
04-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Let him continue to fall. Don't need him.

no-pseudo-fan
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Go McClain and Iupati with those 2 picks, maybe trade down while getting these 2

Hercules Rockefeller
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Quinn and Bradstaiter could fight it out for 3 string

You don't trade for a QB just to have him fight it out for 3rd string with a QB who you thought enough of last year to give up a future pick to acquire.

How many times does it need to be repeated that McD loves Quinn for some reason? He was able to trade for him on the 3rd try. They're not taking a QB early in this year's draft.

nickademus
04-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Go McClain and Iupati with those 2 picks, maybe trade down while getting these 2

this would be Ideal.

Rohirrim
04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
I guess they're streaming Clausen's workout live. Can't get it at work.
http://ow.ly/1wwQd

ZONA
04-10-2010, 01:09 AM

This reply is the Winner !!!

Cool Breeze
04-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Idiot.

Mock? Mock is that you?

Cool Breeze
04-10-2010, 03:30 PM
If Clausen fall in draft...
There are a lot of smart teams.

uplink
04-15-2010, 02:56 AM
trade out if possible, do not by any means draft this way overrated player.