PDA

View Full Version : Okay whiny sonsofwhores! Oleg is talking!

Oleg Gordievsky
03-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Oleg has many apologizing! Oleg is many busy with multiple opportunitizing. Much money making in this country of greatness! God blessing America!

What is Oleg finding in his returnings? Oleg will tell you and kid you never! Oleg is finding many crying baby people. Silly troll ****ting! This is what we are saying about! Oleg is many ashamed to being Bronco supporter today. Your vagina tripe is full of many dispicables!

Oleg is telling you story now and kidding you never! Oleg one time at safe place in stinking city name Herat. This is sewer place in Afghan country. It is ****hole. It is festid whore crevice! Oleg is digressing.

It is many nights Oleg is hiding. Oleg has four comrades hiding in safe place. These men are stinking. Oleg is stinking. It is many trying time. One comrade is despairing and trying to make relations with Oleg. This would before result in painful death act for Oleg comrade. But Oleg is understanding now. It is desperate time. Oleg twisting comrade balls and forgive.

But one comrade is sillying fool. He is dispairing mother country. He is heedless birdbrain! He is dimwitted feeb! This is not standing! Oleg make example of this fool comrade.

Minding you of this Oleg younger times. Oleg is not barbarian. But Oleg is piss poor mood now. Oleg needing bathing and scrogging. During night, Oleg quiet sneaking on complaining comrade. In morning, other comrades waking to find fool with eyes missing, and sex balls in eye sockets. They never hear sound. But Oleg is quiet. Oleg kids you never!

Here is lesson. Learn it now, dumbsky. You can grab Oleg hog. Oleg is forgiving. Oleg not forgive missing loyalness. No sir. Never. You fools who are hating glorious Bronco club are dumbsky jackals! Oleg not making threatening. This tale is Oleg pastings, when Oleg was never distinguished. Oleg is gentle male now. But bad things happen to dumbsky jackals! It is universe law!

Oleg kids you never!

Requiem
03-31-2010, 04:08 PM
Would you like fries with that shake, sweetheart?

Tombstone RJ
03-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Oleg to the rescue!

Drunk Monkey
03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Would you like fries with that shake, sweetheart?

You are mighty cavalier with your ball there Req. Oleg kids never!!!

Oleg Gordievsky
03-31-2010, 04:45 PM
You are mighty cavalier with your ball there Req. Oleg kids never!!!

Cavalier is good word. But Oleg is lover not fighter in sunset years. Requiem dumbsky's balls are in not peril. His skull on other hand is seeming to be full of fecal material. :mullet2:

Chris
03-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Oleg watch "Drive" from jerry riggy security screen in Severnaya nuclear wacility.

Tankgunner95
03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Oleg was that you trying to pawn the Nuke keys on Pawn Stars?

Cmac821
03-31-2010, 05:16 PM
To long didn't read :thumbsup:

Dagmar
03-31-2010, 05:18 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/Hindaril/didntread.gif

Oleg Gordievsky
03-31-2010, 05:19 PM
To long didn't read :thumbsup:

Your loss, my dumb friend. Oleg is limited English and it taking less than minute. You have many short span of attention.

You are likely three hump sex man. Hump. Hump. Hump. Smoke.

Silly fool.

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Oleg has many apologizing! Oleg is many busy with multiple opportunitizing. Much money making in this country of greatness! God blessing America!

What is Oleg finding in his returnings? Oleg will tell you and kid you never! Oleg is finding many crying baby people. Silly troll ****ting! This is what we are saying about! Oleg is many ashamed to being Bronco supporter today. Your vagina tripe is full of many dispicables!

Oleg is telling you story now and kidding you never! Oleg one time at safe place in stinking city name Herat. This is sewer place in Afghan country. It is ****hole. It is festid whore crevice! Oleg is digressing.

It is many nights Oleg is hiding. Oleg has four comrades hiding in safe place. These men are stinking. Oleg is stinking. It is many trying time. One comrade is despairing and trying to make relations with Oleg. This would before result in painful death act for Oleg comrade. But Oleg is understanding now. It is desperate time. Oleg twisting comrade balls and forgive.

But one comrade is sillying fool. He is dispairing mother country. He is heedless birdbrain! He is dimwitted feeb! This is not standing! Oleg make example of this fool comrade.

Minding you of this Oleg younger times. Oleg is not barbarian. But Oleg is piss poor mood now. Oleg needing bathing and scrogging. During night, Oleg quiet sneaking on complaining comrade. In morning, other comrades waking to find fool with eyes missing, and sex balls in eye sockets. They never hear sound. But Oleg is quiet. Oleg kids you never!

Here is lesson. Learn it now, dumbsky. You can grab Oleg hog. Oleg is forgiving. Oleg not forgive missing loyalness. No sir. Never. You fools who are hating glorious Bronco club are dumbsky jackals! Oleg not making threatening. This tale is Oleg pastings, when Oleg was never distinguished. Oleg is gentle male now. But bad things happen to dumbsky jackals! It is universe law!

Oleg kids you never!

Did you know that they made a Russian version of the American Pie movies? It was called "Comrade Pie" and instead of Humping an Apple pie they screwed a Turnip.

Dagmar
03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Is that mock in your avatar Oleg?

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 06:09 PM
I wonder how Oleg is celebrating the 40 year Anniversary of the CCCP losing the race to the moon.

I am guessing that Oleg was fighting a comrade for the rights to a Turnip or Beet while Apollo 13 was being saved by the great Gene Kranz.

scorpio
03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
I wonder how Oleg is celebrating the 40 year Anniversary of the CCCP losing the race to the moon.

I am guessing that Oleg was fighting a comrade for the rights to a Turnip or Beet while Apollo 13 was being saved by the great Gene Kranz.

That bastard Branson can have the moon when he pries it from our cold, dead hands.

baja
03-31-2010, 06:29 PM

Kranz is a Houston fan

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 07:29 PM
That bastard Branson can have the moon when he pries it from our cold, dead hands.

It is always good to see Scorpio back!

Back in my lurking days before your Money steals peach post I never thought I would ever hit 15k of posts. I want my life back!

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Kranz is a Houston fan

It is hard to type while holding my fingers in my ears, blindfolded, and singing...I heard/read nothing!

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 07:31 PM
Is that mock in your avatar Oleg?

Russian's don't drink THAT much!

Taco John
03-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Oleg has a pretty good outlook on McDaniels considering he got turned down as our strength and conditioning coach. Better luck next time Oleg.

baja
03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Well he can always teach ballroom dancing or maybe piano

watermock
03-31-2010, 08:17 PM
What does Oleg say other than flaunt his masculine prowress and ability to kill?

BTW, that IS Oleg's pic from one of his posts.

Many thanks.

Oleg is pulling eye sockets out and replacing them with balls for a good reason.

watermock
03-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Cavalier is good word. But Oleg is lover not fighter in sunset years. Requiem dumbsky's balls are in not peril. His skull on other hand is seeming to be full of fecal material. :mullet2:

Oleg!

Dagmar
03-31-2010, 08:24 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/143211-1/Shark_eats_plane.gif?

Requiem
03-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Oleg likes chicken head.

Los Broncos
04-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Good as always Oleg :rofl:

watermock
04-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Oleg needs some valium before he realizes Denver went 2-8.

baja
04-01-2010, 01:07 AM
lol good one mock

Taco John
04-01-2010, 01:24 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/143211-1/Shark_eats_plane.gif?

My 3-year old was fascinated by this little clip. Absolutely mesmerized.