03-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Please, please stop.

That is all.

Houshyamama
03-29-2010, 05:56 PM
werd

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
I was attemping to bump every thread on our starters in the 2008 defense... I was looking for a Robertson thread...

I'm done though..

Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Someone stick a d!ck in his mouth so he'll STFU and quit sucking in the figurative sense.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Someone stick a d!ck in his mouth so he'll STFU and quit sucking in the figurative sense.

:spit:

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Just so the thread isn't dull.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zptohk.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/w8rg9f.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/258axrn.jpg

Have some gifs.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Where do you get these ridiculous gifs?

Drek
03-29-2010, 06:04 PM
I was attemping to bump every thread on our starters in the 2008 defense... I was looking for a Robertson thread...

I'm done though..

Hilarious!

You do realize that if this board had a TOS even remotely resembling what many, many other boards have you'd be banned for spam right?

If only Taco, if only.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 06:10 PM
You do realize that if this board had a TOS even remotely resembling what many, many other boards have you'd be banned for spam right?

If only Taco, if only.

SPAM or trolling - probably... if this board had any sort of administration mock, drag, and maybe more would probably be banned for trolling

The mane is the only place they can post... denverbroncos.com ...broncosforums.com wouldn't tolerate it.

But here - you can insult each other to death, personal or not - if you talk about children you're banned... Hilarious!

ColoradoDarin
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I, for one, like the bumping. Better than rehashing McD/Cutler yet again.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Keep it up MV, you're a man of my own heart.

Caveat Lector
03-29-2010, 06:35 PM

I'm done though..

Hilarious!

I don't see a Sam Adams thread... Or was that '07?

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 06:37 PM

This is true.

DBroncos4life
03-29-2010, 06:55 PM
For a minute there I thought my hot tub was broken.

watermock
03-29-2010, 06:55 PM
SPAM or trolling - probably... if this board had any sort of administration mock, drag, and maybe more would probably be banned for trolling

The mane is the only place they can post... denverbroncos.com ...broncosforums.com wouldn't tolerate it.

But here - you can insult each other to death, personal or not - if you talk about children you're banned... Hilarious!

So, whe the **** are you to decide? Just sayin'.

People are so interested in being PC they don't see the foundation crumbling under their own feet.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:01 PM
So, whe the **** are you to decide? Just sayin'.

People are so interested in being PC they don't see the foundation crumbling under their own feet.

I'm not here to decide

Go ahead and make a poll for yourself and drag on the opinions of the forums members here who would like to see you and drag banned...

If more people vote for you and drag to stay - I will leave until TC.

If more people vote for you and drag to leave - you leave until TC.

Scared for a challenge? Or are you already too mentally CHALLENGED...?

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not here to decide

Go ahead and make a poll for yourself and drag on the opinions of the forums members here who would like to see you and drag banned...

That would be funny.

broncosteven
03-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm not here to decide

What if we find both of you annoying? Will you both leave?

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 07:07 PM

If only Taco, if only.

I don't see a big deal in what MV is doing. Livens things up a bit.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:08 PM

lol this is beyond being "annoying."

Mock and drag are already probably the two most blocked people. I don't think I've come across anyone specifically blocking me (I'm sure there have been though).

I'm not here going in every thread to stir the whole forum up talking **** about the team the forum is representing.

broncosteven
03-29-2010, 07:10 PM
lol this is beyond being "annoying."

Mock and drag are already probably the two most blocked people. I don't think I've come across anyone specifically blocking me (I'm sure there have been though).

I'm not here going in every thread to stir the whole forum up talking **** about the team the forum is representing.

Which thread?

I have stayed out of the "mCd and Brady not talking" thread because it looks like nothing good will come out of that one. Sometimes no action is better than any action.

missingnumber7
03-29-2010, 07:11 PM

I second this motion.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Which thread?

I have stayed out of the "mCd and Brady not talking" thread because it looks like nothing good will come out of that one. Sometimes no action is better than any action.

Which thread?

about every thread they post in.

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Which thread?

about every thread they post in.

Just so you know, this was a light hearted jape in itself, it's a quiet Monday! It wasn't actually bothering me.

Dedhed
03-29-2010, 07:31 PM
If a mod doesn't step in here, this place is pathetic.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
If a mod doesn't step in here, this place is pathetic.

because YOU feel as if there is something wrong? Some other members are enjoying it.

Because I'm holding the fan base here accountable for things in the past?

Anyways... I never knew there were MODS here... just one admin - TJ.

FireFly
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM

I actually don't mind the bumping either - I think it was a good idea. The board is out of fresh topics for the time being so it's kinda interesting to look back and see how wrong - or right! - we were!

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Dedhead is killing it.

snowspot66
03-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Perhaps next time just post it all in one new post?

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Perhaps next time just post it all in one new post?

That wouldn't get the point across - people are generally too lazy to click on a post to begin with...then click on every link in the thread to see old posts... this way EVERYONE sees the past.

Dedhed
03-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Rehashing a thread or two might have been interesting. Spamming every piece of current information off the front page is just lame.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Rehashing a thread or two might have been interesting. Spamming every piece of current information off the front page is just lame.

lol I made a point... that is it - if those other threads of current information were important enough they'll be back up in no time.

chickennob2
03-29-2010, 07:49 PM
My opinion: bumping is fine. But don't bump every thread you can find. Its kind of fun, like most things, in moderation

broncosteven
03-29-2010, 07:51 PM
because YOU feel as if there is something wrong? Some other members are enjoying it.

Because I'm holding the fan base here accountable for things in the past?

Anyways... I never knew there were MODS here... just one admin - TJ.

Because YOU feel as if there is something wrong?

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:53 PM
I've already stopped anyways.

I had a method, reason, for what I was doing. It all fell under a goal to prove a point and I was hoping some of those threads made more discussion.

Now what DU and dedhed did/are doing...

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh god this is getting ridiculous!

Ridiculously hilarious!

Dedhed
03-29-2010, 07:54 PM

I had a method, reason, for what I was doing. It all fell under a goal to prove a point and I was hoping some of those threads made more discussion.

Now what DU and dedhed did...

Oh, you proved a point alright.

baja
I can't believe MPVplaya can't find even one of my poll threads worthy of a bump

Lev Vyvanse

Now what DU and dedhed did...

I'm enjoying Rhymesayers spam attack atleast his is funny.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Oh god this is getting ridiculous!

Ridiculously hilarious!

Yeah... see now it's pointless. He went on to just look under watermock's threads create...I actually scrolled back pages and pages after doing searches for certain players...

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:56 PM
I can't believe MPVplaya can't find even one of my poll threads worthy of a bump

I was looking for more polls... but I was looking for specific threads first... I'll check now.

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm enjoying Rhymesayers spam attack atleast his is funny.

Oh so Rhymesayers is FUNNY which makes it cool ... even though it's pointless as **** but because mine is bringing up harsh realities it's bad right?:thumbs:

Lev Vyvanse
03-29-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh so Rhymesayers is FUNNY which makes it cool ... even though it's pointless as **** but because mine is bringing up harsh realities it's bad right?:thumbs:

There both ****ing spam was my point.

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Someone is getting banned tonight methinks!

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Someone is getting banned tonight methinks!

lol there are no real violations... if I'm spamming then I said I'd stop ... at the the moment I read other people wanted to see someone I tried to provide it...

I don't think any of us should get banned under the conditions of what else goes on in these forums...

tsiguy96
03-29-2010, 08:08 PM
can you idiots stop bumping threads? its getting really annoying. not that the mods will do anything.

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 08:10 PM
lol there are no real violations... if I'm spamming then I said I'd stop ... at the the moment I read other people wanted to see someone I tried to provide it...

I don't think any of us should get banned under the conditions of what else goes on in these forums...

Someone disagreed with you pal!

SoCalBronco
03-29-2010, 08:10 PM
can you idiots stop bumping threads? its getting really annoying. not that the mods will do anything.

I just got home not too long ago....you know that we have lives, right?

Anyway...The MVPlaya will have a couple weeks to re-think the desireability of mindlessly bumping up tons of threads to clutter the front page for no reason.

Florida_Bronco
03-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks for posting a stop to that SoCal.

tsiguy96
03-29-2010, 08:22 PM

Anyway...The MVPlaya will have a couple weeks to re-think the desireability of mindlessly bumping up tons of threads to clutter the front page for no reason.

savior :flower:

you mean to tell me you guys dont sit at OM all day waiting for infractions?

DBroncos4life
03-29-2010, 09:06 PM
It must be nice to never have a wrong opinion on players like MVP.

theAPAOps5
03-29-2010, 09:17 PM

Man oh Man thank you buddy! That was getting old.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Hey, it's good to see some competition among threads instead of the same old baloney.

broncswin
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Has anyone seen MVP...I have been trying to tell him what a brilliant idea it was to bump all those old posts...LOL

baja
03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Sorry you got banned MVPlaya

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 09:56 PM

Aha. So it was SoCal that banned me for 2 weeks for "bump-spamming" a couple years ago. I knew it would come out eventually.

What's your problem, SoCal? What's the big deal? So what if MVPlaya bumps a few threads and the threads are on the front page for a day or two? Was it a personal insult to you, a threat? What's the big deal?

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Man oh Man thank you buddy! That was getting old.

What's the big deal, Apa? Two weeks ban? Bumps alway disappear pretty fast. SoCal is a punk, basically. He runs his mouth constantly, but retaliates from his position of power.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Oh boy, I just got a message that said, "This post is a repost of what you said earlier, you will be redirected."

baja
03-29-2010, 10:08 PM
That means you got banned ;D

SoCalBronco
03-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Aha. So it was SoCal that banned me for 2 weeks for "bump-spamming" a couple years ago. I knew it would come out eventually.

What's your problem, SoCal? What's the big deal? So what if MVPlaya bumps a few threads and the threads are on the front page for a day or two? Was it a personal insult to you, a threat? What's the big deal?

It's a type of spamming that has long been the subject of bans. It might seem fun to the person to just start bumping a dozen irrelevant threads, but there's a reason why its been historically frowned upon: it basically floods the main page with useless threads and unnecessarily forces active discussion threads off the page. Turning the first page into a joke just so one poster can be amused isn't a "personal insult" or a "threat", but its still inappropriate and has long been treated that way on this forum.

baja
03-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Ya but he said he had stopped about 20 minutes before you banned him

SoCalBronco
03-29-2010, 10:15 PM

So? He started like a dozen threads and flooded the front page with them. If he did it just a couple times stopped without messing up the whole page you would certainly have a good point, but that wasn't quite the case, here. You can't go on and on and make a mockery of the main board and then say..."ok...since I'm done now, I'm going to get off totally scot-free!"

Dagmar
03-29-2010, 10:18 PM
So? He started like a dozen threads and flooded the front page with them. If he did it just la couple times stopped without messing up the whole page you would certainly have a good point, but that wasn't quite the case, here. You can't go on and on and make a mockery of the main board and then say...ok...since I'm done now, I'm going to get off totally scot-free!

Serious question, was banning him to send a message? Rhyme was doing it and continued after you banned MVP. I am honestly just wondering.

Broncobiv
03-29-2010, 10:19 PM

And? The "damage" had already been done.

That's like saying, why arrest a guy who had just robbed 5 people? He stopped an hour ago!

SoCalBronco
03-29-2010, 10:21 PM
Serious question, was banning him to send a message? Rhyme was doing it and continued after you banned MVP. I am honestly just wondering.

I observed Rhymesayers bump like two threads and then stop, which is why he didn't get banned (which, as I've noted above, would have definitely changed the result in MVPlaya's case had that also been the case with him). What we're trying to avoid here is a large, unnecessary disruption of the main page. If I missed the full scope of what Rhyme did, please show me all the threads he bumped and I'll go back and try and address that situation as well. Like I said..I only saw him bump like 2 things. If that's wrong...I will definitely go back and address it.

DBroncos4life
03-29-2010, 10:21 PM
And? The "damage" had already been done.

That's like saying, why arrest a guy who had just robbed 5 people? He stopped an hour ago!

lol perfect!!!

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 10:24 PM
It's a type of spamming that has long been the subject of bans. It might seem fun to the person to just start bumping a dozen irrelevant threads, but there's a reason why its been historically frowned upon: it basically floods the main page with useless threads and unnecessarily forces active discussion threads off the page. Turning the first page into a joke just so one poster can be amused isn't a "personal insult" or a "threat", but its still inappropriate and has long been treated that way on this forum.

It's harmless, the bumps disappear fast. Two weeks ban? As far as I know there's only been two bans for this "bump-spamming" baloney. It's not like the board was superactive. It was basically two threads based on a Klis article from the Denver Post. Historically this time before the draft is a doldrum. So what if a guy bumps some threads? It's just plain goofy that you make a big deal out of it.

OABB
03-29-2010, 10:25 PM
i think bumps are ****ing hilarious when they are done right. I was enjoying these today. it's better than the friggin gardening thread or bolt vs. johnson for christ sakes.

we should have a bump forum like the rof here. it would be hilarious to point out the funniest posts.... just an idea. it would keep it off the main page.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 10:32 PM
So? He started like a dozen threads and flooded the front page with them. If he did it just a couple times stopped without messing up the whole page you would certainly have a good point, but that wasn't quite the case, here. You can't go on and on and make a mockery of the main board and then say..."ok...since I'm done now, I'm going to get off totally scot-free!"

What messing up the whole front page? We're in the doldrums. So what if a guy stirs things up a bit, happens all the time. A two week ban for nothing, please.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 10:36 PM
i think bumps are ****ing hilarious when they are done right. I was enjoying these today. it's better than the friggin gardening thread or bolt vs. johnson for christ sakes.

we should have a bump forum like the rof here. it would be hilarious to point out the funniest posts.... just an idea. it would keep it off the main page.

You should relax and garden, jerk. It helps me, surprising but true. :sunshine:

Blueflame
03-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I observed Rhymesayers bump like two threads and then stop, which is why he didn't get banned (which, as I've noted above, would have definitely changed the result in MVPlaya's case had that also been the case with him). What we're trying to avoid here is a large, unnecessary disruption of the main page. If I missed the full scope of what Rhyme did, please show me all the threads he bumped and I'll go back and try and address that situation as well. Like I said..I only saw him bump like 2 things. If that's wrong...I will definitely go back and address it.

Yeah, Rhymes bumped way more than two old threads.... if MVPlaya goes on vacation, consistency demands a two week hiatus for Rhymes too.

SoCalBronco
03-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Yeah, Rhymes bumped way more than two old threads.... if MVPlaya goes on vacation, consistency demands a two week hiatus for Rhymes too.

I didn't notice Rhymes bumping that much....but since it appears he did ...you are absolutely right, consistency is what we're trying to achieve, here. If he bumped as many (or a comparable amount), he should get comparable punishment.

Blueflame
03-29-2010, 11:53 PM
I didn't notice Rhymes bumping that much....but since it appears he did ...you are absolutely right, consistency is what we're trying to achieve, here. If he bumped as many (or a comparable amount), he should get comparable punishment.

:thumbs:

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 12:07 AM

I still don't see what the big deal is. So what if someone bumps a ton of threads at this time of year? There's no harm to anybody. I can see spamming in the middle of the season, but now? Hell, it's good to see something other than the internicine warfare.

strafen
03-30-2010, 12:10 AM
I still don't see what the big deal is. So what if someone bumps a ton of threads at this time of year? There's no harm to anybody. I can see spamming in the middle of the season, but now? Hell, it's good to see something other than the internicine warfare.It cheapens the board. TJ can explain :yep:

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 12:35 AM
I still don't see what the big deal is. So what if someone bumps a ton of threads at this time of year? There's no harm to anybody. I can see spamming in the middle of the season, but now? Hell, it's good to see something other than the internicine warfare.

It wouldn't be a big deal if it were only a few threads. But what happened today is incredibly annoying. There were more old threads on Page One of the main board than the ones from 2010. If there was something new and/or relevant to add to those threads, that would be OK too. But there wasn't. I don't think the majority here want to re-read about players like Marquand Manuel and/or Marlon McCree.

broncocalijohn
03-30-2010, 12:38 AM
It was childish and unacceptable. To let it happen is in the face of TJ and the mods. Glad i was actually working and hanging with my oldest at his BB practice to not deal with it. At least it was Offseason but that only excuses one percentage of a very douchey event.

strafen
03-30-2010, 12:39 AM
It wouldn't be a big deal if it were only a few threads. But what happened today is incredibly annoying. There were more old threads on Page One of the main board than the ones from 2010. If there was something new and/or relevant to add to those threads, that would be OK too. But there wasn't. I don't think the majority here want to re-read about players like Marquand Manuel and/or Marlon McCree.The whole thing was done in bad taste and with bad intentions.
how can people even fathom the idea it was ok to do that.
Amazing!

strafen
03-30-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm not here to decide

Moot point. Enjoy your spring break!

broncocalijohn
03-30-2010, 12:44 AM

The art of bumping in old thread is to make it look like it is current so posters respond without seeing the date. Bumping on a thread about McCree or such should be to prove a point and point out the posts of those that gave their opinion. It seems MVP did nothing of the sort. I have seen some good ones and tried to bump a few without any luck. If ya see one and know it is to catch other posters off guard, dont ruin it. O.S. laughs are needed in these down times.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 01:06 AM
It wouldn't be a big deal if it were only a few threads. But what happened today is incredibly annoying. There were more old threads on Page One of the main board than the ones from 2010. If there was something new and/or relevant to add to those threads, that would be OK too. But there wasn't. I don't think the majority here want to re-read about players like Marquand Manuel and/or Marlon McCree.

But we're in the doldrums, blue. Just before the draft is the slackest time of the year. So what if MV bumps some threads, has a little fun. A warning is fine. Two weeks? That's penurious.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 01:18 AM
It was childish and unacceptable. To let it happen is in the face of TJ and the mods. Glad i was actually working and hanging with my oldest at his BB practice to not deal with it. At least it was Offseason but that only excuses one percentage of a very douchey event.

C'mon, dude. What's the big deal? Most of the bumps are gone already, and the few that remain folks are getting a kick out of. Some of you think it's destroying the board, which is a laugh. I just don't see what the big deal is, especially at this time of year. There is nothing going on this time of year, so why overreact to MV bumping some threads? It actually livened the board up quite a bit, and caused no harm.

Popps
03-30-2010, 01:22 AM
Yea, I think TJ probably should explain.

Someone simply chooses to post in a number of existing threads, and he's banned?

Yet, poop-clumps like BPC and DragQueen can spread non-stop Broncos hate all over this board 24/7, and they're given a free pass?

Seriously, please tell me a guy didn't get canned for bumping threads. Since when has that been illegal?

This place is troll city. Suddenly, you can't post in old threads?

I wonder if they were pro-Shanahan threads... if the reaction would have been the same.

Florida_Bronco
03-30-2010, 01:27 AM
The whole thing was done in bad taste and with bad intentions.
how can people even fathom the idea it was ok to do that.
Amazing!

You just came back from getting your ass tossed out for the same exact thing, so how the **** can you sit here and say that?

Florida_Bronco
03-30-2010, 01:32 AM

Someone simply chooses to post in a number of existing threads, and he's banned?

Yet, poop-clumps like BPC and DragQueen can spread non-stop Broncos hate all over this board 24/7, and they're given a free pass?

Seriously, please tell me a guy didn't get canned for bumping threads. Since when has that been illegal?

I wonder if they were pro-Shanahan threads... if the reaction would have been the same.

I think it's generally understood that if you bump an old thread with no information related to the original subject, it's usually cool. MVP wasn't doing that. He was just bumping a **** load of old threads for the hell of it.

I applaud the mods for putting an end to that. This place needs to get back to being about football discussion and not about letting a bunch of ****wads use it as their personal playground of grief.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 01:42 AM
TJ, it must be hell moderating this board. I hope for your sake the Broncs have a good 2010 season.

I'll relax some, that should help a little bit.

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 01:44 AM
But we're in the doldrums, blue. Just before the draft is the slackest time of the year. So what if MV bumps some threads, has a little fun. A warning is fine. Two weeks? That's penurious.

Yeah, we are in the doldrums... but it won't help to have to wade through an entire front page of nothing but old stuff... some of it from 4 years ago, with no new information or any reasonable, valid purpose in bumping it back to the top. That's just annoying and disrespectful to everyone else here.

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 01:49 AM

No one said you can't post in old threads, Popps... but bumping a dozen or more of them for no valid reason whatsoever is a totally different thing.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 02:09 AM
I think it's generally understood that if you bump an old thread with no information related to the original subject, it's usually cool. MVP wasn't doing that. He was just bumping a **** load of old threads for the hell of it.

I applaud the mods for putting an end to that. This place needs to get back to being about football discussion and not about letting a bunch of ****wads use it as their personal playground of grief.

Well, in all honesty Florida there was little football discussion on the front page. Seems to me some people got pissed off at MV because he ended up being the front page.

Looking at the front page right now, it's the Klis article dominating. I applaud MV for trying to inject something, anything into this moribund board.

To ban the guy for two weeks because he injected some life into an internicine squabble is certainly penurious.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Yeah, we are in the doldrums... but it won't help to have to wade through an entire front page of nothing but old stuff... some of it from 4 years ago, with no new information or any reasonable, valid purpose in bumping it back to the top. That's just annoying and disrespectful to everyone else here.

The front page has been **** for weeks, Blue, little of importance. MV's not a bad guy, but somebody logged on and BAM, two weeks ban for essentially nothing. No harm to anybody, but BAM, there's a 2 week ban.

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 02:38 AM
The front page has been **** for weeks, Blue, little of importance. MV's not a bad guy, but somebody logged on and BAM, two weeks ban for essentially nothing. No harm to anybody, but BAM, there's a 2 week ban.

The point is that his antics were a disruption to the forum and to other posters here. No one's said that MV's a bad guy... or that Rhymes is either.

At least the vacation times will be finished before the draft.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 03:11 AM
The point is that his antics were a disruption to the forum and to other posters here. No one's said that MV's a bad guy... or that Rhymes is either.

At least the vacation times will be finished before the draft.

I can see how "antics & disruption" in general can be a problem. Yes, it's good they get to comment on the draft.

Drek
03-30-2010, 03:16 AM

This forum isn't his personal litter box, for starters.

There might not be a ton of football discussion going on at this moment but that doesn't give a reason to make a mess of what discussion is going on by clogging the main page with old threads.

In fact, when the board is slow those old threads aren't cleared nearly as fast, muddying up the first page even longer. He performed this little case of personal amusement last night and we still have most (if not all) of the threads he bumped sitting on the first page.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 03:42 AM
This forum isn't his personal litter box, for starters.

There might not be a ton of football discussion going on at this moment but that doesn't give a reason to make a mess of what discussion is going on by clogging the main page with old threads.

In fact, when the board is slow those old threads aren't cleared nearly as fast, muddying up the first page even longer. He performed this little case of personal amusement last night and we still have most (if not all) of the threads he bumped sitting on the first page.

I disagree. I don't think MV's intention was to make the front page a litter box. And, in fact Drek, those old threads are already cleared from the front page.

tsiguy96
03-30-2010, 03:43 AM
I disagree. I don't think MV's intention was to make the front page a litter box. And, in fact Drek, those old threads are already cleared from the front page.

the fact that he was doing it to seemingly random threads was very annoying. glad he got banned.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 04:05 AM
the fact that he was doing it to seemingly random threads was very annoying. glad he got banned.

If you were paying attention, it wasnt random. And it was no big deal. C'mon how did that chap you? You're really so pissed off about a little thing like that you're glad for a ban? C'mon, it was nothing.

Relax, it never was a big deal and you're making a big deal out of it.

The fact you got so pissed off about it, you should thank MV. Dude saved you from the circle-jerk. Or maybe not. I see the circle jerk Klis is still on the front page.

ColoradoDarin
03-30-2010, 06:08 AM
MV got banned for 2 weeks for this? And yet Mock and Drag get to continue to post? Yeah, I don't get it.

2 weeks for this is like sentencing someone to prison for 20 years for going 10 miles over the speed limit - a ticket could have sufficed. Give him a warning, if he bumped another thread, then bring the hammer down. Anyways, this is what "off season mode" is all about to me.

Rabb
03-30-2010, 06:52 AM

definitely see your point Popps but the bumping for example basically made me say adios to the site yesterday while it was happening

besides there is a feature to handle the people we don't like, ignore...there is no feature to make my experience here better with what happened yesterday other than to not visit

it wasn't funny, and I don't want to sift through threads to find actual topics to read...and I would wager I wasn't alone

that would result in some lost traffic, and I guarantee TJ doesn't want that...and that is all aside from it just being a childish and annoying thing to do

the fact is, if they don't handle crap like that like they did (bravo btw), then this place will just be overrun with even MORE immature morons like the ones you just mentioned...then it would be just unbearable

just my .02, maybe I am off

Abqbronco
03-30-2010, 07:21 AM
definitely see your point Popps but the bumping for example basically made me say adios to the site yesterday while it was happening

besides there is a feature to handle the people we don't like, ignore...there is no feature to make my experience here better with what happened yesterday other than to not visit

it wasn't funny, and I don't want to sift through threads to find actual topics to read...and I would wager I wasn't alone

that would result in some lost traffic, and I guarantee TJ doesn't want that...and that is all aside from it just being a childish and annoying thing to do

the fact is, if they don't handle crap like that like they did (bravo btw), then this place will just be overrun with even MORE immature morons like the ones you just mentioned...then it would be just unbearable

Couldn't have said it better...

baja
03-30-2010, 08:16 AM

The thing is MVPlaya had a purpose with the bumps and Rhymes was just trolling

You mods do a good job with a thankless task but responding is always better than reacting.. just sayin....

My take is a warning first if they bump again than a ban.

Rohirrim
03-30-2010, 08:19 AM

"Poop-clumps?" That's a new one. :rofl:

ColoradoDarin
03-30-2010, 09:08 AM

So bumping old threads is bad because it moves current 'news' off the front page temporarily, because "Ricky Martin is teh ghey" is such an important topic that the mane will be permanently damaged if it somehow slips to the 2nd page?

I guess since it's off season, I don't see a problem with it. He didn't do it to spam. It was more like "lets laugh at what we thought 3 years ago." But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we can't do that since the board is half full with Mr Internets are Serious Business. If you can't laugh at what you said 3-4 years ago if you got it wrong, then maybe the online world isn't for you. Remember, everything you say is there for the rest of time :) We're not all scouts, some have little football knowledge, some played the game, some didn't, but we're (hopefully) all Broncos fans.

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/?action=view&current=om.jpg

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 09:13 AM
The horror!!!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogeJQ5Huw74&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogeJQ5Huw74&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Pick Six
03-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Do you know how I know it's a boring time of year? We're arguing the merits of bumping threads. There you go...:thumbsup:

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 09:23 AM

Spot on.

Popps
03-30-2010, 09:29 AM
No one said you can't post in old threads, Popps... but bumping a dozen or more of them for no valid reason whatsoever is a totally different thing.

Why, Blue?

If they're on the main board, people should be able to bump them at will.

You can't willingly allow and practically encourage smear campaigns against the team on the main board, and then ban those who simply take the other side of those campaigns.

Popps
03-30-2010, 09:37 AM

... and I rarely feel compelled to visit/post here like I used to, due to the influx of trolls that are encouraged to eat and **** here all day long.

Like I said, a site shouldn't knowingly accept and encourage trolls to post anti-Broncos threads all day long, and then get panties wadded when someone bumps a few existing threads to counter.

Either ban the trolls AND the thread bumpers, or let them both do their thing.

Personally, I thought it was fantastic to to see those threads come to the front page after the non-stop bashing of the team and hearing how great things were in the old days. It was pure comedy.

In fact, I'm going to bump the David Kircus lie detector thread if I can find it.

Going to ban me, Blue?

gyldenlove
03-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Dude was lucky Socal didn't use my idea for punishment, he wouldn't be much of a playa then.

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2010, 09:42 AM
In fact, I'm going to bump the David Kircus lie detector thread if I can find it.

Going to ban me, Blue?

Clearly, you don't know what she's capable of.

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 09:48 AM
... and I rarely feel compelled to visit/post here like I used to, due to the influx of trolls that are encouraged to eat and **** here all day long.

Like I said, a site shouldn't knowingly accept and encourage trolls to post anti-Broncos threads all day long, and then get panties wadded when someone bumps a few existing threads to counter.

Personally, I thought it was fantastic to to see those threads come to the front page after the non-stop bashing of the team and hearing how great things were in the old days. It was pure comedy.

Going to ban me, Blue?
BS. All those threads did was show that like most message boards posters tend to think that the moves the team make are good moves which is really no different then how they are now. The major change is Drag spitting the same crap into every thread. That's what the ignore feature is for.

Also I actually believe you think that the only reason MVP got banned is because he isn't anti McD, and had someone like Drag bumped threads he would get banned for trolling.

Popps
03-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Clearly, you don't know what she's capable of.

Hilarious!

Irish Stout
03-30-2010, 10:04 AM
WOW!

This place is incredible. What MVP did was incredibly obnoxious, but was actually done with a purpose and to make a point.

I actually thought the point was made as it refreshed in my mind some of the stupid things we did 3 years ago. Makes me feel better about some of the stupid things we do now. However, the point was made, if not absolutely in annoyance of everyone else.

My impression is that MVP stopped pretty soon after he was asked by other members to stop. Doesn't seem like someone should be banned when there was no clear rule against what he was doing and he had stopped doing it. Plus in Off season Mode, I thought all topics were open on the main page, meaning all relevant and current Broncos talk could be lost three pages down if people are too busy discussing the benefits of boxers to briefs or Ricky Martin liking the man junk. Seems like the topic of Marquand Manuel being added to our roster as an improvement from three years ago is just as valid as any other off season topic, especially when done with the purpose of showing that not everything Shanny did was perfect.

I guess this site is not designed to be fair though, and that's why many people come to it originally and why many don't always stick around for long.

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:04 AM
You just came back from getting your ass tossed out for the same exact thing, so how the **** can you sit here and say that?

Yeah, but I don't see anybody defending me here like they're defending mvplaya, huh? ;)

Irish Stout
03-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Yeah, but I don't see anybody defending me here like they're defending mvplaya, huh? ;)

I don't follow everything thats going on here that well, and I missed your banning.

If it was under the same or substantially similar circumstances, then you have more right to gripe than MVP. MVP would have had some sort of constructive notice and there would be more precedent for his banning if the same thing happened to you.

Either way, still seems like an incredible thing to happen without any prior warning by a mod.

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:10 AM
MV got banned for 2 weeks for this? And yet Mock and Drag get to continue to post? Yeah, I don't get it.

2 weeks for this is like sentencing someone to prison for 20 years for going 10 miles over the speed limit - a ticket could have sufficed. Give him a warning, if he bumped another thread, then bring the hammer down. Anyways, this is what "off season mode" is all about to me.

you're too stupid to comprehend why bumping old threads was not a good idea. Even people who's never agree with me, are showing how smart they are by not following the crowd by defending mvplaya, but for pointing out why it was wrong to bump those threads.
Are you able to formulate an opinion on your own?

baja
03-30-2010, 10:16 AM

So what does that tell ya?

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:17 AM

Going to ban me, Blue?You're the number one troll here.
You go around polluting as many threads as you can and hardly ever have anything of substance to add to a discussion.
You're a parasite..
You and a couple other McDaniels supporters keep bringing the idea that I should be banned for not agreeing with McDaniels?
How old are you?
This is a free country last time I checked. I don't remember being in Iran...

Can you go and check all the posts you've made lately?
How many pics are there in them?
How many have any meaningful messages?
You're just a troll as anyone here. Period!
You're an old man acting like a juvenile when you don't agree with somebody...

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:20 AM
I don't follow everything thats going on here that well, and I missed your banning.

If it was under the same or substantially similar circumstances, then you have more right to gripe than MVP. MVP would have had some sort of constructive notice and there would be more precedent for his banning if the same thing happened to you.

Either way, still seems like an incredible thing to happen without any prior warning by a mod.I've got banned for doing something similar.
I was even attacked for bringing up old posts of Popps.
How ironic is that, that all of the sudden, people are condoning the same thing.
:rofl:

baja
03-30-2010, 10:24 AM
You're the number one troll here.
You go around polluting as many threads as you can and hardly ever have anything of substance to add to a discussion.
You're a parasite..
You and a couple other McDaniels supporters keep bringing the idea that I should be banned for not agreeing with McDaniels?
How old are you?

Banned MVPlaya and let this clown endlessly spew his crap, only on the Mane....

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:25 AM
If you can't laugh at what you said 3-4 years ago if you got it wrong, then maybe the online world isn't for you. Remember, everything you say is there for the rest of time :) No kidding.
Remember the thread I've made titled A classic for the ages?
Why do you think I had to delete it?
You same freakin' morons were attacking me for making Poops look bad.
You weren't laughing, were you?

baja
I've got banned for doing something similar.
I was even attacked for bringing up old posts of Popps.
How ironic is that, that all of the sudden, people are condoning the same thing.

The difference is you're an azzhole

Popps
Banned MVPlaya and let this clown endlessly spew his crap, only on the Mane....

But, his views conveniently line up with at least 50% of the mods. (Oddly.)

So, it's a free pass for Broncos haters around here. No surprises, really.

strafen
03-30-2010, 10:26 AM

just my .02, maybe I am offGood post.
Now, would I have gotten the same kind of support had it been me who bupmed all those threads?

baja
03-30-2010, 10:27 AM

It does seem that way doesn't it.

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 10:39 AM
You're the number one troll here.
You're a parasite..
How old are you?

Popps you stole my title of no.1 troll. I'm so mad!

Why I oughta... http://i40.tinypic.com/f1xl3c.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/f1xl3c.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/f1xl3c.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/f1xl3c.gif

gunns
03-30-2010, 10:44 AM
The art of bumping in old thread is to make it look like it is current so posters respond without seeing the date. Bumping on a thread about McCree or such should be to prove a point and point out the posts of those that gave their opinion. It seems MVP did nothing of the sort. I have seen some good ones and tried to bump a few without any luck. If ya see one and know it is to catch other posters off guard, dont ruin it. O.S. laughs are needed in these down times.

No kidding, yesterday I was thinking we picked up Boss Bailey again....and freaking out.....then I looked at the date.

TailgateNut
03-30-2010, 10:53 AM

HMMMMMMMMMM?...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
could it be that people can't ****ing stand your ass?

gunns
03-30-2010, 11:02 AM

I sometimes read you and think I'm reading TSI. Stop it!

strafen
03-30-2010, 11:03 AM
HMMMMMMMMMM?...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
could it be that people can't ****ing stand your ass?Why is that buttercup?
The Mcdaniels cult is getting out of hand. Is this the equivalent of Jihad against the infidels who don't worship Mcdaniels? ROFL! :wave:

strafen
03-30-2010, 11:05 AM

Don't twist it.
No Bronco hater here.
I don't agree with how our new headcoach has handled MY team. That's all...

Requiem
03-30-2010, 11:07 AM
It isn't your team poopface.

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 11:07 AM
Why is that buttercup?
The Mcdaniels cult is getting out of hand. Is this the equivalent of Jihad against the infidels who don't worship Mcdaniels? ROFL! :wave:

No it's because you spew the same tired **** into thread after thread. I don't worship McD at all, but I don't feel the need to talk about every ****ing bad move he made in his FIRST year on the job. He admitted his mistakes, so I'm thrilled to see what he does moving forward.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 11:31 AM

Yeah, but there wasn't any topics to read, Rabb. What did you have to sort through?

Hell, I bumped my gardening thread, why didn't you click on that? What, you don't like strawberries, grapes, apples, radish, beans, spinach?

You're anti-fruit, anti-vegetable? I think it's a good topic.

strafen
03-30-2010, 11:32 AM
No it's because you spew the same tired **** into thread after thread. I don't worship McD at all, but I don't feel the need to talk about every ****ing bad move he made in his FIRST year on the job. He admitted his mistakes, so I'm thrilled to see what he does moving forward.Me too.
I'm looking forward to see what he does this year...

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Me too.
I'm looking forward to see what he does this year...

I don't understand why you can't tone it down.

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2010, 11:42 AM
You're anti-fruit? I think it's a good topic.

Leave Blart out of this.

strafen
03-30-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't understand why you can't tone it down.

It goes both ways.
Just becuase one side is louder than the other, doesn't make them right.
What I post is debatable, yet, some people choose to insult me instead.
What's a man to do? ;)

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 11:59 AM
It goes both ways.
Just becuase one side is louder than the other, doesn't make them right.
What I post is debatable, yet, some people choose to insult me instead.
What's a man to do? ;)

You are the loudest person on the board. They insult you because you continue to make threads into a McD hate fest. It got old months ago. I mean really have you changed one person's opinion about McD at all?

Rabb
03-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Yeah, but there wasn't any topics to read, Rabb. What did you have to sort through?

Hell, I bumped my gardening thread, why didn't you click on that? What, you don't like strawberries, grapes, apples, radish, beans, spinach?

You're anti-fruit, anti-vegetable? I think it's a good topic.

strafen
03-30-2010, 12:11 PM
You are the loudest person on the board. They insult you because you continue to make threads into a McD hate fest. It got old months ago. I mean really have you changed one person's opinion about McD at all?

My job is not to change anyone's opinion, nor it is someone else's to change mine.
This is an ongoing debate about the state of our football team.
What transpired last year, the turbulence, coaches leaving, and players spats with the coach are still pretty much in question.
You can't look past that and say it's going to be ok. We hope is going to be ok, but I have my own reservations. Nobody can say with certainty that those changes will impact our team performance one way or another, but I say this...at least I knew what we had last year, what we don't know is if what we have now is a guarantee for success, not that we had any kind of success last year by any stretch, but we saw signs of progress that were encouraging...
Time will tell. Wait and see is our best option right now...

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 12:19 PM

Going to ban me, Blue?

Bump one old thread? There's no way I would ban you for that. However.... if you disrupt the forum (and my email inbox gets totally flooded with "report this post to a moderator" emails) by bumping a dozen or more... then yes, I would. Wouldn't want to but I'd have to.

The two bans that were handed down yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with "which side of the McD issue" the posters were on. They had everything to do with "spamming and disrupting the forum". As many complaints as were received, doing nothing wasn't an option.

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 12:20 PM
My job is not to change anyone's opinion, nor it is someone else's to change mine.
This is an ongoing debate about the state of our football team.
What transpired last year, the turbulence, coaches leaving, and players spats with the coach are still pretty much in question.
You can't look past that and say it's going to be ok. We hope is going to be ok, but I have my own reservations. Nobody can say with certainty that those changes will impact our team performance one way or another, but I say this...at least I knew what we had last year, what we don't know is if what we have now is a guarantee for success, not that we had any kind of success last year by any stretch, but we saw signs of progress that were encouraging...
Time will tell. Wait and see is our best option right now...

Your job? How about trying to respect the other posters on the board for once. The debate is tired and busted. You would think that the amount of posters putting you on ignore would get you to see that people are tired of reading over and over again the same argument.

baja
03-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Especially when it is ill founded.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Leave Blart out of this.

Someone that names himself Bean should have clicked on my gardening thread and we could have avoided this whole mess.

I guess bean discussions are way too intense for some of you sissies. I can understand that, it takes a real man to garden.

baja
03-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Someone that names himself Bean should have clicked on my gardening thread and we could have avoided this whole mess.

I guess bean discussions are way too intense for some of you sissies. I can understand that, it takes a real man to garden.

Are you making fun of us Mexicans again? ;D

Requiem
03-30-2010, 12:33 PM
**** a Sizzler's Steak, McDaniels' steak stay sizzled.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 12:35 PM

You think vegetable gardens are funny, eh?

No soup for you. Don't piss off a gardener, you have no idea the hell we can bring.

strafen
03-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Your job? How about trying to respect the other posters on the board for once. The debate is tired and busted. You would think that the amount of posters putting you on ignore would get you to see that people are tired of reading over and over again the same argument.Respect?
Did you really say respect?
Are you talking about the lack of respect towards me all the time, or you think I'm the one being disrespectful?
I don't put people on Ignore because I hate them or because they've insulted me, unlike the people who have put me on ignore...
I put people on ignore because they've proven they've got nothing to say that has any substance or good debating material in what they post. Fact!
And before you say the same thing can be said about me, I still don't find many people willing to debate in a civil manner, but rather they want to make their point by being loud and hurling insults at people. Do you think I really think highly of those people?
Give me a break!
Just because they've been here forever and have a high post count doesn't equate to intelligence of being righteous

There are people who claim they have me on ignore, but they don't.
There are people b****ing about what I say, and don't have me on ignore.
So, why is it that these same people b****ing don't have me on ignore?
It's not for what I say.

Oddly enough, those who claim to have me on ignore are not what you or anybody here would consider good posters, so I could care less about them...

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2010, 12:37 PM

I have more sand in my yard than the average beach, so I won't be doing any gardening any time soon. I'm actually thankful for it nowadays, considering over half of the houses in New England currently have multiple feet of water in their basements and have to canoe to and from work or the stores. Meanwhile, I live only 3 houses from one of the "top 3 rivers" in terms of flooding and my entire property is bone dry. Can't grow sh*t back there, but you gotta love the way sand drains during floods.

If this hasn't made national news, it probably should.

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Respect?
Are you talking about the lack of respect towards me all the time, or you think I'm the one being disrespectful?
I don't put people on Ignore because I hate them or because they've insulted me, unlike the people who have put me on ignore...
I put people on ignore because they've proven they've got nothing to say that has any substance or good debating material in what they post. Fact!
And before you say the same thing can be said about me, I still don't find many people willing to debate in a civil manner, but rather they want to make their point by being loud and hurling insults at people. Do you think I really think highly of those people?
Give me a break!
Just because they've been here forever and have a high post count doesn't equate to intelligence of being righteous

It's not for what I say.

Oddly enough, those who claim to have me on ignore are not what you or anybody here would consider good posters, so I could care less about them...

Another diatribe from the poster who accuses people who moved to the States of being illegal aliens, who calls people who don't agree with him asshats, who tells people to go **** themselves, calls people little b****es, accuses posters of having sex with Josh McDaniels, calls people dip****s and claims he is excited about the future of the Broncos when he has stated 1-15 "bank it!".

:peace:

Why do I always get stuck at the top of the page!?!

Archer81
03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Another diatribe from the poster who accuses people who moved to the States of being illegal aliens, who calls people who don't agree with him asshats, who tells people to go **** themselves, calls people little b****es, accuses posters of having sex with Josh McDaniels, calls people dip****s and claims he is excited about the future of the Broncos when he has stated 1-15 "bank it!".

http://tinyurl.com/yb3kh9j

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
03-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Respect?
Give me a break!

It's not for what I say.

There are plenty of posters here that have questioned McD. I am one of them, but for some reason you think you are being insulted just because you don't like McD. I would be anything if you stopped posting the same hate crap over and over again about McD and just move on people would leave you alone. They are TIRED of reading the same opinion you have been posting about for damn near a year.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Bump one old thread? There's no way I would ban you for that. However.... if you disrupt the forum (and my email inbox gets totally flooded with "report this post to a moderator" emails) by bumping a dozen or more... then yes, I would. Wouldn't want to but I'd have to.

The two bans that were handed down yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with "which side of the McD issue" the posters were on. They had everything to do with "spamming and disrupting the forum". As many complaints as were received, doing nothing wasn't an option.

If you get a flood of complaints, sure you have to make something happen to relieve the complaints, that's ok with me.

I guess what chaps me is there wasn't anything to complain about.

The bottom line is too many people can't take care of their own business and go crying to you mods, "Protect me, protect me! I can't use the ignore feature!"

Too many whiners on this board flood you mods with complaints, I guess, when they can take care of their own business by using the ignore feature.

I've been on this board for 6 years and never one single time complained to a moderator about somebody. I take care of my own business and don't saddle someone else with my problems.

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 12:50 PM
http://tinyurl.com/yb3kh9j

:Broncos:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6748/chaostanseriouseao3.jpg

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Are you making fun of us Mexicans again? ;D

Not at all. Mexicans make good fertilizer. ;D

Houshyamama
03-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow.

You guys all take this really seriously don't you?

Not that it wasn't annoying and not that I don't think it was ban worthy, but this seems to be actually, genuinely, down-right upsetting to some of you.

Relax. It's the internet.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
I have more sand in my yard than the average beach, so I won't be doing any gardening any time soon. I'm actually thankful for it nowadays, considering over half of the houses in New England currently have multiple feet of water in their basements and have to canoe to and from work or the stores. Meanwhile, I live only 3 houses from one of the "top 3 rivers" in terms of flooding and my entire property is bone dry. Can't grow sh*t back there, but you gotta love the way sand drains during floods.

If this hasn't made national news, it probably should.

You must be a magician.

I sympathise with you Eastern folks, there just isn't much drainage when you're only a few feet above sea level. Sump pumps working 24 hrs a day. I'm a man of the West and prefer it to East of the Mississippi. I don't like to even go east from Nebraska, avoid it as often as I can.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 01:15 PM

You're electric, Rusty, just plain attractive. Ricky Martin in a kilt. Groundskeeper Willie. :wiggle:

Blueflame
03-30-2010, 01:18 PM
If you get a flood of complaints, sure you have to make something happen to relieve the complaints, that's ok with me.

I guess what chaps me is there wasn't anything to complain about.

The bottom line is too many people can't take care of their own business and go crying to you mods, "Protect me, protect me! I can't use the ignore feature!"

Too many whiners on this board flood you mods with complaints, I guess, when they can take care of their own business by using the ignore feature.

I've been on this board for 6 years and never one single time complained to a moderator about somebody. I take care of my own business and don't saddle someone else with my problems.

The ignore feature won't help with the situation we had yesterday... there's no way to ignore it when old threads have taken over the main page... so of course people complained.

Florida_Bronco
03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Again, I've been one of their harshest critics but I have to applaud TJ and the mods for what seems to be a conscious effort to crack down on the trouble makers. Makes the board more enjoyable.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 04:15 PM
What an interesting topic-filled board right now. It's still the Klis threads, Sir trying to stir things up, a Jarvis Green thread, a nacho thread, a preseason schedule thread.

And people complained about MV bumping some threads. Sheesh.

strafen
03-30-2010, 04:19 PM
What an interesting topic-filled board right now. It's still the Klis threads, Sir trying to stir things up, a Jarvis Green thread, a nacho thread, a preseason schedule thread.

And people complained about MV bumping some threads. Sheesh.Let it go, man
It's over and done with.
Time to move on. No need to keep dwelling on this.
Let him do his time, he's no more special than anybody else on this board, hopefully he can comeback and be a more productive member of our Mane community...

Popps
03-30-2010, 04:19 PM

And people complained about MV bumping some threads. Sheesh.

theAPAOps5
03-30-2010, 04:36 PM
This forum needs Survivor STAT. Give people something really good to argue about. Its not everyday you get accused of causing a nose bleed that nearly kills a person!

bronco_boi_5280
03-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Epic thread is epic.

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Epic thread is epic.

Have a sticker.

http://shanoogie.com/l/thread-pics/witness-this-epic-thread.gif

broncosteven
03-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Have a sticker.

http://shanoogie.com/l/thread-pics/witness-this-epic-thread.gif

You got an IntErNeTS Stamp that says "I can't believe I read the whole thing"?

Dagmar
03-30-2010, 06:59 PM
You got an IntErNeTS Stamp that says "I can't believe I read the whole thing"?

Close...
http://www.alleewillis.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cant-believe...whole-thing-patch_9903.jpg

And just for you...

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/lasirene/10i8013jpg.gif

broncosteven
03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Close...
http://www.alleewillis.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cant-believe...whole-thing-patch_9903.jpg

And just for you...

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/lasirene/10i8013jpg.gif

I have a cunning plan...

The MVPlaya
04-12-2010, 08:28 PM

This whole time, after all my bumped threads, you check the Mane and it has the most worthless threads. While my bumped threads actually contributed to football talk.

Mods here obviously acted on impulse.

Caveat Lector
04-12-2010, 08:30 PM

This whole time, after all my bumped threads, you check the Mane and it has the most worthless threads. While my bumped threads actually contributed to football talk.

Mods here obviously acted on impulse.

Feel free to find a Sam Adams thread, just to see if it was 'impulse'...