PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the Mane?

Broncoman13
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Haven't been able to get on in a while... upgrades or meltdowns?

broncocalijohn
03-26-2010, 12:15 PM
TJ took the money from the donations and put it towards either Mariners season tickets or Ron Paul 2012 campaign.

Los Broncos
03-26-2010, 12:20 PM
I went through withdrawls.

BroncoBuff
03-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Taco just wants to remind us who's the boss.

He's like a drug dealer .... the first taste is free.

TailgateNut
03-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Taco just wants to remind us who's the boss.

He's like a drug dealer .... the first taste is free.

LOL

Where have you been. Did the firing of Simms put you in the nuthouse for rehab?

BroncoBuff
03-26-2010, 12:27 PM
LOL

Where have you been. Did the firing of Simms put you in the nuthouse for rehab?

BMF didn't tell you? He and I were on the buddy program.

WolfpackGuy
03-26-2010, 12:28 PM
I was beginning to think they traded Marshall for a 7th round pick...

LOL

Archer81
03-26-2010, 12:28 PM
I contemplated life, the mysteries of faith and the juxposition of life vs death, and before I could go on to formulate the way all humans could come together and live as one...the site came back up.

So...yeah...

:Broncos:

BowlenBall
03-26-2010, 12:32 PM
I contemplated life, the mysteries of faith and the juxposition of life vs death, and before I could go on to formulate the way all humans could come together and live as one...the site came back up.

So...yeah...

and I cleaned out the cat box and hung some pictures.... you can get a lot done when the Mane isn't sucking up all your free time....

LittleFloyd
03-26-2010, 12:33 PM
I think I know what happened, it's called a FONECO.

Archer81
03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
and I cleaned out the cat box and hung some pictures.... you can get a lot done when the Mane isn't sucking up all your free time....

I got two papers for school finished, started a project for geography, cleaned house and got the car cleaned out. So...it was a productive two days or so. Plus all the universal mysteries and whatnot.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 12:42 PM
It's a host-wide issue. I can't even get an answer from them on what happened. Their message box was filled, and they weren't picking up the phone any of the billion times I called.

The good news is they made my decision on whether to stick with them for another season or move to a cloud server much easier. When we launch with the new site and new software for the new season, it will be on a new cloud server... Which is the direction that I was leaning anyway.

I expect this switch to happen right about the July time frame.

Archer81
03-26-2010, 12:46 PM
It's a host-wide issue. I can't even get an answer from them on what happened. Their message box was filled, and they weren't picking up the phone any of the billion times I called.

The good news is they made my decision on whether to stick with them for another season or move to a cloud server much easier. When we launch with the new site and new software for the new season, it will be on a new cloud server... Which is the direction that I was leaning anyway.

Cloud servers...psh. Next you will tell me the internet is a series of tubes developed by the military, or that the sky is blue because of refracted light off of the ocean into the atmosphere...

TonyR
03-26-2010, 12:48 PM
You don't realize how much you need the Mane until you don't have the Mane. I probably only tried to get in, unsuccessfully, about 87 times. Should I seek help? The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

missingnumber7
03-26-2010, 01:04 PM
You don't realize how much you need the Mane until you don't have the Mane. I probably only tried to get in, unsuccessfully, about 87 times. Should I seek help? The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

My boss actaully thinks I'm effective and can get things accomplished now....THANKS ALOT STUPID SERVER PEOPLE.

gyldenlove
03-26-2010, 01:14 PM

So...yeah...

I was just finishing up the proof for the Riemann zeta hypothesis, but then the site came back just before I could finish up my notes so I doubt it will ever happen now.

NYBronc
03-26-2010, 01:16 PM
I went to South Stand Junkie's site. I didn't realize KCBH was still alive.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 01:18 PM

That guy is a one man wolf pack. KC fans hate him.

BroncoBuff
03-26-2010, 01:21 PM
I probably only tried to get in, unsuccessfully, about 87 times. Should I seek help? The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

Okay if you insist: I admit you have a problem.

There ... happy now?

Taco John
03-26-2010, 01:25 PM
I have to say - I am in a constant bad mood when the Mane is down - angry with my host. But it always warms my heart to get back on and see how glad people are to have things back up, and how much they appreciate the site.

It's a cool thing. :)

atomicbloke
03-26-2010, 01:28 PM
I was just finishing up the proof for the Riemann zeta hypothesis, but then the site came back just before I could finish up my notes so I doubt it will ever happen now.

The Mane robbed you of a Nobel Prize. A century and a half old problem was on the brink of a solution, and now its back to zero.

crush17
03-26-2010, 01:28 PM
it's a host-wide issue. I can't even get an answer from them on what happened. Their message box was filled, and they weren't picking up the phone any of the billion times i called.

the good news is they made my decision on whether to stick with them for another season or move to a cloud server much easier. When we launch with the new site and new software for the new season, it will be on a new cloud server... Which is the direction that i was leaning anyway.

I expect this switch to happen right about the july time frame.

booo urns!!

SouthStndJunkie
03-26-2010, 01:37 PM

He is in a fossilized state.

I think he may be Len Dawson's father.

broncosteven
03-26-2010, 01:42 PM

Sounds like a good decision.

I told Broncobuff that he might need to start another fund drive on Facebook. Is the Cloud going to cost more $?

broncosteven
03-26-2010, 01:43 PM
BTW anyone see the movie "Moon" Maybe TJ rebooted us and we are all just clones who found out we are clones.

crush17
03-26-2010, 01:45 PM
btw anyone see the movie "moon" maybe tj rebooted us and we are all just clones who found out we are clones.

i see nothing!!

dbfan21
03-26-2010, 01:46 PM
My boss actaully thinks I'm effective and can get things accomplished now....THANKS ALOT STUPID SERVER PEOPLE.

:spit: You too? :thumbsup:

TonyR
03-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Okay if you insist: I admit you have a problem.

There ... happy now?

No, because I didn't have nearly as much fun with my addiction as Tiger did with his. On the positive side my wife didn't chase me out of the house with a golf club.

Miss I.
03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey TJ, it's really nice you shut down the site because I had been away so long, but you didn't have to do that. ;D

BroncoBuff
03-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Hey TJ, it's really nice you shut down the site because I had been away so long, but you didn't have to do that. ;D

He heard you went to Ireland on St. Patricks' Day and got jealous.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 02:58 PM
BTW anyone see the movie "Moon" Maybe TJ rebooted us and we are all just clones who found out we are clones.

You movie spoiling bastard!

Miss I.
03-26-2010, 03:03 PM

Hey, TJ, want to know the ending of the Crying Game?

Turns out the the Broncos traded Jay Cutler for Kyle Orton ;D

Taco John
03-26-2010, 03:29 PM
She's single boys! (I don't know if that's true)

broncosteven
03-26-2010, 04:32 PM

I figured I was the last person to see it. My bad.

bronco militia
03-26-2010, 04:37 PM

that old man won't die.....

broncobum6162
03-26-2010, 04:43 PM

Cloud servers? Is this the same internet that Algore invented?

elsid13
03-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Cloud servers? Is this the same internet that Hotrod invented?

Correct for accuracy

Pony Boy
03-26-2010, 05:11 PM

Well this is what comes up if you Google "what happened to the Orange Mane"
:rofl: 1.4 billion, wow Taco, that's a chunck of change.....:~ohyah!:

The Orange Mane Goes Belly Up!
In a move that comes as no surprise to anyone, The Orange Mane has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company is reportedly losing 1.4 Billion ...
www.the.orange.mane.isbankrupt.com/ - Cached

gunns
03-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Well this is what comes up if you Google "what happened to the Orange Mane"
:rofl: 1.4 billion, wow Taco, that's a chunck of change.....:~ohyah!:

The Orange Mane Goes Belly Up!
In a move that comes as no surprise to anyone, The Orange Mane has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company is reportedly losing 1.4 Billion ...
www.the.orange.mane.isbankrupt.com/ - Cached

That's funny because I googled just orangemane and there was a twitter that only gave the first sentence and it said "well I guess that's fatal and the end of the Mane".

So I went with a friend who had tickets to the NCAA last night and watched one of the best games ever between Xavier and KC St. It was great!

ZONA
03-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Cloud servers...psh. Next you will tell me the internet is a series of tubes developed by the military, or that the sky is blue because of refracted light off of the ocean into the atmosphere...

Sorry to tell you but the sky does not appear to be blu because of reflected light off the ocean. Who ever told you that is dead wrong. If that was the case, we would never have red and orange sunsets because the ocean water is never red or orange. It has to do with the wavelengths of visible light as it passes through the gas molecules of the atmosphere. Blue light and Red light have different wavelengths and thus scatter differently depending on the Suns angle. Has nothing at all to do with the oceans.

Sassy
03-26-2010, 07:20 PM
TJ took the money from the donations and put it towards either Mariners season tickets or Ron Paul 2012 campaign.

Ha!

Broncoman13
03-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Sorry to tell you but the sky does not appear to be blu because of reflected light off the ocean. Who ever told you that is dead wrong. If that was the case, we would never have red and orange sunsets because the ocean water is never red or orange. It has to do with the wavelengths of visible light as it passes through the gas molecules of the atmosphere. Blue light and Red light have different wavelengths and thus scatter differently depending on the Suns angle. Has nothing at all to do with the oceans.

Duh!!! ;)

Archer81
03-26-2010, 08:10 PM

http://tinyurl.com/l4lzto

That One Guy
03-26-2010, 10:00 PM
That's funny because I googled just orangemane and there was a twitter that only gave the first sentence and it said "well I guess that's fatal and the end of the Mane".

So I went with a friend who had tickets to the NCAA last night and watched one of the best games ever between Xavier and KC St. It was great!

That game was a complete fraud. Never should've went to OT. I'm boycotting NCAA (except for checking UK scores) because I'm tired of that BS. Refs make the calls to have the right teams ahead or to make them closer and it's annoying me.

Cito Pelon
03-27-2010, 07:42 AM

I was thinking some kind of Livertarian meltdown also.

Cito Pelon
03-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Cloud servers? Is this the same internet that Algore invented?

Actually, he invented algorithms. Which is what the internet is based on, thusly and therefore . . . .