PDA

View Full Version : Another seattle thread......

ChSuperStar
03-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Yes it is another seattle seahawks related thread, but belive me this is not regd marshall.

I was wondering, since they traded for charlie and they got kinda screwed and most of the times new management means new QB. Do you guys think matt hasselback will be cut... Nope nope, i dont want us to sign him.

But i was thinking if charlie is going to start for them and matt will be cut and they might have set up all the smoke to get clausen or even bradford. And with the 14th they can end up with spiller.

They have TJ at one end, though other side is revolving door and TJ himself hasn't been good without a #1 receiver. Did anyone think.. they might be getting a QB, RB and they might give that 2nd round pick and next year's first round and ask for marshall ?

That way they have QB, RB and WR with TJ at the other end. And pete caroll, does think offense before he goes to the defensive side...

what do you all think ?:angel:

tsiguy96
03-19-2010, 08:58 PM
you said this thread wasnt regarding marshall, but then made it about marshall :D

Conklin
03-19-2010, 09:12 PM
you said this thread wasnt regarding marshall, but then made it about marshall :d

qftt!

robbieopperude
03-19-2010, 09:21 PM
I would trade Marshall for Seattles first next year and this years second.

Archer81
03-20-2010, 12:23 AM
I would trade Marshall for Seattles first next year and this years second.

I would trade Marshall for this year's 1st (6), next year's 1st and 2nd. It is Seattle, after all.

:Broncos:

BroncoBuff
03-20-2010, 01:45 AM
you said this thread wasnt regarding marshall, but then made it about marshall :D

All threads are about Marshall.

HAT
03-20-2010, 10:57 AM
All threads are about Marshall.

Except for the ones about Hillis. :yayaya:

Bronco Boy
03-20-2010, 11:31 AM
This sounds like a Woody's mailbag question.

DawnBTVS
03-20-2010, 11:42 AM
I'd be surprised if they didn't keep Hasselbeck around just for his veteran mentor ability to Whitehurst and a rookie QB if they draft one.

McDaniels did it last year in getting veterans who could show the rookies how to prepare for and during the regular season in the secondary. Hasselbeck could mentor Whitehurst or if he's demoted to backup, be a very good option in case Charlie gets hurt or struggles horribly.

He's a proven arm that can step into the offense without any real drop off if he's a backup and as Broncos fans know from last year, that's a big thing to have.

Tombstone RJ
03-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Yes it is another seattle seahawks related thread, but belive me this is not regd marshall.

I was wondering, since they traded for charlie and they got kinda screwed and most of the times new management means new QB. Do you guys think matt hasselback will be cut... Nope nope, i dont want us to sign him.

But i was thinking if charlie is going to start for them and matt will be cut and they might have set up all the smoke to get clausen or even bradford. And with the 14th they can end up with spiller.

They have TJ at one end, though other side is revolving door and TJ himself hasn't been good without a #1 receiver. Did anyone think.. they might be getting a QB, RB and they might give that 2nd round pick and next year's first round and ask for marshall ?

That way they have QB, RB and WR with TJ at the other end. And pete caroll, does think offense before he goes to the defensive side...

what do you all think ?:angel:

I think you ought to be their GM.