PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn will start... have you guys already forgotten?

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Brady Quinn will start based off the fact that we can actually open up our offense/playbook. Josh McDaniels said last year that he would make the offense fit into Orton's strengths/weaknesses, and that they wouldn't ask Orton to do anything he couldn't do. 3rd and long situations? We were ****ed.

I know Orton is the starter now, but come opening day, he'll be watching from the sidelines. Quinn doesn't exactly have weaknesses they need to hold the playbook back for. The only question in mind will be if he can read defenses quickly enough.

Quinn may not have the med/short accuracy as Orton right now - however he has a bigger arm and can actually be a threat with the deeper pass and is actually able to maneuver behind the offensive line, and passed it.

Our offense was so limited last season as Orton's arm strength - this year it won't be a problem with Quinn. I'm not here saying our offense will all of a sudden turn into the Eagles offense, but we'll be able to open up the playbook.

If Orton isn't going to report to the upcoming Broncos training, Quinn will be slowly catching up on him. I'm confident that McDaniels will get Quinn up to speed come game day.

Think about it like this...

Do you believe Brady Quinn is better than Matt Cassell? If so, then you'd have to be intrigued by the idea that he'd start - correct? If Cassell was here, he'd obivously start.

Furthermore, what is Cassell better than Brady Quinn in? His accuracy isn't exactly dart board accurate, his arm strength isn't exactly a sniper, and they're obviously both mobile, Quinn just more athletic.

Think about it.

Quinn has $5.9 million dollars on the line if he can improve, get up to speed, beat out Orton, and win games for us this season. If not, it goes to 700k only... he has more on the line than Orton does.

Archer81
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
I dont know about that. Its still early to say that Quinn will start for us come opening day. But...I no longer am surprised by things happening in Denver. So...that being said it will probably happen.

:Broncos:

Popps
03-14-2010, 09:29 PM
He's not as accurate as Orton, though... and he's got problems with pressure.

Orton may be a bit immobile in the pocket, but he doesn't panic and flip up INTs.

I hope you're right, though. Orton played well, so if Quinn plays better... great news for Broncos fans!

bronco militia
03-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Brady Quinn will start after Kyle Orton goes Jake Plummer.....(see 2006)

better get that defense fixed

broncswin
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Brady Quinn will start based off the fact that we can actually open up our offense/playbook. Josh McDaniels said last year that he would make the offense fit into Orton's strengths/weaknesses, and that they wouldn't ask Orton to do anything he couldn't do. 3rd and long situations? We were ****ed.

I know Orton is the starter now, but come opening day, he'll be watching from the sidelines. Quinn doesn't exactly have weaknesses they need to hold the playbook back for. The only question in mind will be if he can read defenses quickly enough.

Quinn may not have the med/short accuracy as Orton right now - however he has a bigger arm and can actually be a threat with the deeper pass and is actually able to maneuver behind the offensive line, and passed it.

Our offense was so limited last season as Orton's arm strength - this year it won't be a problem with Quinn. I'm not here saying our offense will all of a sudden turn into the Eagles offense, but we'll be able to open up the playbook.

If Orton isn't going to report to the upcoming Broncos training, Quinn will be slowly catching up on him. I'm confident that McDaniels will get Quinn up to speed come game day.

Great post...I agree, that is why I am so excited for this trade...I liked Orton, but this is a major upgrade in my opinion...I wanted this guy last year. His mobility alone will be a huge difference.

Popps
03-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Either way, the trade remains a big win.

Another bit of great news for Broncos fans this off-season.

Can't wait for the draft.

Tombstone RJ
03-14-2010, 09:33 PM
We see... I'm not overly impressed with Quinn. If he beats Orton out I'll be suprised. He really is not an upgrade. He's not that much younger than Orton either.

All the Quinn fans think he's some kind of a savior for McD's offense... I'm not seeing it... not yet anyway.

bronco militia
03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I want to hate the trade because it's a latteral move at QB. But Hillis was closer to being cut this year than being utilized the way we thought he should be. Props to Mcdumbass for getting something for nothing I guess.

broncswin
03-14-2010, 09:36 PM
We see... I'm not overly impressed with Quinn. If he beats Orton out I'll be suprised. He really is not an upgrade. He's not that much younger than Orton either.

All the Quinn fans think he's some kind of a savior for McD's offense... I'm not seeing it... not yet anyway.

Oh my friend you will see....I sure hope:welcome:

BMarsh615
03-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Do you remember how pathetic Quinn was week 2 last year? He is a more athletic, less accurate, douchier version of Orton. He is a dink and dunker.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2010, 09:40 PM
The least mediocre of them will start. Kyle has just as good a shot as Brady.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:42 PM

I don't think he's a savior, but if it is true McDaniels wanted him last season and got him now after he had some playing time in Cleveland, I'm confident. We didn't have to go through those rookie/first year starting QB mistakes. There will be more to come, but he's got some games under his belt.

Quinn is pretty much a full 2 years younger than Orton (23 or 24 months). While it's not THAT much younger, 25 is still pretty young where as 27 is almost considered veteran. I mean, Quinn is younger than Brandstater. ROFL!

What makes Quinn not an upgrade? Physical attributes alone, would be an upgrade, wouldn't you agree?

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:43 PM

I guess that's the half full half empty POV.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 09:44 PM
There's not much doubt that Quinn's got far more upside than Orton. His athleticism alone will help keep a few plays alive. He's got a stronger arm than Orton which will allow us to stretch the field more. He's got more experience in this offense than Orton, and if he can come in and feel comfortable, I think he'll win the starting job.

None of that will matter if he's too shell-shocked from being in Cleveland to be able to go through progressions and be accurate with the football.

Any way you look at it though, it's a great trade for the Broncos.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you remember how pathetic Quinn was week 2 last year? He is a more athletic, less accurate, douchier version of Orton. He is a dink and dunker.

Cleveland has a worse OL and WRs than the Bears, and we've all seen what that does to the 2nd coming at QB.

KipCorrington25
03-14-2010, 09:47 PM

Orton may be a bit immobile in the pocket, but he doesn't panic and flip up INTs.

I hope you're right, though. Orton played well, so if Quinn plays better... great news for Broncos fans!

True and he doesn't ever improvise and make a play out of nothing which is also part of playing QB, it's the risk/reward balance... instead he waits for a fingernail to brush him and he falls down. !Booya!

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:48 PM

I also remember how well he played in SD and Detroit. I probably attribute his horrible-ness in week 2 to the great Defense we had at that time.

On the same note - the Browns had one of the worst offenses' last year when looking on paper. They had no one proven, traded away their best player week 5, and was POOR in all facets of the offense. Along with that, they had horrible game planning, horrible offense coordinator, everything was HORRIBLE. Like someone said, it was like when we had bates/slowick running our defense, 11 different guys of different ethnicity running around in order to not forfeit.

I caught a couple of their games last season for whatever reason, and I felt bad for Quinn moreso than his bad performances because of all his horrible surroundings. The play calling, talent, everything was horrible.

RMT
03-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Quinn has a $5.9 million escalator clause in his contract for 2010 if he plays in 70% or more the snaps. I'm not certain that it's a given he'll be starting on opening day. Without that clause, he'll earn $700,000. So, unless Quinn is head and shoulders above Orton, he'll be holding a clipboard to start the season.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/03/14/broncos-get-quinn-on-the-cheap/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+dp-blogs-broncos+%28Denver+Post:+Sports:+Broncos:+Blog%29

Archer81
03-14-2010, 09:50 PM
There's not much doubt that Quinn's got far more upside than Orton. His athleticism alone will help keep a few plays alive. He's got a stronger arm than Orton which will allow us to stretch the field more. He's got more experience in this offense than Orton, and if he can come in and feel comfortable, I think he'll win the starting job.

None of that will matter if he's too shell-shocked from being in Cleveland to be able to go through progressions and be accurate with the football.

Any way you look at it though, it's a great trade for the Broncos.

To go from Butch Davis to Crennel to Mangini, Im not entirely surprised Quinn or Anderson developed into consistent starters. Hopefully now he can get the teaching he needs.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Answer this question:

Do you believe Brady Quinn is better than Matt Cassell? If so, then you'd have to be intrigued by the idea that he'd start - correct? If Cassell was here, he'd obivously start.

Furthermore, what is Cassell better than Brady Quinn in? His accuracy isn't exactly dart board accurate, his arm strength isn't exactly a sniper, and they're obviously both mobile, Quinn just more athletic.

Take that into some though.

HAT
03-14-2010, 09:52 PM

So you are saying Simms still has a shot?

GTFOOH.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Quinn has a $5.9 million escalator clause in his contract for 2010 if he plays in 70% or more the snaps. I'm not certain that it's a given he'll be starting on opening day. Without that clause, he'll earn $700,000. So, unless Quinn is head and shoulders above Orton, he'll be holding a clipboard to start the season.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/03/14/broncos-get-quinn-on-the-cheap/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+dp-blogs-broncos+%28Denver+Post:+Sports:+Broncos:+Blog%29

I don't think the Broncos mind paying 5.9 mill if they believe Quinn will give them a better chance to win. If he ends up sucking or they believe Orton would be better at the time, Quinn would be benched regardless to avoid the 5.9 million. If Quinn wins some ball games, no one will complain about a 5.9 kicker.

broncswin
I also remember how well he played in SD and Detroit. I probably attribute his horrible-ness in week 2 to the great Defense we had at that time.

On the same note - the Browns had one of the worst offenses' last year when looking on paper. They had no one proven, traded away their best player week 5, and was POOR in all facets of the offense. Along with that, they had horrible game planning, horrible offense coordinator, everything was HORRIBLE. Like someone said, it was like when we had bates/slowick running our defense, 11 different guys of different ethnicity running around in order to not forfeit.

I caught a couple of their games last season for whatever reason, and I felt bad for Quinn's moreso than his bad performances. The play calling, talent, everything was horrible.

Totally agree...this guy like so many other good college QBs got the shaft right out of college, but few get a second chance like this...I am not saying we are a superbowl contender right now, but this is a good team with a lot of upside...this guy will be good for us, I think Josh will bring out his top play.

Dedhed
To go from Butch Davis to Crennel to Mangini, Im not entirely surprised Quinn or Anderson developed into consistent starters. Hopefully now he can get the teaching he needs.

I think it will be a huge relief for him to come in and see the exact offense he ran at ND on the pages of the playbook.

He's got talent, and unlike a former QB, I think he truly wants to get better and cares only about winning. I think having worked with Weiss and studied Brady in this offense he will have great respect for McD's ability to help him.

strafen

We will wait for Orton to be benched/cut for Poops to come out and throw him under the bus, huh? ;)

Popps
Answer this question:

I'm not sure we have enough info on either player to say who's better, but at gunpoint... I'd say Cassel right now.

I like your enthusiasm, though. It's a good move. Josh is going to have a chance to help him reach his potential, just like he's doing with Orton.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
... just checked Cleveland DID have the worst offense in the league.

HAT
03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
We will wait for Orton to be benched/cut for Poops to come out and throw him under the bus, huh? ;)

Barring injury....Orton will start and throw for 4,000+ with over a 2:1 TD/INT ratio.

I'll have my entire list of prop bets up by 5/1....Get in line boy-o, bet all you want.

bpc
03-14-2010, 10:02 PM

Sounds pretty accurate even though I think Brady has the better skillset. Ultimately, it comes down to coaching and if McD can get it out of him. I would expect an EXPERT QB coach like McDaniels to get top notch production out of a 1st round QB like Quinn. That's the expectations when you're a QB guru as many have pointed out time and again.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure we have enough info on either player to say who's better, but at gunpoint... I'd say Cassel right now.

I like your enthusiasm, though. It's a good move. Josh is going to have a chance to help him reach his potential, just like he's doing with Orton.

I'm enthusiastic because it's who Josh wanted from last season assuming that's true. Quinn got to play some games, and is familiar with this system. He's even already got a nick name so we don't gotta roll with king neckbeard anymore. :thumbsup:

The fact is, I think if you rewind this to last year with the option between Orton and Quinn, you'd have damn near 100% people choosing Quinn. Now that people have seen what McDaniels did with Orton, they're speculative on Quinn because of his questionable performance in Cleveland - along with random hate of him being a pretty boy, etc.

So the point I want to nail home is to not look at Cleveland as what he can do for us. We have the best QB coach in the league, if Orton was able to be up to par with NO familiarity with the system, what makes you think Quinn can't be better?

Just last season - I know everyone was hating on Orton's arm strength, and believed we were set back 10 years by the move.

Slade
03-14-2010, 10:03 PM
I just read this acrticle by Klis...and I dont think Quinn will start now, at least not right away. It doesn't make monetray sense.

Providing Kyle Orton takes at least 31 percent of the snaps as the Broncos’ quarterback in 2010, Denver would only have to pay newly acquired quarterback Brady Quinn a $700,000 salary this year and $700,000 in 2012.

Quinn does have a one-time, $5.9 million escalator bonus that would automatically trigger if he takes 70 percent of the snaps in 2010. Quinn never hit the one-time escalator in his first three seasons, when he collected $7.8 million of the five-year, $9.2 million he received as the Browns’ second, first-round draft choice, No. 22 overall, in 2007.

An NFL source said Orton would be the Broncos’ starting quarterback in 2010. Brady has only started 12 games through his first three NFL seasons and is coming off a season-ending foot injury. While contracts rarely are factored in to picking a winner in a competition at the pivotal position of quarterback, it may help Orton break a tie.

The trade for Quinn _ which sent running back Peyton Hillis, a sixth-round draft choice in 2011 and a conditional draft choice in 2012 _ won’t become official until Quinn passes a physical Monday morning at the Broncos’ headquarters.

The Broncos will simultaneously begin their voluntary offseason conditioning program. Orton won’t be there to welcome his new quarterback mate. Orton is in Hawaii attending the annual NFL Players Association meetings.

The addition of Quinn does figure to affect the status of veteran backup Chris Simms, and possibly Tom Brandstater, who did not play as a rookie last season.

Orton, a five-year player who lost his leverage as a unrestricted free agent this year because of the new uncapped system for the 2010 season, was tendered a a one-year, $2.621 million contract as a restricted free agent earlier this month.

He has voiced his frustrations at getting pigeonholed as a restricted free agent and it’s unclear whether Orton will attend the offseason conditioning program once the players union meetings conclude. Perhaps, the acquisition of Quinn will push Orton into attending the Broncos’ offseason program sooner rather than later.

There is also the possibility of another quarterback-starved team who could sign Orton to an offer sheet, knowing it would have to submit a deal lucrative enough to prevent the Broncos from matching, and then surrender a first-round draft pick to the Broncos if they decide against matching.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Barring injury....Orton will start and throw for 4,000+ with over a 2:1 TD/INT ratio.

I'll have my entire list of prop bets up by 5/1....Get in line boy-o, bet all you want.

That's no too far fetched considering he was pretty close last season with injuries, and the beginning where he and the offense were learning the system.

Taco John
03-14-2010, 10:05 PM

That sort of changes everything. Wow. That's a really tricky situation.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:07 PM
That sort of changes everything. Wow. That's a really tricky situation.

Why?

strafen
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM

Barring an injury by Quinn, Orton will not be the starter...

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM
I just read this acrticle by Klis...and I dont think Quinn will start now, at least not right away. It doesn't make monetray sense.

Providing Kyle Orton takes at least 31 percent of the snaps as the Broncos’ quarterback in 2010, Denver would only have to pay newly acquired quarterback Brady Quinn a $700,000 salary this year and $700,000 in 2012.

Quinn does have a one-time, $5.9 million escalator bonus that would automatically trigger if he takes 70 percent of the snaps in 2010. Quinn never hit the one-time escalator in his first three seasons, when he collected $7.8 million of the five-year, $9.2 million he received as the Browns’ second, first-round draft choice, No. 22 overall, in 2007.

An NFL source said Orton would be the Broncos’ starting quarterback in 2010. Brady has only started 12 games through his first three NFL seasons and is coming off a season-ending foot injury. While contracts rarely are factored in to picking a winner in a competition at the pivotal position of quarterback, it may help Orton break a tie.

The trade for Quinn _ which sent running back Peyton Hillis, a sixth-round draft choice in 2011 and a conditional draft choice in 2012 _ won’t become official until Quinn passes a physical Monday morning at the Broncos’ headquarters.

The Broncos will simultaneously begin their voluntary offseason conditioning program. Orton won’t be there to welcome his new quarterback mate. Orton is in Hawaii attending the annual NFL Players Association meetings.

The addition of Quinn does figure to affect the status of veteran backup Chris Simms, and possibly Tom Brandstater, who did not play as a rookie last season.

Orton, a five-year player who lost his leverage as a unrestricted free agent this year because of the new uncapped system for the 2010 season, was tendered a a one-year, $2.621 million contract as a restricted free agent earlier this month.

He has voiced his frustrations at getting pigeonholed as a restricted free agent and it’s unclear whether Orton will attend the offseason conditioning program once the players union meetings conclude. Perhaps, the acquisition of Quinn will push Orton into attending the Broncos’ offseason program sooner rather than later.

There is also the possibility of another quarterback-starved team who could sign Orton to an offer sheet, knowing it would have to submit a deal lucrative enough to prevent the Broncos from matching, and then surrender a first-round draft pick to the Broncos if they decide against matching.

As I was saying in a previous post, I don't think this means much. Broncos are trying to win, not save money and rebuild.

When I'm saying Quinn will start, I mean he will BEAT ORTON OUT in TC to start. He will deserve to start, not just be given the job.

If Quinn starts and he doesn't play well enough for the team to win, he will be benched regardless and they won't have to pay him that 5.9 million kicker. If he starts and wins ball games, you really think they'll care about a 5.9 million kicker?

Look at it from Quinn's POV:

He has $5.9 million on the line this season - compared to his guaranteed 700k.

That is most likely enough motivation to get things going and hitting the books hard. He's a smart dude, and his development will start ASAP...

$5.9 million + work hard enough to win and be the future franchise QB...

He's a motivated guy if you've listened to him... he has more on the line than Orton this season.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:10 PM

I'm praying someone signs Orton to an offer sheet. How sweet would that be?

Never gonna happen, but it would be awesome. Maybe someone can tell Al Davis that Orton gained 200 lbs this off-season, and he'll offer Orton a 6 year. $75million contract.

Taco John
03-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Why?

Maybe it's not tricky as it first appeared, but the idea of paying Quinn $6 million dollars for one seasons worth of work gives me stomach cramps. Of course, I'm not rolling the kind of dough that Bowlen rolls, and he's the one paying for it.

It only really gets tricky if Bowlen isn't comfortable with the idea of paying that kind of dough for one year of service - in which case Josh has to play games about it. I think MVPlaya probably has the correct outlook though - and that this is Josh's QBOTF, and if that's the case, he might as well not waste any time and go ahead and get Quinn in there as a day one starter. Which means Bowlen better break out the check book.

UberBroncoMan
03-14-2010, 10:15 PM
I have been a huge Peyton Hillis fan. I still wish we had him to be honest... but if we were NEVER going to use him, then I guess I should be alright with this trade. Still it sucks to think about what could have been after the 2008 season. The Browns board is nothing but crazy happy with this trade, which has contributed to me cringing over this.

Broncos4tw
03-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I don't care if Orton throws for 6k yards and 40 TDs during the regular season, he will never lead a team to a win in the SB, unless we also somehow possess the #1 defense in the league. He doesn't have what it takes.

I am not sure Quinn does either, but he can't be any worse imo. Barring being an injury bug.

ro_50
03-14-2010, 10:20 PM
It's obvious to early to tell if Quinn can become an effective starter but give the Broncos this much, they get a young qb w/ some upside and working with a quarterback guru.

Remember, McDaniels almost got him last year before he got Orton.

This gives the team a better backup scenario than w/ Simms.

I like Brandstater, but this is good for the team and Orton.

Denver didn't give up much for Quinn. I like Hillis but he wasn't going to fit this team's offensive system.

I like the move and it's a low cost move.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Maybe it's not tricky as it first appeared, but the idea of paying Quinn $6 million dollars for one seasons worth of work gives me stomach cramps. Of course, I'm not rolling the kind of dough that Bowlen rolls, and he's the one paying for it.

It only really gets tricky if Bowlen isn't comfortable with the idea of paying that kind of dough for one year of service - in which case Josh has to play games about it. I think MVPlaya probably has the correct outlook though - and that this is Josh's QBOTF, and if that's the case, he might as well not waste any time and go ahead and get Quinn in there as a day one starter. Which means Bowlen better break out the check book.
I can't stand it when people act like it's their money that these guys are getting paid with.

In an uncapped year this has zero effect.

Given Bowlen's history do you really think he's going to impair the team's ability to win games because of a $6M bonus?

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
I have been a huge Peyton Hillis fan. I still wish we had him to be honest... but if we were NEVER going to use him, then I guess I should be alright with this trade. Still it sucks to think about what could have been after the 2008 season. The Browns board is nothing but crazy happy with this trade, which has contributed to me cringing over this.

Browns have nothing to be happy about. They have Delhomme (7 million, are you serious?) and Seneca wallace competing for a QB job with no WR's, no RB, no TE, their top defensive player gone, etc. They're pretty much taking a back seat in the NFL for another couple years.... if I was a Browns fan I'd actually jump ship for a little bit..

Taco John
03-14-2010, 10:25 PM
I can't stand it when people act like it's their money that these guys are getting paid with.

In an uncapped year this has zero effect.

Given Bowlen's history do you really think he's going to impair the team's ability to win games because of a $6M bonus?

In a salary cap system, the salary figures are fair game for the fan base. It's part of the game.

Of course, this year is uncapped. Old habits die hard.

As far as your question about Bowlen goes, we've seen a lot of reports that say that money is a concern. Who knows?

theAPAOps5
03-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I want to hate the trade because it's a latteral move at QB. But Hillis was closer to being cut this year than being utilized the way we thought he should be. Props to Mcdumbass for getting something for nothing I guess.

You are looking at it with your jaded lenses on. This is far from a lateral move at QB. Its an upgrade because no matter what the back QB position just got a whole lot better. I don't think Quinn is the answer but I think he is way more talented and capable than Simms. Depth just got bolstered for relatively nothing. Unless you are one of those that believe Hillis was the next Walter Payton but was held back because McD couldn't fix dumb! :approve:

You haven't been a McD fan from the start so its understandable you want to give him credit and then turn around and call him names. Its hard to agree with someone you detest! I know I have to agree with my boss everyday! :curtsey:

Rigs11
Meh. What's ortons winning percentage vs quinns? Completion percntage? Don't read into it too much, orton will be our starter.

baja

What do you think your boy Jay will do this year?

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:28 PM
I am not sure Quinn does either, but he can't be any worse imo. Barring being an injury bug.

I wouldn't mention that word around here. The last time someone made a thread about how we were healthy through a certain point of the season - right before the Redskins game - Orton got hurt and all hell broke loose... that word shouldn't be put into the universe for the Broncos.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Meh. What's ortons winning percentage vs quinns? Completion percntage? Don't read into it too much, orton will be our starter.

lol if it was this simple - I don't think there would be many analysts. Everything that happens in the NFL is never predictable.

What is Jake Plummer's winning %?

So that should mean he's a top QB, right?

underrated29
03-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Its pretty simple how this is working...

Orton is our guy this year. He will start and play and finish the season as the starter. Next year he is out of here, unless, he lights it up big time this year....Talking bout 30+tds. If orton does that he stays... If not it will be quinn and probably skelton or whatever other QB we draft.

Quinn does not start this year, unless__________________ (left blank for fear of saying).

lostknight
03-14-2010, 10:36 PM
We will see if there is a fair competition or not. Quinn is some nice depth to the team, but there is no way we carry 4qbs, so I see a serious competition brewing to plain old make the team.

And lord help us if Hillis starts tearing it up.

bronco militia
03-14-2010, 10:36 PM
. Its an upgrade because no matter what the back QB position just got a whole lot better. I don't think Quinn is the answer

:

I don't think orton is the answer either, therefore I view this as a latteral move.

The name calling comes from the disaster that was Mcdaniels first year in Denver

Rigs11
03-14-2010, 10:37 PM
lol if it was this simple - I don't think there would be many analysts. Everything that happens in the NFL is never predictable.

What is Jake Plummer's winning %?

So that should mean he's a top QB, right?Of course it matters.It's alot better than just proclaiming someone a franchise qb because they have a rocket arm.Winning record and completion percentage are better indicators. My point being that mcd brought in Quinn for a backup role. And yes i would rather have plummer than Quinn any day.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:39 PM
As far as your question about Bowlen goes, we've seen a lot of reports that say that money is a concern. Who knows?
Given the contracts he's handed out already it doesn't seem like he's pinching pennies.

theAPAOps5
What people are missing here is McD just bought himself insurance. Orton thinks he deserves to be paid like a franchise QB. He is attending the players union meetings in Hawaii.

There is speculation that he might skip the team workouts like the rest of the RFA are.

The team just put pressure on him by trading for a former #1 draft pick who appears to have more talent and who will show up to the off season program.

The pressure is back on Orton to show up and participate or sit on the bench and further hamper his career.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

baja
This just it;

Mike Holmgren trades Hillis to Washington for a 2nd round pick in 2011.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't think orton is the answer either, therefore I view this as a latteral move.

So you wouldn't call Orton or Quinn an upgrade over Simms?

lostknight
03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Mike Holmgren trades Hillis to Washington for a 2nd round pick in 2011.

That would cause the proverbial **** to hit the fan.

I am impressed how many people are on the Quinn bandwagon. Do they forget that he was just traded, and the QB they decided to keep was Jake Dellhome?

bronco militia
03-14-2010, 10:43 PM
So you wouldn't call Orton or Quinn an upgrade over Simms?

well ofcourse.....I want someone better than all three.

there's always draft day!

hey, it could happen. There's just no way to know what's coming next

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:45 PM
That would cause the proverbial **** to hit the fan.

I am impressed how many people are on the Quinn bandwagon. Do they forget that he was just traded, and the QB they decided to keep was Jake Dellhome?
There's two ways to look at it.

Bringing in Delhomme and Wallace doesn't impress me regarding their ability to assess QB talent.

bronco militia
03-14-2010, 10:47 PM
There's two ways to look at it.

Bringing in Delhomme and Wallace doesn't impress me regarding their ability to assess QB talent.

no doubt....

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Of course it matters.It's alot better than just proclaiming someone a franchise qb because they have a rocket arm.Winning record and completion percentage are better indicators. My point being that mcd brought in Quinn for a backup role. And yes i would rather have plummer than Quinn any day.

Plummer? Jake Plummer?

He is probably one of the worst pocket QB's... he wouldn't last in a spread offense system for a minute. He excels in a play action based system, where he can get out of the pocket. He's better throwing on the run than he is standing still.

McDaniels did NOT bring in Quinn to be a backup ... Quinn was a starter just last season. And if McDaniels truly aiming for Quinn last season (instead of Orton), that tells you enough. Quinn was brought here to compete for the starting job.

Kaylore
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM

I guess this is the best way to go. If Quinn is starting that means he's playing really well, so I'm all for the best guy winning the job.

But Orton is going to start.

Dedhed
03-14-2010, 10:49 PM
What people are missing here is McD just bought himself insurance. Orton thinks he deserves to be paid like a franchise QB. He is attending the players union meetings in Hawaii.

There is speculation that he might skip the team workouts like the rest of the RFA are.

The team just put pressure on him by trading for a former #1 draft pick who appears to have more talent and who will show up to the off season program.

The pressure is back on Orton to show up and participate or sit on the bench and further hamper his career.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
That seems more like collateral damage if you ask me. I think McDaniels believes that Quinn has some up side, and thinks he can get it out of him.

If it works out he's upgraded the starting QB position and greatly upgraded the backup QB position.

If it doesn't work out, he's greatly upgraded the backup position.

strafen
03-14-2010, 10:55 PM
I guess this is the best way to go. If Quinn is starting that means he's playing really well, so I'm all for the best guy winning the job.

No kiddin'!
But Orton is going to start.[/
I really don't want to go another season knowing Orton will be our QB.
The guy is freakin' lame. Please!

theAPAOps5
03-14-2010, 10:55 PM
That seems more like collateral damage if you ask me. I think McDaniels believes that Quinn has some up side, and thinks he can get it out of him.

If it works out he's upgraded the starting QB position and greatly upgraded the backup QB position.

If it doesn't work out, he's greatly upgraded the backup position.

True but isn't that the case with ANY QB you draft or bring in?

lostknight
03-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Anyone else worried about that conditional pick in 2012? Given McDaniel's/Xanders ****ups in the draft before, I would sure like to know what the language is.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2010, 10:58 PM

To be fair, I don't think he could attend the workouts even if he wanted to. He's not currently on the roster. He might be a restricted free agent, but he's still technically unsigned.

lostknight
03-14-2010, 11:04 PM
To be fair, I don't think he could attend the workouts even if he wanted to. He's not currently on the roster. He might be a restricted free agent, but he's still technically unsigned.

Nothing keeps him from signing the tender at any point. No one is going to give up a first and a long term contract for him.

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 11:05 PM

He could - Elvis could have too but decided not to.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2010, 11:08 PM

No essentially he will be on a 1 year deal if no one signs an offer sheet unless he holds out. The team retains the rights to him so if he skips the program then he only hurts his value and rides the pine. Give the impending lockout he looks to sit 2+ years and waste his prime playing years.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Nothing keeps him from signing the tender at any point. No one is going to give up a first and a long term contract for him.

It's true that nothing is keeping him from signing the tender.......by the same token he isn't compelled to sign it at any particular time, either.

Los Broncos
03-14-2010, 11:17 PM
It's a little early to say Quinn will start, Orton is the clear starter in my eyes at this point.

Quinn will have to prove he is better than Orton.

With a good o-line and better WR's he will have a good chance to do that.

I just want to see more down the field throws.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2010, 11:17 PM
It's true that nothing is keeping him from signing the tender.......by the same token he isn't compelled to sign it at any particular time, either.

That and even if you are under contract the offseason conditioning program is "voluntary". Scheffler skipped it and was still on the roster, until he quit on his team of course!

The MVPlaya
03-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Of course it matters.It's alot better than just proclaiming someone a franchise qb because they have a rocket arm.Winning record and completion percentage are better indicators. My point being that mcd brought in Quinn for a backup role. And yes i would rather have plummer than Quinn any day.

And - so you're saying if Quinn outperforms Orton, Orton will still start?

No.

woodall
03-15-2010, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Popps;2777989]Orton may be a bit immobile in the pocket, but he doesn't panic and flip up INTs. [QUOTE]

No, Orton just falls into a heap on the ground or he sails a pass out of the back of the end zone and then we get to hear about how smart he is with the football.

baja
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=Popps;2777989]Orton may be a bit immobile in the pocket, but he doesn't panic and flip up INTs. [QUOTE]

No, Orton just falls into a heap on the ground or he sails a pass out of the back of the end zone and then we get to hear about how smart he is with the football.

I can't deny that.

Hulamau
03-15-2010, 01:04 AM

I think it s a good trade, Quinn at least played his best ball in the same basic system, even if a bit stripped down for college. But the key thigns is Orton, Quinn & Brandstater will all get better this year and with Josh having a full offseason with both Orton and Quinn it will be interesting to see what Josh can do with refining both QBs.

And as far as pass protection the last couple years in Cleveland .. there wasnt much. For all our Oline woes last year we at least protected the QB better than the Browns. Quinn had Dlinemen and LB in his face before he could say 'Boo' from from the get go.

Provide a little more time and combine Josh coaching him up on the fine points of the position and this may term out to be a really good deal for us. Even if he just becomes a solid reliable back-up and Orton really improves this year.

Its a damn sight better than Simms back there and for realtively little cost!

TomServo
03-15-2010, 01:17 AM
monday night football, we all have to watch the crappy game.....brady quinn throws two long balls.......out of bounds. our savour!

ZONA
03-15-2010, 01:37 AM
How anybody can say who will be starting puzzles me.

* Orton has yet to even sign his tender.
* Orton still could be signed by another team.
* Quinn has escalators which pay him more and give higher picks to the Browns if he plays alot.
* Brandstater has all the tools also, and now has learned the offense for a full year and could be ready to compete for the starting job.
* Orton was the starter last year so has the repor with Josh
* Quinn has also played in this system before so he's not totally unfamilar with it.
* Brandstater also has a repor with Josh having been here a year already.
* Injuries to anyone of them.

Way too many things can factor into who will start. Anybody claiming they've got it all figured out is amuzing.

I don't think there is any clear cut guy right now. If Orton was so good, I doubt Quinn would have been signed. We were 8-8 last year thanks mostly to an awesome defense for those first 6 weeks. The offense didn't score well most of the season and I think any of the 3 guys could end up starting.

The MVPlaya
03-15-2010, 01:55 AM
* Orton has yet to even sign his tender.
* Orton still could be signed by another team.
* Quinn has escalators which pay him more and give higher picks to the Browns if he plays alot.
* Brandstater has all the tools also, and now has learned the offense for a full year and could be ready to compete for the starting job.
* Orton was the starter last year so has the repor with Josh
* Quinn has also played in this system before so he's not totally unfamilar with it.
* Brandstater also has a repor with Josh having been here a year already.
* Injuries to anyone of them.

I'm not sure why you're so high on Brandstater. There was already a write up how the coaches were not impressed on how he handled the scout team last year. He was an extremely late pick and is considered a project - meaning it'll probably take more than 1 year.

I read you said he has a "rocket arm." Where did you get this from? He doesn't have a "rocket" arm.

Orton will probably sign the tender - it's pretty much written on the wall. Go down the list of all the teams in the NFL and tell me who would give up a 1st + big contract to sign Orton?

The higher pick (1 conditional pick next year, not 2) won't be much higher - even tho we don't know the exact details, the condition pick is a LATE DRAFT PICK. With Quinn playing 70%+ snaps, you'll KNOW he'll be paying well or else they'd just stick Orton in there. I'm not sure why people are moaning and groaning about this like its a) their money b)like it matters if you just worry about winning.

And stop mentioning the "I" word around here. Don't put that word into the Broncos universe. Didn't we all forget what happened last season right before the Skins game?

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2010, 01:58 AM

Think about it like this...

Think about it.

Quinn has $5.9 million dollars on the line if he can improve, get up to speed, beat out Orton, and win games for us this season. If not, it goes to 700k only... he has more on the line than Orton does.

Quinn never looks deep. he may have a stronger arm, but that doesn't matter if you won't pull the trigger on the long ball.

so many bitch that Orton can't go deep(which is bull****) but just wait until the deep routes are there protection is good and Quinn takes the dink and dunk routes instead of airing it out. people will cry for Orton.

The MVPlaya
03-15-2010, 02:33 AM
Quinn never looks deep. he may have a stronger arm, but that doesn't matter if you won't pull the trigger on the long ball.

so many b**** that Orton can't go deep(which is bull****) but just wait until the deep routes are there protection is good and Quinn takes the dink and dunk routes instead of airing it out. people will cry for Orton.

lol you're blinded by the horrible Cleveland offense...and game planning.

Broncosfreak_56
03-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Cleveland ran a conservative version of our offense last season.

The MVPlaya
03-15-2010, 03:34 AM
Chargers vs Browns 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiVdwGb7HeY&feature=youtube_gdata

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7380/screenshot20100315at229.png

RESULT

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9816/screenshot20100315at233.png

DBroncos4life
03-15-2010, 04:38 AM
There is no real reason to rush Quinn into the starting line up. Hopefully McD can work with him and get things fixed right away though. The thing is McD will have pretty much all of camp to work with Quinn if Orton doesn't sign his tender. Depending on how well Quinn can pick up on the terminology, Orton might not be able to get the job back once he does sign the deal.

One thing it's hard to see what Mike Holmgren is doing here. While I think Holmgren is good at what he does (taking two different teams to SB's), there isn't a part of me that would rather have Delhomme and Wallace over Quinn.

Broncoman13
03-15-2010, 04:44 AM

HAHAHAHA... that is the stupidest thing you've posted in several months, and I hear you've had some real doozies.

oubronco
03-15-2010, 07:38 AM

Which is why McD fell in love with him, that and the whole crotch touching thing

strafen
03-15-2010, 09:14 AM
HAHAHAHA... that is the stupidest thing you've posted in several months, and I hear you've had some real doozies.In several months?
Try in several hours! ROFL!

baja
03-15-2010, 09:23 AM
In several months?
Try in several hours! ROFL!

Yes having a record based on several hours is much more impressive that one based on a span of several months.

I guess you really showed Popps there you genius you.

Dagmar
03-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Yes having a record based on several hours is much more impressive that one based on a span of several months.

I guess you really showed Popps there you genius you.

:rofl:

:thumbs:

Rabb
03-15-2010, 10:35 AM
I don't get why anyone measures this trade by what Hillis does anywhere else

the fact is, in THIS system, he wasn't going to do anything and he didn't do much with the chances he did have this last year

I am a fan of the guy, and wish he was used a little more, but seriously...the overvalue on him is amazing. I don't give a **** what he does from here on out, it has no bearing on the Denver Broncos.

oubronco
03-15-2010, 10:40 AM

so many b**** that Orton can't go deep(which is bull****) but just wait until the deep routes are there protection is good and Quinn takes the dink and dunk routes instead of airing it out. people will cry for Orton.

McD's kinda guy :thumbsup:

Rohirrim
03-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Come 2012, if the world doesn't end, I'm guessing we won't have to worry about that conditional pick.

bendog
03-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Which is why McD fell in love with him, that and the whole crotch touching thing

brandi will call him sir, too. (-: hey, who knows, maybe tiny is such a genius he can get this guy to not telegraph passes and make reads ... and maybe quinn can throw deep without having to load up and do a hop skip when he throws

bendog
03-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Come 2012, if the world doesn't end, I'm guessing we won't have to worry about that conditional pick.

most likely.

baja
03-15-2010, 11:02 AM
brandi will call him sir, too. (-: hey, who knows, maybe tiny is such a genius he can get this guy to not telegraph passes and make reads ... <b>and maybe quinn can throw deep without having to load up and do a hop skip when he throws

Oh oh you better hope Tombstone doesn't read that he will be all over you like cheap cheese on a Tombstone Pizza.

He will ask you for a time line for something that occures at least a dozen times in a short highlight clip. ;D

How you been Dog.

TonyR
03-15-2010, 11:22 AM
A post 2007 draft article:

Why Quinn fell

Brady Quinn's dramatic fall is still the story of the draft. With a day of hindsight, these are my main reasons the Notre Dame quarterback lasted until No. 22.

1. Coaches have too much pressure to win and can't take time to develop QBs: Several of the teams that passed on Quinn have short windows to be successful before eager owners call for a coaching change. It seems like every coach in the top half of the first round isn't far from the hot seat: Lane Kiffin (the Raiders' seat is always hot), Rod Marinelli (assuming Matt Millen's days are limited), Romeo Crennel, Jon Gruden, Brad Childress, etc.

2. Quinn didn't play well against pressure last season: He looked frazzled against teams with great pass rushes: Georgia Tech, Michigan, UCLA (until the end when the Bruins went into a prevent), USC and LSU. True, his offensive line had several issues, but a first-round worthy pick should be able to keep his composure. The Sugar Bowl in particular hurt Quinn (15-for-35 for 148 yards, two TDs and two INTs), because LSU has a speedy NFL-style defense.

3. Quinn didn't participate in the Senior Bowl: He missed the annual event with a minor injury, most likely at the advice of his agent Tom Condon. His absence was particularly important because he didn't end his college career well. Another Condon client, Eli Manning also skipped the Senior Bowl, but he was still taken No. 1, which might have been a mistake in the long run. Quinn's fall should be a warning to top quarterbacks next year who think about sitting out pre-draft events if they didn't end their seasons on the right note.

4. Tom Brady: Even with the success of last year's rookie quarterbacks, teams around the league still mimic the Patriots and believe they can get a Super Bowl quarterback in lower rounds. As offenses get more complex, the quarterback position is more about brains than brawn, so amazing physical skills aren't as valued in signal-callers. Again, that's why a QB's performance in a week of Senior Bowl practices is more important than the combine or any other physical workout.

5. Charlie Weis: On one hand, scouts said Quinn was more NFL-ready because he played under Weis at Notre Dame. But maybe teams thought Quinn's success was more because of Weis' acumen than the quarterback's skill.

6. Need: Teams can only carry three quarterbacks, and the teams picking between No. 10 and No. 22 this year were set at quarterback. I don't love the QB situations in places like Buffalo, Carolina, St. Louis and Jacksonville, but those teams didn't want to invest in more arms.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nfl/huddle_up/2006/2007/04/why-quinn-fell.html

bendog
03-15-2010, 11:26 AM
yeah it was "if he played for charlie, how come he throws off target and panics against pressure." The Walrus was obviously underwhelmed. But Den didn't really give up much ... unless that 6th rd pick was TD or Gary or somebody. (And I think gary was actually a 4th rd pick)

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2010, 12:01 PM
There's a distinct possibility that Quinn maxed out his potential in college and that is why he is struggling in the pros. If he can't get his brain to adjust to the pro game then his physical attributes are meaningless. Post #98 seems to indicate that Quinn struggled against talented defenses. If that's the case, he's gonna hang onto the ball too long, just like what Orton is doing now.

watermock
03-15-2010, 12:36 PM
This trade has WIN written all over it.

And certainly no lose. Hillis won't do anything in Cleveland. Maybe in Minesota, but not for the Browns.

We save a draft pick on a QB in a weak class, and unless Quinn starts, a decent backup for peanuts.

If Quinn breaks out, 50/50%, we get a steal for a former 1st familiar with our system.

6-3 235 is good size, despite an average arm, good mobility and fairly injury free, other than the lisfranc injury.

Also, Simms is gone.

Dagmar
03-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Positive mock post! Well done sir!

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/images/smilies/faint.gif

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2010, 12:40 PM

And certainly no lose. Hillis won't do anything in Cleveland. Maybe in Minesota, but not for the Browns.

We save a draft pick on a QB in a weak class, and unless Quinn starts, a decent backup for peanuts.

If Quinn breaks out, 50/50%, we get a steal for a former 1st familiar with our system.

OMG! Mock, is this really you? Did you just go all positive? Wow, color me shocked...

:sunshine:

tsiguy96
03-15-2010, 12:45 PM
well, mock was sure to throw in a vikings reference. odds that he posts on a vikings board daily?

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
well, mock was sure to throw in a vikings reference. odds that he posts on a vikings board daily?

Mock is a vikings fan who adopted the Broncos as his favorite team... at least, that is what I understand, I could be 100% wrong about this...

Broncosfreak_56
03-15-2010, 12:50 PM
The real question is what Number is Quinn going to wear? He can't pick 10.

TonyR
03-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Best post I've ever seen from mock. He nailed it.

A lot of the McD haters like this trade!

scorpio
03-15-2010, 12:53 PM

http://www.phidelity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/11.jpg

Rabb
03-15-2010, 12:58 PM

6-3 235 is good size, despite an average arm, good mobility and fairly injury free, other than the lisfranc injury.

Also, Simms is gone.

someone check the fabric of the universe please

The MVPlaya
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
There's a distinct possibility that Quinn maxed out his potential in college and that is why he is struggling in the pros. If he can't get his brain to adjust to the pro game then his physical attributes are meaningless. Post #98 seems to indicate that Quinn struggled against talented defenses. If that's the case, he's gonna hang onto the ball too long, just like what Orton is doing now.

He does have an issue with that, holding onto the ball too long. If you watch the SD clip where he got stripped, that's exactly what happened. He was bailing out but wasn't exactly aware of what was happening around him.

Orton doesn't exactly get the opportunity to hold onto the ball that long...

lostknight
03-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Cleveland ran a conservative version of our offense last season.

Gawd. A conservative version of our offense?

I think you call that reactionary, not just conservative.

gyldenlove
03-15-2010, 05:08 PM

I am guessing 2 or 69.

spdirty
03-15-2010, 06:12 PM
I sure hope he starts.

Chris
03-15-2010, 06:19 PM

Also, Simms is gone.

Is a meteor about to hit earth?

baja
03-15-2010, 06:25 PM

Also, Simms is gone.

Damn are you ever going to get of Josh's nut sack...

Cito Pelon
03-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I am guessing 2 or 69.

That's just plain nasty and uncalled for.

watermock
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Clausen is ranked about where Quinn was, and is more of a prick.

I was a Viking fan since 69 and adopted the Broncos in 77 when I moved to Denver.

Also, Hillis would of been a nice, cheap fit for the Vikes since Taylor left.

And yes, I have to put up with Cowboy games, even tho the Saints are about actualy closer. I cant get sat here.Cowboys get major coverage because they play late yet are in the NFL east.

And yes, Peyton is 3x the coach of Beavis.

baja
04-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Clausen is ranked about where Quinn was, and is more of a prick.

I was a Viking fan since 69 and adopted the Broncos in 77 when I moved to Denver.

Also, Hillis would of been a nice, cheap fit for the Vikes since Taylor left.

And yes, I have to put up with Cowboy games, even tho the Saints are about actualy closer. I cant get sat here.Cowboys get major coverage because they play late yet are in the NFL east.

And yes, Peyton is 3x the coach of Beavis.

Who's that at the door Mock?

baja
04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
They just opened a Starbuck's here I'm going to go check it out now I wonder if the have y fi

Mogulseeker
04-09-2010, 08:08 PM
We need to figure out a way to splice Tom B. and Brady Q.

Then we'd have a Tom Brady.

watermock
04-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Who's that at the door Mock?

Hopefully those 2 bisexual blonds I lied to....

watermock
04-09-2010, 08:15 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=401&dateline=1269749021

You're in the military, have one gentically spliced.

baja
04-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Hopefully those 2 bisexual blonds I lied to....

I didn't know you were bisexual Mock.

watermock
04-09-2010, 08:28 PM
I didn't.

Mother ****er!

AlienBronco
04-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Seriously, how can we judge a QB to be accurate when all he is ask is to throw short passes(Dink & dunk)? Then when confronted with 3th and long we are suprised that he couldn't make the throw.

throwing a dart 3ft away becomes very different when you have to do from 6ft.

Both Orton and Quinn are damaged goods due to previous offensive coaches they had coming out of college.

Miss I.
04-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Just in case this hasn't been posted yet...or at least for this thread anyway....
I see potential in this kid for interesting discussions, like the ones of yesteryear about Jake's pornstache.....or at least for Circle and I to post suitably disturbing pictures of him to match all the bimbo pics...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ke0WJFRGHv4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ke0WJFRGHv4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

baja
04-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Hey Miss I good to see ya. ;D

well not exactly 'see' ya but well hi.

Miss I.
04-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Miss I good to see ya. ;D

well not exactly 'see' ya but well hi.

How's it hanging man? I am a bit bored today, been sick and stuff so mostly veggin in my outdated football jersies...I been a bit out of it recently and only just cottoned on to the new QB in our midst. I think it could be a good thing for us, but we'll see how Mr. GQ Notre Dame does. He gives better sound bites than Jayby did as far as I have read so one thing in his favor, but I hope he gets it together to play on the field.

Tombstone RJ
04-10-2010, 09:26 AM
How's it hanging man? I am a bit bored today, been sick and stuff so mostly veggin in my outdated football jersies...I been a bit out of it recently and only just cottoned on to the new QB in our midst. I think it could be a good thing for us, but we'll see how Mr. GQ Notre Dame does. He gives better sound bites than Jayby did as far as I have read so one thing in his favor, but I hope he gets it together to play on the field.

One thing Quinn should do is make good pin up material for all the OM ladies...

baja
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM
<b>How's it hanging man? </b>I am a bit bored today, been sick and stuff so mostly veggin in my outdated football jersies...I been a bit out of it recently and only just cottoned on to the new QB in our midst. I think it could be a good thing for us, but we'll see how Mr. GQ Notre Dame does. He gives better sound bites than Jayby did as far as I have read so one thing in his favor, but I hope he gets it together to play on the field.

It still hangs a little to the left but after years of not wearing restrictive underwear it has straightened out considerably.

Miss I.
04-10-2010, 10:15 AM
It still hangs a little to the left but after years of not wearing restrictive underwear it has straightened out considerably.

that is disturbing on so many levels, but hey I've seen pics of our new QB, I think his hangs to the left too and it seems to work for him. ;D

baja
04-10-2010, 10:18 AM
that is disturbing on so many levels, but hey I've seen pics of our new QB, I think his hangs to the left too and it seems to work for him. ;D

Actually due to the bent shaft I am able to reach the here to fore untouched sweet spots so women tend to remember me. ;D

hey It's The Masters weekend so we can talk shafts.

Miss I.
04-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Actually due to the bent shaft I am able to reach the here to fore untouched sweet spots so women tend to remember me. ;D

hey It's The Masters weekend so we can talk shafts.

so how far are you from England exactly? ;D

Masters? What a strange name for a sports tourney...I expect Jeanies in bottles and stuff, and instead just boring guys in boring golf outfits. So disappointing.