PDA

View Full Version : The Two Cuts I'm Waiting For

Killericon
03-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm still waiting to hear "The Bronco cut Jarvis Moss/Chris Simms."

Do you guys think it'll happen before the regular season starts?

Bronx33
03-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I compare nat webster to chris simms boy did i hate nat webster.

baja
03-13-2010, 04:38 PM
I compare nat webster to chris simms boy did i hate nat webster.

I have an important question for you.

Why are the breasts of the women in your avatar so saggy.

Florida_Bronco
03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Do you guys think it'll happen before the regular season starts?

I don't know about you, but I didn't get issued a crystal ball when I signed up at the here. :P

I think for the most part, anyone who is on the roster now will stick around to compete in training camp. Moss is on the cheap part of his contract, so it doesn't make sense to cut him now. Whether he makes the roster in 2010 will depend on if he's shown acceptable improvement.

Simms is mentally finished I think, which is a shame because I think he could have had a decent career had it not been for the fact he nearly died on the field. I'm sure he'll get another chance in camp/preseason but I wouldn't expect him to make the final cut.

Doggcow
03-13-2010, 04:43 PM
I'd like Moss to stay, because he plays a solid DE in Madden for some reason, I think it's the speed, he's like an 82 overall too.

Mogulseeker
03-13-2010, 04:55 PM
I bet Moss could be a decent linebacker.

SoCalBronco
03-13-2010, 05:15 PM
I bet Moss could be a decent linebacker.

You're a little more than 2 weeks ahead of us, Smurf. Adjust your calendar.

extralife
03-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Moss should make camp, we're kind of light at LB and we have one pass rusher. Simms should've been cut a week ago. If you, as the coach, can't trust him on the field (and remember, McD pulled him after a series in favor of a limping Orton), then why is he on the team?

Mogulseeker
03-13-2010, 05:44 PM
You're a little more than 2 weeks ahead of us, Smurf. Adjust your calendar.

I'm just basing that on his size and speed.

But seriously, I wouldn't mind either way.

Popps
03-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I think they'll both be gone, but probably not before pre-season.

Requiem
03-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Peyton HIllass!

uplink
03-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Moss will make it to camp because he is still learning the LB position
Simms will also make it to camp since he knows the system. Doubt either will make the team next year though

ayjackson
03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Wasn't Moss in the same draft class as Anthony Spencer? Because, Spencer did nothing as an OLB until the second half of this year and he was lights out from then on.

I guess I'm just thinking that there's a learning curve for the 3-4 OLB conversion and Moss will probably get another offseason and camp of work to see if he's progressing.

Florida_Bronco
03-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Wasn't Moss in the same draft class as Anthony Spencer? Because, Spencer did nothing as an OLB until the second half of this year and he was lights out from then on.

I guess I'm just thinking that there's a learning curve for the 3-4 OLB conversion and Moss will probably get another offseason and camp of work to see if he's progressing.

Yep, same draft class.

SouthStndJunkie
03-13-2010, 06:42 PM
I think both will be Audi 5000 before the season starts.

SouthStndJunkie
03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
I see no reason for Chris Simms to be on the roster....he simply is not an NFL quality QB anymore.

I don't think Jarvis Moss will make the final roster, but I think they will give him every opportunity to show them something before they make their decision.

strafen
03-13-2010, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if both end up staying.
I know they're just taking a roster spot, but they should've been long gone already...

broncswin
03-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Dear Lord, I am a man of religion...I ask of you to rid my eyes of the one they call "little simms"

Bronx33
03-13-2010, 07:52 PM
2 people here are insane.

azbroncfan
03-13-2010, 08:16 PM

Yep Denver better keep Moss around because Spencer played good second half of the year for Cowboys.

Dudeskey
03-13-2010, 10:12 PM
They damn well better cut Moss

Doggcow
03-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Yep Denver better keep Moss around because Spencer played good second half of the year for Cowboys.

If he has that kinda potential in him. I sure do hope we keep him. Spencer is solid.

baja
03-13-2010, 10:26 PM

I think you avatars breasts are under inflated.

baja
03-13-2010, 10:28 PM
If she were to turn around quick they would slap her on the back of her neck.

NFLBRONCO
03-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Well Fox 31 made their guesses on who has a target on their backs

Simms
Moss
M. Thomas

Tombstone RJ
03-13-2010, 10:46 PM

And for the record, I love your avy. I love it. Some people's idea of saggy is wierd and warped, and not in a good way. Those fun bags defy gravity with boundless aplomb. I avy you... :thumbsup:

baja
03-13-2010, 10:52 PM
And for the record, I love your avy. I love it. Some people's idea of saggy is wierd and warped, and not in a good way. Those fun bags defy gravity with boundless aplomb. I avy you... :thumbsup:

I confess I love her too. ;D

kappys
03-14-2010, 01:59 AM
It all depends on the cost of keeping them around. If either have roster bonuses they cut quick, but otherwise I predict both go into camp for fodder at the least.

chrisp
03-14-2010, 04:36 AM
It all depends on the cost of keeping them around. If either have roster bonuses they cut quick, but otherwise I predict both go into camp for fodder at the least.

Sorry we still talking about bronx33's avy here?

chrisp
03-14-2010, 04:43 AM
Weak attempt at humour notwithstanding, I think we MUST cust Simms, because even if he mysteriously DOES still have something left in the tank no-one inthe Broncos organisation could possibilty have enough confidence in him now to let him show it. I'm guessing that in an uncapped year they probably just want to make sure they bring in another QB via draft of FA before they actually cut him. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already cleaned out his locker....

Moss is a slightly different story. Personally I will be surprised if he doesn't get cut at some point but I won't get too upset if he's given a chance to compete in camp. Useless as Moss was last year, failing to do anything is not the same thing as actually doing really bad things like Simms did.....and that fact that he did have a scheme transition to cope with means that maybe there's a ghost of a chance he could do something. Thing is, even if they don't establish themselves as a starter straight away, players with natural pass-rush skills usually find a way to get to the QB as a third-down guy (like Doom did) if they have 'it'. I don't think Moss has 'it', but you never know.....

HorseHead
03-14-2010, 06:29 AM
I think she has beautiful mammarian protruberences..natural..kudos my friend..

azbroncfan
03-14-2010, 09:53 AM
If he has that kinda potential in him. I sure do hope we keep him. Spencer is solid.

Yeah if he did but the Moss experiment should be aborted now and quit wasting a roster on a first round bust. I love it when people compare well this player did this so this guy will too.

BroncoMan4ever
03-14-2010, 10:55 AM
in the case of Moss, the majority of his money is already paid, i say let him get to camp and possibly show he wasn't a waste of a 1st round pick. when more than likely he shows he was a waste for the team, then cut him and be done with it, but since he has no more guaranteed money coming to him, there is no risk in letting him have a shot to show he doesn't suck

baja
03-14-2010, 12:40 PM
in the case of Moss, the majority of his money is already paid, i say let him get to camp and possibly show he wasn't a waste of a 1st round pick. when more than likely he shows he was a waste for the team, then cut him and be done with it, but since he has no more guaranteed money coming to him, there is no risk in letting him have a shot to show he doesn't suck

I got a feeling the light will go on for Moss this season after all this is only his second season with a real coach.

oubronco
03-14-2010, 12:46 PM
I likes me some boobies

Florida_Bronco
03-14-2010, 01:44 PM

Exactly. He's on the cheap part of his deal, has all the physical talent in the world and plays behind the guy who just led the NFL in sacks. What's the motivation for cutting him now? Let the guy come to camp and show what he learned in 2009 under a real NFL coaching staff. If it's still not satisfactory, then you can pull the plug on him.