PDA

View Full Version : Report: Roethlisberger admitted to having "sexual contact" with alleged victim

BroncoSojia
03-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Posted by Mike Florio on March 10, 2010 7:02 PM ET
As the investigation regarding the sexual assault allegations against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger continues, KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh reports that Roethlisberger has conceded having "sexual contact" with the woman who claims sexual assault, but that there was no intercourse.

The admission apparently came during an interview of Roethlisberger conducted at the scene.

Per the report, Roethlisberger claims that the woman fell and injured her head after the incident. She then went to a hospital and alleged that she was sexually assaulted.

Police have requested a DNA sample from Roethlisberger, but attorney Ed Garland has not yet agreed either to make a DNA sample available or to make Roethlisberger available for another interview.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/10/report-roethlisberger-admitted-to-having-sexual-contact-with-alleged-victim/

s0phr0syne
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Note Rape?

gyldenlove
03-10-2010, 05:23 PM
She was just fixing the TV.

DBroncos4life
03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
What is sexual contact? Is that like getting head or was he just dry humping her on the dance floor? I see a lot of white guys dancing like that at clubs.

broncswin
03-10-2010, 05:30 PM
What is sexual contact? Is that like getting head or was he just dry humping her on the dance floor? I see a lot of white guys dancing like that at clubs.

I am white...yes I used to do that at clubs with women...what is your choice of dry hump:yayaya:

tsiguy96
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
this guy is up there with cutler in terms of epic douchiness. note to big ben, stop doing **** to girls that they dont want you to do.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-10-2010, 05:35 PM
What an epic tard. Besides the whole hooking up with random girl in a bar bathroom... admitting to anything to the police is just going to help with his conviction.

Taco John
03-10-2010, 05:35 PM
this guy is up there with cutler in terms of epic douchiness. note to big ben, stop doing **** to girls that they dont want you to do.

Oh hey. Welcome back. How was the walk in the woods?

DBroncos4life
03-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I am white...yes I used to do that at clubs with women...what is your choice of dry hump:yayaya:

I'm not sure I have one favorite method of dry humping. :P

Taco John
03-10-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't understand atheletes. I guess the idea of getting laid any night of the week sounds kind of cool. But when your image is your livelihood, I'd think they'd want to protect the brand. Of course, I'm in marketing, and am brand conscience. I guess a lot of these guys don't think of such things.

meangene
03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
His story stinks. They had sexual contact and then she "fell" and hit her head? Come on! Really?

Tombstone RJ
03-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Seriously, Ben ain't the brightest bulb in the box. This little encounter he had is going to cost him about $50k in lawyer fees. The guy needs a high dollar hooker on his speed dial so when he get's the urge, he can just call her up, pay her like $500 and play hide the salami in your ear or whatever...

DBroncos4life
03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
His story stinks. They had sexual contact and then she "fell" and hit her head? Come on! Really?

I'm sure that is code for she couldn't handle Big Ben's big ben. Something like nothing happened because she fainted when I showed her the goods.

bronco militia
03-10-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't understand atheletes. I guess the idea of getting laid any night of the week sounds kind of cool. But when your image is your livelihood, I'd think they'd want to protect the brand. Of course, I'm in marketing, and am brand conscience. I guess a lot of these guys don't think of such things.

there can only be one peyton manning

Chris
03-10-2010, 06:03 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_63-7c4kNHKA/R-r3a4W6AOI/AAAAAAAAABk/O070_kjrYJk/s400/McDonalds%2BBag.jpg

Beware the McDonalds wrapper.

thumpc
Le Fevour won't get out of the first round now.

tsiguy96
Oh hey. Welcome back. How was the walk in the woods?

been back a while, and still a bronco fan. i see things have remained exactly the same.

ColoradoDarin
03-10-2010, 06:04 PM

It's code for Donkey punch I think?

Cool Breeze
03-10-2010, 06:17 PM

Don't ask this guy!
http://www.geezerband.net/monica.jpg

Dudeskey
03-10-2010, 06:36 PM

Fails the smell test, wait that didn't come out right. Anyway, I read somewhere he got shut down on a couple occasions (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/ben-roethlisberger-update_n_489702.html) that night.
My guess is after he goes to a college town where he thinks he's going to get some surefire pu**y only to get shut down, he probably handled it the wrong way by taking it out on someone.

RhymesayersDU
03-10-2010, 06:45 PM

I would be more likely to agree if this were Peyton Manning or perhaps Tom Brady, people who seem to do a lot of promotional work.

Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I don't feel like I see Ben in any commercials... Maybe I'm wrong? I get what you're saying of course, but I just don't think this is going to hurt him (looking at the bigger picture of his career) unless he gets suspended from playing games.

IMO, his body is his livelihood. That's why I think that his dumbest move was riding that stupid motorcycle without a helmet. IMO I wouldn't ride a bike period while I was active. Way too much potential for serious injury. But especially not without a helmet.

broncosteven
03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
been back a while, and still a bronco fan. i see things have remained exactly the same.

Except it was better...much better during your "walk in the woods"

tsiguy96
03-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Except it was better...much better during your "walk in the woods"

says the guy who after a year of bashing mcdaniels admits hes starting to see what mcdaniels is trying to accomplish. feels like a wasted year almost for you, doesnt it?

Los Broncos
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM

Grinding is about all most white guys can do.

broncosteven
03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
says the guy who after a year of bashing mcdaniels admits hes starting to see what mcdaniels is trying to accomplish. feels like a wasted year almost for you, doesnt it?

Yep it was a wasted year, this year will tell and so far I like how this year is going.

I still wish mCd had more experience and wasn't learning on our dime.

I am trying to move on, I like a lot of the moves this offseason so far. Too bad your still holding vendetta's for anyone who ever questioned anything mCd ever did rather than realize this is 2010 and not 2009.

Mogulseeker
03-10-2010, 08:58 PM

If that is sex, then I have probably had sex with over 100 women this year.

Archer81
03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Well...

It just proves that even if...

You have lots of money...

and

Play a highly visible sport in the country with the most by the second media in existance...

and

Win multiple championships...

If you look like

http://tinyurl.com/yctcgk4

You wont get

http://tinyurl.com/ygodxfu

:Broncos:

BroncoMatt
03-10-2010, 10:14 PM
I would be more likely to agree if this were Peyton Manning or perhaps Tom Brady, people who seem to do a lot of promotional work.

Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I don't feel like I see Ben in any commercials... Maybe I'm wrong? I get what you're saying of course, but I just don't think this is going to hurt him (looking at the bigger picture of his career) unless he gets suspended from playing games.

IMO, his body is his livelihood. That's why I think that his dumbest move was riding that stupid motorcycle without a helmet. IMO I wouldn't ride a bike period while I was active. Way too much potential for serious injury. But especially not without a helmet.

He may not have as many endorsements as Manning or Brady but he is the face of one of the highest profile franchises in the NFL. His actions reflect on him, his teammates, the city of Pittsburgh, the Rooneys, and the NFL.

strafen
03-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I don't understand atheletes. I guess the idea of getting laid any night of the week sounds kind of cool. But when your image is your livelihood, I'd think they'd want to protect the brand. Of course, I'm in marketing, and am brand conscience. I guess a lot of these guys don't think of such things.It's just the fact that Roethlisberger is 28 years old, haging out at a college club.
He can do better than that.
Some people just bring that kind of stuff upon themselves.
There's an old chinese proverb that says: "mess with kids and you'll be pooped on"

Chris
03-10-2010, 10:21 PM
He may not have as many endorsements as Manning or Brady but he is the face of one of the highest profile franchises in the NFL. His actions reflect on him, his teammates, the city of Pittsburgh, the Rooneys, and the NFL.

And what an ugly face it is.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 06:44 AM
A 28 year old star NFL quarterback, worth multiple millions of dollars... and he's hopping college bars trolling for the low hanging fruit. I know I shouldn't be suprised at the stupidity of pro athletes, but I just help it. This dude has serious problems outside of his newfound legal trouble... and he is now locked into that rediculous story of "I had contact but not intercourse with a girl who fell and hit her head in bar bathroom." Holy lord, he is in a giant heap of ****.

BroncoBen
03-11-2010, 09:56 AM
A 28 year old star NFL quarterback, worth multiple millions of dollars... and he's hopping college bars trolling for the low hanging fruit. I know I shouldn't be suprised at the stupidity of pro athletes, but I just help it. This dude has serious problems outside of his newfound legal trouble... and he is now locked into that rediculous story of "I had contact but not intercourse with a girl who fell and hit her head in bar bathroom." Holy lord, he is in a giant heap of ****.

Not to mention that 'RapistBerger' may refuse to submit to a DNA test.

Humm.... why is that ?

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Not to mention that 'RapistBerger' may refuse to submit to a DNA test.

Humm.... why is that ?

Because he has a lawyer who is trying to do his job. If the prosecution has enough evidence to warrant a DNA sample, they will get one. Voluntarily submitting anything -- testimony, DNA, etc -- would be waiving his constitutional right to not incriminate himself. Ben already put himself in a serious bind by saying anything to the police.

Dedhed
03-11-2010, 10:11 AM
So he's gonna run with a defense of"We had consensual relations, and she got beat up because she fell down wen she was leaving?"

Seriously? While he still has a pending lawsuit for a sexual indiscretion? He's in deep on this.

The dude is clearly a moron. I'm pretty sure he still rides his bike without a helmet. He's apparently under the impression that the rules don't apply to him. Hopefully he finds out otherwise.

Cito Pelon
03-11-2010, 10:11 AM

But there was two off-duty Pittsburgh cops there to back up his story . . . .

Edit: added /sarcasm

Dedhed
03-11-2010, 10:13 AM

That's helpful because we all know cops won't lie to back up their boys....

bfoflcommish
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM

you mean 2 cops who "dont remember" meeting her. probably too drunk??? and it sounds like it happened in womens bathroom so why would they have "been there"

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM

They were part of his entourage... which is totally normal. Most millionaire celebs take their cop buddies along for the ride when they go bar hopping. I can't see any reason why this might cause a problem. None whatsoever.

ColoradoDarin
03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
They were part of his entourage... which is totally normal. Most millionaire celebs take their cop buddies along for the ride when they go bar hopping. I can't see any reason why this might cause a problem. None whatsoever.

Were they Ben's security? A lot of cops moonlight as security, makes more sense than them being the entourage (soooo we're not calling it a 'posse' anymore?).

If that's the case I doubt they are going to put their careers on the line to lie for Ben. If they lie and are caught, they don't work as cops anymore.

WolfpackGuy
03-11-2010, 10:28 AM
What defines sexual contact?

So was it two fingers or three, Ben?

gyldenlove
03-11-2010, 10:32 AM
What defines sexual contact?

So was it two fingers or three, Ben?

He was practicing the "Just the tip" play Orton and Stokley pulled off against the Bengals.

crush17
03-11-2010, 10:33 AM
She slipped on a McDonalds wrapper.
Case closed.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
The girl in question was examined at a hospital shortly after the incident if I understand the reports correctly. If she claimed a sexual assault, she most likely "sampled" for "forensic evidence." Sounds like the bathroom was "sampled" as well. If there is enough "physical evidence" to suggest sexual activity, Roethlisberger is in serious shiat. Especially after a court-ordered DNA profile, which most likely would identify the source of the "physical evidence." He would then be on the record for lying about the nature of the "contact," with a girl claiming rape. Tic tac toe.

Had Ben not said peep, it could have been a he said / she said issue if it even went to court.

kappys
03-11-2010, 10:49 AM
The girl in question was examined at a hospital shortly after the incident if I understand the reports correctly. If she claimed a sexual assault, she most likely "sampled" for "forensic evidence." Sounds like the bathroom was "sampled" as well. If there is enough "physical evidence" to suggest sexual activity, Roethlisberger is in serious shiat. Especially after a court-ordered DNA profile, which most likely would identify the source of the "physical evidence." He would then be on the record for lying about the nature of the "contact," with a girl claiming rape. Tic tac toe.

Had Ben not said peep, it could have been a he said / she said issue if it even went to court.

Unless there is no forensic evidence to sample.

Perhaps Big Ben is a bit lean in the saddle so to speak and didn't take too kindly to her remarks in this regard with the natural result that she "slipped and hit her head"

Cito Pelon
03-11-2010, 10:49 AM
you mean 2 cops who "dont remember" meeting her. probably too drunk??? and it sounds like it happened in womens bathroom so why would they have "been there"

Agreed, it's a very strange story.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Unless there is no forensic evidence to sample.

Perhaps Big Ben is a bit lean in the saddle so to speak and didn't take too kindly to her remarks in this regard with the natural result that she "slipped and hit her head"

Point taken. But if he produced a specimen, he may become a rape victim himself.

HorseHead
03-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Maybe she "slipped" andgave him head...

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Maybe she "slipped" andgave him head...

99.9% of the time when somebody "slips" and then some "accedental" potentially sexual thing happens... they wind up with some type of inanimate oject in their rectum. Strange how that works.

Garcia Bronco
03-11-2010, 11:11 AM
99.9% of the time when somebody "slips" and then some "accedental" potentially sexual thing happens... they wind up with some type of inanimate oject in their rectum. Strange how that works.

I bet you could tell some stories.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I bet you could tell some sorries.

You couldn't possibly imagine.

kappys
03-11-2010, 11:17 AM

Unless that object is battery operated and left in the on position - at which point hilarity ensues.

Garcia Bronco
03-11-2010, 11:18 AM
You couldn't possibly imagine.

My buddy's sister is a urologist. I have heard a few, but I bet so.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Unless that object is battery operated and left in the on position - at which point hilarity ensues.

http://deco-00.slide.com/r/1/0/crop/0/0/0/0/800/800/w2o8H7eWskogF731zxhboUapFMA5fkzO76Xg-OPzVRnFyfl7BqwdY8mAKVCmrnkRAJsnxJp3gkMbzNOmTrVYO4q SkN0joa8mygX0/XoO0_gT620OTWgY3PNIRn_swTtQVsHA3ugBLqxpuL8KM0GmOIs cEAhgmpShYHH2WlYsre7cGmYPPiQgJC3IF7UkzDLLD

baja
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM

Welcome back! ;D

gyldenlove
03-11-2010, 11:24 AM

A one in a million shot doc, one in a million.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ncsjMVzcc&feature=related

cousinal11
03-11-2010, 11:25 AM
So is commish gonna look into this or turn the other way until a conviction?

WolfpackGuy
03-11-2010, 11:25 AM

Jesus, you'd need a crane to pull that out.

LOL

Kaylore
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Don't ask this guy!
http://www.geezerband.net/monica.jpg

Worst Clinton ever. He looks like he might be Chinese.

Mountain Bronco
03-11-2010, 12:16 PM
I am sorry, but this guy needs to be slapped by the NFL or this is a hypocritical league. Where there is smoke there is most likely fire. How many accusations have there been?

What an idiot.

Archer81
03-11-2010, 12:21 PM
I am sorry, but this guy needs to be slapped by the NFL or this is a hypocritical league. Where there is smoke there is most likely fire. How many accusations have there been?

What an idiot.

Two that we know of.

:Broncos:

ColoradoBuff
03-11-2010, 12:22 PM

sounds like they were making out and he started fingering her asshole!

Mogulseeker
03-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Have you SEEN college girls these days?

Dr. Broncenstein
03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Have you SEEN college girls these days?

Yeah, I live in a college town. The point being, even DU fratdorks like yourself could manage to get lucky from time to time in a place like that. Big Ben could do better.

Pony Boy
03-11-2010, 12:49 PM

But we got some good ones on the way......

gyldenlove
03-11-2010, 04:23 PM

That guy would be more convincing as latter day Elvis.

broncosteven
03-11-2010, 04:33 PM
sounds like they were making out and he started fingering her a-hole!

If you really want to get a chick's motor running don't right to either hole. That is what a 13 year old would do.

What you do is the part where her legs meet her ass, apparently there are a ton of nerve endings there that throws them into happy unicorn land and after massaging there while spooning you have a great chance that she would do whatever you what her to do with you.

broncosteven
03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
http://deco-00.slide.com/r/1/0/crop/0/0/0/0/800/800/w2o8H7eWskogF731zxhboUapFMA5fkzO76Xg-OPzVRnFyfl7BqwdY8mAKVCmrnkRAJsnxJp3gkMbzNOmTrVYO4q SkN0joa8mygX0/XoO0_gT620OTWgY3PNIRn_swTtQVsHA3ugBLqxpuL8KM0GmOIs cEAhgmpShYHH2WlYsre7cGmYPPiQgJC3IF7UkzDLLD

When I worked at my 1st job at a hospital as a computer operator we used to monitor the ER printer on Weekend nights for anything that had "Altercation" or "foreign object". Some of those reports were very entertaining, the bar fights were actually more detailed and entertaining than a "lost" cherry that got stuck.

That was one printer that didn't go down on Weekend nights!

LOL

tsiguy96
03-11-2010, 04:51 PM
doc, can you give us examples of thigns people have "slipped" on that just so happened to land in their rectum, that you have seen in person?