PDA

View Full Version : If we trade Bmarsh....and TO is available...should we give him 1yr?

kdissette
03-10-2010, 02:49 PM
i already know that all of you are gonna slam me for saying this...and trust me i hate TO, but we have a bunch of crappy Wrs on our roster right now and if hes sitting there and we can get 1yr out of him and he has a chip on his shoulder...i say why not...cant be worst than gaffney and lloyd

Mogulseeker
03-10-2010, 02:52 PM
No.

TO's done.

And Gaffney actually played very well the second half of the season last year.

kdissette
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
so are all of our wrs though...and he still had flashes last year...his Qbs were horrible

TDmvp
03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
http://mitheral.ca/images/Polaroid/kitten_die.jpg

Hell no ... or the kitty gets it....

Cool Breeze
03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
NO!
He' ll throw Orton under the bus.
We have enough people doing that here.

Caligula
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
No.

TO's done.

NO TO T.O....

and absolutely NO to this statement!! Gaffney is lucky to make it as a 3rd WR, we will absolutely be DEAD if we count on Gaffney being our #1. I don't want T.O. on the team bcause of his age and mello-drama crap (plus we already know Orton is gay, we don't need T.O. to tell everyone about it)... not because we have a lame-ass Gaffney on the team.

bombay
03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Of course not.

Gcver2ver3
03-10-2010, 03:01 PM
if we grabbed TO i'd be okay with it, but it would be a bit of a head scratcher since McD is all about character guys...

our WR core would not be a strong one missing Marshall, but i'm open to muscling through it...if we upgrade our interior line play and add a breakaway threat at RB i think we can be a good offense...

sisterhellfyre
03-10-2010, 03:01 PM
No. And hell to the no. Just don't even go there.

If Marshall got in trouble for his attitude and antics, what do you suppose would happen with Owens vs McDaniels?

kdissette
03-10-2010, 03:06 PM
well marshall is a legal risk...T.O. doesnt cause problems outside the lockeroom and since everyone is telling him that he is done...and no one wants to sign him...i bet he just shuts up and plays his heart out to prove everyone wrong...i think if its a 1yr deal for less than 4million we should take a shot.

snowspot66
03-10-2010, 03:10 PM
No.

Mogulseeker
03-10-2010, 03:12 PM
NO TO T.O....

and absolutely NO to this statement!! Gaffney is lucky to make it as a 3rd WR, we will absolutely be DEAD if we count on Gaffney being our #1. I don't want T.O. on the team bcause of his age and mello-drama crap (plus we already know Orton is gay, we don't need T.O. to tell everyone about it)... not because we have a lame-ass Gaffney on the team.

Orton likes swording too many skanks to be gay.

ward63
03-10-2010, 03:12 PM
So we went from Brady Quinn to T.O.....FAIL!

TDmvp
03-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I would rather see a young guy get time no matter who it is over bringing in a total pos.

Why would any team who doesn't feel they are close and think another wr puts them in the super bowl sign him ? ....

and might I add

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/thread%2520sucks/Thread-Sucks-Chick_suck.gif&usg=AFQjCNHSqbWgcgAca6YrnJkS7M8dKWmJ0A

Triplelefthook
03-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah Owens would get along GREAT with Kyle Orton!

oubronco
03-10-2010, 03:21 PM
http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/thread%2520sucks/Thread-Sucks-Chick_suck.gif&usg=AFQjCNHSqbWgcgAca6YrnJkS7M8dKWmJ0A

LOL Hell to the NO on TO

montrose
03-10-2010, 03:49 PM
If Marshall's dealt, you just continue to add depth and talent to the WR position. No need for a "Diva WR" or my favorite, a "#1 WR". Just keep adding quality football players of all positions to the roster.

rastaman
03-10-2010, 04:00 PM
No.

TO's done.

Not saying we should bring in TO, however, he's not done by any stretch of the imagination. Last year in Buffalo, TO had no QB and the overall offense was just plain lousy. Not even Gaffney would have played above the radar had he been in Buffalo last season.

TO still has allot of talent left b/c he's never suffered major knee injuries nor injuries to his hips. In essence his legs are in great shape and he has kept himself in shape over his career.

If one of the top 8 or 6 teams are willing to sign TO for one year he'd definitely add a new dimension and talent to the offense of these teams. Although TO can no longer dominate like he once did, you put him on a team with talent and that makes regular appearances in the playoffs; teams will not be able to ignore him on Sunday's.

rastaman
03-10-2010, 04:03 PM
LOL Hell to the NO on TO

TO would probably say feelings are mutual. Due to the fact that the Broncos are in a rebuilding stage and will have an inacurate and inconsistent QB throwing him the ball. TO wouldn't stand for such a performance out of Orton and would let him know about it.

C130Herkload
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/Logic1914/aw-hell-naw.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1649/phpml9fknam.jpg

Los Broncos
03-10-2010, 04:25 PM
No, he is the Milton Bradley of football.

rastaman
03-10-2010, 04:32 PM
well marshall is a legal risk...T.O. doesnt cause problems outside the lockeroom and since everyone is telling him that he is done...and no one wants to sign him...i bet he just shuts up and plays his heart out to prove everyone wrong...i think if its a 1yr deal for less than 4million we should take a shot.

Meh! When will you guys realize Bowlen isn't the only taking a risk with signing Bmarsh due to his past legal issues. Let's also agree that Brandon is also taking a Physically career altering or career ending injuries, while in the employment as a Bronco and he risks never realizing his financially secured contract so long as he's being held hostage by the owner benefiting RFA and URFA rules.

The liklihood of Marshall suffering a career ending/altering injury on Any Given Sunday or on a single play. Last I checked, Bowlen wouldn't have the Broncos taken from him b/c he signed Marshall to a top 5 long term contract and Marshall reverted back to the Marshall of old. Bowlen would just go back to the prestige of being an NFL owner.

baja
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
If Marshall's dealt, you just continue to add depth and talent to the WR position. No need for a "Diva WR" or my favorite, a "#1 WR". Just keep adding quality football players of all positions to the roster.

this

RonDaChamp24
03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
No way. TO is a terrible locker room guy. Marshall is loved by his teammates. Even if we got rid of Marshall i still wouldn't want TO.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Meh! When will you guys realize Bowlen isn't the only taking a risk with signing Bmarsh due to his past legal issues. Let's also agree that Brandon is also taking a Physically career altering or career ending injuries, while in the employment as a Bronco and he risks never realizing his financially secured contract so long as he's being held hostage by the owner benefiting RFA and URFA rules.

The liklihood of Marshall suffering a career ending/altering injury on Any Given Sunday or on a single play. Last I checked, Bowlen wouldn't have the Broncos taken from him b/c he signed Marshall to a top 5 long term contract and Marshall reverted back to the Marshall of old. Bowlen would just go back to the prestige of being an NFL owner.

Oh my god. Shut the **** up. Seriously.

You bang this same ****ing drum in every ****ing thread. This thread isn't even ABOUT Marshall, and yet here you are talking about his ****ing career ending injury risk. Just shut the **** up. We get it. You're a moron. No need to drive that point home.

Also: **** TO in the A.

Hogan11
03-10-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=25804&stc=1&d=1261888159

rastaman
03-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Oh my god. Shut the **** up. Seriously.

You bang this same ****ing drum in every ****ing thread. This thread isn't even ABOUT Marshall, and yet here you are talking about his ****ing career ending injury risk. Just shut the **** up. We get it. You're a moron. No need to drive that point home.

Also: **** TO in the A.

First and foremost....You STFU! B/c all you and your ilk continue to do is Bang-The-Drum on Marshall's PAST Legal issues. Do you and your band of idiots ever get tired over bringing up the past, you whinning moron. I'm really getting sick and tired of Baboons like you crying rivers of concern as if its the Broncos (Bowlen) who are the only ones at RISK.

No need to drive the point home that your're a robotic Bronco Whore of a Fan that grovels downs and supports the owner and the HC by any means necessary. This doesn't make you better than anyone else......you Jack-Booted-Goose Stepping and McDaniel's Nut Hugging Jack Ass.

You go get Bent...."One-Dumb-Moose-Guy.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-10-2010, 05:40 PM
The past... within the last year... is now the past...

I'm just... I'm blown away by the stupidity. Back on ignore you go.

Sassy
03-10-2010, 05:54 PM
no. And hell to the no. Just don't even go there.

If marshall got in trouble for his attitude and antics, what do you suppose would happen with owens vs mcdaniels?

exactly!^5

broncswin
03-10-2010, 06:02 PM

Hey rasta if Bmarsh would have steered clear of trouble, he would have his big contract already...so this career ending injury he faces on the field---without a big contract---is his own damn fault:thumbsup:

BroncoBuff
03-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Short answer, no.

Long answer, nooooooooo.

ColoradoDarin
03-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey rasta if Bmarsh would have steered clear of trouble, he would have his big contract already...so this career ending injury he faces on the field---without a big contract---is his own damn fault:thumbsup:

noooooo, you have it all wrong. Those women just rammed their faces into Marshall fist - if anything, they should have been punished and not Brandon.

*WARHORSE*
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Well, lets see............Josh said the kind of players he's going to bring in are going to be:

Tough.

Smar..................no, T.O. wont be here.

RhymesayersDU
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
I've always been on the side of "who cares about his antics, get him in here."

Whenever he was a free agent, maybe before Dallas, and Shanny brought him in, I was up for it.

But now? Maybe Buffalo stinks in general, but I don't think he has it anymore.

Bronco CB40
03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
No, he is the Milton Bradley of football.

Milton Bradley is not going to the Hall of Fame.

Cool Breeze
03-10-2010, 07:41 PM

This!

Los Broncos
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Milton Bradley is not going to the Hall of Fame.

So you're saying we should sign him?

gyldenlove
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM
No. And hell to the no. Just don't even go there.

If Marshall got in trouble for his attitude and antics, what do you suppose would happen with Owens vs McDaniels?

I couldn't say it better even if I tried.

broncosteven
03-10-2010, 08:49 PM

REP for common sense.

rastaman
03-12-2010, 05:09 AM
The past... within the last year... is now the past...

I'm just... I'm blown away by the stupidity. Back on ignore you go.

Thanks Dong Sucker! :~ohyah!:

rastaman
03-12-2010, 05:15 AM

How do you Marshall wouldn't have been low balled b/c Management wanted him to sign a TEAM FRIENDLY contract? You do realize that under the new regime they could have brought the NE salary concept of keeping contracts as cheap as possible. So ya just don't know----do we? Brandn could have still insisted on top 5 WR salary and the Broncos could have said NO WAY.

So who really knows! Marshall could have had a stellar off the the record with no run-ins with the law, and the Broncos could have insisted to only pay Marshall top 10 NFL salary at the WR position.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-12-2010, 06:15 AM
How do you Marshall wouldn't have been low balled b/c Management wanted him to sign a TEAM FRIENDLY contract? You do realize that under the new regime they could have brought the NE salary concept of keeping contracts as cheap as possible. So ya just don't know----do we? Brandn could have still insisted on top 5 WR salary and the Broncos could have said NO WAY.

So who really knows! Marshall could have had a stellar off the the record with no run-ins with the law, and the Broncos could have insisted to only pay Marshall top 10 NFL salary at the WR position.

COULD HAVE HAD. Could have. Could have had. Are you ****ing serious?

HE DID NOT. Have a stellar off-field record. He does not have a stellar off field record.

I could have slept with Anna Kournikova. I didn't. But I could have. Clearly you all should celebrate me as if I did. Because I could have.

****ing retardation.

Dagmar
03-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Put him back on ignore and stock quoting the moron Moose.

Please.

broncswin
03-12-2010, 06:33 AM

REACH:rofl::rofl:

Punisher
03-12-2010, 06:33 AM
Nothing is going to happen we just gonna keep Marshall and go 8-8 again

sixtimeseight
03-12-2010, 08:09 AM

Please.

Yes please. He will go away if people stop responding to him, I promise.

uplink
03-12-2010, 03:57 PM
all these diva recievers are the same, they are fine if you are winning but a pain in the ass if you are loosing. If the team is loosing it will be harder to turn things around with the divas in the locker room.

Dudeskey
03-12-2010, 04:07 PM
This thead has potential....

In "horse's butt" section

NFLBRONCO
03-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Orton to TO would be like Young to Rice lol

rastaman
03-12-2010, 07:34 PM
COULD HAVE HAD. Could have. Could have had. Are you ****ing serious?

HE DID NOT. Have a stellar off-field record. He does not have a stellar off field record.

I could have slept with Anna Kournikova. I didn't. But I could have. Clearly you all should celebrate me as if I did. Because I could have.

****ing retardation.

Hey F*@k Face....You COULD have slept with McDaniel's and kept it on the down-low! Should We Celebrate?

You COULD be a "Stealth-Switch Hitter" and no one would know unless you decided to come out of the closet!

YOU Stupid "MOON-BAT"!

rastaman
03-12-2010, 07:38 PM

Please.

"STOCK" quoting! Didn't you mean "STOP"! Dumb Billy? :D

rastaman
03-12-2010, 07:49 PM
REACH:rofl::rofl:

Oh Really? How do we know that McD hasn't brought NE's philosophy and not paying their superstars to Denver? Check This Link out:

http://www.bnet.com/2403-13059_23-344823.html

If the NE-Belichick Low Balling philosophy has followed McD into Denver, then its always a possibility.

Never-Say-Never! :thanku:

TomServo
03-13-2010, 01:57 AM
besides when he had a broken foot-leg. and he didnt even playin the playoffs....................when did TO help any team into the playoffs?

Bronco Yoda
03-13-2010, 05:29 AM
no

Taco John
03-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey F*@k Face....You COULD have slept with McDaniel's and kept it on the down-low! Should We Celebrate?

You COULD be a "Stealth-Switch Hitter" and no one would know unless you decided to come out of the closet!

YOU Stupid "MOON-BAT"!

See you in 30 days...

sixtimeseight
03-13-2010, 11:12 AM
That's officially the first time I've been happy to see a rastaman post quoted

Taco John
03-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't even know if I want that douche back in 30 days.