PDA

View Full Version : I had a weird dream about the draft.

Requiem
03-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I am a vivid dreamer and for the past few months I've been dreaming like there ain't no tomorrow. Browsing the board took up a lot of time yesterday and I did a lot of research on the draft so it is no surprise that it was accessed through my memory in dream.

It was a funny dream cause the whole board was pissed off that McDaniels took a dude named Mark Gravey at the #11 overall selection. The best part about the dream is that he wasn't even a football player, but a basketball player who supposedly had upside and was going to be our replacement for Brandon Marshall.

Needless to say, everybody was pissed wondering how McDaniels could blow a top draft pick on a guy who didn't even play football. My dream was filled with highlight reels of this dude dunking, but nothing on the gridiron. Josh McDaniel montages with Hitler faces and stuff like that reeled through my mind as chaos ensued on the board over the pick. People were going crazy.

SoCalBronco had a melt down and BPC went on an endless rant stating how McDaniels was here to poison the franchise and such a gaff on his behalf would take us years to improve from. Popps was positive about the pick and talked about how the dude could be a sleeper like Wesley Duke. My mind was just blown and I really didn't know what to say. I guess my reactions during the dream were like, "Aw not this ****ing **** again."

I don't know if this makes sense at all but I thought I would share it with you.

Lets hope we don't have a real draft nightmare and this was it for all of us. ^5

Pick Six
03-09-2010, 11:59 AM
You are spending WAY too much time on the Mane...Ha!

The Joker
03-09-2010, 12:00 PM
That's nice.

*takes a bite of toast*

Requiem
03-09-2010, 12:03 PM
You are spending WAY too much time on the Mane...Ha!

No doubt. :strong:

Archer81
03-09-2010, 12:07 PM
That dream was lame. No nudity and flying unicorns.

FAIL.

:Broncos:

BMarsh615
03-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I always forget what I dream about :(

woodall
03-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Did your dream involve McDaniels trading a 1st round pick for a 2nd round pick?

I had that nightmare. It was called the 2009 NFL draft.

Cool Breeze
03-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Half that **** happens on here without that pick...

Requiem
03-09-2010, 12:17 PM
God I love this place.

Popps
03-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Popps was positive about the pick and talked about how the dude could be a sleeper like Wesley Duke.

:spit:

ColoradoBuff
03-09-2010, 12:21 PM
put the pipe down! lol

SoDak Bronco
03-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Don't let Al Davis know about this guy, or he may take him at #8 and ruin McX's plan.

gyldenlove
03-09-2010, 12:57 PM
That dream means you want to have sexual relations with Al Davis or that you have unresolved feelings about your breakfast, it is difficult to tell with vague dreams like this.

cmhargrove
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
It's the best I could do on short notice...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6jwmJfmfMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6jwmJfmfMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2010, 02:03 PM
It's the best I could do on short notice...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6jwmJfmfMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6jwmJfmfMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

... wtf lol.

Pony Boy
03-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Next time ..... follow the light....

Paladin
03-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Don't fugging follow it: GO into it!!!!!!

DBroncos4life
03-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I had a dream we drafted Tim Tebow and this place was down for a month.

Bronco Boy
03-09-2010, 03:50 PM
How do you dream a message board? Was your dream just pages scrolling down or were there faces?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM
**** you people, Mark Gravey is my new Adopt-A-Bronco. So there.

DBroncos4life
03-09-2010, 03:55 PM
How do you dream a message board? Was your dream just pages scrolling down or were there faces?

I don't know about Requiem's dream but in mine Taco John was a talking hard shell.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
It's too bad his name wasn't Richard Gravey.

Requiem
03-09-2010, 07:36 PM

It was through my eyes, as if I were awake. I could view my screen and the TV and all that stuff. Totally first-person through my eyes, and I was just able to view and remember what people said. I do a lot of things to intensify my dreams, and turning my heat up to 90 in my room and sweating out everything in my system has worked like a charm. I have messed up dreams, but I'm pretty messed up so go figure. :pimp:

SoCalBronco
03-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Maybe that means we'll be drafting Jimmy Graham.

Kaylore
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
**** you people, Mark Gravey is my new Adopt-A-Bronco. So there.

LOL Mark Gravey...I need to make that guy in Madden, or better yet NCAA football and then see where and who drafts him.Ha!

extralife
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
sleeper like wesley duke I lold

I had a dream a couple nights ago about a frozen post apocalyptic dreamscape and a haunting girl that may or may not have been my girlfriend that disappeared when I looked into her eyes. She'd come back after a while. we ended up in this cabin compound in the middle of a vast field with flipped over picnic benches protecting the guards who had some pretty righteous weaponry. we hiked through the snow. it was very crisp. the girl started popping in and out all over the place and I went to bed wondering if I would ever see her again.

my dreams rock yall are terrible people

strafen
03-09-2010, 08:23 PM
I am a vivid dreamer and for the past few months I've been dreaming like there ain't no tomorrow. Browsing the board took up a lot of time yesterday and I did a lot of research on the draft so it is no surprise that it was accessed through my memory in dream.

It was a funny dream cause the whole board was pissed off that McDaniels took a dude named Mark Gravey at the #11 overall selection. The best part about the dream is that he wasn't even a football player, but a basketball player who supposedly had upside and was going to be our replacement for Brandon Marshall.

Needless to say, everybody was pissed wondering how McDaniels could blow a top draft pick on a guy who didn't even play football. My dream was filled with highlight reels of this dude dunking, but nothing on the gridiron. Josh McDaniel montages with Hitler faces and stuff like that reeled through my mind as chaos ensued on the board over the pick. People were going crazy.

SoCalBronco had a melt down and BPC went on an endless rant stating how McDaniels was here to poison the franchise and such a gaff on his behalf would take us years to improve from. Popps was positive about the pick and talked about how the dude could be a sleeper like Wesley Duke. My mind was just blown and I really didn't know what to say. I guess my reactions during the dream were like, "Aw not this ****ing **** again."I don't know if this makes sense at all but I thought I would share it with you.

Lets hope we don't have a real draft nightmare and this was it for all of us. ^5That's sooo funny man.
I could see people here justifying it.
Did you by any chasnce have any recollection as to what tsiguy96 may have been saying in defense of McDaniels?

In any event. Funny stuff!!! ^5

bpc
03-09-2010, 08:38 PM

SoCalBronco had a melt down and BPC went on an endless rant stating how McDaniels was here to poison the franchise and such a gaff on his behalf would take us years to improve from. Popps was positive about the pick and talked about how the dude could be a sleeper like Wesley Duke. My mind was just blown and I really didn't know what to say. I guess my reactions during the dream were like, "Aw not this ****ing **** again."

I don't know if this makes sense at all but I thought I would share it with you.

Lets hope we don't have a real draft nightmare and this was it for all of us. ^5

If he ****s the pot, I won't say much at all. Just par for the course. I hope things go well. If they don't? Well, we're in for a work stopage anyways. After that, we can ish' can McDaniels. Whatever.

Requiem
03-09-2010, 09:10 PM
That's sooo funny man.
I could see people here justifying it.
Did you by any chasnce have any recollection as to what tsiguy96 may have been saying in defense of McDaniels?

In any event. Funny stuff!!! ^5

Nope, don't remember TSI in the dream much at all. Only posters I really talk to and interact with more on the site than others. The best part about it was the ESPN video highlight of Josh justifying his selection. God, I hope I can have Part II of that dream tonight, but given what happened today, I doubt that. WE WILL SEE.

Requiem
03-09-2010, 09:13 PM
sleeper like wesley duke I lold

I had a dream a couple nights ago about a frozen post apocalyptic dreamscape and a haunting girl that may or may not have been my girlfriend that disappeared when I looked into her eyes. She'd come back after a while. we ended up in this cabin compound in the middle of a vast field with flipped over picnic benches protecting the guards who had some pretty righteous weaponry. we hiked through the snow. it was very crisp. the girl started popping in and out all over the place and I went to bed wondering if I would ever see her again.

my dreams rock yall are terrible people

When I started treatment for my kidney disease I had a similar dream with a frozen winter landscape. I went into a house that looked to be bare, and ended up waking up when I was burned alive when I was in side the house. It was the most visually intense dream I had ever had, and my bed was a pool of sweat. Not to mention my body later that morning was alleviated of the 40 pounds of fluid that my body was keeping inside me. A big transformation physically, and I think that was what the dream as about.

strafen
03-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Nope, don't remember TSI in the dream much at all. Only posters I really talk to and interact with more on the site than others. The best part about it was the ESPN video highlight of Josh justifying his selection. God, I hope I can have Part II of that dream tonight, but given what happened today, I doubt that. WE WILL SEE.Concentrate hard, man.
I want to know how this thing will unravel! :thumbsup::D

Requiem
03-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll try. I've been experimenting with astral projection lately a lot too. I have gotten pretty good at dreaming of things that I am very active with before sleep. One night I had a dream about being on roller coaster rides in the water, like in the middle of the ocean, and I have no idea what the Hell that is about. I haven't been on a roller coaster in years, but was thinking about Savannah the night it happened, and I did go to the ocean's there. Maybe it was talking about a life of ups and downs with friends. I don't know.

You guys are probably thinking this kid has taken way too much acid and drugs, but I like dream analysis. Sleeping and dreaming are some of my favorite things. The only thing I like more is Bob's sister.

bpc
03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I'll try. I've been experimenting with astral projection lately a lot too. I have gotten pretty good at dreaming of things that I am very active with before sleep. One night I had a dream about being on roller coaster rides in the water, like in the middle of the ocean, and I have no idea what the Hell that is about. I haven't been on a roller coaster in years, but was thinking about Savannah the night it happened, and I did go to the ocean's there. Maybe it was talking about a life of ups and downs with friends. I don't know.

You guys are probably thinking this kid has taken way too much acid and drugs, but I like dream analysis. Sleeping and dreaming are some of my favorite things. The only thing I like more is Bob's sister.

I thought it might be that... ;)

Archer81
03-09-2010, 09:54 PM
I had a dream I was playing defensive line for the Broncos against the Colts in the AFC Championship game. All I could see was the view out of my face mask. Broncos were up late in the 4th. I get a sack and a fumble return for a TD, then I woke up. Crazy dream.

:Broncos:

Lomax
03-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Mark Gravey...

LOL

Sounds like a baller. Think he'll still be available at 11?

Requiem
03-10-2010, 09:54 AM
He is a blue-chip prospect if he drops past #5 you take him with a trade-up!