PDA

View Full Version : Dwan Edwards??????

Bigdawg26
03-07-2010, 10:40 AM
What's up this dude. Did he sign or did he leave??? I know he meet with Denver on saturday, but I haven't heard anything since! We could really use the guy. I wouldn't know how to act if we actually had a solid D-linemen!

The Joker
03-07-2010, 11:00 AM
He was still in Seattle yesterday, I'm not sure when exactly he was scheduled to meet with Denver.

Hopefully they're meeting today and we can get him signed.

The fact that he hasn't signed with Seattle already is encouraging, hopefully McDaniels being an egomaniacal tyrant that nobody around the league wants to play for won't harm our chances of getting him.

Paladin
03-07-2010, 11:07 AM
He has not signed anywhere yet. I would imagine he's gone home to ponder the offers. (A small note in the Post said he left Denver.) Having written that, I would not be surprised if a twitter by (someone) would say something else. But that's the wy Iunderstand the situation at this hour.....

I am more hopeful for Hadnot, and that is an issue of negotiating a compromise io money. He'd be a real get and stabilize the C position for a couple of years or more.....

Mogulseeker
03-07-2010, 12:13 PM
hopefully McDaniels being an egomaniacal tyrant that nobody around the league wants to play for won't harm our chances of getting him.

This is a winner. Except it isn't though.