PDA

View Full Version : Broncos possibly talking with Jets to deal Marshall

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Just reported on 850 KOA.

Obviously just a rumor. But the basic jist is that the Broncos may be looking to trade Marshall to the Jets before he signs his offer sheet with the Seahawks tomorrow.

I guess we'd be getting something better than a #6 pick, and sending him to the NFC.

Regardless, I'm pissed it seems he's pretty much gone at this point.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Just reported on 850 KOA.

Obviously just a rumor. But the basic jist is that the Broncos may be looking to trade Marshall to the Jets before he signs his offer sheet with the Seahawks tomorrow.

I guess we'd be getting something better than a #6 pick, and sending him to the NFC.

Regardless, I'm pissed it seems he's pretty much gone at this point.

Jets are in the AFC...

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Mangold and a first

Broncosfreak_56
03-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Foneco!!!!

bowtown
03-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Jets are in the AFC...

He's saying that Seattle is offering a 6th and a move to the NFC, so Jets would have to sweeten that.

bowtown
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
If David Harris is somehow involved in this trade I will buy a cake and jump out of it.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
He's saying that Seattle is offering a 6th and a move to the NFC, so Jets would have to sweeten that.

Got it.

Been a long week, gents.

Drek
03-05-2010, 03:14 PM
If this happened I'm sure it would somehow include Kevin O'Connell. Then McDaniels has his original QB protege back and won't need to draft one.

Something like the Jets 1st, 2nd, O'Connell, and either Kris Jenkins of Sione Pouha?

gyldenlove
03-05-2010, 03:14 PM
850 KOA, isn't that about as credible as OJ's defense lawyer?

SoDak Bronco
03-05-2010, 03:15 PM
This is just a smokescreen so the Seahawks think we have some competition and they do the deal.

Drek
If David Harris is somehow involved in this trade I will buy a cake and jump out of it.

If David Harris is involved in this deal then Mike Tanenbaum has lost his damn mind. He's flat out better respective to his position than Marshall.

gyldenlove
If this happened I'm sure it would somehow include Kevin O'Connell. Then McDaniels has his original QB protege back and won't need to draft one.

Something like the Jets 1st, 2nd, O'Connell, and either Kris Jenkins of Sione Pouha?

Oconnell was cut last year and we didn't put a waiver claim on him, does that mean anything to you?

Drek
Oconnell was cut last year and we didn't put a waiver claim on him, does that mean anything to you?

Yes we did. But Detroit had top waiver claim (obviously) and then traded him to the Jets for an undisclosed draft pick.

bronco militia
03-05-2010, 03:16 PM
If David Harris is involved in this deal then Mike Tanenbaum has lost his damn mind. He's flat out better respective to his position than Marshall.

come on....it's way to early to make that claim

Hercules Rockefeller
03-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Denver did put in a claim for O'Connell.

Late 20's and same conference? There better be a lot more
coming back to beat the 6th Overall.

DBroncos4life
03-05-2010, 03:18 PM

The difference between the 6th overall pick and the 29th overall pick value wise is 960. 960 is about what the 17th overall pick in the first round is worth. So what ever they are offering better be good.

gyldenlove
03-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes we did. But Detroit had top waiver claim (obviously) and then traded him to the Jets for an undisclosed draft pick.

You are right, it was the Chiefs who didn't claim him, I knew someone who was involved with him didn't want him, figured it was Mcdaniels.

Rohirrim
03-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I notice Bill Parcells and Ozzie Newsome aren't calling. Wonder why. ;D

Beantown Bronco
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I notice Bill Parcells and Ozzie Newsome aren't calling. Wonder why. ;D

They better hurry up or they'll be "late to the dance."

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Adam Schefter is on 850 KOA LIVE right now.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-05-2010, 03:27 PM

and?

BlaK-Argentina
03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
What is Schefter saying? COME ON!

This is fun. :)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-05-2010, 03:29 PM

More please.

Drek
The difference between the 6th overall pick and the 29th overall pick value wise is 960. 960 is about what the 17th overall pick in the first round is worth. So what ever they are offering better be good.

Those point values don't even hold true in the OM Mock draft where we don't have to sign pay checks, why should we give them any credibility with regards to the real NFL?

Kris Jenkins or Sione Pouha would lock up our NT spot for the next few years, that is worth a ton for this defense. If they offered the 29th pick and Jenkins straight up I'd probably do it unless Seattle seriously signs Marshall to an offer sheet tomorrow. If we can bleed more out though? More power to them.

UberBroncoMan
and?

... in case you guys wanted to hear what he's saying. Just Seattle talk right now.

Jedd Fisch is in Seattle too. He was our WR coach two years ago.

... and KOA lost his feed and went to news. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

SpringStein
03-05-2010, 03:31 PM

I think assuming the #6 from Seattle is a pretty big leap of faith. Maybe comparing the value to #14 is more realistic imo.

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I think assuming the #6 from Seattle is a pretty big leap of faith. Maybe comparing the value to #14 is more realistic imo.

Adam Schefter said that it IS the #6 pick.

There is NO negotiation.

Aka. we can't say a #14 and a 4th or a 2nd and a 3rd, etc.

It's in cement.

That was made clear before the feed was lost.

I'm bummed he cut out. I was hoping for more about the Jet stuff.

Los Broncos
03-05-2010, 03:34 PM

Hilarious!

Triplelefthook
03-05-2010, 03:35 PM

There is NO negotiation.

It's in cement.

good job to everyone who pretended to be so clever and justifying why it "couldn't possibly make any sense for them to trade a #6 for Marshall." Like i said sometimes you guys try to act a little too smart for your own good

underrated29
03-05-2010, 03:35 PM

There is NO negotiation.

It's in cement.

iF THEY sign him then no negotiation, but we can negotiote before they sign him for anything we want....

But hopefully the jets will get desperate and offer more... a lot lot more...

Hamrob
03-05-2010, 03:36 PM
They can trade them before he signs the offer sheet...thus, they could take the #14 or a 2nd, 3rd, a player etc.

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 03:37 PM
iF THEY sign him then no negotiation, but we can negotiote before they sign him for anything we want....

But hopefully the jets will get desperate and offer more... a lot lot more...

Yes, that's if he signs the offer sheet.

Until the negotiation we can do whatever though, which is what the Jets thing is about.

bowtown
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Yes, that's if he signs the offer sheet.

Until the negotiation we can do whatever though, which is what the Jets thing is about.

But remember, in that case, Brandon has to agree to it. We can't technically trade him right now because he's a FA. So in order for us to negotiate with another team, he would have to be willing to go to that other team and sign our tender first. Brandon is in the driver's seat with which team he chooses to go to right now. The only way that changes is if we match and keep him, if we match and trade him, or if he for some reason signs the tender.

SpringStein
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM

And I would surely expect the Hawks to do that.

oubronco
03-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Foneco!!!!

Foneco Rules

underrated29
03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
But remember, in that case, Brandon has to agree to it. We can't technically trade him right now because he's a FA. So in order for us to negotiate with another team, he would have to be willing to go to that other team and sign our tender first. Brandon is in the driver's seas with which team hechooses to go to right now. The only way that changes is if we match and keep him, if we match and trade him, or if he for some reason signs the tender.

Good point. Isnt this what happened with Peppers last year. No one could try to trade for him because he didnt sign his franchise tag yet?

DBroncos4life
Those point values don't even hold true in the OM Mock draft where we don't have to sign pay checks, why should we give them any credibility with regards to the real NFL?

Kris Jenkins or Sione Pouha would lock up our NT spot for the next few years, that is worth a ton for this defense. If they offered the 29th pick and Jenkins straight up I'd probably do it unless Seattle seriously signs Marshall to an offer sheet tomorrow. If we can bleed more out though? More power to them.

Because the OM Mock draft is a bunch of fans that don't get fired for making mistakes.

ColoradoBuff
They can trade them before he signs the offer sheet...thus, they could take the #14 or a 2nd, 3rd, a player etc.

that window is about to close if he is supposed to be in Seattle tommorrow to hammer out a deal!

SonOfLe-loLang
03-05-2010, 03:42 PM
But remember, in that case, Brandon has to agree to it. We can't technically trade him right now because he's a FA. So in order for us to negotiate with another team, he would have to be willing to go to that other team and sign our tender first. Brandon is in the driver's seat with which team he chooses to go to right now. The only way that changes is if we match and keep him, if we match and trade him, or if he for some reason signs the tender.

Not really. his only other option is to not play. And he's not going to do that. Broncos can technically do whatever they want.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-05-2010, 03:43 PM
that window is about to close if he is supposed to be in Seattle tommorrow to hammer out a deal!

No, because they could always match the offer sheet and trade him

eddie mac
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM

I dont think you can trade a player who has yet to sign his tender. At this moment in time Marshall is still a free agent albeit a restricted one.

Marshall would also have to agree to the trade as well and he wont be doing that unless he's guaranteed a huge contract.

bowtown
03-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Not really. his only other option is to not play. And he's not going to do that. Broncos can technically do whatever they want.

That's not true. "Technically" Denver cannot do whatever they want. They can not trade him to a team for whatever they want right now because he's not on our roster.

Technically Brandon can block a trade. Technically Brandon can try to force us to find a different dealing partner, Brandon can choose to sign with whichever team he wants, or yes, technically Brandon cannot sign with anyone, not sign the tender, and not play.

Technically Brandon can do whatever he wants. Denver has leverage but there are things they most definitely cannot do right now.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-05-2010, 03:51 PM
That's not true. "Technically" Denver cannot do whatever they want. They can not trade him to a team for whatever they want right now because he's not on our roster.

Technically Brandon can block a trade. Technically Brandon can try to force us to find a different dealing partner, or yes, technically Brandon cannot sign the tender and not play.

Technically Brandon can do whatever he wants. Denver has leverage but there are things they most definitely cannot do right now.

Not really. Think about it, if the broncos wanted to play hardball they can. brandon could sign with seattle, denver could match the contract and then trade him. The only way Brandon can determine his immediate future is by holding out and not playing, which would be monumentaly stupid. I'm sure the broncos will be fair to avoid a bloody mess (teams usually are), but i dont see how brandon is in the drivers seat here.

bowtown
03-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Not really. Think about it, if the broncos wanted to play hardball they can. brandon could sign with seattle, denver could match the contract and then trade him. The only way Brandon can determine his immediate future is by holding out and not playing, which would be monumentaly stupid. I'm sure the broncos will be fair to avoid a bloody mess (teams usually are), but i dont see how brandon is in the drivers seat here.

I know, I said that in my original post. I'm strictly talking about us negotiating different compensation with teams before Brandon has signed anything. Brandon doesn't have to choose to sign with that team so it doesn't matter what we negotiate with Seattle if Brandon turns around and decides to sign with Baltimore. Yes, we could match Baltimore's contract and trade him to Seattle, but then it would have to be a contract that Seattle was comfortable taking on. It gets kind of messy. You are reading too much in to the "driver's seat" comment. All I said was that right now Brandon is in the driver's seat with which team he decides to sign with. After that we are in the driver's seat.

Archer81
03-05-2010, 04:03 PM
OH NOES! A HEADCASE TALENT AT WR WANTS OUT OF TOWN! HOW DARE THE COACHING STAFF CONSIDER IT! IT MUST BE THE END OF THE WOOALD!

http://tinyurl.com/kpkd2r

:Broncos:

scorpio
03-05-2010, 04:03 PM
OH NOES! A HEADCASE TALENT AT WR WANTS OUT OF TOWN! HOW DARE THE COACHING STAFF CONSIDER IT! IT MUST BE THE END OF THE WOOALD!

http://tinyurl.com/kpkd2r

:Broncos:

that looks photoshopped to me. I can tell by the pixels.

bowtown
03-05-2010, 04:05 PM
that looks photoshopped to me. I can tell by the pixels.

Nope, pretty sure I saw it on NOVA last week.

DomCasual
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Brandon Marshall in the Big Apple? I don't see anything that could go wrong there.

StugotsIII
03-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Marshalls value seems high right now. With Seattle driving the market...Denver could make out very well.

Bring in young, fresh talent and cut loose an off the field nightmare.

Lev Vyvanse
03-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Brandon Marshall in the Big Apple? I don't see anything that could go wrong there.

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/299008287931/inlineimg/Y/train_wreck.jpg

Waiting to happen.

Malcontent
03-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Fins just signed Dansby from AZ...I wanted him in O/B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SportinOne
03-05-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't think the Jets are going to trade anyone of significance from their defense.

nickademus
03-05-2010, 08:47 PM
850 KOA, isn't that about as credible as OJ's defense lawyer?

which lawyer?

gyldenlove
03-05-2010, 09:21 PM
which lawyer?

Either one of them, dude was guilty as hell.

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 09:21 PM
which lawyer?

Kardashian probably... unfortunately he died and his daughters became whores.

kamakazi_kal
03-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Cool the Jets are getting better and were gonna help them. Hey we did just get Nathan Jones.

Rohirrim
03-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Damn. The Cardinals are being dismantled.

Drek
03-06-2010, 03:46 AM

Technically Brandon can block a trade. Technically Brandon can try to force us to find a different dealing partner, Brandon can choose to sign with whichever team he wants, or yes, technically Brandon cannot sign with anyone, not sign the tender, and not play.

I'm pretty sure that isn't how RFA works.

We can trade Brandon now pre-offer sheet. We can trade him post offer sheet. Doesn't really matter.

Look at the Wes Welker deal. The Pats signed him to a poison pill offer sheet making it so Miami had no choice but to let him go. At that point they offered an additional pick (a 7th on top of the 2nd already owed) before Miami's time period to accept/decline matching the deal was up. When he was traded the Pats then signed him to basically the exact same contract minus the poison pill.

If the Seahawks sign Marshall to a 4 year, $35M deal and the Jets like how its structured they just need to trade us enough in value before the end of our time limit to decide to match. If they do then it becomes their right to match, which they obviously would.

Drek
03-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Fins just signed Dansby from AZ...I wanted him in O/B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exact same skill set to DJ Williams. Dansby is the superior player, but we don't need two sideline to sideline excellent coverage ILBs. We need a gap filling bull to put next to DJ and keep guards from getting on him.

bowtown
03-06-2010, 07:17 AM

We can trade Brandon now pre-offer sheet. We can trade him post offer sheet. Doesn't really matter.

Look at the Wes Welker deal. The Pats signed him to a poison pill offer sheet making it so Miami had no choice but to let him go. At that point they offered an additional pick (a 7th on top of the 2nd already owed) before Miami's time period to accept/decline matching the deal was up. When he was traded the Pats then signed him to basically the exact same contract minus the poison pill.

If the Seahawks sign Marshall to a 4 year, $35M deal and the Jets like how its structured they just need to trade us enough in value before the end of our time limit to decide to match. If they do then it becomes their right to match, which they obviously would.

Right because we would essentially be matching the Seattle offer and then trading him with his contract to the Jets. It would be totally contingent upon the Jets liking the Seattle contract though and upon Brandon signing it. We cannot trade a player before they sign with us or someone else.

ayjackson
03-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Right because we would essentially be matching the Seattle offer and then trading him with his contract to the Jets. It would be totally contingent upon the Jets liking the Seattle contract though and upon Brandon signing it. We cannot trade a player before they sign with us or someone else.

If we matched Seattle's offer before trading him, we'd be on the hook for signing bonus and cap hit. He'd sign the tender, then we'd trade him, then he'd sign the new deal with Seattle.

Welker signed the tender with the phins and then was traded and signed a new deal (for less money than was reportedly in the poison pill deal) with the Patriots.

Lev Vyvanse
03-06-2010, 07:41 AM
If we matched Seattle's offer before trading him, we'd be on the hook for signing bonus and cap hit.

What cap?

ayjackson
03-06-2010, 07:52 AM
What cap?

the cap hit over the remainder of the contract. there's no cap this year, but there'll probably be one in 2011 and beyond and any dead money this year gets prorated over those years and not accelerated into the current year.

that cap.

The Joker
03-06-2010, 07:55 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26439/original/pwned111za6.jpg

Lev Vyvanse
03-06-2010, 07:59 AM
the cap hit over the remainder of the contract. there's no cap this year, but there'll probably be one in 2011 and beyond and any dead money this year gets prorated over those years and not accelerated into the current year.
that cap.

With no labor agreement in place how the hell could you possibly know this?

Hercules Rockefeller
03-06-2010, 08:26 AM

Once he's signed the offer sheet, he can only be traded to the team that signed him to the sheet.

UberBroncoMan
03-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Once he's signed the offer sheet, he can only be traded to the team that signed him to the sheet.

^ this. If a trade to the Jets is happening, it's likely to be today.

bowtown
03-06-2010, 09:02 AM
If we matched Seattle's offer before trading him, we'd be on the hook for signing bonus and cap hit. He'd sign the tender, then we'd trade him, then he'd sign the new deal with Seattle.

Welker signed the tender with the phins and then was traded and signed a new deal (for less money than was reportedly in the poison pill deal) with the Patriots.

The Phins deal was totally different. This is how it went down:

The Pats were going to sign Welker to a poison pill offer sheet.

The Pats and Phins worked out a trade instead.

Welker wanted to go to the Pats, so he signed the Phins tender and technically became part of their roster.

He was then traded to the Patriots.

I'll say it again, you CANNOT trade a restricted free agent. He MUST sign an offer sheet with another team and that team must forfeit the picks associated with his tag, or he MUST sign his original team's tender, after which can be traded to any other team for whatever compensation is decided upon between the two clubs.

bowtown
03-06-2010, 09:03 AM
^ this. If a trade to the Jets is happening, it's likely to be today.

But it is totally contingent upon Brandon agreeing to go to the Jets and signing our tender.

Cool Breeze
03-06-2010, 10:19 AM
This idea looks to have died on the vine...

TotallyScrewed
03-06-2010, 10:45 AM

Welker wanted to go to the Pats, so he signed the Phins tender and technically became part of their roster.

I'll say it again, you CANNOT trade a restricted free agent. He MUST sign an offer sheet with another team and that team must forfeit the picks associated with his tag, or he MUST sign his original team's tender, after which can be traded to any other team for whatever compensation is decided upon between the two clubs.

And this is exactly why Brandon does sit in the drivers' seat. He decides which offer to accept. He doesn't have to sign today, tomorrow or ever. He decides which team he wants to play for and then the picks are exchanged.

So far it's rumored that Seattle and NY Jets are offering. That doesn't mean that there aren't others.

ayjackson
03-06-2010, 11:09 AM

That's what I said, just abbreviated version:

He'd sign the tender, then we'd trade him, then he'd sign the new deal with Seattle

ayjackson
03-06-2010, 11:12 AM
With no labor agreement in place how the hell could you possibly know this?

I don't know it. But do you risk cap hell that nothing you do today will have an implication under the new labour agreement? I'm betting against it. BTW, there is a labour agreement in place, and it calls for an uncapped season. do you think 75% of owners want an uncapped league on a go-forward basis?

Paladin
03-06-2010, 11:17 AM
But all that remains to be negotiated, even between the owners. Speculation is fine, but don't get all authoritative about it......

bowtown
03-06-2010, 12:16 PM
That's what I said, just abbreviated version:

Sorry, missread your post. We are indeed saying the same thing.

gyldenlove
03-06-2010, 12:20 PM

No, you can only trade players under contract, so if we want to trade him he needs to sign his tender or a contract first so he can blackball any trade we line up if the other team doesn't offer him a contract he likes.

rastaman
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Either one of them, dude was guilty as hell.

If-They-Don't-Fit--You-Must Acquit! ROFL!

rastaman
03-06-2010, 01:45 PM

Whats wrong with becoming millionaire hoes....especially during these economic times!

rastaman
03-06-2010, 02:02 PM

These aren't pictures of whores:

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/lamar-odom-and-khloe-kardashian-wedding-picture.jpg

http://www.khloekardashian.net/Kardashian-Sisters.jpg

http://www.saintsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/reggie-kim.jpg

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/kimreg2.jpg

WolfpackGuy
03-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Actually, the biggest crime in the entire Simpson case was the jury selection.

What a crock of ****.

sixtimeseight
03-06-2010, 02:32 PM
<table id="post2768799" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2768799"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 03-06-2010, 01:41 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
rastaman (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=7925) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2768799 --><!-- post #2768802 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post2768802" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2768802"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2768802) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 03-06-2010, 01:45 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
rastaman (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=7925) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table>

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2768802 --><!-- post #2768825 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post2768825" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2768825"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2768825) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 03-06-2010, 02:02 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table>

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2768825 --><!-- post #2768826 --> <!-- open content container --> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2768826) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 03-06-2010, 02:03 PM

Dude, calm the **** down. 80 years shouldn't get so worked up, you're going to (hopefully) give yourself a heart attack.

TerrElway
03-06-2010, 02:52 PM
These aren't pictures of whores:

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/lamar-odom-and-khloe-kardashian-wedding-picture.jpg

http://www.khloekardashian.net/Kardashian-Sisters.jpg

http://www.saintsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/reggie-kim.jpg

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/kimreg2.jpg

Damn! Kim Bootydashian must be 5 foot nothing because Reggie Bush is all of about 5'9. She's hot.

ZONA
03-06-2010, 07:32 PM

But they are hot whores at least, and rich. I'd bang Kim in a second.