PDA

View Full Version : Which Broncos second-year player is going to surprise this season?

Requiem
03-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Hopefully this thread will be conducive to some great discussion. Simple question. Which rookies from last year do you expect to surprise and do well for 2010? Multiple answers may apply. Just state your reason and why!

Archer81
03-05-2010, 10:23 AM
I say all of them, and thusly voted so. I am expecting more of an impact from Knowshon, Olsen, Smith and Ayres, but expect to see McBath, Bruton and Quinn more involved on defense and offense.

:Broncos:

Requiem
03-05-2010, 10:24 AM
I hope I didn't forget anybody. I don't think Blake is with the team, but we had so many picks I thought I may have forgot about one. I guess Tony Carter, but meh.

Flex Gunmetal
03-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Tom brandstar

DrFate
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Surprise = pleasant surprise?

Surprise = disappoint?

Please clarify

Requiem
03-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Surprise in regards to doing well, a pleasant one. Like waking up to a pair of ta ta's in your face that are magnifico beyond belief.

Triplelefthook
03-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I think Mcbath will be the most surprising to outsiders who follow the Broncos. But I think Moreno will have the most improved year. I voted McBath

UberBroncoMan
03-05-2010, 11:35 AM
I think Mcbath will be the most surprising to outsiders who follow the Broncos. But I think Moreno will have the most improved year. I voted McBath

Same.

I think McBath may actually have been our best draft pick based on last year. He did phenomenal filling in for Dawkins.

It's good to know we may have a stud ready to fill in Dawk's shoes when he retires.

Triplelefthook
03-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Same.

I think McBath may actually have been our best draft pick based on last year. He did phenomenal filling in for Dawkins.

It's good to know we may have a stud ready to fill in Dawk's shoes when he retires.

It really annoyed me last year when certain radio and tv people would look back and say "Yea you could really notice when Dawkins went out the the game, the defense went straight downhill" - um actually that wasn't the case if you watched the games, altho its a very convenient thing to say and sounds good, McBath filled in excellently in Dawk's absences last year

Florida_Bronco
03-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Didn't we already have this thread? ;)

Requiem
03-05-2010, 12:02 PM
I don't know man ****. Don't hurt me!