PDA

View Full Version : Ppppoker face pp poker face

Swedish Extrovert
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Catholic School Girl Hos and Dirty Professors. Party tonight. I'm out.

Don't wory I have like twelve condoms.

bowtown
03-04-2010, 07:09 PM
If she tells you that she is itching becasue her skirt is scratchy, don't believe her.

Archer81
03-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Just 12?

Under prepared.

:Broncos:

Dagmar
03-04-2010, 08:24 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-DetYirwzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-DetYirwzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RhymesayersDU
03-04-2010, 08:24 PM
I remember the theme parties. I also remember Thursday night being the party night of the week.

Growing up sucks.

Dagmar
03-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I remember the theme parties. I also remember Thursday night being the party night of the week.

Growing up sucks.

Even being an undergrad in Scotland Thursday was student party night. Funny it's the same here. I guess Friday/Saturday are for "grown ups"!

Borks147
03-04-2010, 10:54 PM
weak sauce - it was Wednesday night for us

SouthStndJunkie
03-04-2010, 10:57 PM

Growing up sucks.

Wait until you hit your 30s....it's all about marriage, a baby, bills, and a mortgage.

Yee haw.

ghwk
03-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Wait until you hit your 30s....it's all about marriage, a baby, bills, and a mortgage.

Yee haw.

And lack of sleep. Lots and Lots of lack of sleep....

JCMElway
03-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Yeah, because having kids and being with the love of your life is complete torture.

SouthStndJunkie
03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Yeah, because having kids and being with the love of your life is complete torture.

You talking about my post....relax, it's called humor.

Doggcow
03-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Realistically though, your IQ instantly drops 40+ points upon joining a Fraternity.

JCMElway
03-04-2010, 11:48 PM
You talking about my post....relax, it's called humor.

Ah, I wasn't that worked up. No worries.

How about the Tigers this year? What do you think of the Damon signing?

broncocalijohn
03-05-2010, 01:48 AM

so is the wife over your shoulder when you tried to score bed points with her? Big pussy. Take a joke from the internets. It is the Mane. If you dont know it, go somewhere where the humor is non existent.

ak1971
03-05-2010, 04:44 AM

Yee haw.

what about midget strippers, 7-11 burritos, 40s of Crazy Horse, and Jello

SouthStndJunkie
03-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Ah, I wasn't that worked up. No worries.

How about the Tigers this year? What do you think of the Damon signing?

I'm not sure what to expect from the Tigers this year.

The Damon signing does not really mesh with their earlier moves in the offseason, but they needed a left handed bat and someone to bat 1st or 2nd in the lineup.

They have some good young arms.

I don't think they will be a great hitting team, but it's nice to see Maggs and Miggy showing up at spring training in great shape for a change.

Scott Sizemore at 2nd base will be a big question mark....I was not a fan of letting Placido Polanco sign with Philly.

I think they will be a .500 team this year.

oubronco
03-05-2010, 06:10 AM

Yee haw.

40's are even worse

JCMElway
03-05-2010, 06:41 AM
so is the wife over your shoulder when you tried to score bed points with her? Big p***Y. Take a joke from the internets. It is the Mane. If you dont know it, go somewhere where the humor is non existent.

Nah, the better half lives in Michigan now, I'll be joining her shortly. Just really happy, that's all.....Easy there big fella, I wasn't that concerned. You shouldn't be either.

JCMElway
03-05-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure what to expect from the Tigers this year.

The Damon signing does not really mesh with their earlier moves in the offseason, but they needed a left handed bat and someone to bat 1st or 2nd in the lineup.

They have some good young arms.

I don't think they will be a great hitting team, but it's nice to see Maggs and Miggy showing up at spring training in great shape for a change.

Scott Sizemore at 2nd base will be a big question mark....I was not a fan of letting Placido Polanco sign with Philly.

I think they will be a .500 team this year.

I have to concur with all of this. If things come together they may make a run at the Central lead late in the year, but the Sox and Twins seem to have rosters that are a bit more solid.

Meck77
03-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Ok Smurf. Wake up! Slug some coffee down and get yer ass to class!

Jason in LA
03-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Back in the day I'd need a number of condoms. At 33, which isn't old, but certainly not a young guy, all I need is two. When I was younger I could go a few times. But now, I know after getting action once I'm going to be knocked the hell out. I'm not about to go for round two. But round one is going to be off the hook! The second condom is for when I wake up and about to leave. Some times I'll get some action before I split. ;D

gyldenlove
03-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Thursday night when I was in undergrad, we had the weekly meeting in the party association in physics, it always involved copious amounts of beer and some times even intelligent debate.

HILife
03-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Even being an undergrad in Scotland Thursday was student party night. Funny it's the same here. I guess Friday/Saturday are for "grown ups"!

Yea that's right. Back in college I went out on Thursday. Now a days I will go out any day I feel like, but unless it's Friday or Sat, I'm home by midnight. Got to make sure not to lose the glass slipper, don't want some random guy getting the wrong idea.

ghwk
03-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Back in the day I'd need a number of condoms. At 33, which isn't old, but certainly not a young guy, all I need is two. When I was younger I could go a few times. But now, I know after getting action once I'm going to be knocked the hell out. I'm not about to go for round two. But round one is going to be off the hook! The second condom is for when I wake up and about to leave. Some times I'll get some action before I split. ;D

Uhh yeah, thanks for sharing....ugh!~

Flex Gunmetal
03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Yikes, DU girls. Do not want.

Swedish Extrovert
05-12-2010, 11:36 PM

Growing up sucks.

Did you go to any Lambda parties? Were we the top house on campus when you went there too?

pokenation
05-13-2010, 08:49 AM
:worthless

Los Broncos
05-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Were they hurting for a squirting?

broncocalijohn
05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
smurf, u start a thread and come back to it two months later and not one picture. I thought maybe you had one of those disposable cameras and now finally developed it. Not happy at all.

Peoples Champ
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
what about midget strippers, 7-11 burritos, 40s of Crazy Horse, and Jello

this is what i like to hear