PDA

View Full Version : Follow Darrent Williams Murder Trial

BigPlayShay
02-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Here: http://twitter.com/DenverCourts

Some updates:

The jurors are being brought in. Time for opening statements at last. Judge has just ruled there can be no live audio stream on TV/radio.

Prosecutor Bruce Levin delivering opening argument. Said Willie Clark "acted with an attitude of universal malice" in firing at limo.

Brandon Marshall's name mentioned about 15 mins into prosection's opening statement. Prosecutor said Marshall's cousin sprayed champagne.

The champagne incident kicked off confrontation in VIP area btw Clark's crew and Broncos party, prosecution says.

Garcia Bronco
02-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Interesting. I still can't believe it's taken almost 3 years just to put this guy on trial.

LittleFloyd
02-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Julie Hayden of FOX31 gave an update on radio 1510 and said BMarsh slapped Willie Clark up the side of the head as the Tre Tre Crips gang was angry about being sprayed with champagne as the Bronco contingent was leaving the club.

Beantown Bronco
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Interesting. I still can't believe it's taken almost 3 years just to put this guy on trial.

You're right. They're moving quicker than usual.

Garcia Bronco
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
you're right. They're moving quicker than usual.

lol

ColoradoBuff
02-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Julie Hayden of FOX31 gave an update on radio 1510 and said BMarsh slapped Willie Clark up the side of the head as the Tre Tre Crips gang was angry about being sprayed with champagne as the Bronco contingent was leaving the club.

Whoops! no wonder he wants out of denver...dude has a target on his back!

TailgateNut
02-23-2010, 11:18 AM

...and then according to previous news articles was "talking ****" to thew gang-bangers outside the club.

He's such a great guyHilarious!

TailgateNut
02-23-2010, 11:18 AM

Too bad Dwill had to pay the price!

ColoradoBuff
02-23-2010, 12:13 PM

yup

Popps
02-23-2010, 02:22 PM

Wow, I'll just be shocked if it turns out Brandon was a key role player in this whole thing.

HEAV
02-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Williams and Marshall, a Broncos wide receiver, were at a VIP section of a nightclub when members of the entourage began spraying people with champagne in celebration of New Year's Day. Clark and Harris were among those sprayed with champagne, Levin said.

"This defendant who got sprayed did not take very well to this," Levin said. Outside the club, Clark and Harris confronted the Broncos entourage, Levin said, and a man in the group believed to be Marshall "palmed" Clark's head, infuriating him.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/02/23/broncos-williams.ap/index.html?xid=si_nfl#ixzz0gPOJXTBv
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

TailgateNut
02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Wow, I'll just be shocked if it turns out Brandon was a key role player in this whole thing.

Where have you been.

That Dickhead has been nothing but a cancer

Popps
02-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Where have you been.

That Dickhead has been nothing but a cancer

Obviously, my post was sarcasm.

Nothing surprises me with that guy.

strafen
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Should be getting interesting as the facts come out...

Paladin
02-23-2010, 06:24 PM
No, it should be disgusting as the facts come out....

Ray Finkle
02-23-2010, 07:26 PM
I can't read this crap.....it disturbs me way too much.

Cito Pelon
02-24-2010, 03:52 AM

Yup.

LittleFloyd
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Per Julie Hayden, FOX31 News, 2 prosecution witnesses (riders in the murder van) have refused to testify. They were held in contempt of court and were cuffed and sent to jail.

My comment, these 2 witnesses were told if you testify you will be killed.

Triplelefthook
02-24-2010, 10:27 AM
before these two witnesses bailed out, i still had enormous doubts about how likely it will be for the Prosecution to get a conviction. Will Marshall, his cousin and Walker testify??? They have to, and they have to lay it all out there if justice is to be done for D Williams' killer

jhns
02-24-2010, 10:38 AM

Wtf? Had to pay what price? The price for spraying someone with champaign is to get shot now? Really? You guys are pathetic. I don't care if Marshall smashed the bottle over the guys head, he is not at all at fault for this. The guy that pulled the gun is at fault. To put even an ounce of blame on Marshall, you are saying this guy was justified in shooting at people because he was sprayed with champagne. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Maybe you should go tell Moreno he needs to die. That is the price for messing with people now. He punched a guy in the face at a bar. That is much worse than anything Marshall did here.

Man this place has some dumb ass people.

Triplelefthook
02-24-2010, 10:53 AM
the dad from Friday said it best - "kids these days, so quick to pull a gun on people... AFRAID TO TAKE AN ASS WHIPPIN"

this guy got pushed around a little bit so his solution is to try and kill them all with guns

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Wtf? Had to pay what price? The price for spraying someone with champaign is to get shot now? Really? You guys are pathetic. I don't care if Marshall smashed the bottle over the guys head, he is not at all at fault for this. The guy that pulled the gun is at fault. To put even an ounce of blame on Marshall, you are saying this guy was justified in shooting at people because he was sprayed with champagne. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Maybe you should go tell Moreno he needs to die. That is the price for messing with people now. He punched a guy in the face at a bar. That is much worse than anything Marshall did here.

Well for one it started with the champagene and last action before shooting was marshall slapping the guy upside the head. Its not that we think someone HAD to pay the price but obviously you have no clue how gangs work, because to them someone does.

ColoradoBuff
02-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Wtf? Had to pay what price? The price for spraying someone with champaign is to get shot now? Really? You guys are pathetic. I don't care if Marshall smashed the bottle over the guys head, he is not at all at fault for this. The guy that pulled the gun is at fault.

at least that is what the other guy is saying. Moreno said he was hit first by the guy. I agree Marshall wasn't the main fault..but he didn't help by slapping the dude upside the head or whatever he did to cause Clark to be humiliated.

Triplelefthook
02-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Well for one it started with the champagene and last action before shooting was marshall slapping the guy upside the head. Its not that we think someone HAD to pay the price but obviously you have no clue how gangs work, because to them someone does.

I am curious if Marshall or any of the other guys knew for certain these guys were gang members? I am completely ignorant of these people do they have tattoos on their foreheads or something of that nature to mark themselves? Because to be perfectly honest if you knew they were gangmembers its pretty silly to slap anyone of them or do anything but say eff-off and walk away

jhns
02-24-2010, 11:02 AM

You put any blame on Marshall and you are justifying the shooting. There is no way around this fact. Pull your heads out of your asses.

Garcia Bronco
02-24-2010, 11:07 AM

I have to agree with you. There is no justification for shooting up that limo.

jhns
02-24-2010, 11:09 AM
I have an idea. Why don't all of you go find anyone you have ever insulted, hit, or embarrassed and hand them a gun. You can tell them that when they shoot you, it is your own fault for hurting their ego.

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 11:15 AM
I have an idea. Why don't all of you go find anyone you have ever insulted, hit, or embarrassed and hand them a gun. You can tell them that when they shoot you, it is your own fault for hurting their ego.

again ignorant statement! NONE of us are saying it as truth, but in the eyes of a gangmember it is truth.

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 11:16 AM
I am curious if Marshall or any of the other guys knew for certain these guys were gang members? I am completely ignorant of these people do they have tattoos on their foreheads or something of that nature to mark themselves? Because to be perfectly honest if you knew they were gangmembers its pretty silly to slap anyone of them or do anything but say eff-off and walk away

well from what I had heard since day 1 there were gang signs thrown in the club so well that would be an indicator....and yes you are right it would be silly to slap any of them...so why did Brandon do it?

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 11:19 AM
I have to agree with you. There is no justification for shooting up that limo.

maybe im reading into jhns wrong but NOONE has said it was justification...but according gang life/rules/etc it was, thats all that has been said. of course any sane human doesnt believe that but these retard gangbangers live thier lives believng this. if jhns thinks its was only because of spraying chamopagne i feel sorry for him because thers have been killed for less then that by gang members, and thats a fact!

Archer81
02-24-2010, 11:20 AM
well from what I had heard since day 1 there were gang signs thrown in the club so well that would be an indicator....and yes you are right it would be silly to slap any of them...so why did Brandon do it?

Everyone throws gang signs nowadays.

Thug life and all that bull****.

:Broncos:

Broncoman13
02-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Classic case of ego. Mix in a little liquor and those egos become "beast egos". Brandon most likely felt untouchable at that point. If I were BMarsh at this point, I would fear for my life... probably why he spends so much time away from Denver when the season is over. This gang has a pretty long history of "taking care of witnesses", BMarsh and anybody else that could be called to testify are in danger.

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Everyone throws gang signs nowadays.

Thug life and all that bull****.

:Broncos:

sigh......I guess I just have a different perspective on this since I grew up in fairly bad nieghborhood and have had friends on both sides of "the gun". i have seen people get heated over the stupid **** and get beat down and such for it

jhns
02-24-2010, 11:27 AM
maybe im reading into jhns wrong but NOONE has said it was justification...but according gang life/rules/etc it was, thats all that has been said. of course any sane human doesnt believe that but these retard gangbangers live thier lives believng this. if jhns thinks its was only because of spraying chamopagne i feel sorry for him because thers have been killed for less then that by gang members, and thats a fact!

Yes, they have been killed for less and those were not justified killings either. My comments did not start from anyone saying anything about gang members or the way they think. Anyways, you are now trying to justify the shooting right now with what you are typing. There is no excuse and there is no justification. I don't give a f'k what gang members think or do. There is no excuse to shoot someone that wasn't trying to kill you first.

bfoflcommish
02-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Yes, they have been killed for less and those were not justified killings either. My comments did not start from anyone saying anything about gang members or the way they think. Anyways, you are now trying to justify the shooting right now with what you are typing. There is no excuse and there is no justification. I don't give a f'k what gang members think or do. There is no excuse to shoot someone that wasn't trying to kill you first.

again I agree, but I think you give gangmembers too much credit.

jhns
02-24-2010, 11:38 AM
again I agree, but I think you give gangmembers too much credit.

I didn't think I was giving them any credit when I have been pointing out they are %100 at fault for this.

Anyways, this is the first time I can remember actually getting mad reading a thread. I think I am just going to stop opening it before others say dumb stuff and I get myself banned.

ColoradoBuff
02-24-2010, 12:15 PM
I didn't think I was giving them any credit when I have been pointing out they are %100 at fault for this.

Anyways, this is the first time I can remember actually getting mad reading a thread. I think I am just going to stop opening it before others say dumb stuff and I get myself banned.

lol! i agree with you as far as shooting someone that disrespected you is wrong....there is NO JUSTIFICATION for that. his only means of getting revenge was shooting someone. that's the life we live in now... just look at the young male that was killed walking home in sw denver months ago. **** has to stop! no longer will you take it outside and throw some haymakers at each other.....they go outside and get their guns.

TailgateNut
02-24-2010, 01:41 PM

This time I'll say thanks for quoting the Dumbass MFer (jhns).

I said "too bad Dwill had to die and he reads whatever the **** he wants.

**** jhns. He's a ****ing IDIOT!

Triplelefthook
02-24-2010, 01:56 PM
according to testimony this guy willie clark punched a woman in the face at this club earlier in the night. the woman's father, an army sgt, pinned him up against the wall and then accepted an apology for punching his daughter in the face then let him go.

wow

jhns
02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
...and then according to previous news articles was "talking ****" to thew gang-bangers outside the club.

Riiight tail. You respond to **** talking about Marshall with "to bad Darrent had to pay the price..." Your only other comment is this one. You even threw out that it was speculation as you guys try running through all of the stuff Marshall did(which a lot was his cousin if any of you could read). You now want to spin it into none of you are putting any blame on Marshall? Why isn't the p***Y that pulled a gun being **** talked here? Why is it only Marshall?

You want to really know why the "he paid the price" line is so off? You say he paid the price for Marshalls actions. No, he paid the price for some gang banger being dumb and a p***Y. This is what I am talking about. You can spin it all you want but you responded to(quoted) someone that was commenting on what all Marshall did that night by saying "no wonder he wants out, he has a target on his back". You then respond "too bad Williams had to pay the price." You are only spinning it now because I pointed out how dumb you were being. I'm not sure how you can even try spinning the conversation though, it is all still right there.

jhns
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM

I would also like to add that at least this shows Marshall isn't as much of a p***Y b**** as you are. At least he talks trash to their face. You just do it from behind a monitor. At least you stopped threatening to beat people up from behind your monitor when I started making fun of you for it.

I will give it to you. Being an e-thug is much better character than being one in person.

oubronco
02-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Two witnesses jailed for contempt during Darrent Williams murder trial (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/25/two-witnesses-jailed-for-contempt-during-darrent-williams-murder-trial/)

Posted by Mike Florio on February 25, 2010 9:51 AM ET
On the second day of testimony in the trial of Willie Clark, who is accused in the January 1, 2007 murder of Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, two witnesses called by the prosecution ended up in jail.

But it wasn't because they wore leather jackets to court or said to the judge, "I think I get your point." It was because they refused to testify.

Mario Anderson and Kataina "Markie" Jackson-Keeling were taken away in handcuffs after being found in contempt of court.

"At this time I have no choice other than to find you both in direct contempt (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14466327)," Judge Christina M. Habas said, per Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post. "I have given you both a lawful order. I am ordering you both be remanded immediately in Denver County Jail unless and until you decide to testify and comply with my order."
Both witnesses already have been indicted on perjury charges for lying to a grand jury regarding the events of the night in question. Judge Habas said she'll have both witnesses brought into court each morning of the trial, so that they can be asked whether they have changed their minds about testifying.

Prosecutors have alleged that Anderson and Jackson-Keeling were passengers in a white Tahoe from which Clark allegedly fired a gun into the limo where Williams and others were seated. The indictment against them claims that the witnesses are not being truthful because they fear for their lives.

Another witness, Raven Dennis, has no such concerns. She testified that Clark was inside the white Tahoe from which the shots emerged. But she also admitted that she was both drunk and high on the evening in question.

Dennis nevertheless said that she is sure that a man wearing "big sunglasses" was in the Tahoe. Prosecutors claim that the man in the "big sunglasses" was Clark.

Then again, there's a chance it could have been this guy (http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/michael-silver-glasses.jpg). We hope he has a good alibi.

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/michael-silver-glasses.jpg

BigPlayShay
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Good stuff here. A girl that is on the stand now is an acquaintance of Willie Clark, but also friends with Dumervil:

http://twitter.com/DenverCourts

The next witness is Shaniqua Dunn. She is an acquantaince of Willie Clark.

Judge Habas just described Dunn as "clearly reluctant" to testify.

Witness Shaniqua Dunn also knows Elvis Dumervil, and made a phone call to Dumervil after the shooting with info about the case.

Now we know what Elvis Dumervil is on the witness list for the case. This female witness told Dumveril info in a recorded call.

Dunn testified that she she saw men she assumed were athletes get into a physical confrontation with Willie Clark.

Flex Gunmetal
02-25-2010, 09:56 AM

For once, I agree with you.

The only one to blame is the trigger man.

NeverBeenToDenver
02-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Saddest, saddest event in Broncos history. Just nauseating. Hope DA wins.

BigPlayShay
02-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Doom is going to take the stand today it seems:

Dave Abrams, head of security for the Broncos, is here with Elvis Dumervil. Dumervil just left witness room and headed toward courtroom. 11 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Edit: Elvis Dumervil just called to witness stand. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

crush17
02-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Saddest, saddest event in Broncos history. Just nauseating. Hope DA wins.

Agreed.

ColoradoDarin
02-25-2010, 12:21 PM
But it wasn't because they wore leather jackets to court or said to the judge, "I think I get your point." It was because they refused to testify.

Nice My Cousin Vinny joke Florio..... He should quit sports gossip and go on the stand up circuit.

Bronco Rob
02-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Prosecutors say Dumervil secretly recorded phone call after Williams murder

Posted by Mike Florio on February 25, 2010 3:33 PM ET
Possibly taking a cue from his former coach's propensity to use a polygraph, Broncos linebacker Elvis Dumervil secretly recorded a telephone conversation with a key witness in the Darrent Williams murder case.

And his decision to make the tape could end up providing a key link in the chain of evidence that delivers a conviction of Willie Clark.

The revelation was made today by prosecutors who were questioning Shaniqua Dunn, according to 9news.com in Denver, the local NBC affiliate. Dunn said that she could not recall what she had previously told authorities. So then she was reminded of things she said to Dumervil during the conversation he recorded.

In the conversation, Dunn said she overheard defensive Willie Clark ask Dunn's boyfriend at the time for a "burner."

Though the out-of-court statement technically is hearsay, Dunn's testimony regarding her failure of memory undoubtedly allowed the tape to be used.

Per the Denver Post, Dumervil later testified regarding the making of the tape.

"[Dunn] called me and started talking about it," Dumervil said. "It was obviously fresh, so what she said could be valuable so I just started recording it. In the long run it could help some way, some how."

And it has indeed helped. But not from Clark's perspective.

UPDATE: Some of you have asked whether Dumervil's taping of the call potentially violates the law. Assuming the call was placed and received in Colorado, the call may be recorded if one party to the conversation consents. Some states require both parties to consent. Here's a link to the state-by-state laws on this point.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/25/prosecutors-say-dumervil-secretly-recorded-phone-call-after-williams-murder/

Blueflame
02-25-2010, 12:54 PM
again ignorant statement! NONE of us are saying it as truth, but in the eyes of a gangmember it is truth.

But then the gangmember is wrong and the legal system needs to make that point crystal clear.....

Mediator12
02-25-2010, 01:42 PM
You put any blame on Marshall and you are justifying the shooting. There is no way around this fact. Pull your heads out of your asses.

What Brandon is going through is simply survivors guilt. It happens when bad things happen to people in a situation and you survive unscathed. In this case, its worse because a true friend died, when he had no reason to be killed. It destroyed Javon Walker mentally and emotionally. It is taking its toll on Marshall too.

I don't blame Darrent Williams death on anyone but the thug who pulled the trigger. That was a cowards way of settling the score. However, its hard to live with the fact that a good friend of yours might still be alive if you had simply acted differently.

There is a big difference in being instrumental in antagonizing someone in a club who likes to pull guns on people for a living and making a justification for said actions. Life has consequences, whether or not they are fair is completely irrelevant. Fair does not happen most of the time, that is why a justice system has to exist. Life is not in a vacuum. Life is not theory or best case scenario. Life can be very brutal if your not paying attention. To assert anything else is beyond naivety, its bias.

Screw up driving drunk and you could kill someone. Pour champagne on a violent, messed up man and then continue to mess with him outside the bar and someone might just get hurt. That person might not even be the intended target too if they spray bullets haphazardly all around.

I do not think anyone here is saying anyone deserved to be killed for those actions. What I think people are saying, is make better decisions. Unfortunately for Darrent, he paid the ulitmate price for a whole bunch of bad decisions by both sides. Its those decisions Marshall will live with for the rest of his life.

jhns
02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
What Brandon is going through is simply survivors guilt. It happens when bad things happen to people in a situation and you survive unscathed. In this case, its worse because a true friend died, when he had no reason to be killed. It destroyed Javon Walker mentally and emotionally. It is taking its toll on Marshall too.

I don't blame Darrent Williams death on anyone but the thug who pulled the trigger. That was a cowards way of settling the score. However, its hard to live with the fact that a good friend of yours might still be alive if you had simply acted differently.

There is a big difference in being instrumental in antagonizing someone in a club who likes to pull guns on people for a living and making a justification for said actions. Life has consequences, whether or not they are fair is completely irrelevant. Fair does not happen most of the time, that is why a justice system has to exist. Life is not in a vacuum. Life is not theory or best case scenario. Life can be very brutal if your not paying attention. To assert anything else is beyond naivety, its bias.

Screw up driving drunk and you could kill someone. Pour champagne on a violent, messed up man and then continue to mess with him outside the bar and someone might just get hurt. That person might not even be the intended target too if they spray bullets haphazardly all around.

I do not think anyone here is saying anyone deserved to be killed for those actions. What I think people are saying, is make better decisions. Unfortunately for Darrent, he paid the ulitmate price for a whole bunch of bad decisions by both sides. Its those decisions Marshall will live with for the rest of his life.

I had a long post to respond to this but just deleted it. I will just say I know you are much smarter than this and it is ok. I know I probably bitched about some of your friends and you are just trying to defend them.

Triplelefthook
02-25-2010, 02:55 PM
this guy is gonna walk

LittleFloyd
02-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Prosecutors say Dumervil secretly recorded phone call after Williams murder

Posted by Mike Florio on February 25, 2010 3:33 PM ET
Possibly taking a cue from his former coach's propensity to use a polygraph, Broncos linebacker Elvis Dumervil secretly recorded a telephone conversation with a key witness in the Darrent Williams murder case.

And his decision to make the tape could end up providing a key link in the chain of evidence that delivers a conviction of Willie Clark.

The revelation was made today by prosecutors who were questioning Shaniqua Dunn, according to 9news.com in Denver, the local NBC affiliate. Dunn said that she could not recall what she had previously told authorities. So then she was reminded of things she said to Dumervil during the conversation he recorded.

In the conversation, Dunn said she overheard defensive Willie Clark ask Dunn's boyfriend at the time for a "burner."

Though the out-of-court statement technically is hearsay, Dunn's testimony regarding her failure of memory undoubtedly allowed the tape to be used.

Per the Denver Post, Dumervil later testified regarding the making of the tape.

"[Dunn] called me and started talking about it," Dumervil said. "It was obviously fresh, so what she said could be valuable so I just started recording it. In the long run it could help some way, some how."
And it has indeed helped. But not from Clark's perspective.

UPDATE: Some of you have asked whether Dumervil's taping of the call potentially violates the law. Assuming the call was placed and received in Colorado, the call may be recorded if one party to the conversation consents. Some states require both parties to consent. Here's a link to the state-by-state laws on this point.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/25/prosecutors-say-dumervil-secretly-recorded-phone-call-after-williams-murder/

This is the first good testimony for the proscecution. FINALLY!!

Popps
02-25-2010, 03:14 PM

Great post, Med.

Trouble doesn't generally just follow people around. People invite it.

TailgateNut
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM

Why waste your time explaining the realities involved in this needless death.
Jhns is an asshole of epic porportions and has yet to learn many hard lessons in life. He seems to think that some of us are justifying the killing when we attempted to point out that Marshalls' actions were the "match" which "lit the fire".

TailgateNut
02-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Great post, Med.

Some people more often than others. Some have a history of inviting problems into their lives, and in turn affecting innocent bystanders.

watermock
02-25-2010, 04:18 PM
All I know is there are alot of scared people.

Thank God Dumerville recorded it and in Colorado it's addmissable.

Just wondering, altho I'm sure it happens anyway, can cops listen in on your coversations ssay, if your talking to a lawyer or relative?

Broncoman13
02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Wow, heard on the news this afternoon on the way home that BMarsh was antagonizing the gang members, "throwing up gang signs and acting like he had a gun". Anybody else hear this?

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Wow, heard on the news this afternoon on the way home that BMarsh was antagonizing the gang members, "throwing up gang signs and acting like he had a gun". Anybody else hear this?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. He was born a f-ing clown and hasn't grown out of that yet.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 06:49 AM
this guy is gonna walk

gonna walk right back to his cell!

Garcia Bronco
02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
But then the gangmember is wrong and the legal system needs to make that point crystal clear.....

There is only one way to deal with gang remembers. Get Charlie Bronson to handle it.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 06:56 AM
There is only one way to deal with gang remembers. Get Charlie Bronson to handle it.

What's a "gang REmember"? ;D

Garcia Bronco
02-26-2010, 07:07 AM
What's a "gang REmember"? ;D

I can't type that's what it is...:)

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
I can't type that's what it is...:)

I though it was someone who returned to his gang after a long prison term.

Cool Breeze
02-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Its looking like BMarsh is on his way out of town.
Hell, it might not be safe for him in this town...
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Its looking like BMarsh is on his way out of town.
Hell, it might not be safe for him in this town...
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

By the time all the fact in this case are "exposed" he wont need to be traded.
The fans who have had blinders on will finally realize what a cancer he has been and will be calling for his exodus.

jhns
02-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Great post, Med.

If he got his ass kicked, I would agree with you. People do not invite being shot at though. I guarantee you and tailgate have pissed someone off before, insulted others, offended others, and been in fights(well maybe, you do sound like some pussies). If you got shot one of those times, are you going to say you invited it? Are you going to say the Columbine kids invited getting shot? They offended and harrassed the nerds that pulled the guns. They bullied them. They obviously invited the school shooting!

There is zero justification for what happened. Most of you don't even have your facts straight and are saying some real dumb things. You guys are justifying the shooting with, "well he shouldn't have offended a gang member, he invited the shooting."

Colorado needs to invest in a better education system.

jhns
02-26-2010, 09:07 AM
I just have to rant a little more. I have no self control.

What makes those of you trying to put this on Marshall really dumb is that Marshall didn't start any of this. His cousin sprayed champaign all over their group on new years. This is very common at these types of parties for those of you that never leave the house. Some of it gets on these punks and they get mad. They start talking crap and they get seperated. They then find the Bronco party outside and start stuff again.... Yes, it looks as though Marshall talked **** back, as well as others in the Broncos party. Then, the next thing that happens is these pussies shoot up the limo.

Can someone explain to me how thus is on Marshall? They start stuff twice and then shoot and this was brought on by Marshall? Really?

I guess I can see why your football takes are so horrible. You guys never developed brains.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Is the cricket rubbing his legs together again?

jhns
02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Is the cricket rubbing his legs together again?

Says the guy that threatens to beat up people from behind his monitor. Maybe we should talk about how you are inviting someone to shoot you.... Your logic, not mine.

gunns
02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
I had a long post to respond to this but just deleted it. I will just say I know you are much smarter than this and it is ok. I know I probably b****ed about some of your friends and you are just trying to defend them.

Thank you. These 3 sentences were stupid enough.

jhns
02-26-2010, 09:17 AM

Why are you reading my 10th post in the thread if my posts are that bad? Sounds like you are the dumb one.

Dagmar
02-26-2010, 09:51 AM

Put jhns and dragster on ignore and your enjoyment of the Mane will increase a thousand fold.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Put jhns and dragster on ignore and your enjoyment of the Mane will increase a thousand fold.

Dragster still has ONE light on!

strafen
02-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Dragster still has ONE light on!I appreciate the high compliment! :thumbsup: ;D

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I appreciate the high compliment! :thumbsup: ;D

You're welcome:wiggle:

jhns
02-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Look at all the trash talk in here. Seems a lot of people are inviting others to shoot them. Oh well, they can't blame anyone but themselves. Right? I don't really understand why you guys want to get shot but I don't claim to understand people. It's not like I understand people that do the shooting so I guess I just don't understand either side here.

No really, the stupidity here is some good stuff. It is entertaining at least. Before this place, I would have never thought to blame the victims of a crime for that crime.

strafen
02-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Look at all the trash talk in here. Seems a lot of people are inviting others to shoot them.Well said.
I've put dragmar on my ignore list. I read his quoted post where he's taking a shot at me.
That's all that moron does day in day out.
He loves inviting drama and fighting on every single thread.
He's never got anything to say worth a damn
He's one of the reasons why threads here never stay on topic.
He likes to blame and attack other people like he's got some kind of entitlement to do so here.
Hey dragmar, you're still on my ignore list, and likely to be permanent resident of my ignore list.
So people please don't quote this idiot. That just gives him empowerment to feel he belongs here...

Popps
02-26-2010, 11:04 AM
If he got his ass kicked, I would agree with you. People do not invite being shot at though. .

Well, you'd better explain that to everyone involved in this case, then.

Because, by all witness accounts... that's exactly what happened. The actions of one party precipitated the actions of another. Cause and effect.

I think where you're getting confused is with regards to whether or not the effect was just. Of course, no one has said anything of the sort.

The severity of the response has nothing to do with the the point people are making.

Brandon Marshall finds himself in trouble... often. That trouble isn't out looking for Brandon. Most of us will never be involved in one incident like this in our lives. For Brandon, it's non-stop.

Now, if you want to choose to believe that he's a victim of bad luck... it's a free country. But, as you can see... you're essentially alone in that opinion.

Again, this particular point has nothing to do with the severity of the crime committed. That's a separate issue, and one I'm positive we all DO agree upon.

jhns
02-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Well said.
I've put dragmar on my ignore list. I read his quoted post where he's taking a shot at me.
That's all that moron does day in day out.
He loves inviting drama and fighting on every single thread.
He's never got anything to say worth a damn
He'is one of the reasons why threads here never stay on topic.
He likes to blame and attack other people like he's got some kind of entitlement to do so here.
Hey dragmar, you're still on my ignore list, and likely to be permanent resident of my ignore list.
So people please don't quote this idiot. It just gives him empowerment to feel he belongs here...

I agree %100. It seems some of the biggest problems on this site love to talk about how everyone else is the problem. I don't mind though. I never put people on ignore. The stupidity is very entertaining.

jhns
02-26-2010, 11:08 AM

Because, by all witness accounts... that's exactly what happened. The actions of one party precipitated the actions of another. Cause and effect.

I think where you're getting confused is with regards to whether or not the effect was just. Of course, no one has said anything of the sort.

The severity of the response has nothing to do with the the point people are making.

Brandon Marshall finds himself in trouble... often. That trouble isn't out looking for Brandon. Most of us will never be involved in one incident like this in our lives. For Brandon, it's non-stop.

Now, if you want to choose to believe that he's a victim of bad luck... it's a free country. But, as you can see... you're essentially alone in that opinion.

Again, this particular point has nothing to do with the severity of the crime committed. That's a separate issue, and one I'm positive we all DO agree upon.

Go through the events of that night and tell me how any of this is on Marshall. I broke down my understanding of it. I would love for one of you to respond to that post. You can correct me where I am wrong about the situation.

Popps
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Go through the events of that night and tell me how any of this is on Marshall.

Oh, I'm not claiming this is Marshall's fault. But, apparently some witnesses are claiming that he agitated this shooter in some way outside of the club.
That doesn't mean it's "on Marhall," it simply follows a long line of events that find Brandon Marshall unable to keep himself out of trouble.

G You can correct me where I am wrong about the situation.

We'll need a more complete picture to know how much Marshall had to do with all of this. I'll assume these facts will clarify as time goes on. But, like most people here... I simply won't be surprised if it turns out that Brandon was central to the incident. I suppose the only surprising aspect would be that the shooter was a male, and generally Brandon likes to confront females.

Cool Breeze
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
according to testimony this guy willie clark punched a woman in the face at this club earlier in the night. the woman's father, an army sgt, pinned him up against the wall and then accepted an apology for punching his daughter in the face then let him go.

wow

Damn
Thats why BMarsh was pissed...
He found this type of behavior to be unacceptable.

Popps
02-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Damn

Why, Brandon wanted the first punch on the girl?

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 11:22 AM

Talking to the mental equivalent of a rock.

Anyone who still thinks BM is singled out as a "rotten apple" unjustly is either kidding themselves or a drooling moron.

jhns
02-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Oh, I'm not claiming this is Marshall's fault. But, apparently some witnesses are claiming that he agitated this shooter in some way outside of the club.
That doesn't mean it's "on Marhall," it simply follows a long line of events that find Brandon Marshall unable to keep himself out of trouble.

We'll need a more complete picture to know how much Marshall had to do with all of this. I'll assume these facts will clarify as time goes on. But, like most people here... I simply won't be surprised if it turns out that Brandon was central to the incident. I suppose the only surprising aspect would be that the shooter was a male, and generally Brandon likes to confront females.

This is a great point and one I have made multiple times. No one here even knows what happened as you all talk ****. Good stuff. Not that I expect better from people here.

Seems to me you guys are inviting Marshall to shoot you. Your words.

I think I am really going to force myself to not open this thread again. I will never understand where you guys are coming from.

bap454
02-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Why, Brandon wanted the first punch on the girl?

No, he was the biatch in question that got punched in the face.

Popps
02-26-2010, 11:36 AM
This is a great point and one I have made multiple times. No one here even knows what happened as you all talk ****. Good stuff. Not that I expect better from people here.

No one is talking "****." People are simply expressing a well-founded opinion that Brandon Marshall seems to find himself in the middle of these situations. Regardless of the exact details, the point many have made is that it's simply no surprise Brandon was a central figure.

If Brian Dawkins was involved in something like this, I think you'd see a lot stunned fans around here. But Brandon? Not so much.

I'm not indicting him of anything until we know more. But, if I had to bet... given his history, he probably played a role in that night going south that could have been avoided. That's purely an opinion and a suspicion.

El Jué
02-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Go through the events of that night and tell me how any of this is on Marshall. I broke down my understanding of it. I would love for one of you to respond to that post. You can correct me where I am wrong about the situation.

No one has mentioned any of this being Marshall's fault except you, dumbass.

Hercules Rockefeller
02-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Just wondering, altho I'm sure it happens anyway, can cops listen in on your coversations ssay, if your talking to a lawyer or relative?

If you're in jail, the sheriff should be recording all calls except those to your attorney. There also needs to be a warning that both parties can hear before the call is accepted that the phone call is subject to recording, or else you would then get into wiretapping issues.

jhns
02-26-2010, 11:58 AM
No one has mentioned any of this being Marshall's fault except you, dumbass.

18 posts and already talking a **** in reps and now in posts. Good stuff. You should really stop inviting people to shoot you. You should respect life and cherish your own.

I don't understand one of your reps. You will have to explain what a touch-hole is. Is that a gay remark or what?

El Jué
02-26-2010, 12:01 PM
18 posts and already talking a **** in reps and now in posts. Good stuff. You should really stop inviting people to shoot you. You should respect life and cherish your own.

You're the only one who said it, then you chided everyone else for what only you said.

I pointed out that you're an idiot. Big deal. Shoot me.

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
You're the only one who said it, then you chided everyone else for what only you said.

I pointed out that you're an idiot. So shoot me.

I edited my other post and you responded just before I did. Can you explain what a touch-hole is? I don't understand whatever language you are typing in.

El Jué
02-26-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't understand whatever language you are typing in.

I have no doubt.

Popps
02-26-2010, 12:06 PM

That's an appallingly inefficient analogy.

Smack-talk on a message board is slightly different than provoking a known gang member, drunk... in person.

I think when you need to start making huge reaches like that... maybe it's time to analyze your own position and what you're really saying.

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
That's an appallingly inefficient analogy.

Smack-talk on a message board is slightly different than provoking a known gang member, drunk... in person.

I think when you need to start making huge reaches like that... maybe it's time to analyze your own position and what you're really saying.

Wait, Marshall now provoked this and he knew the guy was a gang member? What were you saying about reaches?

I just repeated what you said. I don't see the difference. You constantly talk **** to those you don't agree with. You actually start a lot of that, unlike Marshall in this situation. You are right, it is different. You are worse.

Popps
02-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Wait, Marshall now provoked this and he knew the guy was a gang member? What were you saying about reaches?

All accounts had him throwing gang signs at Williams' group, which included Marshall. So, by the time things escalated... yes, one would assume Brandon knew who he was dealing with, or should have at least been prudent enough to assume that provoking a drunk ****-talker at a club might not be good business.

I just repeated what you said. I don't see the difference. You constantly talk **** to those you don't agree with. You actually start a lot of that, unlike Marshall in this situation. You are right, it is different. You are worse.

You sound frustrated.

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:14 PM
I have no doubt.

Shut up you touch-hole!

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:17 PM
You sound frustrated.

Nah, just laughing at the stupidity. "I don't know what happened but Marshall did it!"

Good entertainment.

Popps
02-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Nah, just laughing at the stupidity. "I don't know what happened but Marshall did it!"

Good entertainment.

Sure, if you create imaginary statements like that... you'll probably either find them entertaining. Straw-men usually are.

http://foreignerinformosa.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834523d5069e20115710f98f6970b-800wi

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Sure, if you create imaginary statements like that... you'll probably either find them entertaining. Straw-men usually are.

You are the one that keeps claiming you don't know what happened as you claim Marshall was the main instigator.

As I said, entertaining.

Now stop being such a touch-hole.

Triplelefthook
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Damn

i know you are joking but in all seriousness... would you seriously just let this guy go if he punched your daughter in the face?? you at least wouldn't try and get him thrown out?

or did this Army Sgt KNOW that this guy was a gang memeber and therefore didn't aggravate the situation?

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Marshall should be on stand soon. According to Jhns the testimony will probably be something like welll i uhh I was just dancing you know and umm i dont know man having a couple drinks, next thing you know wanted to go to limo you know and man I didnt do anything, and then we hear shots

jhns
02-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Marshall should be on stand soon. According to Jhns the testimony will probably be something like welll i uhh I was just dancing you know and umm i dont know man having a couple drinks, next thing you know wanted to go to limo you know and man I didnt do anything, and then we hear shots

I have yet to see anyone respond to my post about what happened. Please though, go through this event from start to finish and show how Marshall is the one starting and instigating things. You seem to think you know what happened. Let's hear it.

BigPlayShay
02-26-2010, 12:58 PM

He is on the stand now:

http://twitter.com/DenverCourts

Brandon Marshall, on what happened on New Years Eve 2006: "I think about it every night."

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I have yet to see anyone respond to my post about what happened. Please though, go through this event from start to finish and show how Marshall is the one starting and instigating things. You seem to think you know what happened. Let's hear it.

you fail to see how being involved in spraying champagene on and then later slapping upside the head of a gangmember lead to this happening...you are so clueless to how some of these gangmembers "think" that it is impossible to make you understand it

jhns
02-26-2010, 01:05 PM
you fail to see how being involved in spraying champagene on and then later slapping upside the head of a gangmember lead to this happening...you are so clueless to how some of these gangmembers "think" that it is impossible to make you understand it

This is exactly what I am talking about. 1) Marshall did not spray the champaign. 2) Champaign gets sprayed at these kinds of parties all the time, only someone looking for trouble starts a fight over it. 3) There isn't even a clear report about this slapping, you act like you know what happened. 4) These guys start stuff in the club, follow the Bronco group out of the club to start stuff again, and then shoot up the Bronco limo. Yeah, sure sounds like Marshall was the one causing trouble that night....

Cool Breeze
02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
i know you are joking but in all seriousness... would you seriously just let this guy go if he punched your daughter in the face?? you at least wouldn't try and get him thrown out?

or did this Army Sgt KNOW that this guy was a gang memeber and therefore didn't aggravate the situation?

Willie Clark is a scumbag and I hope he is held responsible for his actions - whatever they may be.

BMarsh is responsible for his actions and accountable for the repercussions - whatever they may be.

I have daughters and do find this type of behavior to be unacceptable. I have taught my sons the same.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
This is exactly what I am talking about. 1) Marshall did not spray the champaign. 2) Champaign gets sprayed at these kinds of parties all the time, only someone looking for trouble starts a fight over it. 3) There isn't even a clear report about this slapping, you act like you know what happened. 4) These guys start stuff in the club, follow the Bronco group out of the club to start stuff again, and then shoot up the Bronco limo. Yeah, sure sounds like Marshall was the one causing trouble that night....

1&2)i've been to nightclubs my fair share of times and not only have never gotten sprayed with champegen I never sprayed anyone..AND if I were to ever celebrate by spraying I would make sure I know who the hell im spraying. and it was marshalls crew doing it. im sure he didnt tell them to stop

3)its been widely said and was even at start of testimony he slapped him...but you are right

4)guys throw gang signs, you are worth millions and millions and a big public figure, why be apart of above WHICH LEAD TO THE SHOOTING.

If none of the incidents 1 - 3 happened the shooting wouldnt have happed...NOT ONCE did anyone say its marshalls fault, but he did play apart in what lead UP to it.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM

p.s.

look at page 1

she was in court room, meaning its part of report.

jhns
02-26-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't really know what happened but that won't stop me from talking **** about Marshall and blaming him for some pretty serious stuff.

Yeah, I aleady got that.

Popps
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
You are the one that keeps claiming you don't know what happened as you claim Marshall was the main instigator.

Incorrect.

Re-read.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I aleady got that.

you fail to see the actions that lead up to it, I cant help you.

again if none of 1 - 3 happened 4 wouldnt have happened, wierd how that works huh? sure if the people sprayed were civilized it wouldnt have happened either, i get that part but to dismiss marshalls and his crewws actions as having NOTHING TO DO WITH IT IS ASININE

jhns
02-26-2010, 01:56 PM
again if none of 1 - 3 happened 4 wouldnt have happened

Sure. You know that.... It seems to make sense to me that a group that starts stuff over something so stupid, then follows a group outside to start stuff again, and then shoots at that group, is a group that was looking for trouble anyways. Nothing Marshall did led to a shooting. A pussy with a gun was what led to the shooting.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Sure. You know that.... It seems to make sense to me that a group that starts stuff over something so stupid, then follows a group outside to start stuff again, and then shoots at that group, is a group that was looking for trouble anyways. Nothing Marshall did led to a shooting. A p***Y with a gun was what led to the shooting.

every single person on this board agrees with that statement. you can't seem to connect the dots of how it go to that though. He didnt blindly choose who he was going to shoot at that night.

oubronco
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
<LI id=status_9698335240 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="12" done23="12" done22="12" done20="12" done18="12" done8="12" done5="12">Marshall is being cross examined by defense attorney Abe Hutt. Marshall is defensive when Hutt questions his memory of details of the night 12 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9698335240)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="12" done23="12" done22="12" done20="12" done18="12" done8="12" done5="12"><LI id=status_9697723668 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="14" done23="14" done22="14" done20="14" done18="14" done8="14" done5="14">This is pretty heartbreaking stuff now from Marshall, who we all know is a very emotional guy to begin with. 28 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9697723668)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="14" done23="14" done22="14" done20="14" done18="14" done8="14" done5="14"><LI id=status_9697676969 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="16" done23="16" done22="16" done20="16" done18="16" done8="16" done5="16">Marshall now recounting getting a phone call from a teammate telling him that Williams had been shot. "I was like, Stop playing man." 30 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9697676969)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="16" done23="16" done22="16" done20="16" done18="16" done8="16" done5="16"><LI id=status_9697650586 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="18" done23="18" done22="18" done20="18" done18="18" done8="18" done5="18">Marshall is starting to break down -- talking about seeing Darrent Williams' limo pulled over. 30 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9697650586)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="18" done23="18" done22="18" done20="18" done18="18" done8="18" done5="18"><LI id=status_9696711925 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="20" done23="20" done22="20" done20="20" done18="20" done8="20" done5="20">Brandon Marshall is very composed on the witness stand so far. Giving very detailed testimony, esp compared to earlier witnesses. about 1 hours ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9696711925)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="20" done23="20" done22="20" done20="20" done18="20" done8="20" done5="20"><LI id=status_9695892850 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="22" done23="22" done22="22" done20="22" done18="22" done8="22" done5="22">Brandon Marshall, on what happened on New Years Eve 2006: "I think about it every night." about 1 hours ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9695892850)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) <LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="22" done23="22" done22="22" done20="22" done18="22" done8="22" done5="22"><LI id=status_9695875558 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="24" done23="24" done22="24" done20="24" done18="24" done8="24" done5="24">I have heard that Rosalind Williams is in the courtroom today. about 1 hours ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9695875558)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/)<LI class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="24" done23="24" done22="24" done20="24" done18="24" done8="24" done5="24"> <LI id=status_9695837712 class="hentry u-DenverCourts status" done24="26" done23="26" done22="26" done20="26" done18="26" done8="26" done5="26">Brandon Marshall just took the witnes stand. about 1 hours ago (http://twitter.com/DenverCourts/status/9695837712)via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/)

jhns
02-26-2010, 02:07 PM
He didnt blindly choose who he was going to shoot at that night.

I would say that is a blatantly false statement. He didn't even shoot anywhere near the guy you are claiming pissed him off. I would say this again shows these guys were just out looking for trouble.

jhns
02-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Like I said earlier. You all just need to stop being such touch-holes.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I would say that is a blatantly false statement. He didn't even shoot anywhere near the guy you are claiming pissed him off. I would say this again shows these guys were just out looking for trouble.

they shot at part of the group that was with who was beefing with them......this post right here shows me you know very little of how gang members "think" or thier lack there of. sometimes they dont target the same person per se but rather the whole or part of that group.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 02:11 PM
every single person on this board agrees with that statement. you can't seem to connect the dots of how it go to that though. He didnt blindly choose who he was going to shoot at that night.

Why waste your time arguing with jhns. He's just defending the actions of his boyfriend who has a history of "not being responsible" for anything. One punk ass kid defending another punk ass kid.

jhns
02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
they shot at part of the group that was with who was beefing with them......this post right here shows me you know very little of how gang members "think" or thier lack there of. sometimes they dont target the same person per se but rather the whole or part of that group.

So gang members think like this but never go out looking for trouble? Riiight. Again, none of you know what happened.

bfoflcommish
02-26-2010, 02:26 PM
So gang members think like this but never go out looking for trouble? Riiight. Again, none of you know what happened.

i think i figured you out. Even though testimony is backing what we are saying up, and yet we all agree on the main conclusion that willie clark is a loser punk, you just have to have last word to make it seem to you like you won the "arguement"

strafen
02-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Any word on what may have happened today during the trial?

jhns
02-26-2010, 02:33 PM
i think i figured you out. Even though testimony is backing what we are saying up, and yet we all agree on the main conclusion that willie clark is a loser punk, you just have to have last word to make it seem to you like you won the "arguement"

You mean like you are doing or is that different?

You guys don't have anything backed up by anything. Popps and you have both even admitted to that. Do you not remember the post that you responded to where I asked you to break down what happened? Neither of you wanted to and both admitted you don't know what happened. Now you are claiming you do know and it is backed by testimony. Well, then let's hear it. Then explain why Marshall should be **** talked for the actions of some pussies with guns.

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Any word on what may have happened today during the trial?

Brandon didn't do anything! (again) :wiggle:

He just slipped on a wrapper and his hand connected with Willie Clark head.

ghwk
02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Crap I started reading this because I thought I'd learn something about the trial. What a waste!

Dagmar
02-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Just drag and jhns judging us all from their high horses I'm afraid...

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
STFU jhns:

Marshall admitted that he was arguing with a man believed to be Clark both inside and outside the night club where several Broncos were celebrating the arrival of 2007. "We start yapping back and forth," Marshall said. "There was a lot of cursing, a lot of words being exchanged. The guy with the black glasses on, it seemed like he didn't have a gun and lifted up his shirt like he had a gun. Then I made the comment, 'Man you ain't got no gun.' That's what I said. I probably escalated the fight. I was angry."

Marshall once again has shown that he's a ****ing idiot who constantly starts a bunch of **** and then walks away unscathed.

Send his dumb ass packing.

gunns
02-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Why are you reading my 10th post in the thread if my posts are that bad? Sounds like you are the dumb one.

You know what, I didn't. I went to the last page on the thread and got Mediators first. Your response was stupid. And so was this one. Batting a thousand!

Popps
02-26-2010, 04:06 PM
"I probably escalated the fight. I was angry.

-Brandon Marshall"

Like I said... trouble doesn't repeatedly find the same person. That person invites it.

oubronco
02-26-2010, 06:25 PM
"I probably escalated the fight. I was angry.

-Brandon Marshall"

Like I said... trouble doesn't repeatedly find the same person. That person invites it.

I'm not defending him but I'm sure he wasn't the only one running their mouth that night

TailgateNut
02-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm not defending him but I'm sure he wasn't the only one running their mouth that night

No the rest of the "gang-bangers" were also running their mouths.

....and yes, I will say, I told you so....and will say it again...He's a ****ing cancer and must GO!

Let some other team deal with his constant BULL****. Although he didn't pull the trigger, his lack of control and big mouth were the match which lit the fire which killed DWill.

...and I'll say it again...The tussle with family story stinks....we know he originally lied about the wrapper and tv cabinet...he beats on women....

He's an all around POS!

oubronco
02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
But he is awesome on the field

zms325i
02-26-2010, 07:02 PM

....and yes, I will say, I told you so....and will say it again...He's a ****ing cancer and must GO!

Let some other team deal with his constant BULL****. Although he didn't pull the trigger, his lack of control and big mouth were the match which lit the fire which killed DWill.

...and I'll say it again...The tussle with family story stinks....we know he originally lied about the wrapper and tv cabinet...he beats on women....

He's an all around POS!
What about the part when Dumervil talks about dwill and the bangers talking about texas etc. It is starting to look a bit like dwill had a part in these
events too. If you say that bmarsh caused it, then you have to say dwill did too.

smalltowngrll
02-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Ironically, if you go back to the threads where people were wanting to lay blame and they were all pissy about Walker...they blamed him, too!

Just because you guys are dissatisfied with one of the players performances in other areas (life, on the field, etc.) doesn't mean that it was anyone elses "FAULT" other than the guy that pulled the trigger. I'm sorry, but there is nothing that anyone does in this scenario that warrants someone being shot. Why do you guys keep looking for another scape goat?

Cito Pelon
02-27-2010, 06:49 AM

He's an all around POS!

Unfortunately, I think this is true. I think that is exactly what is being presented by the prosecution as the instigator in the entire mess.

The prosecution has to present all the facts, and those are part of the facts. Marshall could have been charged with a couple crimes also - disorderly conduct, assault. They can't just skip over all the events prior to the shooting and say, "Clark fired shots into the vehicle." They'd end up getting laughed out of court, they'd never get the conviction.

But the prosecution is also saying that Clark's crime trumped everything else as indeed it did. 18 shots into a vehicle crammed with people . . . .

jhns
02-27-2010, 10:49 PM
STFU jhns:

Marshall admitted that he was arguing with a man believed to be Clark both inside and outside the night club where several Broncos were celebrating the arrival of 2007. "We start yapping back and forth," Marshall said. "There was a lot of cursing, a lot of words being exchanged. The guy with the black glasses on, it seemed like he didn't have a gun and lifted up his shirt like he had a gun. Then I made the comment, 'Man you ain't got no gun.' That's what I said. I probably escalated the fight. I was angry."

Marshall once again has shown that he's a ****ing idiot who constantly starts a bunch of **** and then walks away unscathed.

He starts **** because he talks back to someone that repeatedly starts **** with him? What?

You guys are trying to blame someone other than the shooter and it is stupid. There is no other way to look at it. No one had anything to do with this shooting other than the shooter. You talk **** all the time. You are inviting getting shot. Does that not sound stupid to you?

El Jué
02-27-2010, 11:09 PM
He starts **** because he talks back to someone that repeatedly starts **** with him? What?

You guys are trying to blame someone other than the shooter and it is stupid. There is no other way to look at it. No one had anything to do with this shooting other than the shooter. You talk **** all the time. You are inviting getting shot. Does that not sound stupid to you?

Yes. Your deliberately oversimplified misstatement of what others are saying sounds stupid as hell.

The question is not whether anyone except the shooter is guilty of murder. The question is whether anyone who may have antagonized the shooter is guilty of incredibly poor judgment.

Your statement that "No one had anything to do with this shooting other than the shooter" is ludicrous on its face. It simply goes too far.

Blueflame
02-28-2010, 12:31 AM

Vigilantes aren't the answer (except in the movies). Prosecution to the fullest extent of the law... first degree murder charges with the potential for life sentences in the penitentiary just might be.

Blueflame
02-28-2010, 12:41 AM

Um... this might not really be such a bad thing.... just sayin'...

Blueflame
02-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Unfortunately, I think this is true. I think that is exactly what is being presented by the prosecution as the instigator in the entire mess.

The prosecution has to present all the facts, and those are part of the facts. Marshall could have been charged with a couple crimes also - disorderly conduct, assault. They can't just skip over all the events prior to the shooting and say, "Clark fired shots into the vehicle." They'd end up getting laughed out of court, they'd never get the conviction.

But the prosecution is also saying that Clark's crime trumped everything else as indeed it did. 18 shots into a vehicle crammed with people . . . .

Um... no. The prosecution's job is to get a conviction on the defendant. It's the defense's job to obfuscate and deflect blame in a transparent attempt to suggest that anyone other than the defendant could even remotely be considered responsible for the murder.

Each court case focuses solely on one issue... in this case, "did Clark fire 18 shots into a vehicle crammed with people (resulting in the death of Darrent Williams)... or is he innocent of that charge?" The prosecution is not trying Brandon Marshall... he was accused of nothing (and if he had been, it would have been on a different court date, a different courtroom, a different jury, etc.) . I believe you're totally wrong... all they do have to prove is that Clark (knowingly and intentionally) pulled the trigger (fired shots into the vehicle)... and trust me on this: no one is laughing anyone out of court in a case like this one.

TailgateNut
03-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Drug dealer testifies Clark was lone shooter in Darrent Williams' death
By Felisa Cardona
The Denver Post
Posted: 03/02/2010 01:00:00 AM MST
Updated: 03/02/2010 02:01:36 AM MST

Jury picked to hear case in murder of Bronco Darrent WilliamsA prolific and admitted crack-cocaine dealer now in the federal witness protection program told a Denver jury Monday that he saw Willie D. Clark shoot at a limousine carrying Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams.

Daniel "Ponytail" Harris is the state's only witness so far who says Clark was firing at Williams' rented limousine early New Year's Day 2007 while driving a white Chevrolet Tahoe.

"Is there any doubt in your mind that was the man firing the weapon?" Denver prosecutor Tim Twining asked Harris while pointing at Clark.

"He was firing that gun right in front of my face, and he was shooting out the window just boom, boom, boom, boom," Harris said.

"How many times did you see the defendant fire

As expected, defense attoney Darren Cantor attacking Harris' credibility and the multiple deals he has reached in exchange for testimony 21 minutes ago reply

"It just seemed like it was going on forever," Harris said. "It was like everything was slow motion. It was just like boom, boom, boom, boom until it stopped. It was just random all over. It wasn't like he was shooting a specific part."

But Harris' account of the shooting was the only part of his testimony Monday that didn't either contradict previous witnesses, physical evidence or his own previous statements.

Clark, 26, is on trial and charged with killing Williams and wounding two others who were riding in the limousine.

Clark's defense team will continue to cross-examine Harris today but already began to question Harris about a deal he made with prosecutors in exchange for his testimony.

"If you do your part of the deal, they (prosecutors) all tell the judge you ought to get five years instead of what you are facing?" asked Clark's lawyer, Darren Cantor.

"I don't know how that all works," Harris said. "That is all legal stuff, and I am no lawyer."

Harris' deal

If federal and state prosecutors believe Harris testified truthfully, they will recommend a five-year sentence on his federal crack-cocaine dealing case. He will also receive immunity from prosecution for his testimony in the Williams case.

Harris, 39, was facing life in prison on the drug case because of the quantity of the drugs alleged. Harris says he was a "prolific" dope dealer and an auto salesman and was able to purchase a $600,000 home with the proceeds.

Harris could have also faced a life sentence if he was implicated as a second shooter in the Williams case.

Prosecutors and defense lawyers have told jurors that at least two people were shooting at the limousine and two different guns were used.

"Were you shooting a gun into that limousine?" Twining asked.

"No, I wasn't," Harris said. "My window was up."

"Did you have a gun with you that night?" Twining asked.

"No," Harris said.

Lingering questions

But jurors will find much to question about Harris' testimony. For starters, he said he did not see Clark until he was in the Shelter nightclub. Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall told the jury he saw Clark and Harris together in line outside the club and helped get them in.

Harris told Twining that he was not involved in an altercation outside the Shelter nightclub just before the shooting.

But on video, Harris is seen angrily pushing his way through a crowd and appears to knock a woman to the ground.

Harris previously told the grand jury investigating the killing that he saw Clark get put in a "headlock" outside the club. Monday, he said he didn't remember.

Harris said some parts of his memory are unclear because he had eight to 10 drinks of hard liquor that night and had gotten residual mace in his eyes after security sprayed the crowd outside the club.

Harris says he wanted to get out of the area because of the mace and he hopped in the back seat of the Tahoe behind Clark's cousin Kataina "Markie" Jackson-Keeling.

Harris testified that Mario Anderson, a friend of Clark's, was sitting behind Clark in the back seat.

Jackson-Keeling and Anderson have refused to testify.

As the four drove away from the club, Harris said he remembers the Tahoe getting closer to the limousine on Speer Boulevard.

He testified Clark, while driving, leaned over the Tahoe's console and began shooting a gun out the passenger-side window, past Jackson-Keeling.

Harris told the jury that 10 days after the shooting, he flew to Mexico because he feared for his life and because he knows witnesses can be killed. He says he tried to get Clark to come clean and turn himself in because he had brought on too much heat, but Clark refused.

Defense lawyers have told the jury that Harris fled to Mexico because he was involved in the crime and showed the jury photographs of Harris partying in Mexico and posing with two women wearing bikinis.

Felisa Cardona: 303-954-1219 or fcardona@denverpost.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14495302#ixzz0h2T7BSJK

It's a matter of which one of these assholes do you trust to tell the truth.
I personally think both are guilty as hell, but I have yet to find any info on wether one or two guns were used in the attack on the limo.
As a juror I'd be hard pressed to believe this jerkoff, but he is the only one currently talking!

Rohirrim
03-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Hang 'em both and let God sort them out.

TailgateNut
03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Hang 'em both and let God sort them out.

This "plea bargain" to get a conviction will allow one of these assclowns back on the street in 5 yrs(+-) to continue their "enterprise".

strafen
03-02-2010, 09:10 AM
One of the things I've heard from the police report was that, there were two different kind of bullet shells found at the scene indicating there was more than one shooter.

TailgateNut
03-02-2010, 09:33 AM
One of the things I've heard from the police report was that, there were two different kind of bullet shells found at the scene indicating there was more than one shooter.

....and looking at the seating arrangment in the gang bangers' vehicle it would make more sense that the ****head testifying yesterday would have been the shooter.

BigPlayShay
03-02-2010, 10:08 AM
....and looking at the seating arrangment in the gang bangers' vehicle it would make more sense that the ****head testifying yesterday would have been the shooter.

Pretty sure he will be filled full of bullets the second he gets out of jail, if not while in jail.

ColoradoBuff
03-02-2010, 10:55 AM
you fail to see the actions that lead up to it, I cant help you.

again if none of 1 - 3 happened 4 wouldnt have happened, wierd how that works huh? sure if the people sprayed were civilized it wouldnt have happened either, i get that part but to dismiss marshalls and his crewws actions as having NOTHING TO DO WITH IT IS ASININE

Just put this retard on ignore! He clearly has zero intelligence.

ColoradoBuff
03-02-2010, 10:57 AM
STFU jhns:

OWNED!Hilarious!

TailgateNut
03-02-2010, 11:16 AM
OWNED!Hilarious!

I sort of pity jhns. 99% of the population of the globe realizes they are bound to be wrong every so often. jhns seems to think he is always right, even when proven wrong. It's a mental disorder! Pity him!

TailgateNut
03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Priest said the most significant information investigators gathered was that the dents and bullet holes in the lower part of the Hummer came mostly from the .45 caliber weapon. The bullets that hit the Hummer's windows mostly came from the .40 caliber. The bullets that hit Brandon Flowers in the buttocks and Nicole Reindl in the head — neither of which has been recovered — are believed to be .40 caliber, Priest said.

"The .40 was predominately a horizontal, and the .45 was predominately a downward trajectory," Priest said.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14491657?source=ARK_news#ixzz0h3C3xwoh

This points to two shooters because of the trajectory.

The shots which killed Dwill most likely came from the left side (drivers) of the vehicle and the other most likely came from the passenger side of the vehicle.

jhns
03-02-2010, 11:57 AM
I sort of pity jhns. 99% of the population of the globe realizes they are bound to be wrong every so often. jhns seems to think he is always right, even when proven wrong. It's a mental disorder! Pity him!

It isn't my fault that I am smarter than %99 of the population. You can blame my parents and good genes for this. It also isn't my fault you are a dolt. I think it just shows that even your god, or evolution, hates you.

jhns
03-02-2010, 12:02 PM
You know what, I didn't. I went to the last page on the thread and got Mediators first. Your response was stupid. And so was this one. Batting a thousand!

So pretty much you just said that you didn't read the conversation or posts that we were talking about but you know my response to these unseen posts is a dumb one? Riiight. See, the problem is you don't think before you post.

jhns
03-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Just put this retard on ignore! He clearly has zero intelligence.

The problem with this is people then still constantly respond to me. Take tail for example. He has had me on ignore forever and still responds to me. He even has sent me pms since putting me on ignore.

Anyways, I will admit I can't match your intelligence or contributions. These posts of "he's a retard do-do head!" and "OWNED!1!!!11!" are setting the bar pretty high.

ColoradoBuff
03-02-2010, 12:38 PM
truth hurts biatch!

Garcia Bronco
03-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Priest said the most significant information investigators gathered was that the dents and bullet holes in the lower part of the Hummer came mostly from the .45 caliber weapon. The bullets that hit the Hummer's windows mostly came from the .40 caliber. The bullets that hit Brandon Flowers in the buttocks and Nicole Reindl in the head — neither of which has been recovered — are believed to be .40 caliber, Priest said.

"The .40 was predominately a horizontal, and the .45 was predominately a downward trajectory," Priest said.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14491657?source=ARK_news#ixzz0h3C3xwoh

This points to two shooters because of the trajectory.

The shots which killed Dwill most likely came from the left side (drivers) of the vehicle and the other most likely came from the passenger side of the vehicle.

Brandon Flowers was there that too? HE was in college then...HTF would he be there?

BigPlayShay
03-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Brandon Flowers was there that too? HE was in college then...HTF would he be there?

Different Brandon Flowers. He was a friend of Darrent's from Ft. Worth.

Garcia Bronco
03-02-2010, 01:05 PM

Cool.

Hercules Rockefeller
03-02-2010, 05:11 PM

and not the Brandon Flowers that's the lead singer of the Killers either.

Cito Pelon
03-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Sounds like the jury can take one aspect of Harris' testimony - Clark fired shots from the driver's seat through the passenger window - and discount that he's probably lying about his own role.