Chris
02-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Guys or Gals?

oubronco
02-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Men

Boobs McGee
02-16-2010, 02:36 PM
I only got to catch about the first 15 minutes or so, then I had to run...we missed a power play opportunity and there was some hard hittin!

Came back, and we'd won.

So, I really don't know the details, ha. Anybody know how good switzerland was comin in to the olympics?

supermanhr9
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
They have those two brothers who are decent. Also Peter Forsberg who you can never count out.

Kid A
02-16-2010, 02:52 PM
They have those two brothers who are decent. Also Peter Forsberg who you can never count out.

You're thinking of Sweden, not Switzerland

underrated29
02-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I hate you guys.

I know its not your fault. its mine for looking in this thread, but I have the game recording as I am at work and wanted to watch it when I get home, without any spoilers.

I was thinking this thread was going to be a discussion about the team...

But its cool, glad we won and still am going to watch it when i get home.

Sunday night- Best lineups. Russia vs Czech (i think its czech) and USA vs Canada!

That is like the superbowl right there.

PRBronco
02-16-2010, 03:10 PM
The Swiss have one notable player, their goalie. I'm shocked to see Parise/Kane kept off the scoresheet, didn't see the game.

PRBronco
02-16-2010, 03:18 PM
I hate you guys.

I know its not your fault. its mine for looking in this thread, but I have the game recording as I am at work and wanted to watch it when I get home, without any spoilers.

Sunday night- Best lineups. Russia vs Czech (i think its czech) and USA vs Canada!

The guys on my team were talking about rivalry night the other day, it's gonna rock! I believe the Swedes will play the Finns as well.

DivineLegion
02-16-2010, 03:21 PM
It was like the Mentally handicapped beating up the Mentally challenged.

HILife
02-16-2010, 03:24 PM
I hate you guys.

I'm watching that!

Chris
02-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Men

Who are the girls on that pic of yours? Seven levels of hot dayumm.

underrated29
02-16-2010, 03:29 PM
The guys on my team were talking about rivalry night the other day, it's gonna rock! I believe the Swedes will play the Finns as well.

You skate too!?

where?

Oh- nevermind, saw you are in Canada. I play out here.

*- Hey, there is the Can/AM (canadian/american) Hockey tournament in vegas in May.
My team is going, you should get your team to go. Its right after the draft. So we drink, play hockey and then talk about the draft. Good times.

BlaK-Argentina
02-16-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm loving ice hockey. I get the full coverage of the games on DirecTV. I have always liked the sport but we get ZERO NHL here so it's hard to follow. I'm glued to my TV these days though.

How long is the NHL season and when does it start/end?

PRBronco
02-16-2010, 04:00 PM
You skate too!?

where?

*- Hey, there is the Can/AM (canadian/american) Hockey tournament in vegas in May.
My team is going, you should get your team to go. Its right after the draft. So we drink, play hockey and then talk about the draft. Good times.

Omg I just started playing with these guys, but that sounds right up their alley. Any excuse to go to Vegas!

PRBronco
02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm loving ice hockey. I get the full coverage of the games on DirecTV. I have always liked the sport but we get ZERO NHL here so it's hard to follow. I'm glued to my TV these days though.

How long is the NHL season and when does it start/end?

Starts in October...the Stanley Cup finals are usually in May. 82 game regular season, 8 teams from each conference make the playoffs.

Boobs McGee
02-16-2010, 04:14 PM
I hate you guys.

Seriously man, my apologies. I should have picked a different thread title. If you guys know how to change them, lemme know, and maybe I can save someone else the spoiler.

Baba Booey
02-16-2010, 04:56 PM
The team looked good. That Parise-Stastny-Kane line is going to be a good one and I love the physicality that the Brown-Kesler-Langenbrunner line brings. Defense is physical and can move the puck.

I think Kessel played like **** today though.

underrated29
02-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Omg I just started playing with these guys, but that sounds right up their alley. Any excuse to go to Vegas!

I will try to find the link and send it. But its Can/Am tournament.

They have all different levels of skill. Last year we didnt win a single game, lol, but it was a blast. We skated against some canadian team who won the whole thing. We lost 8-12. But we scored more against them than any other team...

They were good, only finesse though, you know they were going to pass it made it easy to steal the puck and break up ice.

We, like most teams i'm sure, we drinking before, during and after the game. The ref even took one of the beers off our goalies net...HAHA

LonghornBronco
02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
You skate too!?

where?

Sweet, I play down here too. Don't know if I can make the Vegas Tourney this year. But next time I'm in town we should hook up and hit a drop in.

underrated29
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Sweet, I play down here too. Don't know if I can make the Vegas Tourney this year. But next time I'm in town we should hook up and hit a drop in.

Yeah, for sure.

Do you have a team?

LonghornBronco
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm playing on a mixed team right now with AA, A, B, and C players it's alot of fun. We got a retired pro (he's 32) on our team who sets everyone up fat. So it's a blast. The best part about our team is the name "GOATS"

BroncoMan4ever
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
i still think it is bull**** that the olympic officials are censoring the American goalies.

Baba Booey
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
i still think it is bull**** that the olympic officials are censoring the American goalies.

Especially because they're telling Miller to take his late cousin's name off his helmet. Asshats.

Mogulseeker
02-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Oh my god, we beat the Swiss!!!

Actually, they beat Canada last year, so not bad.

Anybody know where I can get a torrent?

PRBronco
02-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Especially because they're telling Miller to take his late cousin's name off his helmet. Asshats.

AFAIK they only told him to take "Miller Time" off, because they're hyper sensitive about slogans and **** right now. I know the Canadian ladies goalie has a friend's initials on her helmet and they let her keep them.

underrated29
02-17-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm playing on a mixed team right now with AA, A, B, and C players it's alot of fun. We got a retired pro (he's 32) on our team who sets everyone up fat. So it's a blast. The best part about our team is the name "GOATS"

damn a pro. Nice.
bet thats fun.

Goats- love it.

Beantown Bronco
02-17-2010, 10:53 AM
The best part about our team is the name "GOATS"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxKkbs1y1Oc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxKkbs1y1Oc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>