PDA

View Full Version : canada fail

tsiguy96
02-12-2010, 09:59 PM
cant get the olympic cauldron thing to come out from the floor, "mechanical error"

sucks for them, hopefully they get it out soon so it doesnt kill everything.

tsiguy96
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
they had a hell of a design, too bad it didnt work out like planned.

Durango
02-12-2010, 11:30 PM
I thought the opening ceremonies were as gracious as the entire country; a celebration of their diversity and acceptance.

Screw you.

tsiguy96
02-12-2010, 11:40 PM
try reading my entire posts. its pretty obvious i watched it and enjoyed what i saw, and that i wanted them to get that working but it didnt happen.

**** you too.

TDmvp
02-13-2010, 12:26 AM
JEez I didn't watch it cause , you know , it's the Olympics.
Now I'm wishing I did for all the fail I'm reading about on Espn...

There has to be video somewhere LOL

tsiguy96
02-13-2010, 12:28 AM
it wasnt bad, it went flawlessly up until the closing minutes when they were raising what was supposed to be 4 pillars, one for each of canadas great sports stars to light which would then light the final flame, but only 3 pillars raised, so 2 of the people had to light the same pillar.

TDmvp
02-13-2010, 12:37 AM
The only things in my life I can think of that Canada ever did right was was

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y0igcNCA0VU/SYswx57FBbI/AAAAAAAAAYk/Nd94QcNjJSQ/s320/syrup.jpg
and
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jlqR1909ENQ/Su4K1l3atzI/AAAAAAAAAUU/NMMZ3cbVKSI/s400/shania_twain_come_on_over_2001_retail_cd-front.jpg

and I prefer them mixed together.

:thanku::thanku:

Just teasing Canada

Quoydogs
02-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Dude the whole opening sucked. Everyone was lip singing, there first cauldron failed and left the only Olympian with the flame just standing there. Then it was not high enough to they had to make a second one. Epic fail, from the tap dancing red haired mohawk man to the ninja violin player.

You want to know what everyone in China is doing right now. This ROFL!LOL Hilarious!

Meck77
02-13-2010, 01:49 AM
cant get the olympic cauldron thing to come out from the floor, "mechanical error"

sucks for them, hopefully they get it out soon so it doesnt kill everything.

Kill everything? There had to have been 100+K people dancing in the streets tonight. One collective roar for hours and hours. :thumbs

Too bad on the glitches though.

extralife
02-13-2010, 02:00 AM
I will never forgive them for picking Steve Nash over Joe Sakic as a torch bearer

watermock
02-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Steve Nash is too short to play in the NBA, yet alone reach the Olympic Torch.

No wonder it was an epic fail.

DBroncos4life
02-13-2010, 02:47 AM
A guy I went to high school with is in charge of the all of the video coverage there. Brett has been doing the Olympics with his brother since 2004. His older brother started in 2002. It's funny thinking about Brett being responsible. I'll never forget the time I was sitting in my porch drunk as hell talking to one of my friends. All of the sudden this white car came out of no where trying to turn into the alley and slammed into a brick wall. Brett jumped out of his lexus and told us he never seen him. He grabbed what was left of his bumper and drove off. Too this day I keep thinking what the **** just happened.

Man-Goblin
02-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Gretzky was about to go into hypothermia waiting for the thing to turn on. Then, when it did go, I just assumed one of the bases was broken. But then it turned out it really was supposed to look like that! Does anyone know why it looks like thee logs that fell over?

Rohirrim
02-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Take off, you hoser.

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2327622module12973657photo_1229638272hos ers.jpg

chadta
02-13-2010, 06:48 AM
are the olympics over yet, i think im the only person in canada who could care less about them

ColoradoDarin
02-13-2010, 07:19 AM
I will never forgive them for picking Steve Nash over Joe Sakic as a torch bearer

No way they were putting another hockey player out there with "The Great One"

hades
02-13-2010, 08:14 AM
The only things in my life I can think of that Canada ever did right was was

and

and I prefer them mixed together.

:thanku::thanku:

Just teasing Canada

And Pam Anderson, can't forget her melons!

loborugger
02-13-2010, 08:37 AM
And Pam Anderson, can't forget her melons!

Her natural melons, or her melons after they were enhanced, or follow up enhancements, or her melons after being de-enhanced?

ayjackson
02-13-2010, 08:44 AM
Gretzky was about to go into hypothermia waiting for the thing to turn on. Then, when it did go, I just assumed one of the bases was broken. But then it turned out it really was supposed to look like that! Does anyone know why it looks like thee logs that fell over?

Well it was indoors, so I'm not sure about the hypothermia part.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 09:39 AM
I thought the opening ceremonies were as gracious as the entire country; a celebration of their diversity and acceptance.

Screw you.

The native peoples dancing was sort of hokey. It was cool to hear cheers for Americans entering the stadium. Must be a lot of us up there to support our team.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 09:40 AM

Except is was 72 degrees inside the stadium

KipCorrington25
02-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Their fashion is just a bit behind though.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/media/degrassi-jr-high-cast-2205.jpg

Archer81
02-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Except is was 72 degrees inside the stadium

It was wierd. All the Olypic athletes are in sweaters and hats, you could see breath when they did closeups on Gretzsky, but they had a half naked flying boy running through simulated wheat fields...only in Canada...

:Broncos:

tsiguy96
02-13-2010, 10:41 AM
It was wierd. All the Olypic athletes are in sweaters and hats, you could see breath when they did closeups on Gretzsky, but they had a half naked flying boy running through simulated wheat fields...only in Canada...

that was the weirdest thing they did, definitely could have done without that.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 11:06 AM
I watched it and was thinking man this is bad. It was the crappiest opening ceremonies I ever saw. The whole Olympics off to a bad start. For some reason America getting hammered and Canada has less snow. Go figure. Luge track killing sliders. Opening ceremonies more like a bad movie. It reminded me of the Stonehenge in Spinal Tap with the midgets dancin around it.

It will get good though. Germans are amazing at this stuff. Canadians are amazing at this stuff. And Americans/Russians are also pretty damn good at the Winter Games.

So who is the favorite in Hockey?

Pony Boy
02-13-2010, 11:06 AM

tsiguy96
02-13-2010, 11:07 AM
I watched it and was thinking man this is bad. It was the crappiest opening ceremonies I ever saw. The whole Olympics off to a bad start. For some reason America getting hammered and Canada has less snow. Go figure. Luge track killing sliders. Opening ceremonies more like a bad movie. It reminded me of the Stonehenge in Spinal Tap with the midgets dancin around it.

It will get good though. Germans are amazing at this stuff. Canadians are amazing at this stuff. And Americans/Russians are also pretty damn good at the Winter Games.

So who is the favorite in Hockey?

i think the order goes russia, canada, sweden, america.

not 100% sure.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Still though you gotta love the Canadians. They are our friends, and they are good ones. We trade a ton with them and when I went to Vancouver I was amazed at how easy it was to make friends. Way easier then in Los Angeles CA that is for sure.

Only what 30 million of them in that huge country. Hell we should all be moving there not bagging on them.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 11:10 AM

not 100% sure.

Not really into Hockey but I could get into a run by the Americans big time.

A rematch of Russia/America would be great.

Obama could wager the ruler of Russia Put.....errrr I mean Medved. We win I get to take over Iran, and put missiles all over your borders.

You win you get back Alaska.

Los Broncos
02-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Epic fail is right, I deal with Canada on daily basis and they suck.

Al Wilson
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
The Russians are way too overrated. The Gold is Canada's to lose. They're going to show why they are the best Hockey Nation. The Fans here only care about the hockey...this is what the olympics is all about here.

Quoydogs
02-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Not really into Hockey but I could get into a run by the Americans big time.

A rematch of Russia/America would be great.

Obama could wager the ruler of Russia Put.....errrr I mean Medved. We win I get to take over Iran, and put missiles all over your borders.

You win you get back Alaska.

Hell man I will give them Alaska now if they include Palin in the deal.

Killericon
02-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Epic fail is right, I deal with Canada on daily basis and they suck.

http://frutzie.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/upyours.jpg

TexanBob
02-13-2010, 01:05 PM
They can't even build a luge track without killing the competitors.

And we want to use them as an example of how to run a health care system?

Meck77
02-13-2010, 01:26 PM
It's one big ass international party here! Great people, great music, food and competition!

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5716/meckbc.jpg (http://img28.imageshack.us/i/meckbc.jpg/)

Dudeskey
02-13-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm still waiting for their parliament to pass a resolution apologizing for Bryan Adams & Celine Deion

Los Broncos
02-13-2010, 01:35 PM
http://frutzie.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/upyours.jpg

Nothing at you bro, I work in consumer services and it can be tough.

Just some people are really stupid.

Killericon
02-13-2010, 01:39 PM

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, right? I don't want to get into a health care thing, but you're gonna claim that a tragic accident is proof of our entire country being incompetent? Wow, okay.

Nothing at you bro, I work in consumer services and it can be tough.

Just some people are really stupid.

Oh, I know. I just had to stick up for my Country and whatnot. You know I love you, babe.

WolfpackGuy
02-13-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm still waiting for their parliament to pass a resolution apologizing for Bryan Adams & Celine Deion

Whoever signed off on kd Lang should be deported.

Killericon
02-13-2010, 01:48 PM

Sheila Broflovski: Let us not forget Bryan Adams!

Canadian Film Minister: Now, now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/thumb/1/1d/Ministermovies.png/200px-Ministermovies.png

Los Broncos
02-13-2010, 01:50 PM
You've got to be ****ing kidding me, right? I don't want to get into a health care thing, but you're gonna claim that a tragic accident is proof of our entire country being incompetent? Wow, okay.

Oh, I know. I just had to stick up for my Country and whatnot. You know I love you, babe.

Word.

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 02:31 PM

LOL the Germans built it I thought? WW ****ing 3.

Dudeskey
02-13-2010, 02:31 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/thumb/1/1d/Ministermovies.png/200px-Ministermovies.png

I stand corrected ;D

cutthemdown
02-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Downchild Blues Band is from Canada. That makes up for Celine Dion. It's not Canada's fault you know who Celine Dione is. It's Clear Channels fault for playing ****ty music on every station in the country.

Dudeskey
02-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Their cough syrup is some rough ****, but it does work...
http://www.buckleys.com/images/home_buckley_ad.gif

broncosteven
02-13-2010, 03:00 PM
It's one big ass international party here! Great people, great music, food and competition!

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5716/meckbc.jpg (http://img28.imageshack.us/i/meckbc.jpg/)

Meck,

Do they have eminent domain act up there?

LOL

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 03:06 PM

The chick in the scarf... http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/Syxx-Factor/Comic_Dat_Ass.jpg

Hogan11
02-13-2010, 03:09 PM
I like Canada myself, but I liked it a lot more back when the exchange rate ment you could go there and live large for basically nothing.

listopencil
02-13-2010, 05:14 PM
I was playing a video game with a guy from Canada last night while the Olympics were opening. He was not appreciating their effort to say the least.

extralife
02-13-2010, 06:06 PM

not 100% sure.

I'd handicap the hockey field as Canada, Russia, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Finland, America. America has more talent than the Fins, but the Fins always show up at these competitions. The Czechs are a huge wild card. Russia's team composition is a little weird, but no one can compete with their offensive capabilities. Canada, as always, is the most physical team, but their make up is always a bit haphazzard and the players don't have any time together. They'd be well served to keep the Heatley/Thorton/Marleau line together. It'll be interesting to see how the huge numbers of KHL players influence how this thing goes down.

Killericon
02-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I'd handicap the hockey field as Canada, Russia, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Finland, America. America has more talent than the Fins, but the Fins always show up at these competitions. The Czechs are a huge wild card. Russia's team composition is a little weird, but no one can make their offensive capabilities. Canada, as always, is the most physical team, but their make up is always a bit haphazzard and the players don't have any time together. They'd be well severed to keep the Heatley/Thorton/Marleau line together. It'll be interesting to see how the huge numbers of KHL players influence how this thing goes down.

Heatley/Thorton/Marleau will certainly be kept together. Top line is probably gonna be Nash/Crosby/Iginla.

SoCalBronco
02-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Heatley/Thorton/Marleau will certainly be kept together. Top line is probably gonna be Nash/Crosby/Iginla.

Man..I'm so excited to see hockey in the Olympics. Especially the expected gold medal game between Canada and Russia.

I'll be rooting for the USA, but realistically, it will take alot for them to even medal. If the USA can't win it, I'd love to see Sid lead Team Canada to the gold medal.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2010/0209_large.jpg

broncosteven
02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
I'd handicap the hockey field as Canada, Russia, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Finland, America. America has more talent than the Fins, but the Fins always show up at these competitions. The Czechs are a huge wild card. Russia's team composition is a little weird, but no one can make their offensive capabilities. Canada, as always, is the most physical team, but their make up is always a bit haphazzard and the players don't have any time together. They'd be well severed to keep the Heatley/Thorton/Marleau line together. It'll be interesting to see how the huge numbers of KHL players influence how this thing goes down.

Too bad the Olympics will be over before TSI can come back and comment on this.

hades
02-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Her natural melons, or her melons after they were enhanced, or follow up enhancements, or her melons after being de-enhanced?

Well, natural was the best, the pic of her sitting in a hotel bed smoking a cigarette is hawt IMO! But I like 'em all!

Dudeskey
02-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Man..I'm so excited to see hockey in the Olympics. Especially the expected gold medal game between Canada and Russia.

I'll be rooting for the USA, but realistically, it will take alot for them to even medal. If the USA can't win it, I'd love to see Sid lead Team Canada to the gold medal.

USA's hockey team would be a helluva surprise if we could steal a medal. But I think I'll be rooting for the "eh" team as well.

gyldenlove
02-14-2010, 07:03 PM

The only line that could match a Crosby-Nash-Iginla line would be Malkin-Ovechkin-Kovalchuk, that would be pure firepower with those 6 on the same ice.

maher_tyler
02-14-2010, 10:32 PM
The only line that could match a Crosby-Nash-Iginla line would be Malkin-Ovechkin-Kovalchuk, that would be pure firepower with those 6 on the same ice.

Malkin-Ovechkin-Kovalchuk > Crosby-Nash-Iginla

If USA can't medal...i'll be rooting for either Canada or Sweden..mainly because of Forsberg..can't wait to see him play again!!

SoCalBronco
02-15-2010, 12:26 AM
Malkin-Ovechkin-Kovalchuk > Crosby-Nash-Iginla

If USA can't medal...i'll be rooting for either Canada or Sweden..mainly because of Forsberg..can't wait to see him play again!!

I agree that Ovechkin-Malkin-Kovalchuk is more lethal than any single scoring line the Canadians have, but Canada has alot more quality depth and balance. It is for that reason that I doubt Russia will play those three consistently on one line. It would be way too top heavy and their other three lines would get smoked by the Canadians for the 40 minutes they were out there.

Tombstone RJ
02-15-2010, 09:22 AM
The USA women's hockey team is gonna destroy all that lays in it's path to gold... does the US even have a men's team?

loborugger
02-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I was watching the pairs figure skating comp last night with the wife. And in the interlude between the skaters completed skate and the judge's ruling, they were playing Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA."

Meck77
02-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Joking aside it does seem that Cananda is failing more than I thought. There is very serious homeless/hunger problem in Vancouver anyway. I highly doubt NBC has covered the rioting and protests going on? There have been daily disruptions of bus service by protesters and I've heard local reports of looters smashing store fronts in. There seems to be a large local population that is not supportive of the olympics and the costs associated with it.

gyldenlove
02-15-2010, 09:42 AM
I agree that Ovechkin-Malkin-Kovalchuk is more lethal than any single scoring line the Canadians have, but Canada has alot more quality depth and balance. It is for that reason that I doubt Russia will play those three consistently on one line. It would be way too top heavy and their other three lines would get smoked by the Canadians for the 40 minutes they were out there.

Right now my feeling is they will stick Malkin with Kovalchuk and maybe Morozov or Radulov and Datsyuk with Ovechkin and Semin, that leaves a checking line with Fedorov, Frolov and maybe Zherdev and a 4th line with Filatov, Kovalev and Yashin something like that.

gyldenlove
02-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Joking aside it does seem that Cananda is failing more than I thought. There is very serious homeless/hunger problem in Vancouver anyway. I highly doubt NBC has covered the rioting and protests going on? There have been daily disruptions of bus service by protesters and I've heard local reports of looters smashing store fronts in. There seems to be a large local population that is not supportive of the olympics and the costs associated with it.

Lets not make a fire of a few sparks, it is a few 100 criminals, not 10000 tea baggers we are talking about here.

Killericon
02-15-2010, 10:53 AM

Well, there isn't a VERY SERIOUS homeless/hunger problem going on in Vancouver. Vancouver's homeless population is pretty average sized. There is a lot of opposition to the games for a lot of reasons in Canada. The games are being held on stolen native land is a popular one, but the big one is in the months leading up to the games, the government tried to shine Vancouver up some(Something that DIDN'T happen in my hometown in 1988, so this isn't CANADA AT LARGE). They closed down free needle clinics, gave a large number of homeless people tickets out of town, crap like that. It's decently disgusting from a Canadian perspective, but its not cause for a crisis. There's some dicks involved in running the Olympics, it's not as if there's a sickness at the heart of Canada or anything. I've heard a lot of people comparing this to the **** China was doing in the leadup to Beijing, and the comparison is absurd.

I haven't heard anything about looters smashing store fronts in. There have been some protests, but there aren't riots going on or anything.

SportinOne
02-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Two Canadian things that America just can't match:
http://photo.rukes.com/congress3/slides/congress3%20024.jpg

and...

http://patrishka.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/trailer-park-boys.jpg

bombay
02-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Those Canadians aren't controlling the weather very well.

PRBronco
02-15-2010, 12:47 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sid playing with Perry and/or Bergeron at some point, IIRC they played together at the world juniors and work well together.

Oh also, **** this thread. Canada rules. VANOC does not, they probably hired some ****ty immigrant contractors. Something Vancouver has in spades.

Archer81
02-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Canada is so awesome 90% of its population lives within 50 miles of the US Border...

snowspot66
02-15-2010, 12:55 PM
The USA women's hockey team is gonna destroy all that lays in it's path to gold... does the US even have a men's team?

Been a big disappointment the last few games that's for sure. Hopefully they can pull their heads out of their ass and play like a solid team for once. They do that and they can upset some people. Anything can happen in one game.

snowspot66
02-15-2010, 12:59 PM

The whole thing was a cluster**** for them unfortunately. Some of the construction companies that got the contracts went under and have a lot of legal problems. Basically the entire city was forced to be put on the hook for it all or else welcome the world with half finished venues.

Also, transportation. The geography of the mountains and rivers makes it a real bitch. There are a lot of buses but no light rail system to get people around locally, just the big sky trains. I'm sure you've noticed that the streets are a disaster for getting around in a car. Almost no turn lanes, parking is a bitch, and being a pedestrian is a contact sport.

The homeless/hunger problem is weird. It's heavily concentrated to one area and much different than a lot of other cities I've been in. Michigan was worse in every way but the big difference of the homeless people is the age. Everybody in Vancouver on the streets seems to be pretty young. In Portland and Grand Rapids they tended to be older.

It's still one of the best big cities I've ever been in. Certainly the best looking with the green glass everywhere. But a city is still a city. It has it's problems without a doubt.

PRBronco
02-15-2010, 01:08 PM
The whole thing was a cluster**** for them unfortunately. Some of the construction companies that got the contracts went under and have a lot of legal problems. Basically the entire city was forced to be put on the hook for it all or else welcome the world with half finished venues.

Also, transportation. The geography of the mountains and rivers makes it a real b****. There are a lot of buses but no light rail system to get people around locally, just the big sky trains. I'm sure you've noticed that the streets are a disaster for getting around in a car. Almost no turn lanes, parking is a b****, and being a pedestrian is a contact sport.

The homeless/hunger problem is weird. It's heavily concentrated to one area and much different than a lot of other cities I've been in. Michigan was worse in every way but the big difference of the homeless people is the age. Everybody in Vancouver on the streets seems to be pretty young. In Portland and Grand Rapids they tended to be older.

It's still one of the best big cities I've ever been in. Certainly the best looking with the green glass everywhere. But a city is still a city. It has it's problems without a doubt.

Victoria is the absolute worst, it's homeless person mecca. It gets all the emo runaway kids, and the winters are so mild no one even has to find a shelter so there's no...ahem...population control. And it seems to have a very sympathetic populace, I think it's from being a university city.

PRBronco
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Canada is so awesome 90% of its population lives within 50 miles of the US Border...

Hey why you throw chip? I thought gay people liked Canada! You should check out Vancouver's West End, the benches are pink!

Archer81
02-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Hey why you throw chip? I thought gay people liked Canada! You should check out Vancouver's West End, the benches are pink!

I hate pink...and Canada is ok.

Tombstone RJ
02-15-2010, 01:20 PM
I gotta ski Whistler some day...

strafen
02-15-2010, 01:22 PM
I've been in Montreal and Toronto.
Both are great cities with great people!

Killericon
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM

It's actually within 100 miles, not 50. Also, that's because of the cold, not you guys. Edmonton is the only Canadian City outside that zone, and it's a frigid hell.

broncosteven
02-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I hate pink...and Canada is ok.

You can always visit Chicago's boys town. I only know where it is because I was trying to beat traffic on side streets after a Cub game. It is just a block or two east of Wrigley if you ever find yourself in Chitown.

Archer81
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM
You can always visit Chicago's boys town. I only know where it is because I was trying to beat traffic on side streets after a Cub game. It is just a block or two east of Wrigley if you ever find yourself in Chitown.

Right...traffic...heh.

broncosteven
02-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Right...traffic...heh.

Actually I felt more gay admitting to going to a Cub game as I am a 2005 WS Champion White Sox fan.

Meck77
02-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Vancouver has been a great host. Don't get me wrong my fellow Canadian omaners.

You all have great pride in your country. Sons of b****es!

FYI...$2.00 beers at the Holland House! Cheapest in town!

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4108/damncanadian.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/damncanadian.jpg/)

extralife
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Right now my feeling is they will stick Malkin with Kovalchuk and maybe Morozov or Radulov and Datsyuk with Ovechkin and Semin, that leaves a checking line with Fedorov, Frolov and maybe Zherdev and a 4th line with Filatov, Kovalev and Yashin something like that.

Yeah, people seem to think the Russians go three deep....but everyone you just named (save maybe Federov) can score. The Russians are dangerous as ****

(I don't think Kovalev is on the team)

UberBroncoMan
02-16-2010, 01:12 AM

Screw you.

There was a lot of that... there was also a giant **** you America we're nothing like you in there as well (which was during the poem segment). Leave it to a Canadian YouTuber to do that though.

GoBroncos DownUnder
02-16-2010, 12:53 PM
You want to know what everyone in China is doing right now. This ROFL!LOL Hilarious!
C'mon, like the Chinese did it all "perfect"? Who you kidding?
http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/08/bsod4.jpg

Atleast the Canadians who made mistakes will get to LIVE! ;)

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/political-pictures-tibet-protester-china-olympics.jpg

RaiderH8r
02-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Two Canadian things that America just can't match:
http://photo.rukes.com/congress3/slides/congress3%20024.jpg

and...

http://patrishka.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/trailer-park-boys.jpg

Mickey Mouse and retards?

Meck77
02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I haven't heard anything about looters smashing store fronts in. There have been some protests, but there aren't riots going on or anything.

Plenty of rioting videos on youtube if you want to see some more. The police beat them down though and things cleared up after a few days.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1Vmdb-VBMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1Vmdb-VBMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6Ktv0QoUh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6Ktv0QoUh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hogan11
02-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I've been in Montreal and Toronto.
Both are great cities with great people!

+1

Both cities are great, but Montreal is just beyond great.

broncosteven
02-18-2010, 07:08 PM
+1

Both cities are great, but Montreal is just beyond great.

My buddie who is big on F1 racing went to Montreal and loved the city. He said he would retire there if it wasn't so freaking cold.