PDA

View Full Version : Man dies at Olympics (M)

Quoydogs
02-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Man dies on the Luger in practice. Sad way to start Olympics. link. http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=txluglugerdies&prov=st&type=lgns

There is a video of it if you want to see it I will post the link, I don't know if that is appropriate on this board or not.

Bronco Boy
02-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Luging is crazy.

baja
02-12-2010, 02:11 PM
yes post the link

Quoydogs
02-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Ok here is the link. I will say the man you are seeing here dies and this should not be a joking matter.

www.ishatonu.com

Please close this thread if this is not appropriate. Thank you.

broncofan2438
02-12-2010, 02:21 PM
wow, made my stomach cringe

Chris
02-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't know why anyone should watch such a thing. Would you want people watching a video of you dying?

Bronco Boy
02-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't know why anyone should watch such a thing. Would you want people watching a video of you dying?

I wouldn't really care, because I'd be dead.

Quoydogs
02-12-2010, 03:00 PM

Different strokes for different folks.

Pseudofool
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I guess athletes had been complaining about how fast the track was running. So much for the added excitement of having the fastest track in the world...

Archer81
02-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Poor guy. Prayers for his family.

:Broncos:

cutthemdown
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I hear that track is just too fast. There will be more bad spills for sure.

Dagmar
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Someone say something to this cretin. Please.

bowtown
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
1. It's 2010. Welcome.

2. You are an even bigger douchebag here in the future.

no-pseudo-fan
02-12-2010, 03:21 PM
1. It's 2010. Welcome.

2. You are an even bigger douchebag here in the future.

At least there isn't a "Pole"ish included.

Dagmar
02-12-2010, 03:23 PM
How can someone make fun of a 22 year old dying?

Blueflame
02-12-2010, 03:25 PM
The death of a young athlete is no joking matter. :nono:

DBroncos4life
02-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Probably the same way someone makes fun of someone almost dying.

no-pseudo-fan
02-12-2010, 03:26 PM
No it is not funny...but there is a risk when doing a lot of these Winter Sports. I knew this 18 Norweign guy that died after jumping off of a sled heading towards some trees.

speed and fast stop doesn't equal good things.

Pony Boy
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM

Must be the same guy that wrote food poisoning for dummies.....

Dagmar
02-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Probably the same way someone makes fun of someone almost dying.

That's right, silly me, it's the same thing.

Doeth.

DBroncos4life
02-12-2010, 03:33 PM
That's right, silly me, it's the same thing.

Doeth.

I would say the compassion level are about the same. I think it's ill taste both ways but let's not pretend that Mock getting to read the things you said about him and this guy can't make either a great day in humanity.

Chris
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Different strokes for different folks.

Fair enough. But can you tell me why you'd like to watch it?

Mogulseeker
02-12-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/vancouver/sliding/2010-02-12-luge-crash_N.htm

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2010/02/12/crashlugex-topper-medium.jpg

I'm not an engineer, but it seems kind of stupid to have giant concrete pillars on the side of the fastest track in the world.

Dagmar
I would say the compassion level are about the same. I think it's ill taste both ways but let's not pretend that Mock getting to read the things you said about him and this guy can't make either a great day in humanity.

That's right. Silly me. I am terrible that I made fun of (and have now stopped to an extent) mocking a guy over the internet who made threats against me, made horrifically insulting statements about my wife and tore apart my nationality while making racist comments about other. Who generally continues his behavior by mocking a young athlete who died at 22 while his family watched. And not entering a thread to do it, by starting one comparing him to a crash test dummy.

That's right. I am the same.

Hogan11
They just showed it on the nightly news, brutal.

baja
02-12-2010, 03:40 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/vancouver/sliding/2010-02-12-luge-crash_N.htm

2008 Luge: Crash test dummies?

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2010/02/12/crashlugex-topper-medium.jpg

Looks like you will get another vacation Mock.

Quoydogs
02-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Fair enough. But can you tell me why you'd like to watch it?

Well I watched it because I wanted to see what happened. While it is sad that this man died. I see no disrespect in seeing what happened to him. If I were in a football game and someone made a huge hit on me and I went down for the count I wouldn't care if people saw it. At least they would know that I went out doing something that I love.

ColoradoDarin
02-12-2010, 04:49 PM
This message is hidden because watermock is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Looks like I have good reason to keep him on iggy.

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:20 PM
They should at least put up boards over those pylons rather than just let them crash into concrete.

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Looks like you will get another vacation Mock.

Look you arrogant **********, the picture was on USA Today so **** off.

Dagmar
02-12-2010, 05:23 PM

I didn't see USA Today refer to a dead 22 year old as a "crash test dummy".

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:25 PM
That's right. Silly me. I am terrible that I made fun of (and have now stopped to an extent) mocking a guy over the internet who made threats against me, made horrifically insulting statements about my wife and tore apart my nationality while making racist comments about other. Who generally continues his behavior by mocking a young athlete who died at 22 while his family watched. And not entering a thread to do it, by starting one comparing him to a crash test dummy.

That's right. I am the same.

That is a lie.

baja
02-12-2010, 05:29 PM

O really and did it carry the caption "Crash dummy" as an attempt at some stupid sick humor only hours after some young man lost his life.

You are lucky I'm not a mod because you would certainly have a vacation to reflect on how insensitive your dumb ass is.

RMT
02-12-2010, 05:31 PM
"crash test dummy" was likely a direct reference to a comment made by a female luger just yesterday. she commented on the dangerous speeds being seen on the track and made the "crash test dummy" remark before today's tragic accident.

a very unfortunate incident to say the least.

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Dagmar, you're a hypocyite who has neg reped me 7 times in the last day with N/A.

More than anyone ever. Grow a sack.

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:37 PM
O really and did it carry the caption "Crash dummy" as an attempt at some stupid sick humor only hours after some young man lost his life.

You are lucky I'm not a mod because you would certainly have a vacation to reflect on how insensitive your dumb ass is.

I'm pretty sick of your arrogance too Baja.

Everyone knows that course is too icy and fast to be safe except, apparently you and Dagmar.

It was built to make speed records and the rain has made it so icy it's dangerous.

Don't blame me, I didn't build an inherently dangerous course.

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:39 PM
And suggesting they put up barriers shows that there is a solution to some of the danger.

baja
02-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm pretty sick of your arrogance too Baja.

Everyone knows that course is too icy and fast to be safe except, apparently you and Dagmar.

It was built to make speed records and the rain has made it so icy it's dangerous.

Don't blame me, I didn't build an inherently dangerous course.

So let me get this straight you call a still warm dead man a "Crash car dummy" looking for a laugh and I'm the arrogant one.

Dude you do have a wet brain which is too bad because you were once a smart man.

RMT
02-12-2010, 05:51 PM
"The incident fatally underscored a growing concern among lugers that the track at the Whistler Slider Centre, considered the fastest in the world, is too fast. Since training began Wednesday, dozens of lugers have failed to negotiate the course in which speeds are topping 90 mph.

Among those who have crashed include Armin Zoeggeler, Italy's two-time defending gold medalist. A Romanian woman was knocked unconscious in one run and four American women struggled to reach the bottom of the course.

"I think they are pushing it a little too much," Australia's Hannah Campbell-Pegg told reporters Thursday night after she nearly lost control in training. "To what extent are we just little lemmings that they just throw down a track and we're crash-test dummies? I mean, this is our lives."

watermock
02-12-2010, 05:55 PM
So let me get this straight you call a still warm dead man a "Crash car dummy" looking for a laugh and I'm the arrogant one.

Dude you do have a wet brain which is too bad because you were once a smart man.

No, you don't even know me, either before or after my injury. To say you do is a lie.

Maybe I should of said that they let a inexperienced rider down an UNSAFE TRACK.

Is that better for you? If you can't understand the context of the comment too bad. The point was that they were treating the athletes like crash test dummies.

Remember, It was a training run? after an ice storm?

I find no humor in it. I said hey were treated like Dummies, not that they were ones.

baja
02-12-2010, 05:57 PM
No, you don't even know me, either before or after my injury. To say you do is a lie.

Maybe I should of said that they let a inexperienced rider down an UNSAFE TRACK.

Is that better for you? If you can't understand the context of the comment too bad. The point was that they were treating the athletes like crash test dummies.

That is better don't you agree?

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:01 PM
"The incident fatally underscored a growing concern among lugers that the track at the Whistler Slider Centre, considered the fastest in the world, is too fast. Since training began Wednesday, dozens of lugers have failed to negotiate the course in which speeds are topping 90 mph.

Among those who have crashed include Armin Zoeggeler, Italy's two-time defending gold medalist. A Romanian woman was knocked unconscious in one run and four American women struggled to reach the bottom of the course.

"I think they are pushing it a little too much," Australia's Hannah Campbell-Pegg told reporters Thursday night after she nearly lost control in training. "To what extent are we just little lemmings that they just throw down a track and we're crash-test dummies? I mean, this is our lives."

Eat shiat.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
I als stated at they should build barriers against the concrete pylons. What ****ing solution did you have?

Moron.

baja
02-12-2010, 06:13 PM
quote:
Originally Posted by RMT

Eat shiat.

He was offering a possible explanation for your insensitive choice of words Mock. Are you so delusional that you can't differentiate between those that have your back and those that are calling you out.

Dagmar
02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Your moments of clarity are funnier than your drunken ones.

Take whatever you want up with the adminstrator. I have the PM's stating that I not post "or else". I have been there when you mentioned my "whore wife" (you also mentioned my offspring, I assume my dogs since I don't have kids). I have been there when you tore me apart for not being an American.

"That is a lie".

Dude you have been called on that statement in the last 24 hours.

There was already a thread on the man's death, you started one with a picture OF HIM DYING titled 2008 - crash test dummies. Maybe we ALL misinterpreted. But Pony Boy, Blueflame, bowtown et al also thought what I thought.

**** you mock.

You have as little excuse to be self righteous as I have for both of our past behaviours. So seriously. ****. You.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:33 PM
You offered no explaination at all, I did.I could give a rats ass because another luge contestent used the same words.

It's not easy being king, huh?

Oh and I suppose that luger heard my comment huh.

Arrogant Dumbass.

I don't need anyone having my back. GET OFF IT.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:36 PM

Take whatever you want up with the adminstrator. I have the PM's stating that I not post "or else". I have been there when you mentioned my "whore wife" (you also mentioned my offspring, I assume my dogs since I don't have kids). I have been there when you tore me apart for not being an American.

"That is a lie".

There was already a thread on the man's death, you started one with a picture OF HIM DYING titled 2008 - crash test dummies. Maybe we ALL misinterpreted. But Pony Boy, Blueflame, bowtown et al also thought what I thought.

**** you mock.

You have as little excuse to be self righteous as I have for both of our past behaviours. So seriously. ****. You.

Idiot, you gave me 6 N/A neg reps yesterday with no context.

Good for you, thats more than 6 years. STFU.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:37 PM
No, it wasn't 2008, it was today on the USA Today's front page moron.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:40 PM

That is another lie, however you try to construct a fake quote. Your a cheap fraud.

baja
02-12-2010, 06:45 PM
You offered no explaination at all, I did.I could give a rats ass because another luge contestent used the same words.

It's not easy being king, huh?

Oh and I suppose that luger heard my comment huh.

Arrogant Dumbass.

I don't need anyone having my back. <b>GET OFF IT.

It wasn't me that had your back on this one sweetheart. :sunshine:

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Then GET OFF IT.

baja
02-12-2010, 06:52 PM
How do you get off something you are not on in the first place???

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:56 PM
That fact that another Olypmic luge compeditor used THE EXACT SAME WORDING should buy you a clue.

watermock
02-12-2010, 06:59 PM
How do you get off something you are not on in the first place???

What is that? That I think they should put up a wall over those concrete pylons?

Bronx33
02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
no pads on thosw posts? it may have helped some what.

baja
02-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Those pylons are hard rubber not concrete.

So your solution is to put up a wall so that the almost naked rider can slam into the wall going 90 miles a hour, ya Mock that should work out just fine. Should be much better than the concrete.

watermock
02-12-2010, 07:22 PM
They ned to put some plywood with styrofoam backing on that last turn IMO.

Los Broncos
02-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Wow, that is sad, RIP.

That last photo of an empty sled was pretty touching.

baja
02-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Mock have you ever hit a wall of styrofoam and plywood going 90 miles per hour.

baja
02-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Clearly the solution is, Mock, not to leave the track and that is a design issue.

Do you really think a plywood wall is the solution?

watermock
02-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Those pylons are hard rubber not concrete.

So your solution is to put up a wall so that the almost naked rider can slam into the wall going 90 miles a hour, ya Mock that should work out just fine. Should be much better than the concrete.

Does it matter? Yes, it would help. At least they would keep sliding.

You don't think a wall would be a better solution rather than a pylon, rubber or otherwise? Do you even rad your ignorant posts? You scub off speed instead of hitting a frozen support member? Rubber? who told you that?

At 90 MPHdoesn't matter anyway because its near freezing anyway. God your an idiot.

watermock
02-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes, a wall would of helped, rather than a line of virtual trees.

baja
02-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Does it matter? Yes, it would help. At least they would keep sliding.

You don't think a wall would be a better solution rather than a pylon, rubber or otherwise? Do you even rad your ignorant posts? You scub off speed instead of hitting a frozen support member? Rubber? who told you that?

At 90 MPHdoesn't matter anyway because its near freezing anyway. God your an idiot.

Ya you're right those rubber support columns can be very tricky but they do serve well in an earthquake.

baja
02-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Mock;
Do you even rad your ignorant posts?

I have given up rading for 2010

watermock
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Is that what your left with?

You know that I can only type with 2 fingers, and try to correct my typing, as I'm crippled from a dumbass night nurse, or have you forgotten?

And why not inform me what was so ignorant. So those pylons were made of rubber, so what? At 32F there is really no difference from concrete. And yes, a plywood barrier backed by styrofoam with a plastic skin may of saved his life.

I'm sorry that your incapable of reading simple typos.You would of been a great 3rd grade teacher.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:00 PM

You know that I can only type with 2 fingers, and try to correct my typing, as I'm crippled from a dumbass night nurse, or have you forgotten?

<b>And why not inform me what was so ignorant.</b> So those pylons were made of rubber, so what? At 32F there is really no difference from concrete. And yes, a plywood barrier backed by styrofoam with a plastic skin may of saved his life.

I'm sorry that your incapable of reading simple typos.You would of been a great 3rd grade teacher.

I forgive your typos Mock just making a little joke

As to the bolded part, the only time the word ignorant appeared in my posts was when I was quoting you.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:04 PM
I guess I just a little flabbergasted at you elegant solution of erecting a padded wall to ricochet the sledder down the last 1/4 mile of the course.

Tell me will "Bruised but alive" be your motto?

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:08 PM
No need.

It's not easy being king in a banana republic.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:12 PM
No need.

It's not easy being king in a banana republic.

Oh, no it's the world, I'm king of the world Mock.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:14 PM
I hope someone else reads this and gets as much entertainment from it as I am.

I love irony to death. ;D

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:14 PM
I guess I just a little flabbergasted at you elegant solution of erecting a padded wall to ricochet the sledder down the last 1/4 mile of the course.

Tell me will "Bruised but alive" be your motto?

Actually, it's 200 yards, and second, yes, that would be the logical solution.

Most likely, however, they will slow the course, which the hoped would break records.

Obviously, with rain instead of snow, it's too fast.

Or is that too stupid for you?

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I hope someone else reads this and gets as much entertainment from it as I am.

I love irony to death. ;D

Indeed you will.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Actually, it's 200 yards, and second, yes, that would be the logical solution.

Most likely, however, they will slow the course, which the hoped would break records.

Obviously, with rain instead of snow, it's too fast.

<b>Or is that too stupid for you?

No, actually that is the blatantly obvious answer.

I was however, enjoying much your wall idea. I especially enjoyed the thoughtful styrofoam over plywood solution to "catch" the human smashing into it at 90 MPH. Like the coffee cup material will soften the collision or something. ;D

tsiguy96
02-12-2010, 08:24 PM
i hope mock never gets banned.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:28 PM
i hope mock never gets banned.

He is unique.

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:32 PM
It's certainly better than columns 5 feet from where they leave the course at 95 MPH.

BTW. I said some styrofoam UNDER plywood and plastic overwrap of the exterior.

He died crashing into a pylon. Rubber or concrete doesn'tr really matter, it's a matter of conservation of energy.

baja
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
It's certainly better than columns 5 feet from where they leave the course at 95 MPH.

BTW. I said some styrofoam UNDER plywood and plastic overwrap of the exterior.

He died crashing into a pylon. Rubber or concrete doesn'tr really matter, it's a matter of conservation of energy.

Look this is just going over your head Mock, it's like this man if you go off the track in a luge at 90MPH unless there is a field of marshmellows waiting for you you are in a world of shiit.

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Evidiently going 2-8 and losing our OC, DC and RB coach isn't enough.

Maybe our crap draft will.

watermock
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Look this is just going over your head Mock, it's like this man if you go off the track in a luge at 90MPH unless there is a field of marshmellows waiting for you you are in a world of shiit.

Yeah, some Bales of hay would of helped, but it's an eleveted portion.

Better to just put up a wall backed by some foam and slick plastic IMO rather than pylons..

That would help. I expect them just to slow the course down tho.

baja
02-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Think of it this way Mock.

Go get in your car and and find a place where you can drive 90 MPH along side a "soft" wall and open your door and step out.

BTW let me know how that "styrofoam" softens the impact.

azbroncfan
02-12-2010, 09:08 PM

And why not inform me what was so ignorant. So those pylons were made of rubber, so what? At 32F there is really no difference from concrete. And yes, a plywood barrier backed by styrofoam with a plastic skin may of saved his life.

How do you protect the brain from slopping around? BTW your spelling was the same before the peanut butter incident.

baja
02-12-2010, 09:10 PM
They should at least put up boards over those pylons rather than just let them crash into concrete.

I think this one is my favorite.

watermock
02-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Good for you.
The speed of the track has been an issue since it was tested in 2007. In December 2008, Fendt said the high speeds at Whistler are "not in the interest of our International Luge Federation and it makes me worry."

At the 2006 Torino Games, Benshoof reached 86.5 mph. On Thursday, Austria's Manuel Pfister hit 95.69 mph during training, which is unofficially the fastest speed at the track.

watermock
02-12-2010, 09:55 PM
You say they are rubber. Prove it, and whet difference does it make at 95 MPH?

A slick outside board would at least give them a chance, rather than pylons, rubber or concrete, it doesn't really matter at that speed.

watermock
02-12-2010, 09:58 PM

Go get in your car and and find a place where you can drive 90 MPH along side a "soft" wall and open your door and step out.

Ever seen Nascar?

He ran into a POST. God, can you be any more stupid?

baja
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
You say they are rubber. Prove it, and whet difference does it make at 95 MPH?

A slick outside board would at least give them a chance, rather than pylons, rubber or concrete, it doesn't really matter at that speed.

Mock when was the last time you saw a rubber support column?

watermock
02-12-2010, 10:03 PM
It's called scrubbing off speed instead of abrupt declination.

Try slamming your head off a rock instead of slipping off a bed.

baja
02-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Ever seen Nascar?

He ran into a POST. God, can you be any more stupid?

The same post you wanted to put a board on?

and later you tossed in some styrofoam.

Baba Booey
02-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Just saw the video. Oofa.

bowtown
02-12-2010, 10:04 PM
It's called scrubbing off speed instead of abrupt declination.

Try slamming your head off a rock instead of slipping off a bed.

Great analogy.

watermock
02-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Mock when was the last time you saw a rubber support column?

WTF? Evidently today, according to you. Good thing it was there, huh.

baja
02-12-2010, 10:10 PM
WTF? Evidently today, according to you. Good thing it was there, huh.

Mock the question is when you hit a stationary object traveling 90 MPH does it really matter if what you smash into is made of cement or rubber or wood with styrofoam on it?

watermock
02-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I said a wall with a foam backing and plastic wrap on the outside.

They wanted record speeds and someone died.

No doubt they will put more snow on the course.

strafen
02-12-2010, 10:36 PM
This is the type of thread that increases your post count...

baja
02-12-2010, 10:43 PM
I said a wall with a foam backing and plastic wrap on the outside.

They wanted record speeds and someone died.

No doubt they will put more snow on the course.

Why plastic? Easy clean up?

watermock
02-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Mock the question is when you hit a stationary object traveling 90 MPH does it really matter if what you smash into is made of cement or rubber or wood with styrofoam on it?

*sigh*

He wouldn't of slammed in head on with a slip/barrier inside the pylons.

baja
02-12-2010, 10:44 PM
*sigh*

He wouldn't of slammed in head on with a slip/barrier inside the pylons.

well that's not what you said before.

baja
02-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Your changing your story as you are shone the ridiculousness of your plan. Now you have worked up to a sluice outside the track with slick plastic so the errant rider can bounce with ease from the outer wall of the track to the slick lined protective safety wall. Hey lets grease it with KY jelly to really make it smooth.

watermock
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM

Watch Saturday and Sunday idiot.

That has nothing to do with this however.

If your too stupid or ignorant to see the inherent flaws in the luge track, so be it.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:01 PM
I stand correcetd, he flew over the saftey wall.

Several have crashed tho.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Heh, they are considering pillowing the pylons.

baja
02-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Watch Saturday and Sunday idiot.

That has nothing to do with this however.

If your too stupid or ignorant to see the inherent flaws in the luge track, so be it.

Enlighten me, what inherent flaws do you spot.

TDmvp
02-12-2010, 11:20 PM
<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=4910120"/></object>

Not taking any sides but thought this was relevant

In this video the Espn guy in the studio says

this is said to be the worlds fastest track , athletes had complained. There had been crashes . One Australian competitor likened the lugers earlier in the week to Crash Test Dummies.

2:18 in vid

TDmvp
02-12-2010, 11:24 PM
And Jeez why in the world would you build that exit to that curve with a bunch of structures on both sides of it like that ... That's just sad on so many levels.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Amusing how I was crucified for that exact same term, being called several names, BEFORE I knew of that quote.

Kiss my ass.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Oh, BTW you ****ing liar Baja, It was a STEEL post, not rubber.

Rubber posts!

I actually believed your bull****.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
And Jeez why in the world would you build that exit to that curve with a bunch of structures on both sides of it like that ... That's just sad on so many levels.

It's a deathtrap.

baja
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Amusing how I was crucified for that exact same term, being called several names, BEFORE I knew of that quote.

Kiss my ass.

That's the problem you came up with Crash test dummy on your own and was not quoting anyone which would have let you off the hook. You were being insensitive and were not quoting anyone.

baja
02-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Oh, BTW you ****ing liar Baja, It was a STEEL post, not rubber.

Rubber posts!

I actually believed your bull****.

Rubber support posts - come on Mock.. Really!

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Now I'm not PC huh?

So if I quoted someone or didn't, I'm still wrong?

Ha!

I did both, thanks to a friend.

Now **** off.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Rubber support posts - come on Mock.. Really!

You said it, not me. and I accepted it, like someone I could trust.

Your a lying whore now.

baja
02-12-2010, 11:48 PM
You said it, not me. and I accepted it, like someone I could trust.

Your a lying whore now.

That's "you're" a lying whore now.

Good night Mock....

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:51 PM
People can edit posts anytime.

A liar is a liar.

watermock
02-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Goodbye.

You're the one that asserted that the posts were made of rubber, not me. So you're the liar.

Learn some manners.

watermock
02-13-2010, 12:03 AM
BTW, if you can't distinguish from you're or your, you either an idiot or an anal retentive.

watermock
02-13-2010, 03:33 AM

"That is a lie".

**** you mock.

What a bunch of lies.

Stick it up you ass where it belongs.

watermock
02-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Those are all LIES.

God help me, my Father told me one thing he couldn't stand.

A Liar or a Thief.

watermock
02-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Why don't you post them then?

****ing liar.

Make up more lies.

Go on... biatch...

watermock
02-13-2010, 03:59 AM
And BTW, If I did say that, I'm freed from here, wallow in your moshpit you sows.

I'll come back when you get a man as coach.

think I'll join the Saints....

HorseHead
02-13-2010, 04:04 AM
It's going to be a long off-season...

azbroncfan
02-13-2010, 04:12 AM
And BTW, If I did say that, I'm freed from here, wallow in your moshpit you sows.

I'll come back when you get a man as coach.

think I'll join the Saints....

Wow the Popov was really kicking his ass late last night.

watermock
02-13-2010, 04:48 AM
No, I'm just sick of the delusional morons here.

I can't wait for free agency, the draft, and Bowlens tight ass.

It's going to be classic fail.

Even better than last year.

baja
02-13-2010, 06:42 AM
That night nurse must be something else.

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Holy crap. It makes me laugh to know whaen I was sitting on the couch drinking beer with my wife watching movies this old racist bigoted moonshine swilling arsehole was getting all enraged with a computer screen.

Good times. I wont insult the forum pet any further before Buff tries to get me banned again.

TexanBob
02-13-2010, 12:53 PM
God help me, my Father told me one thing he couldn't stand.

A Liar or a Thief.

That was worth reading this entire wretched thread for Hilarious!

One thing? :rofl:

Kaylore
02-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Awesome thread. No disrespect to the deceased, btw.

Taco John
02-13-2010, 02:06 PM
It's like a recipe that never fails.

1. Tradgedy Thread
2. Concern comments
3. Critical comment
4. All hell breaks loose

Never fails.

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 02:20 PM
It's like a recipe that never fails.

1. Tradgedy Thread
2. Concern comments
3. Critical comment
4. All hell breaks loose
5. Traffic

Never fails.

:yayaya:

Taco John
02-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I don't know if your constant bickering with Mock is a traffic driver. But good for us if it is, I suppose. It looks like it's here to stay.

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
I don't know if your constant bickering with Mock is a traffic driver. But good for us if it is, I suppose. It looks like it's here to stay.

You are welcome. I doubt it is though. I am part of it and find me annoying.

strafen
02-13-2010, 02:52 PM
This is hilarious.
It's clear to see the personal vendetta existing amongst forum members here who seek each other whenever possible to turn and derail threads into something that at the end, got absolutely nothing to do with the original post...

Los Broncos
02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Mock is on a whole new level, I cant remember him being this much of an asshole.

Hogan11
02-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Mock is on a whole new level, I cant remember him being this much of an a-hole.

You should've been around in the Slap vs. Mock days...this is small potatoes

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 03:45 PM
You should've been around in the Slap vs. Mock days...this is small potatoes

I miss Slap.

The forum member rankings is still top 5 in the best threads ever on this place.

I am a small potato.

A spud.

Los Broncos
02-13-2010, 03:58 PM
I read some of his old stuff, I couldn't stop laughing.

Where he was on the roof after his cat Hilarious!

But I bet Slap and him was awesome, just awesome.

ZONA
02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
No, I'm just sick of the delusional morons here.

I can't wait for free agency, the draft, and Bowlens tight ass.

It's going to be classic fail.

Even better than last year.

7 consecutive posts in a row, I think that is a record. Congrats. !!!

TotallyScrewed
02-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Looks like Mock was right about the wall...

They're raising the wall at that turn and going to stop spraying the track with water to reduce the risk.

watermock
02-14-2010, 08:57 AM
I was precisely correct.

baja
02-14-2010, 09:04 AM
I was precisely correct.

Now if Bowlen started listening we miht field a decent team again.

The main adjustment they did was slow down the course just like I said.

You also said that too.

So I guess you could say the "Crash Test Dummy" got results. Right Mock.

Blueflame
02-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Something needed to be done if the luge track's unsafe.... which given the fatality, it obviously was. A bit late to help the young Olympian, but perhaps the action will prevent future deaths or serious injuries.

Pony Boy
02-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Luger Who Died Was Terrified of Track

BAKURIANI, Georgia—The Georgian luger who died in a horrific training accident hours before the opening of the Vancouver Winter Olympics on Friday told his father he was terrified of the track before doing the run that killed him.
"He called me before the Olympics, three days ago, and he said, 'Dad, I'm scared of one of the turns,' " David Kumaritashvili said in an interview at his house in the small mountain town of Bakuriani on Sunday.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703447704575065492351741522.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

watermock
02-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Burn

Dosn't really matter because the temps raised and the ice got slower, but they did exactly what I said they should do if the conditions persisted, I.E. 97 MPH runs thru turn 6 or 9, don't remember which..