PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think about this bleacher report ?

ChSuperStar
02-12-2010, 10:31 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/343358-fantasy-football-free-agency

Scheff and BM both to cleveland ?

Beantown Bronco
02-12-2010, 10:34 AM
As soon as I saw the "LenDale White to Denver" portion, I threw up all over my computer and couldn't read the rest.

ChSuperStar
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
As soon as I saw the "LenDale White to Denver" portion, I threw up all over my computer and couldn't read the rest.

did you read the whole lendale white portion, it says if McD wants to get out of town.. he will do this :)

They are already talking about running him out of town. I don't wish the guy bad luck, but if he can do a good job i will be happy. If not he would have done lot of damage to a team in 2 yrs than any other head coach could have done.

underrated29
02-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I see scheffy going to balt. Maybe ARI- cleveland could have him for a 4th if we are lucky.

Lendale sucks- he will be released outright this offseason.

I would love us to consider Bryant.

I do not like bleacher report that much. And there is some major bias there too. They remind me to much of BroncoMania.

Rabb
02-12-2010, 10:39 AM
I personally really hate the bleacher report

broncofan7
02-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Denver ó Denver wants to be a more physical running team with bigger linemen and some bigger backs. They might want to get more beef behind Moreno and Buckhalter. The Broncos donít really need a big back, but that wonít stop Josh McDaniels from making even more miscues on his way out of town.

LOL--this guy sounds like ME!

Ray Finkle
02-12-2010, 11:19 AM
LOL--this guy sounds like ME!

no, he's not an asshole :D

ro_50
02-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Bleacher Report is the perfect example of the dwindling world of journalism.

Sites like this has made true journalism vanish.

Requiem
02-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing LenDale White come to Denver.

ColoradoDarin
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
i personally really hate the bleacher report

+1

RunSilentRunDeep
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Bleacher Report is the perfect example of the dwindling world of journalism.

Sites like this has made true journalism vanish.

You're too kind. People may still not be clear the Bleacher Report is a fan site and no one that writes for it has any inside info or journalism training.

colonelbeef
02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
You're too kind. People may still not be clear the Bleacher Report is a fan site and no one that writes for it has any inside info or journalism training.

correct, it's just a crappy fansite.

BroncoMan4ever
02-12-2010, 12:05 PM

remember a few years ago so many on this board were all about drafting White and now the majority would be against even bringing him in as a backup.

also, if we are going to add some beef to the RB corps, I say draft in the 4th or 5th round Blount or Anthony Dixon.

Beantown Bronco
02-12-2010, 12:13 PM
remember a few years ago so many on this board were all about drafting White and now the majority would be against even bringing him in as a backup.

Man, I'll never forget that draft when they showed him hanging out in his living room with about 10 of his gang friends and, when they finally called his name, he jumps up and starts punching himself in the chest and acting all tough. I had no strong feeling about him before that day, but that moment quickly changed that.

Taco John
02-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Hillis is better than Lendale White.

Requiem
02-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Hillis is better than Lendale White.

Not sure I remember Hillis ever running for a thousand yards or getting fifteen touchdowns in a season.

Pick Six
02-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Scheffler to KC might actually have some credibility. They are still looking for the next Tony Gonzalez. I would hate it, but it could happen...

Ray Finkle
02-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Scheffler to KC might actually have some credibility. They are still looking for the next Tony Gonzalez. I would hate it, but it could happen...

depends on what came back to Denver.....Sheff would play 7 games well, 5 games not so, and be hurt for the other 4...

gunns
02-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Not sure I remember Hillis ever running for a thousand yards or getting fifteen touchdowns in a season.

I don't remember him being given the chance. And as far as White, that season, so far, was a flash in the pan.

Taco John
02-12-2010, 01:57 PM

I don't either, but I believe that he's capable of it. I'd rather hold onto Hillis than go after Lendale White.

Pony Boy
02-12-2010, 02:35 PM

Come on...... you are probably a "closet Bleacher report reader" just because you read it doesn't mean you believe it.... I'll admit I've read and enjoyed a few of them and I've been known to thumb through the National Enquirer every now and then....

Hercules Rockefeller
02-12-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't remember him being given the chance.

Yeah, I mean it's not like there was TC and practice. No clue why he was Shanahan's choice of last resort and he couldn't get off the bench with McD. It's all because neither one were willing to give him a chance.

listopencil
02-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Bleacherreport is ****. It's a piece of **** sitting atop a pile of horse****, at the bottom of a hole filled with bull****. It has no journalistic value whatsoever.

Requiem
02-12-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't remember him being given the chance. And as far as White, that season, so far, was a flash in the pan.

White had a good season and then they drafted the best running back in the league. In his first year splitting time with Johnson, he still did quite well. Two good years. This year, Chris Johnson ran for two thousand yards. White is an expendable part for the Titans, but would be a welcomed addition here. He does well around the goal and has a track record to prove that.

He has done more Hillis with the chances he earned. Hillis had time to earn chances, but never did. :wave:

Dudeskey
02-12-2010, 10:56 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/13160000/ngbbs468e88f91ca69.jpg

Florida_Bronco
02-12-2010, 11:24 PM
If they want Scheffler and Marshall then send us some combination of Quinn, Cribbs, Rogers, and draft picks.

24champ
02-12-2010, 11:28 PM

This.

Tombstone RJ
02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
The Belcher Report says it's a "Fantasy Football" article. Am I wrong in thinking this entire article is fantasy? Not sure why peeps here are getting so bent out of shape on a pure fictional piece of writing...

Kaylore
02-12-2010, 11:52 PM
i personally really hate the bleacher report
+3

Lev Vyvanse
02-13-2010, 09:41 AM

+4
What really pisses me off is that google puts it under the News tab.

KipCorrington25
02-13-2010, 10:22 AM

So it's a notch or two above Warpaint Illustrated on the jouralistic totem pole then basically. :twokisses

Rabb
02-15-2010, 07:12 AM
+4
What really pisses me off is that google puts it under the News tab.

yes

and to add to it, there is a jackass I work with that constantly uses their stuff as newsworthy fact-based discussions with the rest of us

I wish death on him every other day or so

kappys
02-15-2010, 08:11 AM
White had a good season and then they drafted the best running back in the league. In his first year splitting time with Johnson, he still did quite well. Two good years. This year, Chris Johnson ran for two thousand yards. White is an expendable part for the Titans, but would be a welcomed addition here. He does well around the goal and has a track record to prove that.

He has done more Hillis with the chances he earned. Hillis had time to earn chances, but never did. :wave:

You've sold me. Bring him in!

BMarsh615
02-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Why do people insist on posting articles from bleacher report? It is just a bunch of blogs from fans who have no real inside sources or anything. You get better opinions from this place than you do there.

JCMElway
02-15-2010, 10:16 AM
did you read the whole lendale white portion, it says if McD wants to get out of town.. he will do this :)

They are already talking about running him out of town. I don't wish the guy bad luck, but if he can do a good job i will be happy. If not he would have done lot of damage to a team in 2 yrs than any other head coach could have done.

I don't understand how people think McD has "done damage" to the Broncos. He's in the first year of a rebuilding project. Shanny had lost his edge here, missed the playoffs three years in a row, the defense was horrendous, and the offense looked pretty between the 20's, but was 17th in scoring.

The defense is already MUCH better and the offense is going to be in its second year with some consistency going forward. And we STILL had the same record as we had the year before.

I'm not saying that McD will have us competing for a Super Bowl yet, but my god, let's give the man and the organization three years or so before final judgments are laid down. The Anti-McD posters around here are a lot like Chicken Little. Trust me folks, the sky is not falling. Try being a Lions fan.

worm
02-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I don't understand how people think McD has "done damage" to the Broncos. He's in the first year of a rebuilding project. Shanny had lost his edge here, missed the playoffs three years in a row, the defense was horrendous, and the offense looked pretty between the 20's, but was 17th in scoring.

The defense is already MUCH better and the offense is going to be in its second year with some consistency going forward. And we STILL had the same record as we had the year before.

I'm not saying that McD will have us competing for a Super Bowl yet, but my god, let's give the man and the organization three years or so before final judgments are laid down. The Anti-McD posters around here are a lot like Chicken Little. Trust me folks, the sky is not falling. Try being a Lions fan.

I think the point was...Josh has broken a lot of glass. If he succeeds, then it was worth it. If not, he will be demonized.

Regardless, he is all in. As he should be.

Josh at least has the strength and belief in his convictions to act. Decisively. Even if I don't agree with some of his decision-making, I admire him for his fortitude.

Rabb
02-15-2010, 10:38 AM
I think the point was...Josh has broken a lot of glass. If he succeeds, then it was worth it. If not, he will be demonized.

Regardless, he is all in. As he should be.

Josh at least has the strength and belief in his convictions to act. Decisively. Even if I don't agree with some of his decision-making, I admire him for his fortitude.

I think this is a great post