PDA

View Full Version : OT: MLB The Show 10......wow

Pontius Pirate
02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIcxlwbWa3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIcxlwbWa3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Fusionfrontman
02-11-2010, 05:21 PM
It just feels different. What system is that for? It is very smooth. Last years for PS3 was good... but it was arcade-like at times.

v2micca
02-11-2010, 05:22 PM
The presentation is definitely an improvement over last year's offering. Verlander's pitching motion is very convincing. Looks just like him. The only thing that looks slightly off is the motion of the ball right after it leaves his hand. It almost looks like it kind of teleports from his hand to its position at the beginning of the arc to the plate. With how good everything else looks, its a small detail that just jumps out.

Natedog24
02-11-2010, 05:43 PM
MLB 10 The Show's release day is pretty much my official unofficial first day of Spring. Ridiculous how many hours I put into last years game...

Fusionfrontman
02-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah me too Natedogg. I played every game of my franchise mode. I need to learn to play 1/3 or 2/4 games in a series. It took me until Madden 10 came out. My problem is, I want it to be like a real baseball season so i play every game. Oh well.

Los Broncos
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
From the looks of it this might be greatest baseball ever made.

The old Dreamcast games were pretty sweet but this takes the cake.

TheChamp24
02-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, MLB the Show is the best baseball franchise out there.
I love their Road to the Show mode, made me a pitcher last year that ended up being the best pitcher of all time :)

Los Broncos
02-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Yeah, MLB the Show is the best baseball franchise out there.
I love their Road to the Show mode, made me a pitcher last year that ended up being the best pitcher of all time :)

I did that **** with MLB 07, created a whole team that was the greatest of all time.

Its just crazy how you're created players own.