Elway is NUMBER 1.

I don't remember the other 9.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/top-10-qbs-all-time#sport=NFL&photo=10893561

PRBronco
02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I have a new favourite columnist :)

colonelbeef
02-11-2010, 01:23 PM
That is a good list, he thinks about the position the same way that I do.

TheReverend
02-11-2010, 01:30 PM
I'd be hard pressed to change anything on that list.

NFLBRONCO
02-11-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure I'd put Brady in top 10 but, his rings and post season record is good.

tsiguy96
02-11-2010, 01:32 PM
its nice to see manning brought down to earth. even i was overrating him for a bit. choker and weiny are 2 of his negative points, id love to see him take 1/3 of the hits elway took. most sacked QB of all time right?

TheReverend
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
its nice to see manning brought down to earth. even i was overrating him for a bit. choker and weiny are 2 of his negative points, id love to see him take 1/3 of the hits elway took. most sacked QB of all time right?

Peyton Manning's weiny!

NFLBRONCO
02-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Do you think Manning and Marino deserve the list? Reg season stats yes but, neither are stellar in post season money time.

tsiguy96
02-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Peyton Manning's weiny!

why the **** did i spell it like that.

excuse me as i finish drinking with mock.

we each had one.

http://www.chrisfrog.com/party/images/everclear.jpg

ColoradoDarin
02-11-2010, 01:41 PM
I have a new favourite columnist :)

Don't be so quick. Whitlock said (after he was selected) that Floyd Little shouldn't be in the HoF

Bronco Rob
02-11-2010, 01:46 PM
John KING Elway

Tremendous athleticism. He was Vince Young except he could throw it accurately to any place on the field. Defensive coordinators and safeties feared his long arm so much that running backs Gaston Green, Bobby Humphrey and Sammy Winder all earned Pro Bowl berths taking handoffs from Elway. But the myth is Elway benefitted from Terrell Davis and Davis didn't benefit from Elway. Made the Broncos relevant and dangerous for 16 straight years.

:sunshine:

PRBronco
02-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Don't be so quick. Whitlock said (after he was selected) that Floyd Little shouldn't be in the HoF

Whitloooooock! WHIIIIIITLOOOOOOCK!!!! We're back to being mortal enemies.

PRBronco
02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
John KING Elway

Tremendous athleticism. He was Vince Young except he could throw it accurately to any place on the field. Defensive coordinators and safeties feared his long arm so much that running backs Gaston Green, Bobby Humphrey and Sammy Winder all earned Pro Bowl berths taking handoffs from Elway. But the myth is Elway benefitted from Terrell Davis and Davis didn't benefit from Elway. Made the Broncos relevant and dangerous for 16 straight years.

Can't wait to get back to that.

bronco militia
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
OK, let me do one more thing before I explain to you why Floyd Little, Russ Grimm and Rickey Jackson have no business with a bust in Canton, Ohio. Let me explain to you why there is virtually no media debate or criticism of football hall of fame candidates and the selection process.

Read more: Process for voting on football hall is broken - KansasCity.com

fatlock can still kiss my ass

Hamrob
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Do you think Manning and Marino deserve the list? Reg season stats yes but, neither are stellar in post season money time.

Yes, they definitely do...and top 10 at that! This is what I heard many say about Elway for the first 14yrs of his career! It was crap.

They're both great QB's. JE choked several times in Superbowls regardless of the fact that he was the sole reason we ever got there.

Manning taking that team to the Superbowl says alot about how good he is. They had two starting rookie receivers and their Oline sucks!

bronco militia
02-11-2010, 02:27 PM

Manning taking that team to the Superbowl says alot about how good he is. They had two starting rookie receivers and their Oline sucks!

the colts OL sucks? since when?

Hamrob
02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Don't be so quick. Whitlock said (after he was selected) that Floyd Little shouldn't be in the HoFHe doesn't based on today's standards...he certainly did when compared to players from his time!

bronco militia
02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
The hall of fame senior committee selected Floyd Little, his 6,300 yards and 3.9-yard average over nine years. Little never played a postseason game. Larry Johnson (6,200, 4.4) is likely to finish with better numbers.

Read more: Process for voting on football hall is broken - KansasCity.com

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/jason_whitlock/story/1732043-p2.html

comparing Little to LJ? what an ass

tsiguy96
02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
its dumb to compare his numbers to numbers of guys today. game is not the same, players are not the same. compare little to the players of his time.

misturanderson
02-11-2010, 05:40 PM
the colts OL sucks? since when?

They were so terrible in the superbowl that they helped their team get 99 yards and 1 TD (vs. 51 and 0 for the saints) at a 5.2 yard/carry average and allowed 0 sacks. What a bunch of terrible losers. It's obviously their fault that Manning threw an INT while he was getting no pressure whatsoever from a blitzing defense.

They are just being made a scapegoat so that people can still pretend that Manning didn't choke away the game. They want to maintain the illusion that he is the greatest of all time, like he was being made out to be the entire year leading up to the SB.

~Crash~
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure I'd put Brady in top 10 but, his rings and post season record is good.

I want to see what he does with the rest of his carrier after cheating .:wiggle:

~Crash~
02-11-2010, 05:56 PM
its dumb to compare his numbers to numbers of guys today. game is not the same, players are not the same. compare little to the players of his time.

that and his total yards

KCStud
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
FATlock is garbage. I'm very surprised he didn't have Jeff George as number 1. He was ALWAYS on George's nutsack every year.

Bronco Rob
02-12-2010, 04:12 AM
:thumbsup: