PDA

View Full Version : Smoke, Fire and Twitter (Another Orton Rumor)

Pages : 1 [2]

HAT
02-09-2010, 11:41 PM
So your compelling body of evidence is your opinion and self righteous attitude. That was worth the wait. You are a meth-alley and moonshine (and one more item) away from mock. Well done.

If that ain't Rep worthy I just don't know what is....:strong:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-10-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm just curious (and have only skimmed this ridiculous thread):

Has Josina ever gotten anything right? Ever? I'm asking a legit question here, because if she has, I've completely missed it in the cloud of bull**** and poor writing she leaves behind.

If she has, I'd... well, I'd just love to see it. Seems like all of her content is hearsay and conjecture with VERY little to back it up, and further, she has an obvious hatred towards McDaniels. That's her right, of course, but she's posing as an objective observer and inserts herself into the discussion every time because everything she writes is "smthng I just hrd frm a src & hve bn chrgd w lokin n2 smthn." There's NO substance there. How has this been debated for 11 pages?

TonyR
02-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Has Josina ever gotten anything right? Ever?

How has this been debated for 11 pages?

You haven't heard? She proved that Buff has been right all along. Nobody wants to play or coach for McHitler. Buff has proof, he'll be along with it any time now, and broncosteven will be holding his hand.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-10-2010, 07:34 AM
You haven't heard? She proved that Buff has been right all along. Nobody wants to play or coach for McHitler. Buff has proof, he'll be along with it any time now, and broncosteven will be holding his hand.

Yeah, I mean, I saw that argument. But I'm serious here.

Has Josina ever gotten a story RIGHT?

plz prvd prf.

CEH
02-10-2010, 07:57 AM

plz prvd prf.

She is ridiculed for her writing but see broke the Travis Henry supsenion back in '07 and she broke the fact Larry Johnson had a boken bone in his foot and would miss the '08 season so she is tuned into the African American community here in town and around the league

You just need to figure out how to filter out her facebook banter to some real nuggets she may be throwing out there.

TheReverend
02-10-2010, 07:58 AM

plz prvd prf.

She was actually the person who broke and the driving source of further details of the water pill steroid thing and Travis Henry popping his drug test too. Since then... it seems more sensationalism for sure

elsid13
02-10-2010, 08:02 AM
She also broke the story about Champ and Thomas failing the fitness test, and was the first to have reaction from Marshall, Doom and Scheffer on the Cutler trade.

She has tendency to be TMZ at times, but she does have contacts and does have nuggets

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-10-2010, 08:19 AM
She also broke the story about Champ and Thomas failing the fitness test, and was the first to have reaction from Marshall, Doom and Scheffer on the Cutler trade.

She has tendency to be TMZ at times, but she does have contacts and does have nuggets

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Like I said, I honestly didn't recall her ever giving anything of substance. Probably because most of it is packaged in Twitter-speak.

Dagmar
02-10-2010, 09:02 AM

plz prvd prf.

nt prf mst b evdnc

underrated29
02-10-2010, 10:12 AM
She also broke the story that Miss Lippys car is green.

And Billy likes Soda.

DenverBrit
02-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Seriously. What kind of agent, presumably in town to meet with the Broncos, would shoot himself in the foot by trashing the HC to a gossip columnist?

Someone not wanting to be a sports agent comes to mind.

PRBronco
02-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Seriously. What kind of agent, presumably in town to meet with the Broncos, would shoot himself in the foot by trashing the HC to a gossip columnist?

Someone not wanting to be a sports agent comes to mind.

Someone dying for a sandwich with a horse faced shemale?

OABB
02-10-2010, 11:10 AM
She also broke the story that Miss Lippys car is green.

And Billy likes Soda.

The nib high janitor would do a much better job than Josina actually.

Bronco Yoda
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqxffqCDSs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqxffqCDSs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-10-2010, 07:09 PM
The nib high janitor would do a much better job than Josina actually.

Nibb High Football rules!

underrated29
02-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Nibb High Football rules!

LOL- I repped him with that exact thing.

broncocalijohn
02-13-2010, 11:57 AM
what I find amazing is this got to be 4 pages long.

seems it didnt stop there. I have no idea how this got past 10 pages but I will soon find out. Leave the Mane for 2 days and you miss a lifetime.

BroncoBuff
02-13-2010, 12:44 PM
seems it didnt stop there. I have no idea how this got past 10 pages but I will soon find out. Leave the Mane for 2 days and you miss a lifetime.

Remember: I carried this thread on my back for two or three pages, me and baja anyway (seiously baja, that apology?). So don't forget me when you're passing out kudos for this thng ...

Broncoman13
02-13-2010, 12:49 PM

She was also the one that broke the news about Ayers and Moreno being far apart in contract talks when ESPN and Williamson were saying the deal was done.

Most of her stuff is right she just can't back it b/c players won't go on record for obvious reasons. If she was such a hack guys like Champ Bailey and Rod Smith wouldn't talk to her at all.

I do agree that her stuff comes off like a teenager is writing it and it does have the TMZ like feel to it... but she's been right a lot more often than people would like to give her credit for.

The other thing that bothers me about her is her obvious hatred for McD. Her questions to Hillis were purposely trying to lead him to say something that would have put him in an even worse place with McD.

Dagmar
02-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Remember: I carried this thread on my back for two or three pages, me and baja anyway (seiously baja, that apology?). So don't forget me when you're passing out kudos for this thng ...

He doesn't owe you an apology because you NEVER provided us with links to your MOUNTAIN of proof!!

are we going for 20?

DenverBrit
02-13-2010, 03:42 PM

You take yourself and this board too seriously. ;)

baja
02-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Remember: I carried this thread on my back for two or three pages, me and baja anyway (<b>seiously baja, that apology?</b>). So don't forget me when you're passing out kudos for this thng ...

Here's my apology Buff.

I am sorry to hear that you somehow think you deserve an apology from me.

BTW Beat that thumb sucking thing yet?

Cito Pelon
02-15-2010, 09:03 AM
You just don't want to see, that's fine. But there is ample evidence if you're willing to look.

Interesting how everyone flocks to disagree ... I've said this before, and it's so true: Harsh attacks against opinions you disagree with is a sign of insecurity in your own position.

Jeez, dude, you went from 'compelling evidence' to 'ample evidence' pretty quick. The next step down is 'some evidence', then the next step down is a plea-bargain. ;)

I'll agree there is 'some evidence' one can use as proof of your position.

Cito Pelon
02-15-2010, 09:27 AM
See, this is what I'm talking about. You guys are smarter than this ... cool your jets and think about it: Which is more likely, these numerous and specific individualized explanations for each separate departure (and looming departure)? Or is it more likely that the atmosphere has changed in a way that many wish to leave? I shouldn't have to explain this. It's not PROOF that my position is the correct one, but it's pretty good evidence it very well might be.

People didn't leave Shanahan like this ... he fired DCs, sure, in the end that was probably his downfall. But I don't recall players and coaches leaving like this.

And YET AGAIN: Josh's approach might work once we get some pieces in place, I hope it does. But from a practical, logical standpoint, the personnel losses we've sustained will hurt: We now need a QBOTF and a #1 WR. The resources we're now compelled to expend to replace these guys could better have been used elsewhere.

OK, I was wrong - the next evidenciary step down was not 'some evidence', but 'pretty good evidence'.

This has been very entertaining. Sorry to bump it, but I missed all this banter the first time around!

I love ya, Buff. Lawyerese/sophistry at it's finest. This is why I've called you the Omane's sophist.

baja
02-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Jeez, dude, you went from 'compelling evidence' to 'ample evidence' pretty quick. The next step down is 'some evidence', then the next step down is a plea-bargain. ;)

I'll agree there is 'some evidence' one can use as proof of your position.

So it went from compelling evidence to ample evidence to pretty good evidence.

Buff can you see why some of us call you an easily swayed fence sitter? ;D

Doesn't mean we don't love ya. Doesn't mean we do either.;D

Cito Pelon
02-15-2010, 10:36 AM
So it went from compelling evidence to ample evidence to pretty good evidence.

Doesn't mean we don't love ya. Doesn't mean we do either.;D

Buff is actually pretty good arguing his points. He probably doesn't bring his A game here. Man, he'll fight tooth and nail once he stakes out a position, gives ground grudgingly. He'll settle, but at the same time he'll still try to make his opponent look like the loser. Very competitive dude.

It's mostly sophistry, but we all sprinkle in a little truth in an attempt to float a fallacy, used a straw man argument, right? Buff is very entertaining and has kept the board alive at times with his propensity to be hyperbolic with fallacies clothed in logic, hidden by walls of stonewalling, and abetted by not only presenting straw men, but by inflaming straw man arguments in their own regard. All in an attempt to discredit the previous assertions by attacking those pretensions.

And that proves my first point, correct? It's obvious, because one doesn't present a straw man argument without expecting it to be attacked in order to bring the weaknesses of said argument to fruition.

Dang, I think I just did a Buff there. ;D

J/K, Buff, we've had our differences, but you're a dynamite poster.

BroncoBuff
02-15-2010, 10:57 AM

No. Like lots of what you say, it's just angry dissonance to me. Like here: "fence sitter"? Sorry, but I've been consistent straight down the line on every one of the opinions stated in here.

And "thumb sucker," eh? As juvenile an insult as it sounds, one of no less than a dozen personal attacks thrown my way in this thread alone. I truly hope you guys get along better in person with people who disagree with you.

baja
02-15-2010, 11:08 AM
No. Like lots of what you say, it's just angry dissonance to me. Like here: "fence sitter"? Sorry, but I've been consistent straight down the line on every one of the opinions stated in here.

And "thumb sucker," eh? As juvenile an insult as it sounds, one of no less than a dozen personal attacks thrown my way in this thread alone. I truly hope you guys get along better in person with people who disagree with you.

I never insult you

BroncoBuff
02-15-2010, 11:13 AM
It's mostly sophistry, but we all sprinkle in a little truth in an attempt to float a fallacy, used a straw man argument, right? Buff is very entertaining and has kept the board alive at times with his propensity to be hyperbolic with fallacies clothed in logic, hidden by walls of stonewalling, and abetted by not only presenting straw men, but by inflaming straw man arguments in their own regard. All in an attempt to discredit the previous assertions by attacking those pretensions.

And that proves my first point, correct? It's obvious, because one doesn't present a straw man argument without expecting it to be attacked in order to bring the weaknesses of said argument to fruition.

Dang, I think I just did a Buff there. ;D

That's way too funny ... a masterpiece of comedic mockery :~ohyah!:

BroncoBuff
02-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Just a word of warning for you haters with the personal attacks ... thumbsuckers or not, take heed: There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is SoCalBronco.

Ya'll be cool.

Dagmar
02-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Just a word of warning for you haters with the personal attacks ... thumbsuckers or not, take heed: There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is SoCalBronco.

Ya'll be cool.

You mean the mod who bans people with complete inconsistency?

If tsiguy deserved that, mock and I should be banned. So should multiple other posters. You just love it because tsiguy sits on the opposite side of the fence to you. ****ing pathetic.

Cito Pelon
02-15-2010, 12:12 PM
That's way too funny ... a masterpiece of comedic mockery :~ohyah!:

I started watching that mash-eared nerd in your avatar and picked up a few tips.

DBroncos4life
02-15-2010, 06:26 PM
You mean the mod who bans people with complete inconsistency?

If tsiguy deserved that, mock and I should be banned. So should multiple other posters. You just love it because tsiguy sits on the opposite side of the fence to you. ****ing pathetic.

You act like the only reason tsiguy got banned is because he is a McD supporter. To my knowledge I have never seen anyone do or say what tsiguy said in a birthday thread. He took his real Broncos fan act too far and he paid the price. You know damn well that if anyone acted like that in any other Bday thread they would get the ax as well. You are just trying to make this personal about Mock. If you want mock gone then just place him on ignore, but to me it seems like you would rather just spend your time bashing him in public like he needs your help to make him look bad.

broncosteven
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
You act like the only reason tsiguy got banned is because he is a McD supporter. To my knowledge I have never seen anyone do or say what tsiguy said in a birthday thread. He took his real Broncos fan act too far and he paid the price. You know damn well that if anyone acted like that in any other Bday thread they would get the ax as well. You are just trying to make this personal about Mock. If you want mock gone then just place him on ignore, but to me it seems like you would rather just spend your time bashing him in public like he needs your help to make him look bad.

This dudes act is getting old. All you have to do is read the Atlas birthday thread to get the whole story rather than drag it into other threads and bag the decision endlessly which is something that TSI got banned for.

DBroncos4life
02-15-2010, 07:08 PM
This dudes act is getting old. All you have to do is read the Atlas birthday thread to get the whole story rather than drag it into other threads and bag the decision endlessly which is something that TSI got banned for.

Dagmar and Mock have a bad history of saying some pretty poor things to each other. Dagmar doesn't seem to even get that the only thing Atlas has done is stop posting here. Blueflame even told Dagmar that unprovoked acts like that in a posters birthday thread will not be allowed. It should have ended there and I agree that it shouldn't be dragged into other threads.

broncosteven
02-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Dagmar and Mock have a bad history of saying some pretty poor things to each other. Dagmar doesn't seem to even get that the only thing Atlas has done is stop posting here. Blueflame even told Dagmar that unprovoked acts like that in a posters birthday thread will not be allowed. It should have ended there and I agree that it shouldn't be dragged into other threads.

It is all in the Birthday thread. People don't get it they have their own vendatta's and can't let it go.

2 of the biggest provokers on both sides of the coin have been banned and it should send a message to all posters here that they are not going to accept that kind of behavior and yet it persists. Some people don't get it.

Broncomutt
02-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Watermock = Q
Dagmar = u

Broncoman13
02-15-2010, 09:04 PM
So who is banned?

DBroncos4life
02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
So who is banned?

tsiguy for post 5

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89379

Dagmar
02-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Watermock = Q
Dagmar = u

I have no idea what this means.

:kiss:

UberBroncoMan
02-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Wow... is that two big names that have been banned in the last few days? Well frequent posters that is.