PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Marshall mock draft

Elway777
02-07-2010, 12:31 PM
This draft is less crazy with two trades. The Broncos trade Scheffler to Bengals for a 3 rounder.The Broncos trade Marcus Thomas to Detroit for a 5 rounder.

1 . Sam Bradford, Bradford fall and Denver just cann't pass up drafting him

2. Maurkice Pouncey, Best center in draft.

3a. Tyson Aluala, I really like what I saw from him at senior bowl. Strong against the run plus a decent pass rusher. He also has experience in 3-4.

3b Andre Roberts, might of been the best receiver at Senior bowl and perfect slot receiver and punt returner. I think he plays like Greg Jennings.

4. Arthur Moats, he is in the James Harrison mold. Fast pass rusher that had 11 sacks and 23.5 tackles for loss last year.

5. Chis Scott, Drafted to play left guard but did good at tackle in senior bowl.

6. Mike Williams , second round receiver but falls because character issues.

7.Patrick Stoudimire, small school corner but has 4.4 speed .

Undrafted free agents, Matt Dodge, Leroy Vann, Deji Karim. Kevin Haslam,and Marshall Newhouse.

The broncos also Sign Ryan Pickett and Justice Banner as free agents to beef up the defensive line.
They sign Ellis Hobbs to play 4 corner
they resign Holliday, Dumervil, Marshall, and Kuper.

PRBronco
02-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Lol "Justice Banner"? Did you write this up in Word first?

I like the Citadel receiver. Don't like Alualu, I like taller DEs in the 3-4. Same problem I have with Brian Price. I'd be crazy about both if we had a 4-3 though.

OBF1
02-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Do you really think the oft injured Sheffler brings a 3rd rounder from anyone???

I am also calling Maurkice Pouncey out. I am a total Gator fan and have not missed a down for the past 3 seasons. A family friend plays OL for the Gators so I have been watching the line quite a bit. Pouncey is a good player, but he is not a game changer in my opinion. His play has been elevated due to may things.

1) Having his twin brother playing next to him for 3 years in college
2) Having a monster line surrounding him for 3 years ( The Gator starting line is bigger than most Pro lines)
3) Tim Tebow taking the snaps
4) Urban Meyers calling the plays (Spread offence)

This proceeding post is the opinion of CBF1. The NCAA, Florida Gators and the Orangemane do not condem nor approve of this post.

Requiem
02-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Meh. I don't like that mock. A+ for creativity. Elway777, you are the king of draft ideas.

gyldenlove
02-07-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't see Bradford sliding by Buffalo and Washington, but if it does happen we should jump on him.

Elway777
02-08-2010, 12:40 AM
U-tube video of Andre Roberts
http://www.youtube.com/user/BULLDOGPWR#p/c/015B9960BC9BA9A9/1/xCwMAWJYaVM

NFLBRONCO
02-08-2010, 12:55 AM
I think Denver should consider Spiller or Dez Bryant the NFL is evolving to mass weapons more teams will copy NO.

ludo21
02-08-2010, 10:28 AM
No way Thomas will get a 5th or Sheffler a 3rd.

Good ideas and I like the positions you picked.

ColoradoBuff
02-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Like the first 2 picks...after that, not so sure! but like Req said...A for effort my friend!

SonOfLe-loLang
02-11-2010, 01:10 PM
I think Marcus Thomas slept with Elway777's sister and left her or something. He'sbeen hell bent on getting rid of him for 2 seasons now