PDA

View Full Version : UFC 109...where can I find it in HD?

Boobs McGee
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM
I have comcast, and once again, it doesn't appear to be showing in HD. wtf?

I don't really understand their thinking here, and from what I remember, their last THREE fights haven't been in HD on comcast. Does anyone know why that is? Also, is there a way I can order it through some other venue in HD?

I'd really like to see an old man beatdown by Randy in high definition.

thanks in advance

OBF1
02-06-2010, 04:47 PM
They did not go HD because the fighters are REAL old and they do not want to chance people getting turned off by all the wrinkles.

elsid13
02-06-2010, 04:49 PM
I have comcast, and once again, it doesn't appear to be showing in HD. wtf?

I don't really understand their thinking here, and from what I remember, their last THREE fights haven't been in HD on comcast. Does anyone know why that is? Also, is there a way I can order it through some other venue in HD?

I'd really like to see an old man beatdown by Randy in high definition.

thanks in advance

Lucky you are getting the fight at all. My cable provider is still showing UFC 108.

Boobs McGee
02-06-2010, 07:13 PM
lol cbf1

elsid, who do you have? That's crazy, I was lookin at their website, and I thought EVERYBODY at least carried it....sucks for you man

elsid13
02-06-2010, 07:16 PM
lol cbf1

elsid, who do you have? That's crazy, I was lookin at their website, and I thought EVERYBODY at least carried it....sucks for you man

Cox. It showing 108 only. I think that they failed to program the next fight because of the storm.

SouthStndJunkie
02-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Here is the Randy Couture and Mark Coleman fight if anyone is interested:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KipCorrington25
02-06-2010, 10:26 PM
I emailed Comcast abotu this a while back and they gave me this response:

We apologize for this inconvenience. This has been a known issue and our
technical team is working on providing the HD version of pay-per-view
shows and events, including UFC. We have been getting customer
complaints on this, since the HD version of UFC is available in other
states.