PDA

View Full Version : LT: I've played my last game as a Charger

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
LaDainian Tomlinson said Thursday that he's come to terms with the fact that he won't be back in San Diego in 2010.

"I'm not coming back," Tomlinson said. "I've accepted it." The future Hall of Famer said of his time with the Chargers that the "the football part is fun, but the business part sucks." LT doesn't know when he'll be released, but his agent will likely call the team to "expediate the process."

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/35242997/sports/player_news

Killericon
02-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Moreno/Tomlinson for President!

Just kidding. I kinda hope he retires, but that'll never happen.

PRBronco
02-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Someone suggested in another thread that the Pats will pick him, makes a lot of sense.

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Someone suggested in another thread that the Pats will pick him, makes a lot of sense.

I think he will retire.... No one will pay him what he wants.

watermock
02-04-2010, 03:05 PM
He was a rare talent till he messed up his toe.

Beantown Bronco
02-04-2010, 03:08 PM

After what he said (several times) about Bill Belichick to the press? I wouldn't be so sure.

boltaneer
02-04-2010, 03:08 PM
It's too bad he won't take a paycut and finish his career here.

Thanks for the memories, LT! See ya in Canton.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I looked at the playoff stats and became sick to my stomach.

LT in 7 career post season games rushed for 327 yards (only one 100+ yard game), which is an average of 46 yards per game. He had a 3.4 yards per carry average, and he didn't accomplish anything. Those are bad numbers.

TD in 8 career post season games rushed for 1,140 yards (7 consecutive 100+ yard games, a NFL record), which is an average of 142 yards per game (a NFL record). He had a 5.59 yards per carry average (a NFL record). He has two Super Bowl rings (100+ yards in both games) and a Super Bowl MVP.

With all that said, LT is a lock for the Hall of Fame while TD might not get in.

WTF!!!!

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 03:19 PM

LT in 7 career post season games rushed for 327 yards (only one 100+ yard game), which is an average of 46 yards per game. He had a 3.4 yards per carry average, and he didn't accomplish anything. Those are bad numbers.

TD in 8 career post season games rushed for 1,140 yards (7 consecutive 100+ yard games, a NFL record), which is an average of 142 yards per game (a NFL record). He had a 5.59 yards per carry average (a NFL record). He has two Super Bowl rings (100+ yards in both games) and a Super Bowl MVP.

With all that said, LT is a lock for the Hall of Fame while TD might not get in.

WTF!!!!

Not just a lock but first ballot lock along with Manning and Brady....

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 03:23 PM

WTF!!!!

LT was playing hurt in three of those games and this year the running game stunk. The HOF dont count playoff stats as official stats and TD dont have the numbers to get in, but he was a good one when he was healthy.

As for LT going to the Pats....i can see that. All of our great players go there to get a ring (Seau, Harrison, and possibly LT)....and i hope he gets a ring but not at our expense if we are facing his team.

PRBronco
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
After what he said (several times) about Bill Belichick to the press? I wouldn't be so sure.

Oh yeah good point.

Taco John
02-04-2010, 03:28 PM
It's too bad he won't take a paycut and finish his career here.

Thanks for the memories, LT! See ya in Canton.

There is absolutely no way that LT should be in Canton ahead of TD.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:29 PM
LT was playing hurt in three of those games and this year the running game stunk. (excuse for LT)The HOF dont count playoff stats as official stats and TD dont have the numbers to get in, but he was a good one when he was healthy. (excuse against TD)

As for LT going to the Pats....i can see that. All of our great players go there to get a ring (Seau, Harrison, and possibly LT)....and i hope he gets a ring but not at our expense if we are facing his team.

Nice spin.

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
There is absolutely no way that LT should be in Canton ahead of TD.

No argument from me on that but I guarantee LT will be a first ballot lock for the HOF.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Nice spin.

Just the truth. I have no idea why anybody would argue TD should be in the HOF before LT. Davis dont have the numbers and that is all there is to it and the numbers he does have he didnt do it long enough. So he won 2 SB's...Timmy Smith has 1 and set a record.

I guess opposing fans will argue anything in favor of their own players whether or not they actually think it is valid.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 03:35 PM
LT was playing hurt in three of those games and this year the running game stunk. The HOF dont count playoff stats as official stats and TD dont have the numbers to get in, but he was a good one when he was healthy.

Talk about BS. TD had injuries too. In '97 he was questionable against the Chiefs (No. 1 seed) with bad ribs from the week before, when he put up 184 yards in three quarters against the Jags. Against one of the toughest defenses in the league he ran for 100+ yards and 2 TDs.

Okay, LT was banged up for three games. What about the other four? You have ready made excuses for those too?

And it would be pretty dumb not to include the playoff numbers when voting for the HOF. So it is more important to rack up regular season stats, when a lot of the opponents suck, but it's not important to do it in the post season, when it matters the most, against nothing but good teams? That makes no sense.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Just the truth. I have no idea why anybody would argue TD should be in the HOF before LT. Davis dont have the numbers and that is all there is to it and the numbers he does have he didnt do it long enough.

I guess opposing fans will argue anything in favor of their own players whether or not they actually think it is valid.

Based on numbers Sharpe should have been a first ballot...

Based on numbers 75% of the guys wouldn't/shouldn't be in the HOF too.

Sorry to shoot a hole in your ideas though.

You also can't argue postseason is not important... Superbowl rings are the MOST IMPORTANT HOF qualifier.. TD has 2, LT has cried a lot though.

Flex Gunmetal
02-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Just the truth. I have no idea why anybody would argue TD should be in the HOF before LT. Davis dont have the numbers and that is all there is to it and the numbers he does have he didnt do it long enough. So he won 2 SB's...Timmy Smith has 1 and set a record.

Except LT was straight garbage when it mattered most, as opposed to TD, who led his teams to postseason victory.
LT literally accomplished nothing other than decent reg. season stats.
TD did so much more than LT in so much less time.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Talk about BS. TD had injuries too. In '97 he was questionable against the Chiefs (No. 1 seed) with bad ribs from the week before, when he put up 184 yards in three quarters against the Jags. Against one of the toughest defenses in the league he ran for 100+ yards and 2 TDs.

Okay, LT was banged up for three games. What about the other four? You have ready made excuses for those too?

And it would be pretty dumb not to include the playoff numbers when voting for the HOF. So it is more important to rack up regular season stats, when a lot of the opponents suck, but it's not important to do it in the post season, when it matters the most, against nothing but good teams? That makes no sense.

He had well over 100 against NE in one of them. I dont know his numbers in the playoffs. He could have 10 yards and i wouldnt care if we won. I do know he had a injured knee in two of them and a pulled tendon last year.

Again....dont know why you guys are getting worked up. TD was a great RB for a few years but a few years wont get you in the HOF today. It did in the 60'2 or 70's...and who knows, he may still but he isnt in any way shape or form more deserving than LT.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
He had well over 100 against NE in one of them. I dont know his numbers in the playoffs. He could have 10 yards and i wouldnt care if we won. I do know he had a injured knee in two of them and a pulled tendon last year.

Again....dont know why you guys are getting worked up. TD was a great RB for a few years but a few years wont get you in the HOF today. It did in the 60'2 or 70's...and who knows, he may still but he isnt in any way shape or form more deserving than LT.

2 rings in a couple years >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fantasy Football Scoring Champion

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 03:45 PM

LT hasn't come close to TD's accomplishments. Two Super Bowl rings, a Super Bowl MVP, and all of the most meaningful playoff records for a RB.

The game is about winning titles, and LT did nothing to help his teams do that, while TD was a driving force to his teams doing it.

I bet you right now LT would trade his career for TD's.

Flex Gunmetal
02-04-2010, 03:45 PM

Actually in every way, shape, and form he's more deserving than LT. But that's my opinion, I care about production and winning.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:47 PM
LT hasn't come close to TD's accomplishments. Two Super Bowl rings, a Super Bowl MVP, and all of the most meaningful playoff records for a RB.

The game is about winning titles, and LT did nothing to help his teams do that, while TD was a driving force to his teams doing it.

I bet you right now LT would trade his career for TD's.

I'd go so far as to say every RB in the league this year would trade their careers for TD's straight up.

Boltjolt
Except LT was straight garbage when it mattered most, as opposed to TD, who led his teams to postseason victory.
LT literally accomplished nothing other than decent reg. season stats.
TD did so much more than LT in so much less time.

:giggle:...ok pal, how many records doe's TD own? Getting to the superbowl is a team sport and Davis didnt lead them there by himself. There is that HOF QB you had.

Should of known to try and have a football conversation about LT not coming back to SD and somehow getting it turned into a "TD should be in the HOF before LT".

Nobody outside of this forum will agree with you but im sure you cant be convinced.

watermock
Well it's Floyd Little to get screwed this week.

He ran behind a pretty poor OL, and no real QB.

If postseason stats don't count, why are so many SB champs in the HOF?

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Actually in every way, shape, and form he's more deserving than LT. But that's my opinion, I care about production and winning.

Well then you are just football ignorant. Like LT wasnt productive ad didnt win :oyvey:

We have posters like you in our forums too.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Man you're out to lunch. You want to hang your hat on a 123 yards in a losing effort? And that was his only good game.

Of course you don't know the numbers. You don't want to look them up. It's scary.

Just to let you know, the Broncos were 7-1 with TD in the playoffs. The Chargers were 3-4 with LT. Really looking at it, I don't see how they even won 3 games with the numbers that he put up. In games that they won he rushed for 42, 28, and 25. Damn, that guy sucks when it matters the most. Kind of like that team.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:52 PM
:giggle:...ok pal, how many records doe's TD own? Getting to the superbowl is a team sport and Davis didnt lead them there by himself. There is that HOF QB you had.

Should of known to try and have a football conversation about LT not coming back to SD and somehow getting it turned into a "TD should be in the HOF before LT".

Nobody outside of this forum will agree with you but im sure you cant be convinced.

1) 2 Rings more than TD, and a Superbowl MVP as equivalent to many records in EVERYONES opinions. TEAM SPORT GOES BOTH WAYS BUDDY, argument null and void. RB's depend explicitly on their Oline and passing game, and defense to keep them producing...

2) You're the mental midget in this discussion.

3) EVERYONE will, except for people that are mad that TD won more rings IN THEIR HOUSE, than their franchise has won in its history.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Based on numbers Sharpe should have been a first ballot...

Based on numbers 75% of the guys wouldn't/shouldn't be in the HOF too.

Sorry to shoot a hole in your ideas though.

You also can't argue postseason is not important... Superbowl rings are the MOST IMPORTANT HOF qualifier.. TD has 2, LT has cried a lot though.

I didnt say it wasnt important but he dont have the other numbers to go with it. You guys crack me up....LT isnt deserving?

Well hey,Timmy Smith has a ring and set a record in the superbowl for most yards and i think he even won the MVP...if only he had 4 1,000+ yard seasons to go with it.....he would be up there with LT too by your standards.

Time to go, you guys are irrational today. Where are the reasonable posters at?

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Well then you are just football ignorant. Like LT wasnt productive ad didnt win :oyvey:

Ask the Pats how going 18-1 felt.

It doesn't matter if you don't show up when it matters most.

Flex Gunmetal
02-04-2010, 03:55 PM

Did you know that the regular season extends into the postseason?
The wins that matter most come after the regular season.

Do you have any idea what kind of team the SB broncos were?
Davis holds an all-time playoff record with seven straight 100 yard rushing games.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I didnt say it wasnt important but he dont have the other numbers to go with it. You guys crack me up....LT isnt deserving?

Well hey,Timmy Smith has a ring and set a record in the superbowl for most yards and i think he even won the MVP...if only he had 4 1,000+ yard seasons to go with it.....he would be up there with LT too by your standards.

Time to go, you guys are irrational today. Where are the reasonable posters at?

Holy **** you are a god damn moron.

You just made an argument against yourself.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 03:57 PM

Have you been reading? TD has the all time record for most playoff yards per game, yards per carry, and consecutive 100 yard playoff games.

But who cares about those records? The more important ones are when you can rack up a boat load of yards week 11 against some sorry team. LT specialized in that.

Doggcow
02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
You can't fight stupid. This guy is a ****ing tool, he doesn't have the mental capacity for this type of discourse.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:00 PM
1) 2 Rings more than TD, and a Superbowl MVP as equivalent to many records in EVERYONES opinions. TEAM SPORT GOES BOTH WAYS BUDDY, argument null and void. RB's depend explicitly on their Oline and passing game, and defense to keep them producing...

2) You're the mental midget in this discussion.

3) EVERYONE will, except for people that are mad that TD won more rings IN THEIR HOUSE, than their franchise has won in its history.

Roger Craig has three rings and he isnt in the HOF

LT has records for being the only RB to have over 1,00 yards rushing and 100 receptions, has abouot 100 more TD's than Davis, is tied for the most 200 yard rushing games in a career, ahs about 6,000 more rushing yards about 400 more receptions, the most TD's scored and points in a season....i could go on and on. The ONLY THING TD has is two Rings which is a team accomplishment....unless you want to tell me why Roger Craig isnt in the HOF who also has beter stats than TD.

You guys are ridiculous.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 04:02 PM

LT has records for being the only RB to have over 1,00 yards rushing and 100 receptions, has abouot 100 more TD's than Davis, is tied for the most 200 yard rushing games in a career, ahs about 6,000 more rushing yards about 400 more receptions, the most TD's scored and points in a season....i could go on and on. The ONLY THING TD has is two Rings which is a team accomplishment....unless you want to tell me why Roger Craig isnt in the HOF who also has beter stats than TD.

You guys are ridiculous.

All that happened in the regular season, where a good amount of the teams suck... right? I'm just saying. ;D

TD did it against the best teams in the league.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Have you been reading? TD has the all time record for most playoff yards per game, yards per carry, and consecutive 100 yard playoff games.

But who cares about those records? The more important ones are when you can rack up a boat load of yards week 11 against some sorry team. LT specialized in that.

Well if you think that will get him in teh HOF with his other numbers then good luck with that. Funny how you have nothing else to argue with.

Dont know what to tell ya except that you are a homer who has nothing but SB stats and cant see that is all you have to argue with.

Jason in LA
Really thinking about, the only thing LT had on TD was healthy knees.

Doggcow

You guys are ridiculous.

2 rings is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to have... If LT has ONE ring, I would say, for sure he deserves a first/second ballot vote, but he doesn't.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:04 PM
All that happened in the regular season, where a good amount of the teams suck... right? I'm just saying. ;D

TD did it against the best teams in the league.

Pretty sure a lot of his was against YOUR team when it was good as well.

Flex Gunmetal
You wont find anyone outside of san diego claiming LT accomplished more than TD in his career.

Boltjolt
2 rings is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to have... If LT has ONE ring, I would say, for sure he deserves a first/second ballot vote, but he doesn't.

OK, whatever you say. Again, NOBODY outside this forum will agree with you.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Man you're out to lunch. You want to hang your hat on a 123 yards in a losing effort? And that was his only good game.

Of course you don't know the numbers. You don't want to look them up. It's scary.

Just to let you know, the Broncos were 7-1 with TD in the playoffs. The Chargers were 3-4 with LT. Really looking at it, I don't see how they even won 3 games with the numbers that he put up. In games that they won he rushed for 42, 28, and 25. Damn, that guy sucks when it matters the most. Kind of like that team.

Not what i said but twist it any ways you want. I also said i didnt know his numbers and didnt really care. He could have 1 carry and if we win the SB, having as ring will be on his already huge resume for the HOF....which he dont need.

TD NEEDS those on his because he dont have the other numbers. Man some of you are really thick.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:08 PM
You wont find anyone outside of san diego claiming LT accomplished more than TD in his career.

:rofl: OK, time to go. Enjoy your offseason.

PRBronco
02-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Not what i said but twist it any ways you want. I also said i didnt know his numbers and didnt really care. He could have 1 carry and if we win the SB, having as ring will be on his already huge resume for the HOF....which he dont need.

TD NEEDS those on his because he dont have the other numbers. Man some of you are really thick.

Hey remember when the Chargers entered the playoffs on an 11 game winning streak, got a first round bye, and then ****ing lost in their own stadium to the ****ing wildcard team with a rookie quarterback that only got in because the Colts rested their starters? Awesome. That whole team should be in the Hall of Fame. First ballot. Now GTFO.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:13 PM

Regardless of what you think, he will be a first ballott HOF'er whether you lie it or not and i dont see why it even matters to you.

Wouldnt bother me if TD got in, he just dont deserve to be in over LT....who WILL be. He isnt retiring. He will play next season for somebody.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Hey remember when the Chargers entered the playoffs on an 11 game winning streak, got a first round bye, and then ****ing lost in their own stadium to the ****ing wildcard team with a rookie quarterback that only got in because the Colts rested their starters? Awesome. That whole team should be in the Hall of Fame. First ballot. Now GTFO.

Yes, you should be talking smack when your team has had two seasons straight of record choke jobs :oyvey:

Only clowns DONT know when to not talk smack.

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 04:23 PM

We're not being thick, you are. You are avoiding the points in this thread. Your Chargers have never accomplished anything, so you are avoiding the numbers that we are talking about. LT never had those numbers, and he never got the Chargers a ring. TD did that. TD did what you wanted LT to do, and he did it at a much greater level.

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes, you should be talking smack when your team has had two seasons straight of record choke jobs :oyvey:

You know what was cool.... When Elway and TD were standing in Qualcomm Stadium holding the SB trophy...... that had to cut deep if you were a Bolt fan.....

Jason in LA
02-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Charger fans shouldn't talk any smack then. As horrible as the Raiders have been, they have three Super Bowl titles. So their fans can talk. As horrible as the Chiefs have been since 1969, they have a Super Bowl title, so they can talk smack. The Chargers don't have any titles. History didn't start in the 2000s. All that stuff in the 1900s still counts.

azbroncfan
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM

I am not saying I think TD deserves to get in but does Troy Aikmen ring a bell? Have you ever looked at his stats?

400HZ
02-04-2010, 04:41 PM
TD was great but he only played four real seasons. Great seasons, but come on. Four. Act incredulous all you want, but that's not a Hall of Fame body of work. Based on what the HoF voters think, it's not. Besides, what would you rather have? Two Lombardi's or a HoF jersey hanging from the rafter? I don't get all the bitching and moaning.

As for LT, the 8th most rushing yards of all time combined with the 2nd most rushing touchdowns (including the single season record) has earned him a place in Canton. No point denying it.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:42 PM
You know what was cool.... When Elway and TD were standing in Qualcomm Stadium holding the SB trophy...... that had to cut deep if you were a Bolt fan.....

Why do you guys think that matters to us? I couldnt care less where they won the SB. Sorry to burst your bubble but that dont bother me a bit. I am an AFC guy...i rooted for Denver to win. More for Elway but i still rooted for his team to win. I am a fan too, im not like some of you who seem to get butt hurt over nothing. Although ill never root for the Raiders to win SB.

And you know....i like Terrell Davis. He is FROM San Diego. He went to Lincoln HS here so im happy for him what he did in his career, but he only had three great seasons and one decent season.
This has nothing to do with him being a Bronco like you seem to think it does. He did alot in his career but he didnt do enough is all im saying and im really dumbfounded how you guys are dissing what LT has done. He has had a great career asside from getting a ring which eludes many great players.

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Holy **** you are a god damn moron.

You just made an argument against yourself.

I suppose if you cant see the sarcasm...haha, and i guess that means you think Smith should get in. Yeah, im the moron!!

azbroncfan
02-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Did you know that the regular season extends into the postseason?
The wins that matter most come after the regular season.

I doubt it if he is a Charger fan.

BroncoLifer
02-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Besides, what would you rather have? Two Lombardi's or a HoF jersey hanging from the rafter?

Two Lombardis, no question.

watermock
02-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Fact is, RB's wimper out due to injury and the loss of explosivness.

That what worries about Moreno. Buck and Hillis had more explosiveness.

Maybe it was the MCL, but Moreno reminds of a Sammy Winder.

BABronco
02-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Bolt fans. Who would you rather have in their prime TD or LT? Answer this one honestly.

sixtimeseight
02-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Besides, what would you rather have? Two Lombardi's or a HoF jersey hanging from the rafter?

Ask Dan Marino. Although LT is such a selfish piece of ****, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he'd rather be in the HOF than have a SB ring. 99% of players in the NFL would rather have the ring though.

DBroncos4life
02-04-2010, 06:15 PM
LT can have the HOF, I would rather have a guy that got my franchise TWO Super Bowl rings during his best years anyways. Bolts fans which would you rather have a player in the HOF or a championship?

boltaneer
02-04-2010, 06:20 PM
LT can have the HOF, I would rather have a guy that got my franchise TWO Super Bowl rings during his best years anyways. Bolts fans which would you rather have a player in the HOF or a championship?

Well, that's a no-brainer question.

The HoF, just like the Pro-Bowl is kind of a joke anyway (for the most part).

That being said, LT surely will be a first ballot HoF'er, and deservedly so.

extralife
02-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Four more healthy years and TD would have been in everyone's "best running back ever" conversation. Any more than that and I firmly believe he would have had only Jim Brown as competition. Unlike LT, the dude wasn't going to punk out when everything wasn't going his way, and unlike Shaun Alexander he wasn't a product of what was around him.

400HZ
02-04-2010, 07:05 PM

That's what I just said.

400HZ
02-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Bolt fans. Who would you rather have in their prime TD or LT? Answer this one honestly.

LT. He performed on teams that had **** all for talent. The team didn't come together around him the way it did for TD until he was past his prime.

Flex Gunmetal
02-04-2010, 07:17 PM
My dad can beat up your dad!

Chugger fans will be chugger fans, bronco fans will be bronco fans. They wont convince me that LT is better, and I wont convince them TD is better.
But hey, at least we got a few America's Game, while all they get is Missing Rings. lol

Pony Boy
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Why do you guys think that matters to us? I couldnt care less where they won the SB. Sorry to burst your bubble but that dont bother me a bit. I am an AFC guy...i rooted for Denver to win. More for Elway but i still rooted for his team to win. I am a fan too, im not like some of you who seem to get butt hurt over nothing. Although ill never root for the Raiders to win SB.

And you know....i like Terrell Davis. He is FROM San Diego. He went to Lincoln HS here so im happy for him what he did in his career, but he only had three great seasons and one decent season.
This has nothing to do with him being a Bronco like you seem to think it does. He did alot in his career but he didnt do enough is all im saying and im really dumbfounded how you guys are dissing what LT has done. He has had a great career asside from getting a ring which eludes many great players.

Come on, you know it kills you that we won the SB in your stadium... It's kind of like watching someone having great sex in your new bed before you get to... What worse is never getting to have great sex in any bed....

Boltjolt
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Come on, you know it kills you that we won the SB in your stadium... It's kind of like watching someone having great sex in your new bed before you get to... What worse is never getting to have great sex in any bed....

Nope, not a bit. The SB is what it is...in a different City every year and i have to look up where it is every year because it really dont matter. The only thing i dont like is it to be in a dome but seriously, i dont care that you won one on our field just like i dont care that the Raiders lost on our field.

It just doesnt matter where it happened. The only time i even remember it is when somebody in here brings it up which is about the 3rd time now....like it matters to me .....lol.

You won two, where was the other one at?

extralife
02-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I didn't care when we won the SB in SD because until about five years ago no one in the world, much less me, cared about the Chargers one way or another

Blueflame
02-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Nope, not a bit. The SB is what it is...in a different City every year and i have to look up where it is every year because it really dont matter. The only thing i dont like is it to be in a dome but seriously, i dont care that you won one on our field just like i dont care that the Raiders lost on our field.

It just doesnt matter where it happened. The only time i even remember it is when somebody in here brings it up which is about the 3rd time now....like it matters to me .....lol.

You won two, where was the other one at?

Miami.

Gort
02-05-2010, 04:08 AM

WTF!!!!

ESPN hyped LT at every opportunity while he played. TD didn't get that sort of constant hype. LT basically had the same career as Thurman Thomas with twice the number of touchdowns. Thurman Thomas went into the HOF so i guess they'll have to let LT in too.

broncofan2438
02-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Come to Denver LT

sixtimeseight
02-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Come to Denver LT

no

Pony Boy
02-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Come to Denver LT

If he does it will be as a guest judge on American Idol...

MplsBronco
02-05-2010, 02:35 PM
It's the same argument as why I think Barry Sanders is disgustingly overrated. For every great run the guy had 2 in which he lost 5 yards.