PDA

View Full Version : BMarsh coming up on NY Radio Station at 9:45 MST

montrose
02-04-2010, 08:43 AM
http://player.play.it/player/player.html?v=4.10.27&id=62&onestat=wfan

bfoflcommish
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
said him sitting out last game wasnt reason they lost, Said Jabar had a good enough game where him sitting out wasnt the reason.

Doesnt know why they seem to finish seasons like this

says everyone needs to be on same page. He respects all decisons of denver front office, would be tough to leave the place you started.

PRBronco
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Lol: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/28/marshall-not-talking-about-future/
He lasted a week, not bad I guess.

bfoflcommish
02-04-2010, 08:54 AM
moved on from jay cutler

says he will be best wr in nfl next year

bfoflcommish
02-04-2010, 08:56 AM
mcd is coach bm is player and respects what decisons are made

they asked him about trainging camp video laughs and says why you bringing it up its old news get over it. says stop bringin up things from far back including cutler

BigPlayShay
02-04-2010, 08:57 AM
He's getting agitated with these guys asking about Cutler and his training camp antics. Wishing they would keep bringing up old stuff.

oubronco
02-04-2010, 08:59 AM
he sounded like the head coach, talking in circles and not saying shyt

montrose
02-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Recap
* Relationship with the team was rough before the season but they moved past it and it was going well during the season. There was frusturation at the end of the season from losing. Coach made the decision to deactivate, have to respect that and move on.

* Gaffney filled in just fine, they didn't miss me at all. Just didn't finish during the season and it bit us in the butt.

* Losing down the stretch every year, can only do my job and do my best and what they tell me to do. Not sure if it's water and altitiude but it seemed as though everyone was moving in the right direction.

* Plugged WBshop.com for DVD of season in review includes his 21 catches, Johnson's 2,000 yards, Manning, Bush and more. Releases on June 1st

* On Champ's comments he thinks BMarsh will be gone: I guess Champ understands the business and knows how things work out. If he sees something there from being in the NFL.

* If he wants to remain a Bronco - Has to respect the organization's decisions and move forward. It's a business and have to do what's right but it's tough leaving where you started and who drafted you and fans that love you. That's the part of the business.
thinks he can fit well anywhere.

* Way past the Cutler trade, that was a year ago. Had 100 catches with Jay and 100 without him, didn't effect his play one bit.

* Asked who the best WR in the league is - next year it will be me. stumped him for right now.

* Always a chess match whenever he faces Asmougha.

* Thinks SB winner will be flip of a coin.

* Relationship with McD is same as it was during the season - he's the coach I'm the player. Respects what he says and does.

* BMarsh gets angry there bringing up the knocking down the passes in camp and bringing up stuff the past. Why haven't they brought up the 21 catches. Said Kyle was in the zone that day.

* Giants catch was his 1st one-handed catch, excited it got him on ESPN.

Rabb
02-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Marshall drives me insane

sometimes his behavior pisses me off, and sometimes he says the right things and sucks me back in making me think he really wants to stay

the more it drags out the more I realize, it is not personal with this kid, he just wants money and is a diva WR like the rest of them...let's just pay him already

oubronco
02-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Marshall drives me insane

sometimes his behavior pisses me off, and sometimes he says the right things and sucks me back in making me think he really wants to stay

the more it drags out the more I realize, it is not personal with this kid, he just wants money and is a diva WR like the rest of them...let's just pay him already

Amen Brotha

Fusionfrontman
02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I agree... the guy is probably frustrated that he is making pennies and is a top 5 receiver. I really do think if we pay him he will be nothing but production on the field.
I could be wrong, but I think it is worth the gamble.
It's less of a risk than drafting a reciever hoping to replace him only to have him end up like Nash or Lelie, only to hear for the next 10 years how we passed on McClain or williams.

oubronco
02-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I agree... the guy is probably frustrated that he is making pennies and is a top 5 receiver. I really do think if we pay him he will be nothing but production on the field.
It's less of a risk than drafting a reciever hoping to replace him only to have him end up like Nash or Lelie, only to hear for the next 10 years how we passed on McClain or williams.

And making the money B Marsh wants

tsiguy96
02-04-2010, 10:45 AM

he said from day one its been money. itll be interesting to see what they do.

oubronco
02-04-2010, 12:01 PM
he said from day one its been money. itll be interesting to see what they do.

Hopefully pay him

TailgateNut
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Hopefully pay him

Hopefully send his ass down the road. If you pay him, he'll be able to bitch slap his next victim, buy his way out of the legal system and then get suspended by Goodell, and we get ****ed by him again.

His childish antics are more palatable if they cost another team a roster spot.

oubronco
02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Hopefully send his ass down the road. If you pay him, he'll be able to b**** slap his next victim, buy his way out of the legal system and then get suspended by Goodell, and we get ****ed by him again.

Top 5 players at their position who are Pro Bowl players don't grow on trees

Los Broncos
02-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Did he say anything about Ty Law?

colonelbeef
02-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Hopefully send his ass down the road. If you pay him, he'll be able to b**** slap his next victim, buy his way out of the legal system and then get suspended by Goodell, and we get ****ed by him again.

You are such a narrow minded homer, it's absurd.

tsiguy96
02-04-2010, 05:38 PM
You are such a narrow minded homer, it's absurd.

damn i thought we got rid of you...

watermock
02-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by TailgateNut

idiot

DBroncos4life
02-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Did he say anything about Ty Law?

He said that he doesn't think Law could cover his own shadow let alone a NFL WR.

Dedhed
02-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I could honestly go either way on Marshall. If the pay him, fine. If they trade him and get a couple of early draft picks for him fine.

yerner
02-04-2010, 06:28 PM

I hope you get crabs from one of the toilet seats you make money blowing methed up truckers on. How's that for childish you ignorant, c unt?

oubronco
02-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Wtf?