PDA

View Full Version : After Senior bowl mock

Elway777
02-02-2010, 01:29 PM
The Broncos trade Marshall to Miami for the 12 pick.
The Broncos trade Scheffler to Cleveland for a 4 rounder.
The Broncos trade Marcus Thomas for a 5 rounder.
The Broncos trade Kuper for a 3 rounder to washington

The Broncos sign Ryan Pickett as free agent for 3 years 15 million
The Broncos sign Steve Neal for 3 years 12 million.
The Broncos sign Ellis Hobbs for 4 years 12 million.
The Broncos sign Nic Clemens for 1 year 1 million.
The Broncos sign Holliday for 1 year 3 million

The Broncos trade down from 12 pick plus our 5 rounder with Houston for their first and second round picks.Houston trades up for joe Haden.

1a.(10 pick ) Sam Bradford, Qb to take Denver to promise land
1B (19 pick) Jarrod Odrick, One of the best 3-4 defensive end prospects. Denver does a nice job of rebuilding defensive line with Pickett and Odrick.
2a Maurkice Pouncey, Best center in Draft
2b Mike Johnson, I have him as my top rated Guard in draft and is good in the pass and run. Iupati is real good but might have to many holding calls in the pros.
3a Ryan Mathews, falls because of deep draft, Broncos version of Kevin Faulk
3b . Mike Williams , has all the tools to be great like Marshall.
4a. Koa Misi , 3-4 outside pass rusher.
4b. Andre Roberts, slot receiver and punt returner. Some say best receiver at senior bowl.
6 . Devin Ross, Broncos 5 corner
7. Matt Dodge , Rated best punter.

Mostly offensive but rebuild defensive line plus add another pass rusher.

The Broncos resign Orton and Dumervil.

Mediator12
02-02-2010, 02:05 PM
That is a nice piece of work there. Do not agree with all of it, but its extremely well thought out and thorough. I think the FA stuff will be hard to predict with the labor agreement the way it is and All those trades just seem like too much for one offseason.

PRBronco
02-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah, free agency is impossible to predict atm, I appreciate the thoroughness of this though. I also thought Stephen Neal could be a target for us but I heard he's looking at retirement, I think he's pretty banged up.

I love the Pouncey pick. I also like Mike Johnson but not that early. The rest I'm not so big on, but that's just me, so who cares :)

Bronco Boy
02-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Ha Ha Ha

ayjackson
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
I think Stephen Neal is considering retiring.

Edit: I see that was mentioned.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-04-2010, 05:59 PM
you have the most insane mocks

oubronco
02-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Dude you are very creative I'll give you that

SonOfLe-loLang
02-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Also hellbent on trading Marcus Thomas for the past two years

Paladin
02-05-2010, 12:00 AM
I think trading Thomas would be ill-advised. He's starting to come on......

Elway777
02-05-2010, 10:14 AM
I think trading Thomas would be ill-advised. He's starting to come on...... The Broncos might as well get something for Thomas because if the Broncos sign Ryan Pickett then draft Odrick their is no place to play Thomas. Chis Baker could easily replace Thomas as our pass rushing Nose Tackle. I have the Broncos only keeping 8 defensive lineman in Nt Pickett, Fields, Baker De Odrick, Pederson . Holliday, McBean , Clemens. Clemons is on the Bubble if the Broncos only keep 7. I guess you could keep Thomas as a 8 defensive lineman then cut Clemens but I doubt Thomas see much playing time and Clemens would be cheaper.