PDA

View Full Version : Just saw this on the news "willmarryforhealthinsurance.com"

Boobs McGee
02-01-2010, 07:25 PM
I'd hit it.

http://willmarryforhealthinsurance.com/Home.html

Chris
02-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Jesus... the portrait and flowers in the top right look like a funeral.

Boobs McGee
02-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I thought the same thing...then SHE said that's the point, because if no one marry's her "it will be".

wow

bpc
02-01-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm claiming BS.

Boobs McGee
02-01-2010, 07:35 PM
I was literally just watching it on the deuce, they interviewed her. Don't know how legit it is, but it wouldn't suprise me

bpc
02-01-2010, 07:37 PM
She's claiming she can't get insurance after her divorce and now she'll marry for some... There are a lot of other information that we don't have here, but does she have a job? If she does, will they not cover her?

I think this BS propaganda. People trying to put a face to radical policies.

tsiguy96
02-01-2010, 07:42 PM
She's claiming she can't get insurance after her divorce and now she'll marry for some... There are a lot of other information that we don't have here, but does she have a job? If she does, will they not cover her?

even though i hate discussing politics because everyone is too extreme left or right to think for themselves, i too think this is propaganda.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I dare say that if her "plight" is being debated on a football forum, the mission has been accomplished.

PRBronco
02-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Hahaha oh man I was just thinking to myself "lol I wish there was a pics section", and there is! If I was single, I'd invite her up to Canada for a nice dinner and movie.

snowspot66
02-01-2010, 08:22 PM

Propaganda? Possibly. A reality in America? Yes.

Ratboy
02-01-2010, 09:06 PM
If she does not mind military doctors, I will do it.

Ratboy
02-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Did she say if there are any rules on sex?

Boobs McGee
02-01-2010, 09:09 PM
ummm, I don't think she had too many standards...just insurance haha. So, I'm willin to bet if you covered her she'd be happy to cover you

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 09:18 PM

That's exactly it. They can't deny her if she's in a group health plan, but most likely the group doesn't want her because it'll suck the system dry unless she's in a huge corporation with thousands that pay into the system.

Bronco Boy
02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
it'll suck the system dry

That's what she said?

Taco John
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
This is one annoying woman...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFs2hZD4e4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFs2hZD4e4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry. I'm sure that her situation is probably a bad one, but I hate it when people talk down to you in a sing-song voice. If you're going to talk down to someone, do it in a forceful voice, not a passive aggressive one, ya know.

Los Broncos
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I can add her to my plan for $30.00 a month, maybe I'll get laid.

Taco John
02-01-2010, 11:05 PM
I can add her to my plan for $30.00 a month, maybe I'll get laid.

Do you have a $5.00 co-pay? She apparently wants great health care at the same prices you can buy a box of steel wool for at Walmart.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM
That's a man, baby.

Los Broncos
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Do you have a $5.00 co-pay? She apparently wants great health care at the same prices you can buy a box of steel wool for at Walmart.

:giggle: Most of my meds are free, I am saving already.

Ratboy
That's a man, baby.

:rofl:

SouthStndJunkie
She looks nuttier than squirrel turds.

Taco John
02-01-2010, 11:13 PM

Yeah, at about 1:20 in that video, she gets pretty batty.

bpc
02-01-2010, 11:52 PM
This is one annoying woman...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFs2hZD4e4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFs2hZD4e4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry. I'm sure that her situation is probably a bad one, but I hate it when people talk down to you in a sing-song voice. If you're going to talk down to someone, do it in a forceful voice, not a passive aggressive one, ya know.

What a wacky bitch.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Five... Five dolla.. Five dolla copaaaaaays

/what I'm talkin bout

SoCalBronco
02-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Hey Bob.....does Athan and WPI give you health insurance?

If so, you might have finally found a way to get laid, although this chick seems like she would eventually start biatching about living in your Mom's basement.

24champ
02-02-2010, 12:15 AM

Yep. A psycho hose beast.

Rock Chalk
02-02-2010, 10:32 AM
If she cant get health insurance because of a pre-existing condition without being married, what makes her think she can get health insurance just because she is married? She still has her pre-existing condition.

Rabb
02-02-2010, 10:47 AM
seriously, hope your insurance covers mental health too...you'd need it with this broad

what a pain in the ass I am sure she is, health not withstanding

yes please, let me marry someone that nags (video) BEFORE we get hitched

Pony Boy
02-02-2010, 11:29 AM
genetic immune disorder C-4 complement deficiency Symptoms

Symptoms of complement deficiency depend on the specific complement deficiency and the disease caused by the deficiency. Without adequate complement, the body is prone to frequent infections, such as pneumonia and meningitis. Because there are approximately 30 different forms of complement, the specific symptoms depend on the complement component thatís lacking.
Some people with complement deficiencies remain healthy while others develop frequent fevers, headaches or cough. In people with autoimmune disorders such as systemic lupus, complement deficiency can cause weight loss, joint pain, and rash. Other autoimmune conditions related to complement deficiency include hereditary angioedema, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, or leukocyte adhesion deficiency syndrome. These disorders can cause edema or swelling of the face, skin infections or abdominal and back pain.

jhns
02-02-2010, 11:38 AM
If I was going to marry someone for something like this, it wouldn't be this chick. I would go for a younger, hotter foreign girl. I could even get lucky and get one that doesn't speak any English. That way I don't have to pretend to care about what she says and she can't complain to me about anything. Much less trouble and maintenance.

gyldenlove
02-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Five... Five dolla.. Five dolla copaaaaaays

/what I'm talkin bout

You bastard! now I have that stupid song stuck in my head! ARGGGHHH! :chairhit:

dbfan4life
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Most states have an insurance risk pool where anyone can buy insurance even with a pre-existing condition. She might pay more in premium, co-insurance and deductible but it's got to be easier than finding someone to marry her.

ColoradoDarin
02-02-2010, 11:58 AM
She should have gone with shouldhavestayedmarriedtothepoorloserswhoalreadyma rriedmesoIcankeepmyhealthinsurance.com

She was already married to someone with health insurance...

Taco John
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't know why doctors just don't work for free. I thought they wanted to help people.

Beantown Bronco
02-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't know why doctors just don't work for free. I thought they wanted to help people.

I know one who does:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEmbG5G-jgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEmbG5G-jgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RaiderH8r
02-02-2010, 01:44 PM
I'd hit it.

http://willmarryforhealthinsurance.com/Home.html

I think she wants coverage to go from "pre-op" to "post-op" if you take my meaning. A little Crying Game action for you bronconia? Hmm? NTTAWWT.

RaiderH8r
02-02-2010, 01:44 PM

Same with hookers.

DenverBrit
02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I've seen that crazy look before.

http://imeanwhat.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mug-shot_runaway-bride1.jpg

woodall
02-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Yes health care for all citizens of the United States.....SOOOO RADICAL!!!!

RaiderH8r
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
So her idea is to shackle some unwitting schmuck into the bonds of matrimony just so he can give her health insurance? Is this a gag? Does she also want to let him pay her rent too?

Archer81
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes health care for all citizens of the United States.....SOOOO RADICAL!!!!

There already is healthcare for everyone in the US.

:Broncos:

DenverBrit
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey Bob.....does Athan and WPI give you health insurance?

If so, you might have finally found a way to get laid, although this chick seems like she would eventually start biatching about living in your Mom's basement.

Boob could own a hospital and she'd pass. :)

Garcia Bronco
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
So her idea is to shackle some unwitting schmuck into the bonds of matrimony just so he can give her health insurance? Is this a gag? Does she also want to let him pay her rent too?

It sounds like she could pay for it, but no one will give it to her. Tough break, but if individuals could get insruance under any pre-existing condition...why get insurance until you need it?

Boobs McGee
02-02-2010, 04:33 PM
I think she wants coverage to go from "pre-op" to "post-op" if you take my meaning. A little Crying Game action for you bronconia? Hmm? NTTAWWT.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2LjwM3B688&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2LjwM3B688&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boobs McGee
02-02-2010, 04:35 PM
^
|
|
|
|
|
|

=

bronconia.