PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos All Decade Team

BroncoMan4ever
02-01-2010, 02:59 PM
With the NFL all decade team list being made the last few days, I thought it might be interesting to see about who we believe should represent the Broncos as the franchise all decade team

oubronco
02-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Champ, Clady, Pryce to start

PRBronco
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Al Wilson :)

BroncoMan4ever
02-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Plummer, Portis, DWill, Doom, ROD SMITH

PRBronco
02-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I guess I'd say Clady - Hamilton (that was easy) - Nails - ______ - Lepsis for the O line. Have we had any even remotely adequate right guards this decade? (other than Kupe) When did Dan Neil retire?

BigPlayShay
02-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Offense
QB: Plummer
RB: Portis
FB: Anderson
WR: Smith
WR: Marshall
TE: Sharpe
T: Clady
G: Hamilton
C: Nalen
G: Neil
T: Lepsis

Defense
DE: Dumervil
DT: Pryce
DT: Warren
DE: Berry
OLB: Williams
MLB: Wilson
OLB: Gold
CB: Bailey
S: Lynch
S: Dawkins
CB: Williams

Special Teams
K: Elam
P: Sauerbraun
RT: O'Neal

TDmvp
02-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Yup ... pretty much nailed it....

jhns
02-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Offense

Defense

Special Teams

I like this list but would say Goodman or O'Neal for the second corner and Royal for return man. Goodman outplayed every corner we have had this decade outside of Bailey this past year. Royal should get return man just for his TDs this past season.

BroncoMan4ever
02-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Offense

Defense

Special Teams

i think i would put Kuper ahead of Neil at RG, also i love Dawkins, but in 1 season i don't think he is deserving of being all decade. i would have personally gone with Kennedy. Also at punter, that is a hard one, because we haven't really had a long term guy there. but what about Rouen. i think he deserves a little notice, was a long time Broncos before getting released in 02.

snowspot66
02-01-2010, 05:05 PM
i think i would put Kuper ahead of Neil at RG, also i love Dawkins, but in 1 season i don't think he is deserving of being all decade. i would have personally gone with Kennedy. Also at punter, that is a hard one, because we haven't really had a long term guy there. but what about Rouen. i think he deserves a little notice, was a long time Broncos before getting released in 02.

A lot of guys only have a couple of seasons. We didn't really have a whole lot of good talent this past decade. People trot out the win numbers but that's just a testament to the game day coaching ability of Shanahan. Talent wise we were pretty bare to down right pathetic at a lot of different positions.

gunns
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM

That's how bad we've been at safety, Dawkins after one season is better than all the others combined,

BroncoMan4ever
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
A lot of guys only have a couple of seasons. We didn't really have a whole lot of good talent this past decade. People trot out the win numbers but that's just a testament to the game day coaching ability of Shanahan. Talent wise we were pretty bare to down right pathetic at a lot of different positions.

good point. in his 1 year he had more impact than the revolving door of others before him had in their tenures in Denver.

i was just thinking of Kenoy Kennedy. guy would lay some serious wood on opponents