PDA

View Full Version : Mort says Martz is Chi OC.

Pseudofool
02-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Per NFL Live.

oubronco
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
just heard that too

Conklin
02-01-2010, 12:43 PM
good choice, cutler will get to air it out, over under on ints next year should start around 30

Rohirrim
02-01-2010, 12:44 PM
It will be an INT festivus!

Los Broncos
02-01-2010, 12:46 PM
So he could have more picks next season? Cutler's head might explode.

backup qb
02-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I remember seeing one of the talking heads saying that Martz will ruin Cutler(I still believe he will be fine). This was about a month ago too. I can't remember who it was. I wonder if Martz's time away from coaching has shifted his thoughts on protecting the qb or if it will still be an air show with little to no extra protection.

bpc
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I think the matchup could be great if they can both co-exist. It's easy to say that Cutler has an ego at his position, and Martz is one of the most egotistical coaches in the league today.

We'll see.

d bronx42
02-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Didnt Mike Martz roast Jay Cutler several times when he babied his way out of Denver...? That would be the 2nd offensive cordinator Jay has had in Chicago that have said bad things about him...

DivineBronco
02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I have never been more sure of something in my life......This is going to end so badly that neither person will ever recover..to be an offensive Co or starting QB ever again.......this will be fun

bronco militia
02-01-2010, 12:58 PM
martz is a much better coordinator than head coach.......

TailgateNut
02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
...and Cutler is a much better liar than QB.....

summerdenver
02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
With Lovie on 1 year trial, aging of their defense, poor OL, lack of weapons and Jays tendency to press things - odds are stacked against Chi next year.

We will see how it turns out, but at this point there is lot of negative momentum for this team.

jhat01
02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Should be fun to watch.

Requiem
02-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Cutler is going to have a heyday throwing it to Mariqis Blumpkin on a regular basis. Lol. Over under for INT's this year?

DivineBronco
02-01-2010, 01:04 PM
martz is a much better coordinator than head coach.......

the thing people do not appreciate about that 99 rams team is how perfect a storm they were. Warner with his amazing accuracy, Faulk with his all around skills and dick vermiel is someone who almost anyone wants to go to war for. even mike martz who is all about himself gave that up to fight for him. Everywhere martz has been since then has proved he is a selfish guy who only looks out for his own interests coach or players be dammed.

Bronco CB40
02-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Here comes a 5,000 yard passing season from Cutler!

This is a match made in heaven. It's going to be Air Coryell on steroids.

RaiderH8r
02-01-2010, 01:18 PM
...and Cutler is a much better liar than QB.....

Ahem...

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mcdaniels-cutler-jersey.jpg

Cutler doesn't have squadoosh on this ^ boob.

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I remember seeing one of the talking heads saying that Martz will ruin Cutler(I still believe he will be fine). This was about a month ago too. I can't remember who it was. I wonder if Martz's time away from coaching has shifted his thoughts on protecting the qb or if it will still be an air show with little to no extra protection.

This. It'sll be interesting to see.

RaiderH8r
02-01-2010, 01:26 PM
This. It'sll be interesting to see.

One thing is fer sure, Cutler either needs an OL that can block or they better start sizing up body bags for ol' #6.

colonelbeef
02-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Perfect match, now they need everything else on O outside of TE and RB

DenverBrit
02-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Should be another interesting year in Chicago.

http://politicalpartypooper.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/arguing.jpg

PRBronco
02-01-2010, 01:48 PM
This is gonna be frickin' hilarious.

BigPlayShay
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0908/nfl.players.starting.over/images/jeff-george.jpg

briane
02-01-2010, 02:01 PM
good choice, cutler will get to air it out, over under on ints next year should start around 30

I will take the OVER!

DenverBrit
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/2009/11/cutler2.JPG http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00LTc1UcFb19Z/340x.jpg

DivineBronco
02-01-2010, 02:04 PM

what about either of martz's last few stops or Cutlers last few years would lead you in that direction?

listopencil
02-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm thinking ****loads of interceptions and ****loads of touchdowns. Could be 50 of each.

TheReverend
02-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Successful match-up, imo

Br0nc0Buster
02-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Could be very interesting

Martz from a developing standpoint has done a good job, and he has a good eye for qb talent
Now the consensus is that he pushes his qbs and demands excellence, which so far doesnt seem to be what Jay is all about

On the other hand his qbs get the **** beat out of them because of the unbalance of his offense and his persistence to force it deep instead of taking the quick outs

Marc Bulger is considering retiring because of the concussions and broken ribs he took in Martz's circus offense

jhns
02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
So next year we get to watch Cutler learn how to play offense again as Orton learns how to pack a suitcase. Oh well, at least McDaniels decision making ability will be exposed as Cutler gets far better than any QB option we have. Maybe it will finally convince Bowlen to get some experience at head coach, or better yet, put a GM in charge of GM stuff. Then the coach wont have to worry about getting along with anyone. He wont have a choice.

Smiling Assassin27
02-01-2010, 02:21 PM

they've got so many holes to fill from WR to OL and precious few draft picks to so it with. as i recall, warner and bulger held the ball for days when they'd drop back to throw. our lad is gonna get his head kicked in.

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
What is the over/under on the week that these two will but heads with their grand canyon sized egos? I think it is set at 3.5 weeks into the season.

yavoon
02-01-2010, 02:25 PM
martz would be a much better coordinator if qb's were impervious to injuries.

Rohirrim
02-01-2010, 02:32 PM

Martz from a developing standpoint has done a good job, and he has a good eye for qb talent
Now the consensus is that he pushes his qbs and demands excellence, which so far doesnt seem to be what Jay is all about

On the other hand his qbs get the **** beat out of them because of the unbalance of his offense and his persistence to force it deep instead of taking the quick outs

Marc Bulger is considering retiring because of the concussions and broken ribs he took in Martz's circus offense

In that case, he should prepare himself for Pouty Jay.

Flex Gunmetal
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
So next year we get to watch Cutler learn how to play offense again as Orton learns how to pack a suitcase. Oh well, at least McDaniels decision making ability will be exposed as Cutler gets far better than any QB option we have. Maybe it will finally convince Bowlen to get some experience at head coach, or better yet, put a GM in charge of GM stuff. Then the coach wont have to worry about getting along with anyone. He wont have a choice.

This is your response to martz getting hired as Bears OC?
God you're a jerkoff.

Flex Gunmetal
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry for those who have jhns on iggy. I should follow suit.

RMT
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
With Lovie on 1 year trial, aging of their defense, poor OL, lack of weapons and Jays tendency to press things - odds are stacked against Chi next year.

We will see how it turns out, but at this point there is lot of negative momentum for this team.

don't forget their schedule, which on paper, appears to be daunting.

Ironlung
02-01-2010, 03:40 PM
God you're a jerkoff.

:giggle:

Mr.Meanie
02-01-2010, 03:41 PM

lol

Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Greg Olsen
!=
Kurt Warner, Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk (3 hall of famers)

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-0201-haugh--20100131,0,4010221.column

I guess Martz passed Jaybird's test.

400HZ
02-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Cutler had some say in the hiring, didn't he? How some of you can still pine for that pouty loser is beyond me.

Martz has come up pretty short on his last few stops.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh boy, this is a good one, "The Many Faces of Jay Cutler":

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-jay-cutler-chicago-bears-faces-photos,0,2112435.photogallery

bpc
02-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Seems like the Cutler haters are out in full force celebrating victory. Looks similar to when we started 6-0.

Still many more chapters to be written in this book.

Cool Breeze
02-01-2010, 04:07 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0908/nfl.players.starting.over/images/jeff-george.jpg

Ha - What a great pick!

Br0nc0Buster
02-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Seems like the Cutler haters are out in full force celebrating victory. Looks similar to when we started 6-0.

Its a ****ing Broncos message board

Why is Jay exempt from criticism?

Are people here who make fun of Philip Rivers called Rivers haters?
How about the Jemarcus Russel haters or the Cassel haters?

Seems like bantering and joking until it gets to Cutler and then you are a "hater"

I guess all the people who booed him in the Chicago preseason game are "haters" as well, and that was only I dunno the majorty of the stadium

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 04:11 PM

Maybe I still say in 5 years it will be the trade that turned into nothing.

broncos-rock
02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh boy, this is a good one, "The Many Faces of Jay Cutler":

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-jay-cutler-chicago-bears-faces-photos,0,2112435.photogallery

Seemed like over half of those pics were of Jay arguing calls with officials. Its almost like when Mello starts arguing with nba officials they totally get off their game and can not even think straight.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 04:22 PM

No sweat, Jay will get him corrected.

oubronco
02-01-2010, 04:24 PM
successful match-up, imo

x2

jhns
02-01-2010, 04:52 PM
God you're a jerkoff.

You guys are the ones that keep posting about Jay. I figured that means you want peoples opinions. If my opinion makes me a jerkoff, then I am a jerkoff. It isn't like I am the one starting all the Cutler threads though, I just like to contribute.

Popps
02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
I won't believe this until I see Jay signing his contract and giving him his new playbook.

Paladin
02-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry for those who have jhns on iggy. I should follow suit.

Thank you......

Popps
02-01-2010, 05:08 PM

Bla bla bla... I love a man in Chicago... bla bla bla... Broncos suck... bla bla bla... I wish it was the 90s again.... bla bla bla.....

http://theitguysblog.com/pics/keyboardnap.jpg

Paladin
02-01-2010, 05:09 PM
bla bla bla... I love a man in chicago... Bla bla bla... Broncos suck... Bla bla bla... I wish it was the 90s again.... Bla bla bla.....

+1

Flex Gunmetal
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
blahblahblah

Thank you for acknowledging your jerkoff status.

jhns
02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Thank you for acknowledging your jerkoff status.

Which is no worse than all the rest of you kiddies. OK do-do head?

Flex Gunmetal
02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
5 year old!! ARRRRGHGHGHHGHGH!!!!!!!

The MVPlaya
02-01-2010, 05:32 PM
bla bla bla... I love a man in chicago... Bla bla bla... Broncos suck... Bla bla bla... I wish it was the 90s again.... Bla bla bla.....

+86967243101234123^34234214

bpc
02-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Bla bla bla... I love a man in Chicago... bla bla bla... Broncos suck... bla bla bla... I wish it was the 90s again.... bla bla bla.....

I respect the guy in Chicago's talent. He was forced to carry the whole franchise, his 2nd and 3rd year in the league. No other franchise is that insane to do that to a young QB. He handled it admirably, and posted very good stats.

Broncos don't suck, but our direction will largely be determined by the staff in place... and they have not shown to be very good. Except the coach who "left on his own."

Of course I wish it was the 90's again. Great decade to grow up in.

Spin on. When McDaniels is run out of town in a few years, you'll be blaming it on the CBA. Just calling it early. I've already been reading countless posts where you're planting the seeds. Weak. Bottom line is if McDaniels fails, it's from the epic stench he created when he first stepped in Denver, and his arrogance there after.

Dudeskey
02-01-2010, 06:23 PM

This...

Chris
02-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Ha - What a great pick!

Is that Steve DeBerg?

BigPlayShay
02-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I won't believe this until I see Jay signing his contract and giving him his new playbook.

Jay's dad gets a copy too, right?

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 06:26 PM
x2

You'd love to see Cutler excel and McD fail, correct?

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 06:31 PM
I respect the guy in Chicago's talent. He was forced to carry the whole franchise, his 2nd and 3rd year in the league. No other franchise is that insane to do that to a young QB. He handled it admirably, and posted very good stats.

Broncos don't suck, but our direction will largely be determined by the staff in place... and they have not shown to be very good. Except the coach who "left on his own."

Spin on. When McDaniels is run out of town in a few years, you'll be blaming it on the CBA. Just calling it early. I've already been reading countless posts where you're planting the seeds. Weak. Bottom line is if McDaniels fails, it's from the epic stench he created when he first stepped in Denver, and his arrogance there after.

You're the girl of jhns dreams.

rastaman
02-01-2010, 08:55 PM

Well one thing is for sure the Cutler haters will have a fun fest hoping and wishing he throws 18-30 interceptions or they will be really pissed when he puts up Pro Bowl numbers and gets the Bears into the playoffs. Meanwhile, the Broncos will still be looking for a QB aka Tom Brady like to show that McD's suspect NE Ding and Dunk offense can work here in Denver. The 2010 season will be interesting thats for sure. :sunshine:

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Well one thing is for sure the Cutler haters will have a fun fest hoping and wishing he throws 18-30 interceptions or they will be really pissed when he puts up Pro Bowl numbers and gets the Bears into the playoffs. Meanwhile, the Broncos will still be looking for a QB aka Tom Brady like to show that McD's suspect NE Ding and Dunk offense can work here in Denver. The 2010 season will be interesting thats for sure. :sunshine:

ZZZZZZ....that is what everyone was saying last year.

rastaman
02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
ZZZZZZ....that is what everyone was saying last year.

2-8 slide is what everyone will be talking about during the pre-season. Hopefully McDisaster can manage another 8-8 season or better. However a 6 win season or worse will have McD future in doubt after the 2010 season.

rastaman
02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Jay's dad gets a copy too, right?

Jay has already said both you and Popps will get signed copies as well. :~ohyah!:

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
2-8 slide is what everyone will be talking about during the pre-season. Hopefully McDisaster can manage another 8-8 season or better. However a 6 win season or worse will have McD future in doubt after the 2010 season.

What does that have to do with you saying (just like all the Butler's last year) that the bears would make the playoffs as ****ler makes the probowl and carries the team to the playoffs?

SouthStndJunkie
02-01-2010, 10:06 PM
There is a chance that Cutler/Martz could really work out well.

Cutler will rack up the passing yards in that offensive scheme.

QBs take a beating in Martz's system....but Cutler is used to getting hit and is durable.

Martz has a huge ego and is volatile at times and he likes to whine....so he and Cutler might bang heads and fire their frown cannons off a lot.

Hulamau
02-01-2010, 10:15 PM

Obsessive Doom 'n Gloomer Alert!

SoCalBronco
02-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Glad to hear that. I think they will work well together. I hope Martz can bring out the best in Jay on a consistent basis. Now they just need to add some weapons for him.

bpc
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
There is a chance that Cutler/Martz could really work out well.

Cutler will rack up the passing yards in that offensive scheme.

QBs take a beating in Martz's system....but Cutler is used to getting hit and is durable.

Martz has a huge ego and is volatile at times and he likes to whine....so he and Cutler might bang heads and fire their frown cannons off a lot.

I like your third take best. The part of Cutler's game which is highly underrated is his pocket awareness. Never was that more apparent than when we were forced to watch Kyle Orton fumble around in the pocket for 16 games this year.

If Martz can teach the WR's how to run routes, Cutler will buy himself time and get the ball away quickly to take advantage of the scheme. It will be interesting to see how this experiment works out.

SportinOne
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I think McDaniels could be a highly successful coach some day. But I don't think he will accomplish that in Denver. This will be nothing more than Josh's time to work out growing pains at our expense.

In 6 or 7 years, you'll see him in an interview during the superbowl pregame show. Normal questions will unfold, "What are you doing to get your team ready for the big game?" "At what point did you know that you had something special?" And he'll answer them the same as every coach answers those questions.

But then, the interviewer will pause, and he'll say, "Josh, tell me about Denver." He'll be serious about it for the most part, but for a moment or two, in the form of a smile or a laugh, he will indulge in the foolishness of his past. Then, he'll talk about how the experience taught him what coaching was all about. That there were some things he would have done differently. Those of you who bought into his crap wholesale are going to notice an emptiness in your stomach. But there will still be that yearly upset of a mediocre team that we can celebrate, as well as high draft picks.

SportinOne
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM
I like your third take best. The part of Cutler's game which is highly underrated is his pocket awareness. Never was that more apparent than when we were forced to watch Kyle Orton fumble around in the pocket for 16 games this year.

If Martz can teach the WR's how to run routes, Cutler will buy himself time and get the ball away quickly to take advantage of the scheme. It will be interesting to see how this experiment works out.

I don't know about this. I agree that he is hard to sack, but a lot of his poor decisions come when he is under a lot of pressure. He needs to learn to step up in the pocket instead of just coasting backwards and slinging it.

That said, Jay is not dumb. He's much better mentally than people give him credit. I would be shocked if he had 20 picks again this year. I could see them making the playoffs, especially with Favre hanging it up. Then the popps clan can celebrate when he doesn't win a superbowl.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Glad to hear that. I think they will work well together. I hope Martz can bring out the best in Jay on a consistent basis. Now they just need to add some weapons for him.

You're as loyal as they get.

HAT
02-01-2010, 11:30 PM

That explains so much. I feel almost as relieved as I did when I first realized Blue was a chick back in the day.

Carry on.

SoCalBronco
02-01-2010, 11:32 PM
You're as loyal as they get.

Yeah...God forbid I have favorite players that happen to play for other teams.

Look...I will ALWAYS like Jay. Just like I will ALWAYS like DJ...no matter if he is playing here or elsewhere.

Bronco CB40
02-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey SoCal,

How much of a boost did your Canes get from the Pro Bowl exposure?

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
I think McDaniels could be a highly successful coach some day. But I don't think he will accomplish that in Denver. This will be nothing more than Josh's time to work out growing pains at our expense.

In 6 or 7 years, you'll see him in an interview during the superbowl pregame show. Normal questions will unfold, "What are you doing to get your team ready for the big game?" "At what point did you know that you had something special?" And he'll answer them the same as every coach answers those questions.

But then, the interviewer will pause, and he'll say, "Josh, tell me about Denver." He'll be serious about it for the most part, but for a moment or two, in the form of a smile or a laugh, he will indulge in the foolishness of his past. Then, he'll talk about how the experience taught him what coaching was all about. That there were some things he would have done differently. Those of you who bought into his crap wholesale are going to notice an emptiness in your stomach. But there will still be that yearly upset of a mediocre team that we can celebrate, as well as high draft picks.

You go getem, tiger. We'll follow your lead. dragster, jhns will, at least.

SoCalBronco
02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Hey SoCal,

How much of a boost did your Canes get from the Pro Bowl exposure?

Well...the studs we had on campus said they enjoyed meeting with some of the Pro Bowl Canes on saturday night....although they did not go to the game, as their visits ended Sunday morning. It remains to be seen whether they'll be able to pull in any of the Big 4 that visited.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM

Look...I will ALWAYS like Jay. Just like I will ALWAYS like DJ...no matter if he is playing here or elsewhere.

It was a compliment, but, yeah, in a backhanded kind of way.

Bronco CB40
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Well...the studs we had on campus said they enjoyed meeting with some of the Pro Bowl Canes on saturday night....although they did not go to the game, as their visits ended Sunday morning. It remains to be seen whether they'll be able to pull in any of the Big 4 that visited.

Wasn't one of the players a USC commit who opened up his options for Miami?

SoCalBronco
02-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Wasn't one of the players a USC commit who opened up his options for Miami?

I think you are referring to LB Josh Shirley, who was strongly leaning towards USC before the visit (he's the only LB USC is recruiting this year)...primarily because his Mom doesn't want him to leave California, but he's established a good relationship with Shannon and a great relationship with Michael Barrow and loved his visit. I still think USC will win out on Wednesday, but Miami gave him something to think about it.

I suppose we're also competing with USC for Seantrel Henderson (No. 1 OT), but its been suggested the frontrunners are Ohio State and Notre Dame. Henderson also loved his visit and had an in-home with Shannon and OL coach Jeff Stoutland late last week. Shannon seems to have turned both of his parents into big UM fans and both parents loved the visit as well (they will be moving to whereever Seantrel goes to school). The parents have stated that they really want to go to a warm-weather city and thankfully this past weekend the weather was good in Miami when they visited. I am worried about USC, though, because they can also boast the warm weather element also because Orgeron and Kiffin are ab$olute scumbag$ and will go to any extent to get a kid. There was some buzz earlier today that was very positive for U$C on this kid.

Popps
02-02-2010, 01:33 AM

I wouldn't get god involved, but it's pretty lame.

watermock
02-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I miss the smokin' skeletor.but this bust of a RB will do...

The Joker
02-02-2010, 01:53 AM
That's Dawkins, you gimp.

Killericon
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I hope they work well together.

Flex Gunmetal
02-02-2010, 08:29 AM

lol

Dagmar
02-02-2010, 08:32 AM

:notworthy

DenverBrit
02-02-2010, 08:42 AM

You miss a lot of things. :)

Br0nc0Buster
02-02-2010, 09:13 AM

"buy a vowel"

~Crash~
02-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Didnt Mike Martz roast Jay Cutler several times when he babied his way out of Denver...? That would be the 2nd offensive cordinator Jay has had in Chicago that have said bad things about him...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSAOGNVfX4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSAOGNVfX4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

~Crash~
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
I would say martz has been ask for this job for some time.

bpc
02-02-2010, 09:43 AM
I don't know about this. I agree that he is hard to sack, but a lot of his poor decisions come when he is under a lot of pressure. He needs to learn to step up in the pocket instead of just coasting backwards and slinging it.

That said, Jay is not dumb. He's much better mentally than people give him credit. I would be shocked if he had 20 picks again this year. I could see them making the playoffs, especially with Favre hanging it up. Then the popps clan can celebrate when he doesn't win a superbowl.

You could apply this to 32 QB's in the national football league. If a QB doesn't have time in pass protection, you're gonna make mistakes. That's just part of the game.

Cutler needs to reign in throwing off his backfoot, but at the same time I understand he's trying to make a play on a team that is lacking playmaking ability. Call it right or wrong, but he's expected to carry Chicago's franchise, just when he was in Denver.

I'm quite certain that Jay will be a success in this league. Working effectively with Martz will be paramount to him taking another step forward in his progression.

DivineBronco
02-02-2010, 10:34 AM
I just cant get why anyone would want him to be successful....maybe its as simple as some people are just much more forgiving by nature..but man I just am baffled by anyone still liking him who likes the Denver Broncos considering how he left.

kamakazi_kal
02-02-2010, 10:40 AM
I just cant get why anyone would want him to be successful....maybe its as simple as some people are just much more forgiving by nature..but man I just am baffled by anyone still liking him who likes the Denver Broncos considering how he left.

I don't get why everyone still thinks the FO had nothing to do with it.

azbroncfan
02-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Cutler needs to reign in throwing off his backfoot, but at the same time I understand he's trying to make a play on a team that is lacking playmaking ability. Call it right or wrong, but he's expected to carry Chicago's franchise, just when he was in Denver.

Don't you think he would of shown some improvement by now if he was going to fix it or do it less often? In the NFL you have to throw off your back foot from time to time but not all the time like Jay does. That was a knock on him out of college and if you go through all the posts from his 4 years in the pros you will find the same comments over and over.

bpc
02-02-2010, 10:42 AM
I don't get why everyone still thinks the FO had nothing to do with it.

Thank you!

"Jay Cutler is unhappy in Denver, wants to be traded. He's selfish!!!"

"Mike Nolan is unhappy in Denver, wants to resign. He's selfish!!!"

"Brandon Marshall is hurt, can't play. He's SELFISH!!!"

Ha ha. Spin, spin, spin. I just can't figure out how people don't see the underlying problem here. If only the story's were that cut and dry!

Dagmar
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/bearfan.jpg

Bears fans http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/rix855.gif

DivineBronco
02-02-2010, 12:14 PM
I am not talking about the FO of whom I disagree on many things they have done the past year I am speaking of this statement made by jay cutler
"Cutler, traded by the Broncos to the Bears in the spring, sought Saturday to clarify comments he made in an interview earlier in the week, when he had given Chicago a nine and Denver a six on a scale of one to 10"
to me that is it you are now in the player I will boo for the rest of your time in the NFL zone

TailgateNut
02-02-2010, 12:19 PM
I am not talking about the FO of whom I disagree on many things they have done the past year I am speaking of this statement made by jay cutler
"Cutler, traded by the Broncos to the Bears in the spring, sought Saturday to clarify comments he made in an interview earlier in the week, when he had given Chicago a nine and Denver a six on a scale of one to 10"
to me that is it you are now in the player I will boo for the rest of your time in the NFL zone

Well, some people when told "You Suck", get on their knees and do so.:thanku:

Popps
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
I respect the guy in Chicago's talent. He was forced to carry the whole franchise, his 2nd and 3rd year in the league. No other franchise is that insane to do that to a young QB. He handled it admirably, and posted very good stats. .

:spit:

broncocalijohn
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Saw this on yahoo about Jay getting creamed since Martz coming in. Didnt want to start a thread about it because we no longer need Jay to suck eggs (but it sure is fun seeing it happen).
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/A-word-of-advice-to-Jay-Cutler-Duck-?urn=nfl,217019

Circle Orange
02-02-2010, 04:58 PM
I eagerly look for Jay to throw 40 picks next year...Martz has offenses based on many hot reads. Too much for jelly brains to comprehend. But shoot, they only went through like, 1,000,000 guys to fill the position anyway.

watermock
02-02-2010, 08:26 PM
I eagerly look for Jay to throw 40 picks next year...Martz has offenses based on many hot reads. Too much for jelly brains to comprehend. But shoot, they only went through like, 1,000,000 guys to fill the position anyway.

Go warm up your curling iron.

You're clueless.

azbroncfan
02-02-2010, 08:30 PM

You're clueless.

How many wins did you predict for Denver and Chicago this year?

Tombstone RJ
02-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm just glad I don't have to watch Martz on the NFLN anymore. I cringed everytime I had to listen to his lame opinions. He was so vanilla it was insulting.

TheReverend
02-02-2010, 09:26 PM
:spit:

Strange that franchise records don't impress you much. You must be a "6"

theAPAOps5
02-02-2010, 09:43 PM

You're clueless.

Um she actually spoke more football related talk in that one post than you ever have. So don't hate because she understands the game better than you and knows Cutlers weakness is not going to bode well for what Martz wants to do.

How about buying a vowel and turning off YOUR curling iron.

Dagmar
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Um she actually spoke more football related talk in that one post than you ever have. So don't hate because she understands the game better than you and knows Cutlers weakness is not going to bode well for what Martz wants to do.

How about buying a vowel and turning off YOUR curling iron.

Circle Orange is a GIRL!? I never knew!

Bronco Yoda
02-03-2010, 02:11 AM

Look...I will ALWAYS like Jay.

Why?

The MVPlaya
02-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Why?

He got the Broncos to 0 playoff wins!

But he sure did provide some exciting football.:rofl:

Seriously though, he doesn't matter anymore.

It's just that the idiot Broncos fans will try and cream McDaniels even more if he does good... but even though he didn't, they're still on his nuts like fly on shiiit.

watermock
02-03-2010, 05:05 AM
How many wins did you predict for Denver and Chicago this year?

I predicted 5 wins for Denver and 6 from Chicago.