PDA

View Full Version : Getting in fights at bars

Br0nc0Buster
02-01-2010, 09:21 AM
This is off topic I know but I am just curious how many people go out to the bars and have have gotten into bar fights or have come close.

The reason I ask is because it is getting to the point with me where I have been so close to getting into one over the dumbest **** that I am starting to wonder if its just more than a streak of bad luck

And I am not just talking about someone wanting to fight me, I am also talking about my friends about to get in one and by association that would put me in one as well.

I am in college and maybe that is just part of it, younger guys trying to prove how bad ass they are, Im not sure

But I am just curious how often others here get into fights at the bar because lately I am talking like half of the time I have gone out **** almost has gone down

Thanks

BigPlayShay
02-01-2010, 09:24 AM
There is a time and a place for everything, and it's called College.

vancejohnson82
02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
me and my friends used to get into a BUNCH throughout college....eventually it tapers off

it has a lot to do with people not wanting to get arrested and losing their job...or missing a day of work because you got a bottle smashed over your head the night before...i had to show up at a job interview with my eye swollen shut...that was it for me

jhat01
02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Back in the day, sure. 3 kids later, not so much. Ha! When we go out now, it's to a laid back place, not filled with raging "tough guys" out to prove something. I don't know about everyone else, but things changed for me with little ones at home.

SureShot
02-01-2010, 09:29 AM
there is a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

TheDave
02-01-2010, 09:30 AM
True story...

One of my nephews was just killed in a bar fight the day before Thanksgiving (2009).

Some lowlife was going BMarsh on his girlfriend at a bar. My nephew walked up behind him put his hand on the guys shoulder and said something to him (police report doesn't say what it was... I'm guessing something along the lines of leave her alone)

Dude swung around and punched my nephew in the head... and killed him!

Dr. said it was a 1 in a million shot and that he was dead before he hit the ground.

So... FWIW, think twice beforew getting into a bar fight.

Chris
02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
You need to hit 25 before you stop thinking it's a decent idea. If you're drinking a lot, that doesn't help.

You might want to stay away from the following:

Hair Gel
Striped shirts
Anyone wearing a sweater with greek writing on it
Anyone wearing a shiny "man's watch"
Anyone whose neck is wider than his jaw line (most likely they will also be under 5'10")
Any reference to the show "Jersey Shore"

PRBronco
02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
I get in fights all the time, I'm super tough and can bench press 300 lbs.

Jk I'm a doofus. I learned early on in University what places to avoid if you're not looking for trouble, and what friends to avoid going out with. Also what's the old cliche "nothing good happens after 2am"? Or is it after midnight? (that seems early) Either way, it's good advice, the only people left out that late are looking for trouble.

Beantown Bronco
02-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Happens to me all the time. I had one of my buddies videotape the last brawl I got into and post it to youtube. Here's the footage:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVOW9FUdZxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVOW9FUdZxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

supermanhr9
02-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Sometimes you have no control of it, sometimes you do. But I agree 99% of the time it has a direct relation to the place you are at. That is why I hate going to dancing bars and crap like that because people feel anything goes there. They'll grab your girl and not think they have done anything wrong because most of the people in there are all loosy goosy.

I try and stick to the sports bars and relaxed joints like that, usually all is well, and the good times roll.

WolfpackGuy
02-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Happens to me all the time. I had one of my buddies videotape the last brawl I got into and post it to youtube. Here's the footage

Yeah, I hear that Double Deuce place is trouble.

LOL

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 09:41 AM
You should get yourself some affliction/TapOut/EdHardy shirts then everyone will know your a bad ass and won't mess with you. A faux hawk hairdo will help to.

WolfpackGuy
02-01-2010, 09:42 AM
For the original poster, it's better just to walk away.

Usually in the fights I've seen, the BOUNCERS are the ones who do the most damage to the fighters.

It's like open season for them.

Meck77
02-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I tend to agree with your younger guy theory buster.

I don't think I've ever seen senior citizens get into a pissing match out in public. The only time I did was on a ranch once. Two really old guys beat one another silly over some hay.:kiss:

We use to get in bar fights in Nogales Mexico. All you had to do to get in one was walk into the bar. Hilarious!

Rabb
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
paging Bronco Warrior, Bronco Warrior your "cool story bro" life experience is needed at the courtesy desk

Beantown Bronco
02-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I don't think I've ever seen senior citizens get into a pissing match out in public.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

vancejohnson82
02-01-2010, 09:52 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dISApGOyySA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahahahahaha....thats so awesome.

My favorite part is probably the backhanded swing that guy takes when the other guy is on the ground...hilarious.

The news reporter made absolutely NO ATTEMPT to stop that

RhymesayersDU
02-01-2010, 09:53 AM
paging Bronco Warrior, Bronco Warrior your "cool story bro" life experience is needed at the courtesy desk

/thread

TailgateNut
02-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Young guys and alcohol don't mix.

About a decade or so ago I used to play quite a bit of pool for money (big money). I was playing pool with a few friends for $100 a game a this "kid" walked up and asked if he could put up his quarters for a game. We told him we were playing for money and he said he didn't want to but still wanted to play, so we told him ok.

I won the game we were playing and the "kid"(21yo) racket the balls. I broke and ran the table and he walked off pissed off that he didn't even get a shot. We just laughed it off and continued playing for another hour or so. Then I sat down at a table with my wife.

A few minutes later this punk walked up behind me and broke one of those heavy glass pitchers over my head knocking me out (no warning, no nothing). I came to several times but passed out again each time. He tried to run out of the bar but the owner and several of my friends grabbed him and beat the living bejebus out of him until the police arrived. I was hauled off to Denver Health emergency in an ambulance and had to be revived several times en route. I was kept under observation in ICU overnight and then released to home rest for a week and a half. My head looked like something out of the "Elephant man" and I had serious vision issues for several weeks.

He was convicted and sentenced to 6 years in prison and from the updates I recieved through victims advocate I understand that evertime he was released on parole he would commit another violent crime and end up back in prison.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: You never know who you are dealing with and how far they will take a confrontation and NEVER turn your back after an issue in a bar.

I don't do the Bar Scene any more, so I don't have to worry about this kind of **** happening and if I were to get into an argument in the future I'll just make sure the idiot is immobilized before walking away.

broncocalijohn
02-01-2010, 09:59 AM
You should get yourself some affliction/TapOut/EdHardy shirts then everyone will know your a bad ass and won't mess with you. A faux hawk hairdo will help to.

I think these are the guys that get tested first once a real, tough, drunk guy is looking for some physical action around 2am.....when he gets rejected from any girl action.

I always tried to avoid it and it worked for me. I have broken up fights with these words, "Dude, it isnt worth going to jail over or the bouncers beating the **** out of you two." Always say "You two" so they know he wasnt being picked on just himself. Even most drunks come to the realization that jail isnt good. My Dad was in the Navy so he loved to fight. He is 65 now and still wants to kick ass if prevoked (but he wont take the first punch). When he was around his late 40s to 50 years of age, he took out three guys at his bar (who just got out of jail or prison) then they all drank beers together. Now that is a mature bunch of guys. My Dad felt sorry for them because he knocked out all three of their dentures. Ok, they werent that old. I think they were in their 30s.

David Wooderson
Give him one shot in the Adam's apple. That'll bring him to his knees. Then kick him a few times in the sack.

atomicbloke
Me and a bunch of other Broncos fans once got in to a fight with some Raiders fans at the Hooters in Burbank.

It was during the 2005 season and we had just lost to the Giants, while the Raiders had beaten the Bills. They were rooting against the Broncos, and when Eli Manning threw the go-ahead TD with 6 seconds to go, they were yelling at us like crazy and things reached a flash point. They threw beer over us, we yelled back and it got out of hand. The manager came over, and after hearing both sides, and other witnesses, moved us to different tables.

oubronco
02-01-2010, 10:00 AM

:rofl:

Beantown Bronco
02-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Give him one shot in the Adam's apple. That'll bring him to his knees. Then kick him a few times in the sack.

Spider?!? Is that you!?!

oubronco
02-01-2010, 10:02 AM

My favorite part is probably the backhanded swing that guy takes when the other guy is on the ground...hilarious.

Now that is old school

I think he picked up some dirt and threw it on him

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 10:02 AM
True story...

One of my nephews was just killed in a bar fight the day before Thanksgiving (2009).

Some lowlife was going BMarsh on his girlfriend at a bar. My nephew walked up behind him put his hand on the guys shoulder and said something to him (police report doesn't say what it was... I'm guessing something along the lines of leave her alone)

Dr. said it was a 1 in a million shot and that he was dead before he hit the ground.

Sorry to hear that TD. Another lesson here is never get involved in domestic violence. It might be tough to see some boyfriend beat on his woman, but the reality is if you get involved...when the police show up...they'll blame it all on you.

TailgateNut
02-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that TD. Another lesson here is never get involved in domestic violence. It might be tough to see some boyfriend beat on his woman, but the reality is if you get involved...when the police show up...they'll blame it all on you.

So you would just allow some guy to beat up on a woman (Do a Brandon). Nice!

OABB
02-01-2010, 10:08 AM
It is perfectly normal, and not just in a young buck way. Men fight. that's what we do. The best advice I can give you is to do it in a constructive and healthy way. Like Martial arts training. Not only do you get to work it out, but you can develop physical and life skills.

just my two cents.

Bronco Yoda
02-01-2010, 10:11 AM
You need to hit 25 before you stop thinking it's a decent idea. If you're drinking a lot, that doesn't help.

They do say now that the human brain isn't fully developed until around 25.

OABB
02-01-2010, 10:14 AM
They do say now that the human brain isn't fully developed until around 25.

hell, looking around here lately, I'm not sure that it ever develops period.

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 10:17 AM
So you would just allow some guy to beat up on a woman (Do a Brandon). Nice!

I've seen it dude and every Police Officer will tell you the same...don't get involved. As soon as they show up to arrest him she'll point a finger at you.

HAT
02-01-2010, 10:18 AM
True story...

Sorry for your loss TD. This is precisely why bar fights are idiotic. I probably would've done the same thing as your nephew so that's not what I'm talking about.

The potential is always there for a bar fight (any fight for that matter) to be a life changing event.

It doesn't even have to be a one in a million shot. If you hit someone hard enough to knock them over, you don't know where they are going to land.

There was a fight outside my local sports bar last year where a dude fell and hit his head on a curb and was in a coma for 6 months last I heard. A guy died at an Angels game this year after getting hit in the stands and cracking his head open on handrail & concrete steps.

Call me 'a pussy' all you want but I will do everything in my power not to take a swing in an environment like that. My luck, I hit someone in the chin and his temple lands on the corner of a table and I'm facing a manslaughter charge.

Smiling Assassin27
02-01-2010, 10:27 AM
True story...

Super example. Throwing down really is a demonstration of the lowest common denominator in a person. Short of somebody intentionally accosting you physically--which obviously demands defending one's self--no reason exists to fight in a bar. Apart from possibly dying (or somebody ELSE dying), nothing good can come from it. It takes more nads to walk away than it does to go at it, IMO, and demonstrates more character as well.

As Apollo Creed said: Use your brain...Be a thinker, not a stinker.

crowebomber
02-01-2010, 10:53 AM
I was a bouncer back in college and was in the middle of more than my fair share. Just like everyone else has said, after a while (and it took me longer than it should have) you realize that in about 99% of the fights, all they do is bring more trouble upon you whether it is legal (mostly), physical damage, job, or always looking over your shoulder for the guy or his friends to see you and give you cheap shot or jump you. Fight rep makes you feel cool but I've never really seen it elevate anyone's cool status.

The domestic violence intervention story is terrible and I am so sorry. But, that is still one where I would have to do something. That, and I have kids, so if someone messed with my kids I'd brush off the skills and go papa bear on someone in a second.

ZONA
02-01-2010, 11:09 AM

Doh, somebody probably broke a hip

Archer81
02-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Worst fights I have ever gotten into was with my brothers. Someone always wound up with a black eye or busted nose. The one time I did get into a bar fight, the guy swung a pool cue at one of his buddies and whacked me in the arm with it on accident. Some random third dude started hollering about it not being right, and he shoved the guy who swung the pool cue. But because the 3rd dude had moved BEHIND me, the pool cue guy went through me to get to the 3rd guy. That blew ass, and I broke a good pair of glasses too.

:Broncos:

2KBack
02-01-2010, 11:23 AM
I honestly don't understand the fighting random people mentality. I've never had the urge to fight anyone at a bar, and I've never had someone want to fight me (as far as I know). Maybe I'm just lucky, but personally I just don't think I give off the impression that fighting me is of any interest. Don't get me wrong, I love the science of fighting. I've studied different fighting sciences my whole life. I just can't wrap my mind around bar fights. They seem so...avoidable to me.

Archer81
02-01-2010, 11:27 AM
I honestly don't understand the fighting random people mentality. I've never had the urge to fight anyone at a bar, and I've never had someone want to fight me (as far as I know). Maybe I'm just lucky, but personally I just don't think I give off the impression that fighting me is of any interest. Don't get me wrong, I love the science of fighting. I've studied different fighting sciences my whole life. I just can't wrap my mind around bar fights. They seem so...avoidable to me.

A buddy of mine and I used to go to the bars here in town alot. He would get plastered (Im not much of a drinker), then pick one random dude to manufacture a problem with...Chris...that dude is staring at me...no man, he isnt. His girl is sitting across from him and he is facing us...Chris that guy keeps staring at me...dude...he isnt. Chris, he called you a fag...Dave, dude...I dont care, and no he didnt. Lets go. So we would get up to go and he would say something to the dude completely random and assholish to the guy on the way out of the door. Always fun, those nights.

2KBack
02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
A buddy of mine and I used to go to the bars here in town alot. He would get plastered (Im not much of a drinker), then pick one random dude to manufacture a problem with...Chris...that dude is staring at me...no man, he isnt. His girl is sitting across from him and he is facing us...Chris that guy keeps staring at me...dude...he isnt. Chris, he called you a fag...Dave, dude...I dont care, and no he didnt. Lets go. So we would get up to go and he would say something to the dude completely random and assholish to the guy on the way out of the door. Always fun, those nights.

I would be very interested in figuring out why someone would have a habit like that. It seems unnecessarily destructive. But I guess so are other addictive vices like drinking, sex and drugs.

If I were to venture to guess, I would say it is issue of self confidence. Justifying ones own worth through violence.

I say this not to insult anyone, or their friends...so please don't try to fight me.

supermanhr9
02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
I've seen it dude and every Police Officer will tell you the same...don't get involved. As soon as they show up to arrest him she'll point a finger at you.

I hate to admit it, but he is right. A few years ago a similar situation happened to me and my brother in law. We were driving in a parking lot and the car in front of us was making weird movements (stopping, starting, swerving, etc) So we pulled around them and saw a Husband and wife really going at it (not sexually).

We jumped out and started banging on the car, trying to rip off the windows so we could get in, well she was able to get out while we distracted him however the guy almost drove me and my bro over has he sped off. Moments later police showed up and we had to give statements. Now as the woman is thanking us, the cop had the audacity to say we had no right to do what we did, and if it was a good thing the guy didn't get out of the car and we beat him up, because not him, but us would be in the police car.

This did not go over well with my brother in law, and he was almost arrested for his response to that cop. He even told us if we had done any damage to the vehicle (which we didn't) we could have been held responsible.

Ass backwards indeed. But learned a good lesson, call the police and leave it alone.... Well easier said than done, I don't think I'd be able to sit by and let the police get there.

Archer81
02-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I would be very interested in figuring out why someone would have a habit like that. It seems unnecessarily destructive. But I guess so are other addictive vices like drinking, sex and drugs.

If I were to venture to guess, I would say it is issue of self confidence. Justifying ones own worth through violence.

I say this not to insult anyone, or their friends...so please don't try to fight me.

You wouldnt be far off. This happened after his breakup with his GF of 8 years, but he pulled similar stunts while with her. I dont see the value of fighting in bars. No real point to it. But it does seem to tail off once you hit mid 20s. You just dont feel like investing that amount of time and energy into it. Its probably no coincidence that at 25-28 your testosterone level starts to drop a little bit, so the aggression is not the same.

Mountain Bronco
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM
College, college, college. I used to hang out at a fairly rough bar because I was good friends with the bar staff, bouncers, bartenders etc... and occassionally helped them out if there were fights etc... to the point where they finally hired me. On my first official night as a bouncer, this guy we tossed out snuck back in with a switch blade and cut open a bartenders face and stabbed another bouncer before we could get him down. While watching this happen, the other bartender has an aneurism in her brain explode. Luckily the ambulance was there and took her in quick so she was "only" in a comma for 4 weeks and made a very rare full recovery.

The next day I said this isn't for me and rarely went back to that bar.

Now I am older and don't get myself into those situations very often because even though I can hold my own, you never know what can happen.

Be carefull out there, you don't want to be one of these stories.

2KBack
02-01-2010, 11:49 AM
You wouldnt be far off. This happened after his breakup with his GF of 8 years, but he pulled similar stunts while with her. I dont see the value of fighting in bars. No real point to it. But it does seem to tail off once you hit mid 20s. You just dont feel like investing that amount of time and energy into it. Its probably no coincidence that at 25-28 your testosterone level starts to drop a little bit, so the aggression is not the same.

I wonder if I simply exhausted that testosterone filled urge to fight since I was had been fighting in controlled environments since I was 13. That would lend creedence to a philosophy a friend of mine told me. She;s a mother and is convinced that kids (especially boys) should beat the crap out of each other at a young age. She thinks that it diffuses the interest in violence later in life. Seems twisted, but there may be merit in it.

Pony Boy
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM
The last fight I was in was the 3rd grade and I'll never forget this little 75 lb redheaded girl beat the piss out of me over a carton of chocolate milk, I learned my lesson..... also where I grew up, there was a big difference in a "bar fight" and a couple of "fratboys slapping each other".....

Boobs McGee
02-01-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm almost ALWAYS the guy mediating, trying to break up the fights...Last time though, was at maloneys, and I let myself slip because some doucher was calling the doorwoman at Maloney's a c word. Threw him into some treeholders, and a trashcan, but before I could introduce him to my hands the bouncers broke it up. Obviously, it was an extremely stupid thing to do here in the city. The guy could have had a gun, police could have been involved, there could have been hospital trips... Unfortunately, these days, fighting isn't what it used to be. Too much risk.

I've noticed more and more that there are just assholes out there LOOKING to show off their manhood. This has been MOST apparent in bars with a high concentration of meat heads. I'm talking the dudes that are wearing the tight ass affliction shirts, with spiky hair and tattoos. I won't even go to Lodo's south anymore, because all it is, is a bunch of roided out wannabe tapout ****s that'll try to fight you if you bump them accidentally in passing. It's a joke.

I agree, fighting is definitely part of our human nature, and coupled with beer, it's bound to happen. I'm definitely in agreeance that it seems like the amount of scuffles happening these days appears to be rising significantly. I could just be getting old though, ha.

In all honesty, it seems like the heightened agressiveness these days is less and less due to "reasonable" confrontations (i.e. smacking someone else's girlfriends ass, racial slur, etc etc), and more and more just for the hell of it.

BroncosSR
02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
once maturity kicks it, you'll get over it...

Archer81
I wonder if I simply exhausted that testosterone filled urge to fight since I was had been fighting in controlled environments since I was 13. That would lend creedence to a philosophy a friend of mine told me. She;s a mother and is convinced that kids (especially boys) should beat the crap out of each other at a young age. She thinks that it diffuses the interest in violence later in life. Seems twisted, but there may be merit in it.

Makes perfect sense. I have 2 brothers. We beat the hell out of eachother until I hit highschool. Then it tailed off. We get into the occassional argument now but nothing like when we were younger.

Boobs McGee
The last fight I was in was the 3rd grade and I'll never forget this little 75 lb redheaded girl beat the piss out of me over a carton of chocolate milk, I learned my lesson..... also where I grew up, there was a big difference in a "bar fight" and a couple of "fratboys slapping each other".....

HAAAAAAAAAahahahahahah that is awesome!!!

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 11:56 AM
I hate to admit it, but he is right. A few years ago a similar situation happened to me and my brother in law. We were driving in a parking lot and the car in front of us was making weird movements (stopping, starting, swerving, etc) So we pulled around them and saw a Husband and wife really going at it (not sexually).

We jumped out and started banging on the car, trying to rip off the windows so we could get in, well she was able to get out while we distracted him however the guy almost drove me and my bro over has he sped off. Moments later police showed up and we had to give statements. Now as the woman is thanking us, the cop had the audacity to say we had no right to do what we did, and if it was a good thing the guy didn't get out of the car and we beat him up, because not him, but us would be in the police car.

This did not go over well with my brother in law, and he was almost arrested for his response to that cop. He even told us if we had done any damage to the vehicle (which we didn't) we could have been held responsible.

Ass backwards indeed. But learned a good lesson, call the police and leave it alone.... Well easier said than done, I don't think I'd be able to sit by and let the police get there.

Chivalry is dead, but not for the reasons people think. There are now consequences for being chivalrous.

A simular kind of story

My late dad, a former Portsmouth City Police Officer, said he and his partner responded to a domestic violence situation. They get there and separate the two to get their stories on "why they love each other so much that they have to beat on each other". long story short after they've appeared to calm down they bring them both back to the living room and she attacks the husband again. The husband takes all 90 pounds of her and throws her across the room. So my dads partner put the guy down on the ground, hard. The woman seees it and begins to attack the officer. People are crazy in those situations and as someone else said...you don't know what you are going to run into out there. Another thing to remember is it always takes two to tango..always.

Hogan11
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
once maturity kicks it, you'll get over it...

and that's about it. Usually hammerheads think twice when the police get mentioned as well. Once the realization that any action will result in costing them time and money sinks in, they tend to cool out.

Pony Boy
02-01-2010, 12:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v325wdgoFH4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v325wdgoFH4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gyldenlove
02-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I have been close a few times. Once a buddy of mine was hitting on a girl at the bar, suddenly her boyfriend walks up, he looked like a walrus with tattoos, pretty sinister looking dude and he said he was going teach my buddy a lesson, being that I have always been a big person I felt I had to step in and attempt to mediate, so the elephant says he will kick my ass too, I tell him he better not try and we never got to throwing punches.

Another time there was a guy who wanted to bet me 500 bucks he could take me outside and beat me up, I guess because I Was the biggest guy around he figured he could sucker me into a fight, he was pretty annoying and I ended up having the bouncer kick him out, but I was ready for a fight when I left, I figured he might have come back looking for me, but he didn't.

I have had a couple of those spilled drinks situations and people jump up and as soon as they see they are about a head shorter and 100 pounds smaller they calm right back down.

Borks147
02-01-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm 22 - I've never gotten in a bar fight. I don't even know how I would. The closest thing I've ever come to it is kicking people out of my frat, but even thats pretty civil.

zdoor
02-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I have been close a few times. Once a buddy of mine was hitting on a girl at the bar, suddenly her boyfriend walks up, he looked like a walrus with tattoos, pretty sinister looking dude and he said he was going teach my buddy a lesson, being that I have always been a big person I felt I had to step in and attempt to mediate, so the elephant says he will kick my ass too, I tell him he better not try and we never got to throwing punches.

Another time there was a guy who wanted to bet me 500 bucks he could take me outside and beat me up, I guess because I Was the biggest guy around he figured he could sucker me into a fight, he was pretty annoying and I ended up having the bouncer kick him out, but I was ready for a fight when I left, I figured he might have come back looking for me, but he didn't.

I have had a couple of those spilled drinks situations and people jump up and as soon as they see they are about a head shorter and 100 pounds smaller they calm right back down.

I am a big, muscular guy and generally avoid bars. It seems like guys want to test themselves against bigger dudes. When I was younger, I was relatively dumb and cocky and got into more than one situation that I regret. IT takes a bigger man to avoid a brawl, especially one that you are being provoked into. My advice is to limit your exposure to those scenarios and try and hang out in upscale places without a rep for fighting. It is not worth the boost to your ego...

Requiem
02-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm 22 as well and have never felt the need to get into a fight at the bars. Probably because I'm 5'11 and pretty rail thin, plus -- I'm not really an aggressive guy. I was threatened to be blacklisted at numerous bars in the Fargo area for some antics that took place inside and outside a bar, like public urination. . . and some other thangs.

cmhargrove
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
As an "older guy" without anything to prove (married 19 years, three kids), I agree with lots of the advice. Don't get into fights in bars. I was in several and had many friends that fought, and I rarely ever saw anything positive about it. Even the winner generally loses in a bar fight.

As someone who taught judo / self defense for 10 years, I also generally cautioned my students that the most dangerous part of a bar fight was when the back of someone's head hit the ground (or an obstacle). No matter where you live, there are probably a couple fatalities like this each year (which accounts to manslaughter or negligent homicide) in your town. It sucks to think you might kill someone for no apparent reason and pay the rest of your life for it.

It's not worth it, not in any single way.

If you are hanging out in bars, do it for the chicks, not the dudes...

barryr
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
The sportsbar I frequent is usually a mellow place, so fighting is not usually a problem.

azbroncfan
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Kick to the shin is a great move that will take every bad ass down in a hurry.

Bronco Boy
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm 22 as well and have never felt the need to get into a fight at the bars. Probably because I'm 5'11 and pretty rail thin, plus -- I'm not really an aggressive guy. I was threatened to be blacklisted at numerous bars in the Fargo area for some antics that took place inside and outside a bar, like public urination. . . and some other thangs.

You're telling me you never got in a scuffle outside the OB?

Blueflame
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Very sorry to hear of the recent loss of your nephew, TheDave.... belated condolences to the family.

crowebomber
02-01-2010, 02:25 PM

A lot of moves look good in the movies but never work. I remember a guy trying to take out my forward knee for his first move. I was already amped up and bouncing around, so it just grazed me. Since he was looking down at my knee, his hands were down around his chest. I just put my weight on my back foot and threw a straight right down the pike. Done.

On the flipside my buddy and me used to practice this move to grab a guy's hand and flip him if he put a knife in your face. So, I'm kicking a guy out and he gets in my face pointing his finger. I grab his hand and try the move, but he jerked it away and threw a left hook that bounced off my melon. Glad he didn't have a knife.

P.S. - sorry Spider, but throat punches are tough to land in the heat of the battle unless you're fighting a Giraffe - or Merton Hanks.

Pony Boy
02-01-2010, 02:27 PM

Grab the guys shirt and hold him up while your buddy chop blocks him, works every time or horse collar him on the way out the door.....

24champ
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
I tend to duck out of the bar just before closing time. Seems to me when last call rolls around that everyone gets stupid and fights ensue. This is particularly true in LoDo, everyone piles out onto Blake St. or Wazee and some moron is going to start talking shiat and there is a scrum.

broncocalijohn
02-01-2010, 02:54 PM
I tend to duck out of the bar just before closing time. Seems to me when last call rolls around that everyone gets stupid and fights ensue. This is particularly true in LoDo, everyone piles out onto Blake St. or Wazee and some moron is going to start talking shiat and there is a scrum.

Come on! Exaggeration. He is just made that vendor lady ran out of beans and potato burrito.

Requiem
02-01-2010, 02:59 PM
You're telling me you never got in a scuffle outside the OB?

Haha, you know the OB? That's fun stuff man.

If you want my honest opinion, I stay away from the OB. There is a lot of hot tail there, but the scene is not my place. After about a half of year of bar hopping, I got sick of the type of people you come into at the OB. Typical college frat boys, out there for only one reason -- and a plethora of dumb bitches who wouldn't know east from west if you gave them a compass.

Given my health issues (kidney stuff) -- I can't drink that much anyways -- and if I do, it's at Dempsey's so I can hear some decent music while hanging with friends. The OB is dogshiat.

I witnessed a fight outside the Library in Minneapolis not too long ago. . .

Swedish Extrovert
02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
My Dad was in the Navy so he loved to fight.

:rofl:

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 03:34 PM
If you see a domestic abuse situation, leave it alone. It isn't the first time that dude beat her... it won't be the last.

I rented a house in college, and could literally hear the next door neighbors fighting. Specifically could hear the woman crying for help as she was being beaten. I was dumb enough to call the cops and give a statement. It didn't change a thing except get me a court date and a pissed off neighbor.

gunns
02-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I was told by a lawyer one time if you go to a bar, 90% of the time you are going to see a fight or be in a fight. That was the lawyer I got for my daughter after the psycho girlfriend of my son's best friend had one too many, thought my son was hitting on her and my daughter said who would want you. She got up and called my daughter on. My daughter, being 5' 1" and 100 lbs and the girl being 5'8" and about 150, took her heels off because she didn't want her to knock her down. As she did the girl came after her so my daughter threw one of her heels and knocked a tooth out. The girl called the police. They charged my daughter and 4 others with a felony, aggravated assault. Why? Because it was a party therefore they were a gang. Gang enhancement. We've already nailed her in some lies with text messages, but because of the gang enhancement looks like all 5 are going to end up paying a part of the 4000.00 for one tooth. Something just aint right and the lawyer SUCKS.

ghwk
02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Arrest records don't play well in the job interview and it never goes away.....

Requiem
02-01-2010, 03:44 PM
You should be more worried about your daughter taking accountability for her actions and violating the law than instigating a lawyer sucks. Sounds like more than one person had "one drink too many."

strafen
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Give him one shot in the Adam's apple. That'll bring him to his knees. Then kick him a few times in the sack.That can actually kill somebody.
If the guy goes down, the fight is over. No need to kick him while he's down, unless he's trying to get up to come after you.
Hitting somebody on the throat can asphyxiate the person the death.
I wouldn't even try that unless your life is in imminent danger. In college fights, that's not even worth the trouble.
A more suitable way to end a fight is just a straight punch with a little snap to the guy's nose.
I don't care how big you are, you're going down, plus you won't likely kill somebody by doing that.

Best thing to do is avoid something you'll come to regret later.

Requiem
02-01-2010, 03:49 PM
A buddy of mine in Savannah was offered a blowjob by a little lady at the bar and of course -- he accepted. So he wanders outside, the girl starts gettin' nasty and a big dude comes up next to him and points a gun to his head and tells him to give him his wallet and every valuable on his person. My friend took the awesome training he learned at Benning and in the Force, slapped the gun kung-fu style out of the dude's hand, beat the **** out of him, pushed the girl into a dumpster and ran off with his life saved, but with a little less dignity.

Good bar story. Who would ever come up with a "Blow a boy, pull a gun" kind of crime scenario anyways? WTF! Especially in a town of Airborne Rangers and Special Ops guys who can kill on command. OWNED!!!

oubronco
02-01-2010, 04:25 PM
As an "older guy" without anything to prove (married 19 years, three kids), I agree with lots of the advice. Don't get into fights in bars. I was in several and had many friends that fought, and I rarely ever saw anything positive about it. Even the winner generally loses in a bar fight.

As someone who taught judo / self defense for 10 years, I also generally cautioned my students that the most dangerous part of a bar fight was when the back of someone's head hit the ground (or an obstacle). No matter where you live, there are probably a couple fatalities like this each year (which accounts to manslaughter or negligent homicide) in your town. It sucks to think you might kill someone for no apparent reason and pay the rest of your life for it.

It's not worth it, not in any single way.

If you are hanging out in bars, do it for the chicks, not the dudes...

Because the chicks dig it :wiggle:

bowtown
02-01-2010, 04:43 PM
"Pu$$ies. Who wants pancakes?"

Pontius Pirate
02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
I got in a fight at a bar once. Punched her straight in the vagina. That's the last time anyone tries to roll their wheelchair over my foot when I'm picking out Cher songs on the jukebox.

gunns
02-01-2010, 05:07 PM
You should be more worried about your daughter taking accountability for her actions and violating the law than instigating a lawyer sucks. Sounds like more than one person had "one drink too many."

My daughter doesn't drink. She hates alcohol as her father was an alcoholic. It was a birthday party for her friend and this girl was drunk when she got there. My daughter had called her sister to come and get her when the girl started coming at her. Her brother and another guy kept trying to hold her back. This happened just as my other daughter got there to pick her up. That's where we got the lie on the text message. The girl didn't want to mess with my other daughter and sent her a text telling her she was sorry for freaking out. She had accused my son of holding her against the wall and in the message said it was someone that wasn't even in the party. Then she proceeded to tell the police that she was just drinking and was attacked by 7 people for no reason. They have witnesses but they are hesitant to go to court.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Bar fights don't worry me too much. Parking lot fights are where you can get hurt real bad. If it looks like you're gonna get into a fight, settle it inside, and get out of there fast.

And watch out for guys that have big rings on their fingers, they pack a hell of a punch.

broncosteven
02-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Gene writes about partying at the Hofbraugarten in Dickinson TX on p.304 of "Failure is not an Option". He doesn't write about kicking ass but then he is Gene ****ing Kranz, who is going to take a swing at Gene?

By being the flight director for the Apollo 11 Moon landing Gene Kranz technically kicked the ass of every Russian ever born and rammed Sputnik down their throats. At least that is how I see it.

Garcia Bronco
02-01-2010, 08:23 PM
I am a big, muscular guy and generally avoid bars. It seems like guys want to test themselves against bigger dudes. When I was younger, I was relatively dumb and cocky and got into more than one situation that I regret. IT takes a bigger man to avoid a brawl, especially one that you are being provoked into. My advice is to limit your exposure to those scenarios and try and hang out in upscale places without a rep for fighting. It is not worth the boost to your ego...

You aren't kidding. Had a buddy with this exact problem. He's 6'5 and huge and everybody wants to fight him. He doesn't go to clubs anymore.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 09:43 PM
A lot of moves look good in the movies but never work. I remember a guy trying to take out my forward knee for his first move. I was already amped up and bouncing around, so it just grazed me. Since he was looking down at my knee, his hands were down around his chest. I just put my weight on my back foot and threw a straight right down the pike. Done.

On the flipside my buddy and me used to practice this move to grab a guy's hand and flip him if he put a knife in your face. So, I'm kicking a guy out and he gets in my face pointing his finger. I grab his hand and try the move, but he jerked it away and threw a left hook that bounced off my melon. Glad he didn't have a knife.

P.S. - sorry Spider, but throat punches are tough to land in the heat of the battle unless you're fighting a Giraffe - or Merton Hanks.

I used to work with a guy back in the 90's said he was a buddy of Wahoo McDaniels back on the res in OK. Said they went to Korea together.

You grab the wrist not the hand, yank it and get him off balance and you take it from there.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm 6'6" and am pretty used to having random short dudes try to assert themselves in my presence. I simply cannot afford any type of arrest... especially alcohol related. The state medical board is very intolerant of such issues... and my hands are my livelihood. I have to be really aware of my surroundings if I go hang out at the bar... and be willing to swallow my pride and just leave if things get tense. WTF is it with the short guys and alcohol (rhetorical)? I'm a happy drunk... just wanna rawk out and play foozball.

2KBack
02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
So is this like the tallest message board on earth? Is everyone as gigantic as they say, or is there a little bit of Combine/internet exaggeration going on?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 10:09 PM
So is this like the tallest message board on earth? Is everyone as gigantic as they say, or is there a little bit of Combine/internet exaggeration going on?

I've been to a couple of Orangemane events... I'm sure someone can vouch.

2KBack
02-01-2010, 10:19 PM
I've been to a couple of Orangemane events... I'm sure someone can vouch.

I wasn't directing that at you specifically, I just found it interesting how many people have mentioned being huge on here.

edit- a glance at the thread says I'm wrong. I must have been seeing things. Maybe I just feel like less of a man because I don't have fight stories...and I'm short.

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 10:25 PM

There's a lot of drunken jerks downtown. Sometimes it's difficult to avoid a fight, but it's easy to get into a fight.

SouthStndJunkie
02-01-2010, 10:28 PM
I wasn't directing that at you specifically, I just found it interesting how many people have mentioned being huge on here.

edit- a glance at the thread says I'm wrong. I must have been seeing things. Maybe I just feel like less of a man because I don't have fight stories...and I'm short.

That's because there is no reason to talk about or mention being 5'10 or shorter.

Archer81
02-01-2010, 10:31 PM
5'10, 250. I dont get messed with. When I get angry I turn green and shoot up to 8'5, 400lbs. Its a tic...

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 10:33 PM
5'10, 250. I dont get messed with. When I get angry I turn green and shoot up to 8'5, 400lbs. Its a tic...

Define "messed with."

Archer81
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Define "messed with."

Dudes dont pick fights with me. How do you think I meant it?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Dudes dont pick fights with me. How do you think I meant it?

From my experience, a 6'6" dude happens to be in the same bar... not wanting to do anything but have a good time and mind his own business.

Archer81
02-01-2010, 10:46 PM
From my experience, a 6'6" dude happens to be in the same bar... not wanting to do anything but have a good time and mind his own business.

So does the 5'10 guy. Mojitos for all.

Blueflame
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Define "messed with."

I'm under 5'10"... but I've been "messed with" in a bar. My son was ready to deliver a total buttkicking when a guy I'd never met... never even laid eyes on before... made the mistake of slapping me on the butt. Fortunately the guy saw the "look" (and instantaneous attitude change) he was getting from my son and apologized profusely. And then left soon afterwards....

Cito Pelon
02-01-2010, 11:20 PM

As long as he's minding his own business . . .. .

Archer81
02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm under 5'10"... but I've been "messed with" in a bar. My son was ready to deliver a total buttkicking when a guy I'd never met... never even laid eyes on before... made the mistake of slapping me on the butt. Fortunately the guy saw the "look" (and instantaneous attitude change) he was getting from my son and apologized profusely. And then left soon afterwards....

My mom is only 5'4. She and this one lady got into an argument because my mom was talking to her old man, who my mom has known since middle school. My mom knocked the bitch on her ass. It was awesome. Of course I condemn violence as a solution to solving problems...heh heh...

TheReverend
02-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I used to work with a guy back in the 90's said he was a buddy of Wahoo McDaniels back on the res in OK. Said they went to Korea together.

You grab the wrist not the hand, yank it and get him off balance and you take it from there.

You're talking about taking his wrist, pulling as you turn, sinking your hips while stepping behind one leg and standing up and putting him on the ground.

He's talking about controlling someone by the hand with both of yours and pressure point putting them on their knees.

I think he is at least?

watermock
02-02-2010, 12:37 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IiVscqYrtfM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IiVscqYrtfM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

Blueflame
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
My mom is only 5'4. She and this one lady got into an argument because my mom was talking to her old man, who my mom has known since middle school. My mom knocked the b**** on her ass. It was awesome. Of course I condemn violence as a solution to solving problems...heh heh...

I'm 5'7"... but was totally minding my own business and still have no clue at all why that stranger could possibly have thought it was OK to smack my butt. I was wearing jeans... and not particularly tight ones at that. I wasn't even really angry at the moment (stunned that he'd take that kind of liberties is more like it... it might have been semi-OK if I knew the guy... if he were one of my friends, but since I didn't and he wasn't, it definitely wasn't OK at all) but was relieved that my son's hostile glare was sufficient to take care of the problem and that he didn't have to actually throw a punch.

Never been in a "catfight"...

Cito Pelon
02-02-2010, 02:11 AM
You're talking about taking his wrist, pulling as you turn, sinking your hips while stepping behind one leg and standing up and putting him on the ground.

He's talking about controlling someone by the hand with both of yours and pressure point putting them on their knees.

I think he is at least?

Once I have the wrist I'm looking to take the shoulder out. If I can't get to the shoulder I'll try to take a shot to a knee. I'm not gonna go to the ground. If I can't take a joint out, I'll start throwing punches or run depends on the situation.

TheReverend
02-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Once I have the wrist I'm looking to take the shoulder out. If I can't get to the shoulder I'll try to take a shot to a knee. I'm not gonna go to the ground. If I can't take a joint out, I'll start throwing punches or run depends on the situation.

You're so tough.:kiss:

Cito Pelon
02-02-2010, 02:27 AM
You're so tough.:kiss:

Tough enough to have had my ass kicked many a time. I actually have a dent in my head from one of my ass-kickings.

watermock
02-02-2010, 03:11 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGTaAmGFGMM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGTaAmGFGMM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

JLesSPE
02-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Bar fights don't worry me too much. Parking lot fights are where you can get hurt real bad. If it looks like you're gonna get into a fight, settle it inside, and get out of there fast.

And watch out for guys that have big rings on their fingers, they pack a hell of a punch.

Totally agree! 2 years ago I got into a fight at a bar and the real damage occured outside afterward. It was more of the little man complex. I'm 6'1 about 275ish and these guys were like 5'10 and scrawny. I got stabbed 5 times and almost died. 3 times around the kidney and twice on the inside of my right thigh. The 3 made a triangle around my left kidney and the 2 were about a cm away from my femoral artery. Surgeon told me if they had hit that I would have bled out in the parking lot no questions asked. I'm very lucky. Meanwhile, they're looking at spending a good chunk of the next 30 years in prison. So not worth it.

watermock
02-02-2010, 05:14 AM
wow

Garcia Bronco
02-02-2010, 05:28 AM
See.... This whole thread illustrates why guns should be worn in bars.

Free Plaxico!!!!

WolfpackGuy
02-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Never been in a "catfight"...

C-C-C-C-Catfight!

http://www.thesocialcentre.com/images/kramer2.jpg

watermock
02-02-2010, 05:47 AM
object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykI_vLjT3kY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykI_vLjT3kY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

Pony Boy
02-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Totally agree! 2 years ago I got into a fight at a bar and the real damage occured outside afterward. It was more of the little man complex. I'm 6'1 about 275ish and these guys were like 5'10 and scrawny. I got stabbed 5 times and almost died. 3 times around the kidney and twice on the inside of my right thigh. The 3 made a triangle around my left kidney and the 2 were about a cm away from my femoral artery. Surgeon told me if they had hit that I would have bled out in the parking lot no questions asked. I'm very lucky. Meanwhile, they're looking at spending a good chunk of the next 30 years in prison. So not worth it.

Wow, you need to refer to the pakin heat thread.......

TailgateNut
02-02-2010, 07:21 AM

If you're "pakin" heat you shouldn't be in a bar drinking!

Just MHO!

Pony Boy
02-02-2010, 07:32 AM
If you're "pakin" heat you shouldn't be in a bar drinking!Just MHO!

OK Try this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWfxrPQG5U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWfxrPQG5U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JLesSPE
02-02-2010, 07:55 AM

Oh I do, just not when I'm drinking. I know it kind of defeats the purpose, but as the shooter the burden of proof falls on you and juries don't like drunk people shooting other people. In that particular instance it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I was just jawing with 4 of them and one snuck around and knocked me down from behind and I was shanked while I was on the ground. I never saw a weapon, I barely saw one guy try to swing at me. Strangest "fight" I've ever been in.

crowebomber
02-02-2010, 07:58 AM

I think he is at least?

If I remember correctly, assuming the guy had a knife in his right hand pointing at you. It's a left hand grab latching on top over the top of his thumb with your right going underneath and grabbing the wrist. Pull down with the left and turn his wrist with the right and we used to be able to flip each other really easily. In a crowded bar in a real situation it's another issue. Maybe you guys were able to use these moves in real situations, but not me.

The only time I encountered a knife was with a really drunk guy who I had backed down to the back door of the bar while I was getting him to leave. He bent down to get it out of his sock and when he did I rushed him and shoved him out the back door where he fell down two steps and flopped to the ground scraping up the side of his face and ringing his bell (he was already drunk, so he was pretty disoriented). The knife was on the ground so I grabbed it, threw it in the dumpster and went in and locked the door. I went back and unlocked it and looked out 10 minutes later and he was gone. Not really a knife fight, but as close as I got (and ever wanted to get).

The best were girl fights. Guys fight to impress, girls fight to kill. Girls would always take a swing at me when I tried to break up their fights. Good times. :~ohyah!:

Pony Boy
02-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Gotta love Robert Duvall

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkccqolaVGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkccqolaVGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

24champ
02-02-2010, 01:04 PM
This is a re-enactment of the last time I was in a bar... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPX0AHrvpS8)

crowebomber
02-02-2010, 01:09 PM
This is a re-enactment of the last time I was in a bar... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPX0AHrvpS8)

I don't go to those kinds of bars. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

broncosteven
02-02-2010, 01:14 PM

The only Jean Claude Van Damn movie I have ever seen is JCVD and that was one of the best movies of the last decade.

WolfpackGuy
02-02-2010, 01:18 PM

LOL

With that outfit and those moves, no wonder everyone wanted to beat his azz.

Broncos_OTM
02-02-2010, 05:02 PM
OK Try this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWfxrPQG5U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWfxrPQG5U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have as a Bas ruten cardio workout and a Jiu Jitsu CD. He is freaking awesome lol. I also have never pulled a Crucifix in a fight street or ortherwise. That is a sweet move.

Pontius Pirate
02-02-2010, 06:15 PM
OK Try this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYbuVPw_3uk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYbuVPw_3uk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>