PDA

View Full Version : 2-8

tsiguy96
01-26-2010, 12:42 PM
anyone else getting sick of reading this all the time, most of the time in bold at the end of every mcdaniels hating post?

yes that was our record down the stretch, and yes mcdaniels certainly deserves his share of the blame for that. but guess what, he also led this team to 6-0 to start the season, and yes that was actually part of the season and thus does count on the regular season record.

the entire team **** the bed after the bye for basically a different reason every game, and i think mcd has made it very aware he knows waht the problems are on this team and is going to try to correct them. at the end of the day, the defense collapsed i think because of lack of talent. cant overcome lack of talent with schemes for an entire season.

in short: the season was 16 weeks long, not 10, mcdaniels was the coach when we were 6-0 and beating 4 playoff teams in a row, so he, in a realistic and logical world, get as much credit for that as he does for the team also losing to teams we should never lose to.

sorta like the bronco MO the last few years huh? beat good teams and lose to ****ty ones.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-26-2010, 12:43 PM
This should end well.

I had a bagel for lunch.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/121/294846856_6400efc3ec.jpg

/pre-emptive foodjack

SureShot
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E_qZ-1v5fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E_qZ-1v5fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SouthStndJunkie
01-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Threads like this are getting pretty lame....it's obvious that you enjoy arguing the same topic over and over ad nauseam.

PRBronco
01-26-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm sick of hearing about how everyone wishes we had the 1st that we traded for Alphonso Smith back. WE GET IT. EVERYONE WANTS THAT PICK BACK. It doesn't need to appear in every draft thread.

PRBronco
01-26-2010, 12:52 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E_qZ-1v5fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E_qZ-1v5fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hahaha, I L'd my A O.

Pony Boy
01-26-2010, 12:53 PM
The two Super-Bowl teams where a combined 0-5 down the stretch .....

bronco militia
01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
The two Super-Bowl teams where a combined 0-5 down the stretch .....

LOL...stink bait

Cool Breeze
01-26-2010, 12:59 PM
6-0

missingnumber7
01-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Makes for a sub-par batting average. Only 132 players had a batting average above .250 last year.

NFLBRONCO
01-26-2010, 01:03 PM
As the OM turns

lostknight
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
We are paying 9.0 million for a guy not named Shanahan to manage this team, and getting Shanahan like results (except the superbowl rings). Furthermore, we are getting black eyes in the press every other week as McDaniels impersonates Marshall and throws fits.

So yeah, people are harping on this. And they will continue to harp on it, until McDaniels can prove that he is a asset to this team, and not a liability.

RaiderH8r
01-26-2010, 01:06 PM
2-8 is pretty ugly. I understand why you don't want to see it anymore. But there it is, staring you in the face...

2-8

Look at it...

2-8

LOOK AT IT...

2-8

DBroncos4life
01-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Did you eat paint chips as a child? Did you really think starting a thread about finishing 2-8 would either solve or end the topic?

OBF1
01-26-2010, 01:41 PM
I believe in the easter bunny.

missingnumber7
01-26-2010, 01:44 PM

I don't, because the boogey man told me he ate him.

TheDave
01-26-2010, 01:46 PM

http://www.funny-potato.com/images/easter/easter-bunny.jpg

PRBronco
01-26-2010, 02:04 PM
We are paying 9.0 million for a guy not named Shanahan to manage this team, and getting Shanahan like results (except the superbowl rings). Furthermore, we are getting black eyes in the press every other week as McDaniels impersonates Marshall and throws fits.

So yeah, people are harping on this. And they will continue to harp on it, until McDaniels can prove that he is a asset to this team, and not a liability.

Uhh...what?

worm
01-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Why won't they all just listen to you TSI! How can you stand to be surrounded by so many idiots!?! It is all so clear for you!

Why! Won't! They! Understand! Your! Message!

http://botropolis.com/wp-content/uploads/end.jpg

OBF1
01-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Damn the easter bunny hate guys :)

Popcorn Sutton
01-26-2010, 02:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvo394hjvGE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvo394hjvGE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pick Six
01-26-2010, 02:24 PM
We had a good shot to beat Philly, but we certainly shouldn't have lost to the Raiders and the Chiefs at home. Changes are coming next year, with a retooled coaching staff...:bronxrox:

theAPAOps5
01-26-2010, 02:28 PM
You can call me Nighthawk

Broncomutt
01-26-2010, 03:01 PM
The Titanic made it more than 2/3 of the way across the Atlantic incident free. I mean, everything started off great! How come nobody gives Captain Smith credit for this? He even had the ship running fast, ahead of scedule, making good time. Nobody gives him credit for this either.

Alas, all people want to do is b!tch and moan about how it ended. Why do we have to constantly hear about that ****ing iceberg?

DBroncos4life
01-26-2010, 03:07 PM
The Titanic made it more than 2/3 of the way across the Atlantic incident free. I mean, everything started off great! How come nobody gives Captain Smith credit for this? He even had the ship running fast, ahead of scedule, making good time. Nobody gives him credit for this either.

Alas, all people want to do is b!tch and moan about how it ended. Why do we have to constantly hear about that ****ing iceberg?

It wasn't John's fault they didn't put enough life boats on the ship because it was unsinkable either. LOL

BroncoMan4ever
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM
We had a good shot to beat Philly, but we certainly shouldn't have lost to the Raiders and the Chiefs at home. Changes are coming next year, with a retooled coaching staff...:bronxrox:

next season we are going to "Kick Some Names and Take Some Ass"

http://www.cineol.net/images/noticias/Cameos/Waterboy.jpg

DenverBrit
01-26-2010, 04:08 PM
anyone else getting sick of reading this all the time, most of the time in bold at the end of every mcdaniels hating post?

yes that was our record down the stretch, and yes mcdaniels certainly deserves his share of the blame for that. but guess what, he also led this team to 6-0 to start the season, and yes that was actually part of the season and thus does count on the regular season record.

the entire team **** the bed after the bye for basically a different reason every game, and i think mcd has made it very aware he knows waht the problems are on this team and is going to try to correct them. at the end of the day, the defense collapsed i think because of lack of talent. cant overcome lack of talent with schemes for an entire season.

in short: the season was 16 weeks long, not 10, mcdaniels was the coach when we were 6-0 and beating 4 playoff teams in a row, so he, in a realistic and logical world, get as much credit for that as he does for the team also losing to teams we should never lose to.

sorta like the bronco MO the last few years huh? beat good teams and lose to ****ty ones.

Yes, so please, stop reminding us. :D

broncofan7
01-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Like most pussies, Un flattering FACTS scare you.

The fact is, this team trended downward--and HARD once they became more familiar with McGenius's systems...teams like the bucs and chiefs improved--we got worse. FACTS ARE THE FACTS. 2010 will be a rude awakening to you fanboys--I will go start a new thread for you guys to go an apologize in for thinking that McD actually has the answers to getting us to become a succesful franchise once again...Bowlen is now 1 out of 3 in selecting Head Coaches.......

Dagmar
01-26-2010, 04:32 PM
I have a feeling we are running out of things to talk about!

theAPAOps5
01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Like most pussies, Un flattering FACTS scare you.

The fact is, this team trended downward--and HARD once they became more familiar with McGenius's systems...teams like the bucs and chiefs improved--we got worse. FACTS ARE THE FACTS. 2010 will be a rude awakening to you fanboys--I will go start a new thread for you guys to go an apologize in for thinking that McD actually has the answers to getting us to become a succesful franchise once again...Bowlen is now 1 out of 3 in selecting Head Coaches.......

As long as we are stating facts lets just call you the biggest pussy on the board.

tsiguy96
01-26-2010, 05:55 PM

hahahaha. doesnt get more lame than that, atleast get some air and crash teh ****er!

broncofan7
01-26-2010, 05:58 PM
As long as we are stating facts lets just call you the biggest p***Y on the board.

as is the case with most everything you write, you have absolutely nothing of substance to say--just some long reach of a remark....stick to getting the OM banned from Training camps loser, that seems to be the only thing you excel at........

HAT
01-26-2010, 05:59 PM
FACTS ARE THE FACTS.

Did someone say facts?

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/the_hat_album/TheOrangeMane-aDenverBroncosFanComm.png

Bronc62
01-26-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm with you bro; tired of hearing 2-8 only. It comes up in baseball, with a season ten times longer, that Game 1 counts just as much as Game 162.

broncosteven
01-26-2010, 07:33 PM

I don't get it, your mad because of what exactly? Your right the season is 16 games long and not 6.

I think what is the most telling stat of the whole year is that this team had not one but TWO 4 game losing streaks. That is unacceptable, there are 8 losses right there.

Late season fades were not acceptable with Shanny and they aren't acceptable for his replacement.

This is a what have you done for me lately league, all McD can lay claim to is 2 wins in his last 8 tries.

Popcorn Sutton
01-26-2010, 07:34 PM

I couldn't help but laugh at this post.

Hamrob
01-26-2010, 07:39 PM
For me...it's not the 2-8 finish.

It's the 6-0 start!

That's like getting a super model into bed and not being able to get it up!

You start out with such promise, such hope, even the nay-sayers are coming around...only to slip on the banana peel.

Embarrassing. And, whether you like hearing about it or not, it reeks of poor preparation and a divided locker room.

Until we hit the field next year...there are going to be plenty of skeptics...rightfully so.

It's really easy to shut everyone up...you win ball games...go to the playoffs and make something happen. Until then, you'll be scrunenized.

I hate hearing all knocks about the Broncos...it sucks...but until we do something about it...it is what it is.

Defending a 2-8 finish by making the statement that it's a 16 game season hints of desperation.

rastaman
01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm a Skeptic!

Bowlen already has buyers remorse. In two years McDummy will be back in NE as Belichick' OC and with a healthy raise for destroying the Denver Broncos.

Having come to his senses Bowlen will have hired a proven experienced 40-50 something year old HC who knows how communicate with players and who can keep his word with his players, thus his players will trust him.

Two years from the Cutler will have the Bears winning again and he'll have regained his All Pro form. Meanwhile, Shanahan will also have the Skins winning again, and perhaps Cutler and Shanny will meet in the NFC Championship game.

McD will have proven to have been the "Ebola Virus" of Denver Broncos HC's, and ushering in a period of Denver Broncos Football from 1960-1976.....I doubt today's 21st Century Broncos fans can endure nor envision this possibility. However, Never-Say-Never.

Atwater His Ass
01-26-2010, 07:57 PM
I love certain posters like to ignore the 2-8 finish, citing a 16 game season. Then the same posters attempt to marganilize the 2008 offense be cropping out the first few games of that season in attempt to show inferiority to 09's offense.

theAPAOps5
01-26-2010, 08:04 PM
as is the case with most everything you write, you have absolutely nothing of substance to say--just some long reach of a remark....stick to getting the OM banned from Training camps loser, that seems to be the only thing you excel at........

Wait thats the only thing you can ever reply and you are telling me about substance, Pussy. Come on midget use something else. Show me what substance is.

jhat01
01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm a Skeptic!

Bowlen already has buyers remorse. In two years McDummy will be back in NE as Belichick' OC and with a healthy raise for destroying the Denver Broncos.

Having come to his senses Bowlen will have hired a proven experienced 40-50 something year old HC who knows how communicate with players and who can keep his word with his players, thus his players will trust him.

Two years from the Cutler will have the Bears winning again and he'll have regained his All Pro form. Meanwhile, Shanahan will also have the Skins winning again, and perhaps Cutler and Shanny will meet in the NFC Championship game.

McD will have proven to have been the "Ebola Virus" of Denver Broncos HC's, and ushering in a period of Denver Broncos Football from 1960-1976.....I doubt today's 21st Century Broncos fans can endure nor envision this possibility. However, Never-Say-Never.

You're also as queer as a football bat.

maher_tyler
01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tvFPl_3nhxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tvFPl_3nhxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Durango
01-26-2010, 11:08 PM

So naturally, lets start a thread about a subject you're tired of discussing.

I honestly didn't think a 2-8 finish was even possible. Were there devastating injuries? Was there an extended road trip? Had to be the last 8 teams standing in the play-offs. Had to be. What other explanation could there possibly be?

SureShot
01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVvGADwUsEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVvGADwUsEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Taco John
01-26-2010, 11:20 PM

Ok, that's funny.

Taco John
01-26-2010, 11:23 PM

That's going to change before too long. Though, maybe it will be longer than I think with all this collective bargaining mess.

scttgrd
01-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok, that's funny.

Hey, to tsidiot and poops that was a successfull voyage. It's not how it ends, but damn there was a great start! Who cares about that pesky iceberg.

Atwater His Ass
01-27-2010, 12:01 AM
also funny because a lot of these same posters were all over the "as long as we can compete, get better as the season progresses, and finish strong I'll be happy".

Now all they can do is point to the 6-0 start like it means anything and talk about 16 game seasons.

Taco John
01-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Hey, to tsidiot and poops that was a successfull voyage. It's not how it ends, but damn there was a great start! Who cares about that pesky iceberg.

Who didn't get that message from reading their posts all offseason long last year? If we heard it once, we heard it a thousand times: "I don't care how we finish, all I care about is starting off good. Everything after the bye is just cake."

extralife
01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
this thread is a joke, right

TheReverend
01-27-2010, 12:40 AM

The accidental joke that is the essence of Tsiguy.

Jason in LA
01-27-2010, 12:45 AM
Anyone else getting sick of the two camps around here. You know, the "I love McD, he can do no wrong, and I hate Shanahan and Culter and will take every chance I can get to talk **** about them" camp, and the "I hate McD because every single thing he does is ruining this team and I will take every chance I can get to talk **** about him" camp.

There are some folks around here who aren't in either camp and can talk rationally about this team.

broncofan7
01-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Wait thats the only thing you can ever reply and you are telling me about substance, p***Y. Come on midget use something else. Show me what substance is.

You are single handedly responsible for causing the most detrimental incident to happen to this site in the 3 years I have been here--the only way you could do worse to harm the reputation of the mane would be to meet some adversarial poster from this site in person and murder them..........nice job.

and it's not like you travel cross country to see TC either--not like socal, buff or others...you live in Denver so you get ZERO credit. ZERO.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Like I said no substance.

SureShot
01-27-2010, 08:42 AM
You are single handedly responsible for causing the most detrimental incident to happen to this site in the 3 years I have been here--the only way you could do worse to harm the reputation of the mane would be to meet some adversarial poster from this site in person and murder them..........nice job.

and it's not like you travel cross country to see TC either--not like socal, buff or others...you live in Denver so you get ZERO credit. ZERO.

We need you to be more Destro and less Baroness.

broncofan7
01-27-2010, 08:57 AM
We need you to be more Destro and less Baroness.

Is that your roundabout way of asking me to post pictures of my 'gun show'? :rofl: PHAG.

Flex Gunmetal
01-27-2010, 09:29 AM

Oh shut the **** up and honor your word. Get your worthless ass off my internets.
You are just like bob, but you pretend to be a broncos fan.

strafen
01-27-2010, 09:30 AM

sorta like the bronco MO the last few years huh? beat good teams and lose to ****ty ones.are you having sexual relations with mcdaniels?
why do you go out of your way to post this?
i knew you were an insecure bastard, but this one takes the cake.

the season wasn't 6 weeks long, nor was it 10 weeks long, and when you start 6-0 you're supposed to make the play-offs 86% or so of the times.

This was one of the biggest collapses in NFL history. going 6-0 and not making the play-offs doesn't happen very often in th nfl

at the end of the day, the defense collapsed i think because of lack of talent. cant overcome lack of talent with schemes for an entire season. please check both orton's and moreno's numbers during the last 10 games for clues before you blame the defense...

broncofan7
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Oh shut the **** up and honor your word. Get your worthless ass off my internets.
You are just like bob, but you pretend to be a broncos fan.

agghhh--someone have their panties ruffled? Hilarious! Too damn bad.

Flex Gunmetal
01-27-2010, 09:47 AM
agghhh--someone have their panties ruffled? Hilarious! Too damn bad.

Not rly. This is the internet, im not very serious. Just pointing out you have no credibility and no one should put any thought into your takes or opinions. Not that any posters who have been here for an amount of time do.

Flex Gunmetal
01-27-2010, 09:48 AM
are you having sexual relations with mcdaniels?
why do you go out of your way to post this?
i knew you were an insecure bastard, but this one takes the cake.

the season wasn't 6 weeks long, nor was it 10 weeks long, and when you start 6-0 you're supposed to make the play-offs 86% or so of the times.

This was one of the biggest collapses in NFL history. going 6-0 and not making the play-offs doesn't happen very often in th nfl

please check both orton's and moreno's numbers during the last 10 games for clues before you blame the defense...

13 tds 11 picks. Not all world, but not as awful as jay george.

bronco610
01-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Anyone else getting sick of the two camps around here. You know, the "I love McD, he can do no wrong, and I hate Shanahan and Culter and will take every chance I can get to talk **** about them" camp, and the "I hate McD because every single thing he does is ruining this team and I will take every chance I can get to talk **** about him" camp.

There are some folks around here who aren't in either camp and can talk rationally about this team.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

broncofan7
01-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Not rly. This is the internet, im not very serious. Just pointing out you have no credibility and no one should put any thought into your takes or opinions. Not that any posters who have been here for an amount of time do.

well, longevity can make one stale, apathetic and out of touch, no doubt. On that we can agree.....

Meck77
01-27-2010, 10:08 AM

Why even respond to the welching liar?

If we don't feed the troll they will starve.

Dagmar
01-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Stop quoting broncofan7 PLEASE. It renders the ignore function useless!

broncofan7
01-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Stop quoting broncofan7 PLEASE. It renders the ignore function useless!

that's right--stick your head in the sand....:curtsey:

Dagmar
01-27-2010, 10:19 AM
I am guessing that ignoramus just responded to someone who has him on ignore?

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/Lenka_falconer/2ba100.jpg

Flex Gunmetal
01-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Dag, due to jerkoffs like myself https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023 could be useful. I think it bypasses quotes. There may be better ones out there. Ignore Users (posts, threads, quotes), Threads, Prefixes, Avatars, Signatures and ignore by Keyword!
Highlight Users, Threads, Prefixes and by Keyword!
Bottom bar navigation, Sidebar thread lists and more!

theAPAOps5
01-27-2010, 10:37 AM
That is the greatest add-on ever!

Dagmar
01-27-2010, 11:24 AM
I have found though, the problem with that add on is when you implement it the are gone, threads occasionally start to make literally zero sense.

worm
01-27-2010, 11:34 AM
I have found though, the problem with that add on is when you implement it the are gone, threads occasionally start to make literally zero sense.

You don't need the add on for that to be true.

BroncoMan4ever
01-27-2010, 11:47 AM

like most things around here of late. i am in agreement that this thread is a joke.