PDA

View Full Version : Shawne Merriman filed for Paternity

HEAV
01-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Shawne Merriman said he’s excited about becoming a father for the first time. His close friend, Tiffany Horne, is pregnant. The two have known each other for almost six years and have a good relationship, he said. Which is why the Chargers linebacker said he was “shocked” to learn yesterday that a paternity case was filed against him in Horne’s name this week in San Diego Superior Court. “She’s a great friend of mine and has been for almost six years now,” Merriman said. “There’s no denying of any kind of paternity. For this to be even taking place is a shock.” Horne couldn’t be reached for comment. Merriman attributes the court filing to a communication breakdown between attorneys for him and Horne. — San Diego Union-Tribune

------------

That team is a mess.

PRBronco
01-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I wanted the mother to be Tila Tequila soooooooo badly.

boltaneer
01-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Shawne Merriman said he’s excited about becoming a father for the first time. His close friend, Tiffany Horne, is pregnant. The two have known each other for almost six years and have a good relationship, he said. Which is why the Chargers linebacker said he was “shocked” to learn yesterday that a paternity case was filed against him in Horne’s name this week in San Diego Superior Court. “She’s a great friend of mine and has been for almost six years now,” Merriman said. “There’s no denying of any kind of paternity. For this to be even taking place is a shock.” Horne couldn’t be reached for comment. Merriman attributes the court filing to a communication breakdown between attorneys for him and Horne. — San Diego Union-Tribune

------------

That team is a mess.

I'm sure all the players and coaches can't sleep at night because of this latest development. :rofl:

PRBronco
01-22-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm sure all the players and coaches can't sleep at night because of this latest development. :rofl:

Does anyone there even expect him back next year?

Rabb
01-22-2010, 12:33 PM
pics or GTFO

Man-Goblin
01-22-2010, 12:35 PM
pics or GTFO

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u_MkL96BJ_c/SnSK5GvUQ3I/AAAAAAAAAzM/lTSI889wNr8/s320/t1_merriman.jpg

boltaneer
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Does anyone there even expect him back next year?

If there's no CBA, I think he'll be here one more year. If he's healthy and returns to his old form, I can see them franchising him in 2011.

He's not getting a new contract. That writing has been on the wall for a year now. Though, I could see them trading him if they get a good offer.

Popps
01-22-2010, 12:39 PM
They were talking about team intelligence on ESPN radio this morning.

They used the Colts as an example of one... and the Chargers as an example of the other. I'll let you guess which was which.

Seeing how these things play out in the playoffs makes you understand why McDaniels consistently stresses that he wants guys with high football IQs.

Our late 90s SB team was a very intelligent (football smart) bunch of guys.

lostknight
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Seeing how these things play out in the playoffs makes you understand why McDaniels consistently stresses that he wants guys with high football IQs.

From your mouth to Coach McDaniel's ears. Of course, that's not far given the position of his posterior to your speech box.

Everyone wants smart football players. But the operative words in that are football and players. Getting smart players is hard. McDaniels has hardly made a stirling discover(look, if we get smart players, we will win).

Seriously, do you even have to turn a thread on how moronic Shawn is to a chance to rub down the coaches... errr... IQ?

Popps
01-22-2010, 01:02 PM
From your mouth to Coach McDaniel's ears. Of course, that's not far given the position of his posterior to your speech box.

Everyone wants smart football players. But the operative words in that are football and players. Getting smart players is hard. McDaniels has hardly made a stirling discover(look, if we get smart players, we will win).

Seriously, do you even have to turn a thread on how moronic Shawn is to a chance to rub down the coaches... errr... IQ?

Wow, you're borderline psychotic, due. Honestly, that's in BPC territory there.

I mention that our coach wants smart players and you launch into a tiresome, hateful diatribe about it? What bitter people you widows are.

Beyond that, if you're going to attack people from the alleged position of superior intelligence, you might want to learn to spell and use proper sentence structure.

Beantown Bronco
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
pics or GTFO

The team just released this video of the paternity test results.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGtWssdauME&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGtWssdauME&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

UberBroncoMan
01-22-2010, 01:29 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGtWssdauME&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGtWssdauME&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Fy_MUe2cn8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Fy_MUe2cn8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mogulseeker
01-22-2010, 04:03 PM

God I hate those shows. Stupid people fighting for responsibility of a child for entertainment. Anyone who watches that garbage should be ashamed.

Poor kids, too. Imagine growing up and finding out your mom was a slut, and couldn't find the father - not that he would love him/her anyway.

loborugger
01-22-2010, 04:13 PM
The two have known each other for almost six years and have a good relationship, he said. Which is why the Chargers linebacker said he was “shocked” to learn yesterday that a paternity case was filed against him in Horne’s name this week in San Diego Superior Court.

It sounds like his relationship with this woman is going about as well as his search for who tainted his legitimate over the counter supplements.

Los Broncos
01-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Since when do you get your friends pregnant?

bronco610
01-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Shouldn't the title be Merriman was sued for paternity. As it reads the girl got merriman pregnant.

Of course steroids do some weird stuff............

azbroncfan
01-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Has anyone's career ever crashed as hard as this guys after he had to get off the roids? He was arguably the best defensive player in the league before pissing for roids now he is very average.

Bronx33
01-23-2010, 12:06 PM

Exactly my sediments ;D

tsiguy96
01-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Exactly my sediments ;D

orange mane ladies and gentleman :thanku:

gunns
01-23-2010, 12:19 PM

Maybe that's the problem, that no one's losing sleep over the behavior of some. A real lack of self discipline seems to exist among supposed men.

HEAV
01-23-2010, 01:20 PM

They used the Colts as an example of one... and the Chargers as an example of the other. I'll let you guess which was which.

Just look at the goof balls the Chargers have.

V-Jax was nearly arrested before the Playoff game.

Shaun Phillips head butts a Jets and gets 15 yards (plus he's facing a cival law suit for assault from back in April)

Merriman...Steriods,Tela assault...

Plus there is a rumor that more than a handfull of Chargers players where out a strip-joint Saturday night (before the game against the JETS!)

TexanBob
01-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Shouldn't the title be Merriman was sued for paternity. As it reads the girl got merriman pregnant.

Of course steroids do some weird stuff............

Maybe Shawne found some of Manny Ramirez' stash...Hilarious!LOLHa!

Bronx33
01-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Do we really want merriman to reproduce?

broncosteven
01-23-2010, 05:07 PM

I am guessing she and 30 of Shawne's other "close friends" were present at the moment of conception. Any one of them could have been the mother, she was just the closest at the time he spewed.

Los Broncos
01-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Just look at the goof balls the Chargers have.

V-Jax was nearly arrested before the Playoff game.

Shaun Phillips head butts a Jets and gets 15 yards (plus he's facing a cival law suit for assault from back in April)

Merriman...Steriods,Tela assault...

Plus there is a rumor that more than a handfull of Chargers players where out a strip-joint Saturday night (before the game against the JETS!)

The strip club thing is unreal, why are you out the night before a game?

Hogan11
01-23-2010, 06:21 PM

All you have to do is count the number of personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct penalities the Chargers committed during that playoff game to know.

broncosteven
01-23-2010, 07:07 PM

That isn't the 1st time this has ever occurred in the NFL and won't be the last.

boltaneer
01-23-2010, 11:59 PM

They were out Friday night, not Saturday night.

azbroncfan
01-24-2010, 12:02 AM

I don't know Cutler was rumor'd to go get sh#t faced drunk with Marshall the night before games.