PDA

View Full Version : OT: Any recommended Scuba tours in Cabo?!

mr007
01-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Taking a cruise there in a couple of months, thinking about doin some scuba during the day!

Meck77
01-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Have you tried trip advisor?

Sodak
01-19-2010, 09:00 PM
There wasn't much to look at scuba diving when I was there years ago. The hurricanes that regularly land there scour everything from the bottom of the sea. I saw a lot of urchins and rocks, but not much else.

broncosteven
01-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Maybe Baja will take you out on his friends boat.

titan
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Taking a cruise there in a couple of months, thinking about doin some scuba during the day!

check out www.shoretrips.com - they have a Cabo scuba excursion. I'm a travel agent and have had good luck with shoretrips excursions for my clients. I haven't had anyone do the scuba diving - I have had several to the ziplining in puerto vallarta with good reports.

HAT
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
check out www.shoretrips.com - they have a Cabo scuba excursion. I'm a travel agent and have had good luck with shoretrips excursions for my clients. I haven't had anyone do the scuba diving - I have had several to the ziplining in puerto vallarta with good reports.

I did a zip tour in PV two summers ago. They picked us up on the beach in front of our hotel...Boat ride to a cove 20 minutes South, beach bar for a few, than a bus ride to check in, then a 30 minute burro ride to the start of the course, then about 10 different zips and a couple of rapels down waterfalls.

I was with part of a bachelor party group and we were hammered before we even got on the initial boat. I can't even believe they let us participate....Only in Mexico! (The guides had a blast with us though.)