PDA

View Full Version : So when does Bowlen follow suit?

FantomForce
01-19-2010, 10:54 AM
This is an exact replica of what happend last year, we choke go 8-8, dcoordinator is gone, then Bowlen and his short term memory steps in. He calls the head coach in and says "we are going to go another direction". Ok maybe not exact but damn near, so can I start my bid to bring in Cower and some power football ???

Doggcow
01-19-2010, 10:57 AM
This is an exact replica of what happend last year, we choke go 8-8, dcoordinator is gone, then Bowlen and his short term memory steps in. He calls the head coach in and says "we are going to go another direction". Ok maybe not exact but damn near, so can I start my bid to bring in Cower and some power football ???

You mean a power running game too? Like what McD tried to implement with our pathetic Oline?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-19-2010, 10:59 AM

Sorry. Are you drunk?

Shanahan announced he was KEEPING Slowick, remember? I don't know what your definition of "replica" is, but it's wrong.

bendog
01-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I think you guys would be wise to keep an eye on the total payroll and cap over the next few years.

NFLBRONCO
01-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Bowlen doesn't own the Broncos NBC does.

vancejohnson82
01-19-2010, 11:03 AM
i heard that "Cower" used to coach "Foneco"

DenverBrit
01-19-2010, 11:11 AM

Another nine years and only one playoff win, McPoopyPants is gone.

OBF1
01-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Another Epic failure thread.

supermanhr9
01-19-2010, 01:37 PM
No way does this ever happen.

Broncoman13
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry. Are you drunk?

Shanahan announced he was KEEPING Slowick, remember? I don't know what your definition of "replica" is, but it's wrong.

Thank you for pointing that out!!!

Broncoman13
01-19-2010, 01:57 PM
I think you guys would be wise to keep an eye on the total payroll and cap over the next few years.

What do you mean?

FantomForce
01-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Sorry. Are you drunk?

I understand that is wrong that is why I mentioned that it was an exact replica, please reread original post

FantomForce
01-19-2010, 02:11 PM
But I did get quite depressed when I heard Nolan was gone