PDA

View Full Version : BPC: Stop negative repping me!

Popps
01-18-2010, 07:37 PM
You're hurting my feelings!!

:spit: ROFL!LOLHilarious!:yayaya::rofl::spit::kiss:

What are you, 12 years old?

Awesome.

(BTW: I've been neg-repped because I think Pees would be a nice replacement option, as that goes.)

DBroncos4life
01-18-2010, 07:42 PM
A thread for this eh?

HAT
01-18-2010, 07:42 PM
It's pretty damn funny.

I got one from him for this controversial post by me:
(In response to a prediction that guys like you and I and tsi would be along shortly claiming Nolan was overrated)

I doubt there's a person here who thinks Nolan is or was overrated.

Not quite understanding all the uproar about it though. Coaches come and go just like players do.

Good on ya Mike for helping turn around a terrible unit in such a short time. Best of luck to him.

Archer81
01-18-2010, 07:43 PM
A thread for this eh?

Why not? We have 57 Hillis threads, 447 Cutler threads and 1001 McDaniels threads. At least it breaks up the monotony.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
01-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Play nice girls.

OBF1
01-18-2010, 07:44 PM
I get more negative rep than most.... easy cure, send the person that negative reps you back to zero, then their rep is useless :)

Bob's your Information Minister
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
The only thing worse than spamming neg rep is screaming like a bitch about neg rep.

rastaman
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM

Awesome.

(BTW: I've been neg-repped because I think Pees would be a nice replacement option, as that goes.)

I never knew you had any feelings. You've always came off as a Cyborg for the the late 20th Century (80's - 90's). :wiggle:

Popps
01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
The only thing worse than spamming neg rep is screaming like a b**** about neg rep.

Dude, it's hysterical.

People should get to share the comedy. Maybe it'll lighten the mood around here, the notion that a grown man is following me around negative-repping me!

Bob, just imagine it's DnD and he's taking away my life-points.

Get it?

broncosteven
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
The only thing worse than spamming neg rep is screaming like a b**** about neg rep.

This is the 2nd REP I think I have given Boob over the last 4 years.

DBroncos4life
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
He has given me like 5 positive reps in a row do I need to make a thread about it?

tsiguy96
01-18-2010, 07:50 PM
It's pretty damn funny.

I got one from him for this controversial post by me:
(In response to a prediction that guys like you and I and tsi would be along shortly claiming Nolan was overrated)

hes given me a few as well. i dont think hes overrated, but the d definitely absolutely crapped their pants a few games this week, and its not completely due to coaching, look at the talent we have there.

Popps
01-18-2010, 07:50 PM
This is the 2nd REP I think I have given Boob over the last 4 years.

OK... just for that, I'm negative repping you!

Hilarious!

The MVPlaya
01-18-2010, 07:51 PM
He's doing the same to me... and he told me he's a doctor. LOL

tsiguy96
actually, he just gave me one when i questioned the relationships around mcdaniels failing (and i dont think hes the cuase of them all, in fact this may be the first that was truly his fault i dont know)

It's always been that way you f'n tool. You just woke up and realized this now? Damn you're clueless!

BroncoBuff

Awesome.

He was obviously joking there professor.

And you should be more respectful of those of us who had it right all along, now that your angry divisive agenda in backing this kid like a mindless sycophant has blown up in your face.

theAPAOps5
01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
I am still trying to figure out what Rep gets you. I get both positive and negative rep but have yet to see any appreciable value.

This has nothing to do with Popps and BPC just a comment in general.

SureShot
01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
This thread will suck unless death is wished upon someone.

I enjoy the cliques forming around here, every thread turns out the same.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 07:53 PM
I get more negative rep than most.... easy cure, send the person that negative reps you back to zero, then their rep is useless :)

But that was true only back when the rep had a point value ... right?

The MVPlaya

And you should be more respectful of those of us who had it right all along, now that your angry divisive agenda in backing this kid like a mindless sycophant has blown up in your face.

Who had what right? lol that we would go 3-13? Oh. :spit:

SouthStndJunkie
I am still trying to figure out what Rep gets you. I get both positive and negative rep but have yet to see any appreciable value.

If you accumulate enough rep, Taco sends you a prize in the mail.

theAPAOps5
01-18-2010, 07:54 PM

You may have been right about McD in the end. But regardless of how bad this may turn out. McD will always have one positive with his time here. He shipped out this decades version of Jeff George. Yeah the collateral damage may be too bad to overcome but he did get one thing right.

:thanku:;D

Los Broncos
01-18-2010, 07:56 PM
I wish I received more neg rep.

Popps
01-18-2010, 07:57 PM

Hilarious!

Even his reps are 10 paragraphs long, too.

If he's a doctor, he should prescribe himself some sedatives.

OBF1
01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
OK... just for that, I'm negative repping you!

Hilarious!

Oooppppps:spit:

OBF1
01-18-2010, 08:01 PM
I wish I received more neg rep.

Glad I could help you out Hilarious!

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Will this affect my credit score?

bombay
01-18-2010, 08:02 PM
It would be funny if potential clients of folks who post at this forum were able to read a couple dozen of their posts here before hiring them.

BroncoBuff
You may have been right about McD in the end. But regardless of how bad this may turn out. McD will always have one positive with his time here. He shipped out this decades version of Jeff George. Yeah the collateral damage may be too bad to overcome but he did get one thing right.

:thanku:;D

Jay sucked awful, no doubt. But it's way too soon for a Jeff George comparison .... that guy was poison.

And based on the trainwreck of strewn bodies in Josh's wake, it seems to me we should re-visit the whole Cutler debacle. Yes, he was an insufferabkle crybaby, but it seems very likely now he had good reason to be ticked off.

Archer81
It would be funny if potential clients of folks who post at this forum were to read a couple dozen of their posts before hiring them.

They can only hire them if the highest paid employee is allowed to be consulted on the hire. Otherwise its pure shenanigans.

Meck77
Maybe BPC is just another alias for Atlas?

Gort
01-18-2010, 08:03 PM

i traded my rep in for a free TV at the Invisible Things store. i set the box down in my family room when it was delivered, and now i can't find it. d'oh!

OBF1
01-18-2010, 08:04 PM
damn that extreme skins board, it will be the end of the mane...

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:05 PM

OK... neg-rep for you, smartass.

This is SERIOUS!

OBF1
01-18-2010, 08:05 PM
I used my rep to buy a "Post decoder" so I could understand Mocks drunken rants on the mane. Almost works I might add :)

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Jay sucked awful, no doubt. But it's way too soon for a Jeff George comparison .... that guy was poison.

And based on the trainwreck of strewn bodies in Josh's wake, it seems to me we should re-visit the whole Cutler debacle. Yes, he was an insufferabkle crybaby, but it seems very likely now he had good reason to be ticked off.

So...

Dennison: O line regressed horribly, exposing a small line with questionable talent at LG and C. Losing Harris did not help.

Turner: We have not had a 1000 yard rusher for 3 seasons.

Nolan: Defense was a sieve at the end of the year. A good coach, who has sought opportunities elsewhere.

Marshall: The dude is his own soap opera, strewn with McDonalds bags and busted lips of GF's and fiances.

Sheffler: Not happy when the Frown Cannon left. Stated he wanted the season to be over week 15. His stats dont justify the love for him by the fans.

Cutler: The hero of Emo kids everywhere. Beat up a microphone. Possible love triangle with BF7 and Greg Olsen.

And oddly enough, the basis for all the McDaniels haters (what else can they be when even the non story the Nolan situation is blows up their skirts?) is the continued issues with the same two players in Marshall and Sheffler.

bombay
01-18-2010, 08:11 PM
So...

Dennison: O line regressed horribly, exposing a small line with questionable talent at LG and C. Losing Harris did not help.

Nolan: Defense was a sieve at the end of the year. A good coach, who has sought opportunities elsewhere.

Marshall: The dude is his own soap opera, strewn with McDonalds bags and busted lips of GF's and fiances.

Sheffler: Not happy when the Frown Cannon left. Stated he wanted the season to be over week 15. His stats dont justify the love for him by the fans.

Cutler: The hero of Emo kids everywhere. Beat up a microphone. Possible love triangle with BF7 and Greg Olsen.

And oddly enough, the basis for all the McDaniels haters (what else can they be when even the non story the Nolan situation is blows up their skirts?) is the continued issues with the same two players in Marshall and Sheffler.

Very nicely done.

You should have mentioned, however, that McDaniels is a puppy killer.

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/jobs.aol.com/articles/media/2009/03/commercial-loan-officer-300a072007.jpg

No, ma'am, we'd like to give you a home loan. No, your credit is fine... it's this issue of negative rep at the Orange Mane. Can we talk a bit about this?

bpc
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM
http://vodpod.com/watch/1731963-snl-will-ferrell-is-john-rocker-video

Popps fascination with me continues. He calls me a joke, an afterthought and a girl but he's posting threads about me. ha ha. Lovely. Anything to spin the topic from his agenda I guess.

BTW, I don't know where anybody got that i'm a doctor.

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Very nicely done.

You should have mentioned, however, that McDaniels is a puppy killer.

I forgot. He then sells the puppy carcasses to PF Changs...

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 08:15 PM
So...

Some very good points ... but the problem with all these varied defenses of Josh is they explain too much.

Occam's razor says: His people skills suck, and he's in over his head.

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:17 PM

Popps fascination with me continues. .

Yea, because I'm neg-repping you, right kid?

:rofl:

I got a kick out of it. You should really take yourself a little less seriously, dude.

Paladin

Nah. This is some jerkoff who learned social graces and internet manners from Mock......

Florida_Bronco

Awesome.

I'm tempted to take him off ignore to see if I've got any. :approve:

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:19 PM
S

It is sort of comical, considering we swapped DCs how many times in how many years? Now a guy leaves, and our coach is Hitler. But, it was apparently fine for Shanahan to kick a guy to the curb every year, until setting on "his guy," Slowick.

Again, I loved Shanny... but let's try to remember our history a bit when we have these little spats.

Anyway, stop trying to derail my thread with serious conversation.

Neg rep for you!!!

Archer81
Some very good points ... but the problem with all these varied defenses of Josh is they explain too much.

Of which no proof exists. Its conjecture.

Paladin

JIK, but I'd say you are not using that razor right......

Popps
I'm tempted to take him off ignore to see if I've got any. :approve:

You'll need a 42" monitor to read them. All about 15 paragraphs long.

ROFL!

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:20 PM
It is sort of comical, considering we swapped DCs how many times in how many years? Now a guy leaves, and our coach is Hitler. But, it was apparently fine for Shanahan to kick a guy to the curb every year, until setting on "his guy," Slowick.

Again, I loved Shanny... but let's try to remember our history a bit when we have these little spats.

Neg rep for you!!!

As minion #3, I have filed a complaint with my agent. My mom will turn my playbook in.

Florida_Bronco
01-18-2010, 08:20 PM
You'll need a 42" monitor to read them. All about 15 paragraphs long.

ROFL!

Just the excuse I need to upgrade! !Booya!

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Popps fascination with me continues. He calls me a joke, an afterthought and a girl but he's posting threads about me. ha ha. Lovely. Anything to spin the topic from his agenda I guess.

Yup, he's gotta post about something else during his 24/7 squatting around here, now that his angry divisive Superfan agenda has been completely discredited.

Those who defended Josh on the merits were always fine. With me, anyway. But the Superfans, who rushed around the site screaming insults at anyone who dare question Josh and the teams' moves, they're just getting what's coming to them.

I know what you are ... and it's nothing to be proud of ;D

Lev Vyvanse
01-18-2010, 08:24 PM

Good to have you back man. Now that Buff is back, I would like to reiterate the request for a new Cutler sub-forum.

Stormontheplains
01-18-2010, 08:25 PM

Neg rep for you!!!

I would say people trust shanny, and they dont trust Mcdaniels. We all knew Shanny wanted to win more than anyone in the world. Mcd wants to be in control first, win second.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Good to have you back man. Now that Buff is back, I would like to reiterate the request for a new Cutler sub-forum.

LOL ... that whole debacle is looking very different now, eh?

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:26 PM

Nope. Not at all.

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:27 PM
I would say people trust shanny, and they dont trust Mcdaniels. We all knew Shanny wanted to win more than anyone in the world. Mcd wants to be in control first, win second.

And you watched the Broncos with Shanahan as HC, right?

bombay
01-18-2010, 08:27 PM

How?

Popps
01-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Is my thread being Cutler-jacked?

Though, he hasn't thrown any INTs in two weeks, so... he's making progress.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 08:30 PM
How?

Seems to me that in hindsight, knowing what we know now, the Cutler drama was just Chapter 1.

Sure Jay behaved like a child, but based on all the bodies we're seeing strewn in Josh's wake now, it's fair to say he likely had a legitimate gripe.

Funny how the worm turns. It's sad, definitely, but the evidence is overwhelming at this point, Josh has piss-poor people skills.

Lev Vyvanse
01-18-2010, 08:30 PM

"The debacle" is half the reason I trust his judgment on a situation I know nothing about.

Florida_Bronco
01-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Is my thread being Cutler-jacked?

Though, he hasn't thrown any INTs in two weeks, so... he's making progress.

I heard he instructed the Bears to find him an OC that would let him play drunk. :approve:

OBF1
01-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I secretly admire midgets...just sayin

Archer81
01-18-2010, 08:54 PM
I secretly admire midgets...just sayin

For their stoicism?

Beantown Bronco
01-18-2010, 08:56 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEmbG5G-jgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEmbG5G-jgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncosteven
01-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Oooppppps:spit:

Someones mouse slipped on my rep

Popps
01-18-2010, 09:01 PM

Couldn't disagree more.

He wants control, but he'd cut off fingers for wins. You're plain wrong.

mr007
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
So...

You missed the Goodmans.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 09:12 PM

This makes some sense ... Josh obviously alienated much of the lockerroom and the coaching staff, seems to me he would've show more tact if winning was his #1 priority.

But I don't think you can rank winning and control on a two sided scale, they're not in zero-sum competition. Sure, he burns for control as we've seen from the start ... but that's not necessarily a bad thing when seeking wins.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 09:13 PM
You missed the Goodmans.

I would be VEEEERY interested to hear what Jim Goodman thinks of the Alphonso trade with Seattle, and of the trade-up for Richard Quinn.

Archer81
01-18-2010, 09:13 PM
This makes some sense ... Josh obviously alienated much of the lockerroom and the coaching staff, seems to me he would've show more tact if winning was his #1 priority.

But I don't think you can rank winning and control on a two sided scale, they're not in zero-sum competition. Sure, he burns for control as we've seen from the start ... but that's not necessarily a bad thing when seeking wins.

Evidence of this?

Archer81
01-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I would be VEEEERY interested to hear what Jim Goodman thinks of the Alphonso trade with Seattle, and of the trade-up for Richard Quinn.

Considering the goodmans were the masterminds that brought us Moss and Crowder...no. Their opinion wouldnt matter.

Popps
01-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Considering the goodmans were the masterminds that brought us Moss and Crowder...no. Their opinion wouldnt matter.

But, they're NFL masterminds!

I mean, look at what they've done this year.

Oh, wait...

OBF1
01-18-2010, 09:30 PM
This makes some sense ... Josh obviously alienated BRONCOBUFF and a number of other Losers, who still have their mouth pieces attached to Mike Shanahans ahole, But I don't think you can rank winning and control on a two sided scale, they're not in zero-sum competition. Sure, he burns for control as we've seen from the start ... but that's not necessarily a bad thing when seeking wins.

Fixed it for you ROFL!

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 09:34 PM

Well, those are his very worst picks ... and even so, Crowder led the Broncos in sacks his rookie year, and in Tampa this year had 43 tackles and 3.5 sacks.

Pretending Jim Goodman wasn't a wizard of the draft board requires some serious pretzel logic there, sir ... he conducted the two best drafts in franchise history. And of his three drafts, '06 '07 and '08, only TWO players are out of the league now (Eslinger and Torain). They don't keep records for that kinda stuff, but if they did I have zero doubt that would be atop the leaderboard. Drafts 2, 3 and 4 years ago ... a total of 21 players, and just 2 are gone. A-freaking-stonishing.

Archer81
01-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Well, those are his very worst picks ... and even so, Crowder led the Broncos in sacks his rookie year, and in Tampa this year had 43 tackles and 3.5 sacks.

Pretending Jim Goodman wasn't a wizard of the draft board requires some serious pretzel logic there, sir ... he conducted the two best drafts in franchise history. And of his three drafts, '06 '07 and '08, only TWO players are out of the league now (Eslinger and Torain). They don't keep records for that kinda stuff, but if they did I have zero doubt that would be atop the leaderboard. Drafts 2, 3 and 4 years ago ... a total of 21 players, and just 2 are gone. A-freaking-stonishing.

So...how many playoff appearances has the team made with this upswing in drafting prowess?

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Evidence of this?

Well, maybe he didn't "alienate" per se, but the team definitely quit on him. That defensive effort against the chefs was a comedy of disinterest ... reminded me of Nick Van Exel's chant of "Cancun! Cancun!"

There's little to argue that: Losing 2 of the last 3 games - both at home - to two of the worst 4 teams in the league - and our two biggest rivals - with the playoffs on the line - was a collapse of historic proportion.

I laugh at the guys who keep insisting, "we were 8-8 dammit, 8-8!" Sure, we were 8-8, but the arc of that season was down and down and down and down. You could make a very good argument that when the season ended we were the worst team in the NFL.

BroncoBuff
01-18-2010, 09:45 PM

Pretending Jim Goodman wasn't a wizard of the draft board requires some serious pretzel logic there, sir ... he conducted the two best drafts in franchise history. And of his three drafts, '06 '07 and '08, only TWO players are out of the league now (Eslinger and Torain). They don't keep records for that kinda stuff, but if they did I have zero doubt that would be atop the leaderboard. Drafts 2, 3 and 4 years ago ... a total of 21 players, and just 2 are gone. A-freaking-stonishing.So...how many playoff appearances has the team made with this upswing in drafting prowess?

I'm talking about identifying and selecting from a pool of 500 college kids - and correctly labeling which ones would succeed/flourish in the NFL. That's a very different job description from coaches who develop schemes, gameplan and coach.

Just 2 out of 21 out of the league ... for drafts 4, 3 and 2 years ago. Again, A-freaking-stonishing.

The MVPlaya
01-18-2010, 09:49 PM
so...

Dennison: O line regressed horribly, exposing a small line with questionable talent at lg and c. Losing harris did not help.

Marshall: The dude is his own soap opera, strewn with mcdonalds bags and busted lips of gf's and fiances.

Sheffler: Not happy when the frown cannon left. Stated he wanted the season to be over week 15. His stats dont justify the love for him by the fans.

Cutler: The hero of emo kids everywhere. Beat up a microphone. Possible love triangle with bf7 and greg olsen.

And oddly enough, the basis for all the mcdaniels haters (what else can they be when even the non story the nolan situation is blows up their skirts?) is the continued issues with the same two players in marshall and sheffler.

:broncos:

+100000000

Los Broncos
01-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the neg rep, but you have to come up with some hateful **** to say.

Gimme all ya got.

azbroncfan
01-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Is there anything more worthless than internet message board rep? A gun without ammo maybe?

Archer81
01-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Is there anything more worthless than internet message board rep? A gun without ammo maybe?

Obama making a speech. A winning Kenyan lottery ticket. Glow in the dark mice. Hybrid vehicles. The Oakland Raiders.

Popps
01-19-2010, 01:06 AM
LOL

Thanks for the neg-reps, y'all. Some classics in there.

Popps
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Someone neg-repped me for posting Dean Pees bio from their website.

VERY hostile, people!

Hilarious!

BossChief
01-19-2010, 01:48 AM
I once neg repped a man in reno, just to watch him die.

"rep doesn't buy diapers"

Beantown Bronco
01-19-2010, 05:12 AM

Seriously, Buff, where on Earth did you come up with this?

Crowder had 4 sacks his rookie season.
Dumervil had 12.5.

BroncoBuff
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Seriously, Buff, where on Earth did you come up with this?

Crowder had 4 sacks his rookie season.
Dumervil had 12.5.

Sorry, of course he was second ... :welcome:

Doesn't alter the point that if Crowder was Goodman's "worst pick," or second wort to Jarvis as sirhcyennek said, well that's all you need to know. Point made.

Rohirrim
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Well, maybe he didn't "alienate" per se, but the team definitely quit on him. That defensive effort against the chefs was a comedy of disinterest ... reminded me of Nick Van Exel's chant of "Cancun! Cancun!"

There's little to argue that: Losing 2 of the last 3 games - both at home - to two of the worst 4 teams in the league - and our two biggest rivals - with the playoffs on the line - was a collapse of historic proportion.

I laugh at the guys who keep insisting, "we were 8-8 dammit, 8-8!" Sure, we were 8-8, but the arc of that season was down and down and down and down. You could make a very good argument that when the season ended we were the worst team in the NFL.

Too bad we don't get the #1 draft pick.

kamakazi_kal
01-19-2010, 09:10 AM

OH MY GOD ..... I agree with Boob.
These offseasons are going to be the death of me.

Popps
01-19-2010, 10:48 AM
OH MY GOD ..... I agree with Boob.
These offseasons are going to be the death of me.

That's because along with no football takes, you have no sense of humor.

But, congrats on making friends with Bob. Keep us updated.

broncocalijohn
01-19-2010, 12:28 PM
not this again!
If anyone can complain (and they have) about neg repping it would be BroncLB52 neg repping as a sport. I dont think i got one from him but i know a ton of posters have. If you want to b****, start a thread on that one.

Rock Chalk
01-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Seems to me that in hindsight, knowing what we know now, the Cutler drama was just Chapter 1.

Sure Jay behaved like a child, but based on all the bodies we're seeing strewn in Josh's wake now, it's fair to say he likely had a legitimate gripe.

Funny how the worm turns. It's sad, definitely, but the evidence is overwhelming at this point, Josh has piss-poor people skills.

What bodies?

Turner: Everyone knew when Shanahan got a job, he was gone. Anyone who thought he would stay the moment Shanny got a job was a ****ing retard.

Dennison: ZBS isn't part of the plan here and he is not an ISO O-line Coach. We tried it, it didn't work out. Dennison did not leave under bad terms and the dude will forever be a Bronco (same as Kubes) despite coaching for Houston now.

Nolan: Mutal parting of the ways that was amicable and friendly. They tried it and it didn't work for both parties. Neither knew each other (something I did not know) so this was a trial run.

Cutler: Cried his way out of town. Good riddance to a piece of **** QB who will be benched at some point next year, mark my words.

Marshall: See Cutler but has talent

Scheffler: See Cutler. Probably will never be a starter anywhere else in the league. Most overrated Denver TE in history.

EVERYONE else that was dumped was not worth the spot on the roster.

Cito Pelon
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM

Again with the hyperbole. Nothing has "blown up" in anybody's face yet. It's just more of your hysterics.

broncocalijohn
01-19-2010, 03:09 PM
What bodies?

Scheffler: See Cutler. Probably will never be a starter anywhere else in the league. Most overrated Denver TE in history.

I think Wesley Clark gets that nomination and prize.

Paladin
01-19-2010, 03:10 PM

Well, it tells you who is on the rag......

Paladin
01-19-2010, 03:14 PM
What bodies?

Turner: Everyone knew when Shanahan got a job, he was gone. Anyone who thought he would stay the moment Shanny got a job was a ****ing retard.

Dennison: ZBS isn't part of the plan here and he is not an ISO O-line Coach. We tried it, it didn't work out. Dennison did not leave under bad terms and the dude will forever be a Bronco (same as Kubes) despite coaching for Houston now.

Nolan: Mutal parting of the ways that was amicable and friendly. They tried it and it didn't work for both parties. Neither knew each other (something I did not know) so this was a trial run.

Cutler: Cried his way out of town. Good riddance to a piece of **** QB who will be benched at some point next year, mark my words.

Excellent post....

BroncoInferno
01-19-2010, 03:37 PM

The evidence is hardly overwhelming. Marshall was an immature punk long before McDaniels came aboard. Par for the course on that front. The only difference now is that someone is actually holding him accountable for his douchebag behavior. Scheffler was a wildly inconsistent player under Shanny, having an impressive game or two and then disappearing for long stretches. Again, par for the course. And based on what Scheffler was heard saying regarding being happy when the season is over, you can hardly blame McD for taking the action he took. Turner and Dennison simply don't fit the vision for what McD wants to do in the running game. He kept them around because of their track record, but that was probably a mistake in retrospect. Both guys are fine coaches for the ZBS, but McD wants to run a power running attack and so it's not a good fit. I don't see how that is proof of "piss-poor people skills." I am not sure I agree with the Nolan situation, but the performance of his D hardly did him any favors down the stretch, and it seems there are clear philosophical differences on how these guys want to run a defense. It appears McD and his hands more involved in the D than many may have realized given what we know now. In any case, there is zero evidence of "piss poor people skills" in this case. I will say McDs inexperience shows up clearly in these coaching moves, not because of poor people skills, but because he didn't realize that he was going to be trying to pound square pegs into round holes when it came to those guys and their philosophies versus his own. But in terms of the player situations, he has been 100% correct in dealing with those situations, and anyone who suggests otherwise simply isn't looking objectively at those situations.

Popps
01-19-2010, 03:42 PM
What bodies?

http://anyworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/pwned_bv6.jpg

Rohirrim
01-19-2010, 03:51 PM
What bodies?

Going...

going...

gone!

Over the center field fence. ;D

BroncoInferno
01-19-2010, 03:58 PM

You are misusing Occam's razor by indicating that there are a number of situations that COULD be interpreted in a certain negative way, therefore the simplest answer is that the possible negative conjectures are correct. A proper use of Occam's razor would be to determine the simplest answer in each individual case.

1) Marshall's rogue behavior predates McDaniels arrival, therefore the simplest answer is that his rogue behavior is to blame for his two suspensions by McD and his imminent departure.

2) Scheffler's wildly inconsistent play and attitude issues predate McDaniels arrival, therefore the simplest answer is that his inconsistent play and suspension for his negative attitude was likely his undoing, not poor personal skills on the part of McD.

3) Turner and Dennison both made their reputations as coaches of the ZBS. McDaniels prefers a power blocking scheme. The medocity of the running game this season suggest that the meshing of the styles did not work out. The simplest answer is a philosophical mismatch.

4) Nolan has a long history of running read-and-react defenses, yet the defense used most of this season was much more aggressive than what he has traditional run, and is more in line with the sort of defense run in NE that McDaniels prefer. Again, the simplest answer is a philosophical mismatch.

In short, Occam's razor is a great tool to use, but used properly it does not support your assertion.

ColoradoDarin
01-19-2010, 03:58 PM
I think Wesley Clark gets that nomination and prize.

Wesley Duke?

bombay
01-19-2010, 04:01 PM
I wonder if I can neg rep myself.

Edit: Nope. Damn.

PRBronco
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
You are misusing Occam's razor by indicating that there are a number of situations that COULD be interpreted in a certain negative way, therefore the simplest answer is that the possible negative conjectures are correct. A proper use of Occam's razor would be to determine the simplest answer in each individual case.

1) Marshall's rogue behavior predates McDaniels arrival, therefore the simplest answer is that his rogue behavior is to blame for his two suspensions by McD and his imminent departure.

2) Scheffler's wildly inconsistent play and attitude issues predate McDaniels arrival, therefore the simplest answer is that his inconsistent play and suspension for his negative attitude was likely his undoing, not poor personal skills on the part of McD.

3) Turner and Dennison both made their reputations as coaches of the ZBS. McDaniels prefers a power blocking scheme. The medocity of the running game this season suggest that the meshing of the styles did not work out. The simplest answer is a philosophical mismatch.

4) Nolan has a long history of running read-and-react defenses, yet the defense used most of this season was much more aggressive than what he has traditional run, and is more in line with the sort of defense run in NE that McDaniels prefer. Again, the simplest answer is a philosophical mismatch.

In short, Occam's razor is a great tool to use, but used properly it does not support your assertion.

Awwwww **** son. Where I come from, we call that pure pwnage.

I come from the internet.

Requiem
01-19-2010, 06:48 PM
William of Ockham gives me a boner

Los Broncos
01-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I have always wondered if you can ignore yourself.

HAT
01-19-2010, 06:57 PM

My head just exploded. :thumbsup:

bowtown
01-19-2010, 06:57 PM

I do it almost all day.

Cito Pelon
01-19-2010, 07:21 PM

You have a PhD in whine.

bpc
01-19-2010, 09:29 PM
You have a PhD in whine.

I just feel honored I got 5 pages of worthless text from you guys.

THANKS!!!!

Requiem
01-19-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm sure it is helping you relive the glory days.

broncosteven
01-20-2010, 02:46 AM
What bodies?

I agree Turner moves on with Shanny much like Lonnie (Bob) Paxton comes with McD to start his new directon.

Dennison was a ZBS deciple of Gibbs, he probably could have run a Power, Isnt ISO a ZBS term?, line once a decent pulling guard and younger Center were drafted or brought in in FA. Anyway I am guessing Shanny would have asked for him also so that point is moot other than ISO witch is a ZBS term and not a Power/trapping blocking style at or behind the LOS.

Nolan went Latterally and no one is going to know what really happened there. If it was a one year test because they had an agent in common then I hope more detail is worked over before we hire the next guy who should be here for a multi year contract but if McD ends up on hot seat early in 2010 and we have a HC change later it could make it just as difficult for Denver to get a top flight possible 1 year DC, much like Bears are facing on O side with same HC concerns.

If Nolan left for a HC gig this point is moot. but he went lateral so there are lots of questions why leave if you improved a team from 32 to 7 overall in 1 year?

Cutler is old news, he will not be benched for anything other than injury or sitting him in a blowout or after the PO have been locked up, and I will put up $10 on that for next year, Taco can use my losings.

Marshall is going to hurt this team the most because we cannot replace his talent right now, maybe not for a few years if ever.

Shef and Stokely the greatest Slot WR to only have a tip ball for TD all year will go somewhere and be depth roll players on a team that actually plays to the players abilities.

We went to war in 2009 with the roster we had, some guys ****ed up when out there and couldn't line up or had a ball punched out on a return early in the season and could not make the field the rest of the year even though there was a rook struggling to pickup 3rd and short all year.

Would have been nice to see more than a package for Sheff used more than once this year. He ripped up one team then he was gone for the rest of the season.

The answer to benching Marshall who couldn't play anyway due to injury (like our current HC would know from his time as a College backup QB and starter at Canton Mckinley High how hard some bodies take responding to injury) should have been kept in house and not made into Dove Valley Drama lowering any trade value Marshall would have had. Gaffney was playing well until KFC took him away as the 1# option and with Orton scrambling to find a 2nd option he made some poor throws not seeing a LB underneath.

One can whine about needing more talent but if they end up in the doghouse all year and don't contribute (Smith, Hillis, stokley, Royal) or get cut a la J MF W, and a 40 year old dude over the hill is brought in to repace a Draft pick that can't handle the system and stay on the field in a nickel back package there are some issues there. I didn't even bring up the 2nd round TE who didn't catch a pass nor did he pancake anyone on any of the 3rd and 1 attempts allowing conversions and the series to continue.

McD gets this year or until the 1st 4 game losing streak of 2010 before I get my pitch fork out. the play of the team over the 1st 4 games will dictate if the pitchfork is sharp or not.

Mr.Meanie
01-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Cutler is old news, he will not be benched for anything other than injury or sitting him in a blowout or after the PO have been locked up, and I will put up $10 on that for next year, Taco can use my losings.

Wait a second... you're betting next year the Bears lock up the playoffs to the point where they are resting starters? I would take that bet all day long.

broncosteven
01-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Wait a second... you're betting next year the Bears lock up the playoffs to the point where they are resting starters? I would take that bet all day long.

I think I meant that I am betting that Cutler does not get pulled for performance.

It was late in the night and I couldn't sleep I don't remember what I was typing on about. I have to reread my post....