PDA

View Full Version : Teleprompter jinx

hades
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Is it me, or does it seem every week when the station broadcasting the game puts up some stat about how good someone is (never missed a kick inside the 40 since 2007, etc.), they jinx the dude!

Poor Kaeding, has not missed inside the 40 in forever, has not missed 3 FG in one game ever, WHAMMY, they got him good!

I was hoping to see Rivers toss another pick so he could have his first game with 3

Seems to be the same with a lot of teams tho, sorta funny IMO. :wiggle:

Popps
01-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Definitely a curse.

Heard someone on the radio talking about San Diego having to fight off a couple of curses. Not sure what the others were they were talking about? Aside from Norv. :)

Los Broncos
01-18-2010, 12:12 PM
And Simms called Mark Sanchez "Tom Sanchez".

Pick Six
01-18-2010, 01:21 PM
Is it me, or does it seem every week when the station broadcasting the game puts up some stat about how good someone is (never missed a kick inside the 40 since 2007, etc.), they jinx the dude!

Poor Kaeding, has not missed inside the 40 in forever, has not missed 3 FG in one game ever, WHAMMY, they got him good!

I was hoping to see Rivers toss another pick so he could have his first game with 3

Seems to be the same with a lot of teams tho, sorta funny IMO. :wiggle:

It's been a running joke with me every time I see a stat shown on the screen. I either laugh or cry, depending on whether it's a stat about a Broncos player...Ha!

Rabb
01-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I have called that "stat magic" for a while, I should copyright that ****

Archer81
01-18-2010, 02:08 PM
They did that with Elam. How he made x amount consecutive PAT's, and then missed one after they said it...thanks CBS...****ing jerks.

:Broncos: