PDA

View Full Version : For Gamblers...someone convince me that New Orleans can cover a 7 point spread

broncofan7
01-16-2010, 10:32 AM
At home with spread of greater than 7 points--the Saints covered just 2 times

Vs DET in week 1 (-14)

Vs Jets (-7.5)

They have failed to cover at home with spreads of 7 or greater

1) vs Carolina won by 10--spread was- 12

2) vs Atlanta won by 8 -spread was -11

3) vs Dallas LOST outright

4) Vs Tampa lost out right

And New Orleans has not covered their last 5 games overall.........

Going against AZ--is the short week, an emotional win and going on the road..........

Someone convince me that AZ will not cover the spread this week?

RhymesayersDU
01-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, N.O. killed them in the preseason, so that tells you all you need to know. Easy cover.

SoDak Bronco
01-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I think it will either be A) a Saints BLOWOUT, they win by 14 plus, or it is B)a Cards WIN. I don't know why, but that is the feeling I have. I am iffy about this game though. I'm leaning towards the saints right now.

SoDak Bronco
01-16-2010, 11:05 AM
I NEED THE OMANE'S HELP TODAY. IF YOU HAD TO PICK 1 WINNER FROM ALL THE GAMES THIS WEEKEND, AND YOU HAD TO BET YOUR LIFE ON IT (i WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO DO THIS) WHAT TEAM WOULD YOU SAY IS GOING TO WIN (DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SPREAD).

broncofan7
01-16-2010, 11:07 AM
I NEED THE OMANE'S HELP TODAY. IF YOU HAD TO PICK 1 WINNER FROM ALL THE GAMES THIS WEEKEND, AND YOU HAD TO BET YOUR LIFE ON IT (i WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO DO THIS) WHAT TEAM WOULD YOU SAY IS GOING TO WIN (DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SPREAD).

San Diego.

That One Guy
01-16-2010, 11:14 AM

But betting your life's savings on a single game is probably not the answer...

SoDak Bronco
01-16-2010, 11:25 AM
But betting your life's savings on a single game is probably not the answer...

i'm not that dumb but there is 18K on the line. I am in a survivor pick em pool that has gone on the whole season. Last week I took Dallas, and this week I need to submit my pick, it is down to 20 people, last week 24 got knocked out.

HAT
01-16-2010, 11:42 AM
i'm not that dumb but there is 18K on the line. I am in a survivor pick em pool that has gone on the whole season. Last week I took Dallas, and this week I need to submit my pick, it is down to 20 people, last week 24 got knocked out.

I think The Saints/Cards & Indy/Balty games are coin flips.

Vikes are my best bet this weekend. Cowboys might get a few people eliminated and then you hope to hell that the Jets can pull it off....I bet at least 10 of your remaining 20 will be on the Bolts.

SoDak Bronco
01-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I agree. I am leaning towards either the Indy or Chuggers game, i think Dallas is going to beat the Vikes. Tough call, I really don't know, you'll may be right but the Boys Vikes game is a coin toss to me.

oubronco
01-16-2010, 01:22 PM
They are at home and it's the playoffs that place will be electric

broncofan7
01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
sure enough--if I write a game prediction on this board--NON BRONCO GAME PREDICTION--it is sure to FAIL. In that regard--Is there anyway that the Colts can beat the Ravens by over 6.5 pts?

ZachKC
01-16-2010, 06:44 PM
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/royal-fail.jpg

bombay
01-16-2010, 06:51 PM

San Diego. The Jets literally have no chance.

broncofan7
01-16-2010, 06:52 PM
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/royal-fail.jpg

I agree. I am a beaten man...

HAT
01-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Come get your ban son.