PDA

View Full Version : BEARS: Cutler involved with OC interviews

Pages : [1] 2

HEAV
01-15-2010, 10:17 AM
One of the key factors in deciding on an offensive coordinator will be how he relates to franchise quarterback Jay Cutler. It’s so important that Cutler has become part of the evaluation process at the Bears’ request. The four-year veteran flew in to meet with candidate Ken Zampese, the Bengals’ quarterbacks coach, earlier in the week and is expected to weigh in on other candidates.

“We’ve involved Jay, and we’d like to have him meet with (all) the candidates,” Angelo said. “He understands the whole process, and he knows we want him involved. This is not the first time we’ve involved a player. This isn’t new to us.”

Cutler is not involved to the point of suggesting candidates, but he provides input when he can. His first choice would have been Jeremy Bates, his position coach during his final season in Denver. But Bates is expected to be part of Pete Carroll’s new Seattle Seahawks staff.

“I think he was disappointed,” Angelo said of Cutler, “because of the relationship had had with him. But he’s very optimistic we’ll get the right guy.”

http://blogs.dailyherald.com/node/3251
------------------

When in the hell did Cutler become a Mannning/Brady/Elway/Marino/(enter hall of fame QB) that can call the shot of the franchise?

I'm so glad he's gone. All the talent in the world, but an ego that will hold him back until a team/coach puts a foot in his ass and shows him how to be a winner.

oubronco
01-15-2010, 10:21 AM
It does say that the Bears want him involved and no where says he's calling the shots

enjolras
Totally right. You have to earn that stuff. He needs a coach who will.. you know.. coach him. Someone who can put him in his place and help to overcome his obvious deficiencies. When he's hiring the guy, I don't see how that happens.

TonyR
When in the hell did Cutler become a Mannning/Brady/Elway/Marino/(enter hall of fame QB) that can call the shot of the franchise?

Yup, the fact that they would involve a player who has earned no such right to weigh in on such matters spells certain trouble for that organization. They've made their bed, and now they have to sleep in it.

enjolras
01-15-2010, 10:22 AM
It does say that the Bears want him involved and no where says he's calling the shots

If you're interviewing the guy the implication is that you have some say in who you go on to hire. Given Jay's past actions if they simply hire the guy over his objections... that's just not going to go well. In practical terms, he's calling the shots.

jhns
01-15-2010, 10:25 AM
So what you guys are saying is, you are smarter than an NFL front office and know how to run a team better than the Bears? Isn't this the response I always get when questioning some extremely dumb moves made by this team? Maybe its that we should be upset about the Bears making dumb decisions and not care about the Broncos? I don't get this forums logic on most any issue.

HEAV
01-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Yup, the fact that they would involve a player who has earned no such right to weigh in on such matters spells certain trouble for that organization. They've made their bed, and now they have to sleep in it.

It's like they think Jay lead the league in touchdowns and not interceptions.

Popps
01-15-2010, 10:27 AM
http://blog.mdwoptions.com/.a/6a00e55367a35388340120a5c822a4970c-800wi

TheDave
01-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I don't really see the big deal... If we were interviewing new OC's I think it would be a good idea if Orton had a limited role.

Popps
01-15-2010, 10:29 AM
It's like they think Jay lead the league in touchdowns and not interceptions.

But...... rocket arm!!!

BigPlayShay
01-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Over/Under on the number of Jay's interview questions that begin with "Um... ya know"?

jhns
01-15-2010, 10:33 AM
But...... rocket arm!!!

But... 100 times better than Orton.

Taco John
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
I think this is absolutely the right thing to do. Why wouldn't you want the guy who is going to be executing the offense involved and bought in?

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Like the old saying - In for a penny, in for a pound. The Bears' fate is sealed at this point. They just have to roll with it and hope for the best.

LRtagger
Over/Under on the number of Jay's interview questions that begin with "Um... ya know"?

Also whats the over/under on eye rolls and microphone punches?

Popps

Hilarious!

Sure, kid.

Another sucker falls for the town whore.

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2010, 10:37 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKa68kWkP48&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKa68kWkP48&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Hilarious!

Sure, kid.

Well... she smells nice. :)

worm
01-15-2010, 10:38 AM
When you invest as much as you have in Jay...you involve him in the discussion.

It has nothing to do with 'calling his shots' or 'earning no such his right'....all the Bears eggs were placed in the Jay Cutler basket last year. You better make sure that him and the OC have a good marriage. It is smart business.

jhns
01-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Hilarious!

Sure, kid.

How about those playoffs? Cutler got us this record with the worst defense in Broncos history. We come back with a top 10 defense and the same offense around Orton and end the same.

If only some people could grow a brain. The world would be a much better place. Oh yeah, did I meantion Cutler also had less experience in these two seasons I compared?

rastaman
Totally right. You have to earn that stuff. He needs a coach who will.. you know.. coach him. Someone who can put him in his place and help to overcome his obvious deficiencies. When he's hiring the guy, I don't see how that happens.

Cutler needs an OC that he respects and trust first. He doesn't need an OC that will put him in place more so than he needs an OC to positively correct his mistakes. The days of the complete "Dick" drill sargent OC are over in todays NFL.

Popps
In related news, I'm going to consult my kids to decide what they'll eat for dinner from now on.

Apparently we'll be having ice cream sandwiches and fruit loops most nights.

Hey, I've got to have them involved in the decision, right?

rastaman
01-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Hilarious!

Sure, kid.

You should stop being so hard on McD! Give the guy a chance. Surely we wont' see another 2-8 melt down in 2010.

HEAV
01-15-2010, 10:42 AM
I think this is absolutely the right thing to do. Why wouldn't you want the guy who is going to be executing the offense involved and bought in?

If by "execute" you mean throwing the ball off the back foot,toss'n balls into triple coverage and trying to break the laws of physics by attempting to throw a ball through a defender...

worm
01-15-2010, 10:42 AM
In related news, I'm going to consult my kids to decide what they'll eat for dinner from now on.

Do you rely on your kids right now for the financial success of your family?

Your analogy sucks.

TheDave
01-15-2010, 10:43 AM

Cutler is not involved to the point of suggesting candidates, but he provides input when he can

Under those circumstances... Yes. Many times I have said to my kids do you want X or Y for dinner. That's not letting them make the decision that giving them input. It a very common thing to happen in families, social groups, even companies.

come on folks I realize that it's a popular pastime here ripping on anything Cutler, but do we need to make ourselves look stupid doing it?

rastaman
01-15-2010, 10:44 AM
But...... rocket arm!!!

vs and inaccurate noodle arm that just loves holding on to the ball way too much!

Cutler actually outplayed Orton the last two weeks of the season. Just saying.:spit:

The Joker
01-15-2010, 10:44 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/87501/cutleremotionalchart.jpg

bpc
01-15-2010, 10:45 AM
This is a great idea for the Bears. Good for them. I'm not a fan of Lovie as a head coach, but he isn't stupid. His fate is tied to Cutler so they need to get somebody in there that can maximize his talents.

Mr.Meanie
01-15-2010, 10:46 AM

When the Bears mortgaged their future on him I would suspect...

HEAV
01-15-2010, 10:47 AM

More like you telling the owner of the company who will be your supervisor. It removes the power from the chain of command.

It's the Owner and coach that select the staff. Jay is paid to listen (or ignore) the coaches and do (or don't) what he's told.

DrFate
01-15-2010, 10:47 AM
I can't imagine why anyone thinks this is a bad idea?

Of course Cutler should be involved (at some level)

jhns
01-15-2010, 10:48 AM

Or maybe they should go back to Orton, right? The guy that had 2 less years of experience, a top 10 defense compared to the worst ever, and far less injuries on the team, only to lead it to the same record as Cutler?

Yeah, some of us may "be in love with the town whore", but at least we aren't trying to marry the stray dog in the ally.

I love how the ones who "defend" McDaniels actually think they are some great fans. I don't tend to support things that hurt the team. Worst trade ever.

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 10:49 AM

Hilarious!

rastaman
01-15-2010, 10:51 AM

How is it that what you allow or condone with your children remotely the same as the Bears and Cutler when it comes to picking an OC?

You are comparing Apples and Oranges.

TheDave
More like you telling the owner of the company who will be your supervisor. It removes the power from the chain of command.

It's the Owner and coach that select the staff. Jay is paid to listen (or ignore) the coaches and do (or don't) what he's told.

Stuff like this happens all the time in companies...

Take sales for instance... Most of the time higher producing sales reps have no interest in management because that would be a cut in pay. So when a company if hiring a new sales manager the top producing reps will often have some input into the process.

This isn't ground breaking stuff here...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
"Bro, do you wanna go get some drinks?"

"I'd rather talk about football, Jay."

"Guh. Alright." /checks iPhone "Whatever."

rastaman
01-15-2010, 10:54 AM
When the Bears mortgaged their future on him I would suspect...

We have or Pat Bowlen has mortgaged the future on an unproven 30 something year old HC! Whats the difference?ROFL!

Steve Prefontaine
01-15-2010, 11:02 AM
that is ****ing hysterical. Rep!

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 11:05 AM

:spit:

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 11:08 AM

The horror! The only person in "real life" allowed to pick the "boss" IS the boss.

....but Jay lives in his little make believe world where he's in control (at least until he starts throwing the rock to the opposing team)Hilarious!

Taco John
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM

I ask my 3 year old what he wants for dinner all the time. Typically, I'll set out a couple of options in front of him. The idea is that I want him to eat whatever it is he has a hand in deciding. That way, if he sits and sulks over his plate, I can tell him that he is the one who picked it out, and he needs to make the best of it.

Consequently, dinners go a lot smoother.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
We have or Pat Bowlen has mortgaged the future on an unproven 30 something year old HC! Whats the difference?ROFL!

Always jumping at the chance to prove you're an idiot, aren't you?

Mcd=4 yrs, $8 mill
Cutler=3 yr extension, $20 million in guaranteed money and $30 million in new money

rastaman
01-15-2010, 11:33 AM
The horror! The only person in "real life" allowed to pick the "boss" IS the boss.

....but Jay lives in his little make believe world where he's in control (at least until he starts throwing the rock to the opposing team)Hilarious!

Ummmmmmm so you're not a compromising type of fella are ya!

Him Big Boss......Boss man has no faults and is always RIGHT!!! Leave Boss Man alone.

Don't you dare question Boss man.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Always jumping at the chance to prove you're an idiot, aren't you?

Mcd=4 yrs, $8 mill
Cutler=3 yr extension, $20 million in guaranteed money and $30 million in new money

McD isn't taking any risk! He doesn't have worry getting his adnormally Big Head knocked off on any Given Sunday. So what the hell are you crying about? McD is getting paid based on being an unproven 30 something year old HC.

After going 2-8, he's lucky Bowlen is even paying his full salary.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-15-2010, 11:38 AM
McD isn't taking any risk! He doesn't have worry getting his adnormally Big Head knocked off on any Given Sunday. So what the hell are you crying about? McD is getting paid based on being an unproven 30 something year old HC.

He went 8-8. Just for clarification purposes.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 11:39 AM

This post makes no sense in relation to what was quoted.

Crying?

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
He went 8-8. Just for clarification purposes.

Mock and rasta don't believe denver played more than 10 games this year.

Rabb
01-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I ask my 3 year old what he wants for dinner all the time. Typically, I'll set out a couple of options in front of him. The idea is that I want him to eat whatever it is he has a hand in deciding. That way, if he sits and sulks over his plate, I can tell him that he is the one who picked it out, and he needs to make the best of it.

Consequently, dinners go a lot smoother.

yep, plus it gives them a little sense of empowerment and they start learning how **** works in life

you get A or B...C is not eating, but you pick one of the 3

ZONA
01-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't really see the big deal... If we were interviewing new OC's I think it would be a good idea if Orton had a limited role.

Now that is funny. Whew, thanks for the good laugh.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Ummmmmmm so you're not a compromising type of fella are ya!

Him Big Boss......Boss man has no faults and is always RIGHT!!! Leave Boss Man alone.

Don't you dare question Boss man.

Hey clueless. That's the way it works in the real world. I don't gather my employees to ask for their blessings when I intend to hire a mid level manager and don't have a qualified guy to promote from the pool of current employees.

jhns
01-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey clueless. That's the way it works in the real world. I don't gather my employees to ask for their blessings when I intend to hire a mid level manager and don't have a qualified guy to promote from the pool of current employees.

LOL

You will have to excuse Tail. She thinks her little POS business compares to an NFL team. They should be run the exact same! That's tail for you. Always good for a laugh.

snowspot66
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM

But... Not really.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-15-2010, 11:54 AM
LOL

You will have to excuse Tail. She thinks her little POS business compares to an NFL team. They should be run the exact same! That's tail for you. Always good for a laugh.

I forgot about the pro franchise you ran. Enlighten us all.

snowspot66
01-15-2010, 11:55 AM

The same reason every other business doesn't have the employees hire the boss. The coach has to be the boss. This puts Cutler in that position. Cutler isn't and never will be a Manning or Elway.

jhns
01-15-2010, 11:58 AM
I forgot about the pro franchise you ran. Enlighten us all.

Wait, so the one not questioning a franchises decisions is the one claiming to know how to run a franchise? You will have to tell me how that logic works. I'm pretty sure that question is one all of you need to answer.

WolfpackGuy
01-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Stupid move on the Bears' part.

Should've asked for a 2010 second + 2011 second instead of the 2010 first.

jhns
But... Not really.

OK, you are right. Orton is great. It is only McDaniels that is holding the offense back.

Well, that is true I guess. He traded for Orton and he is the one that is unable to put good players in a position to succeed. At least he knows how to hire a good D coordinator and sign good D players. We went from Shanahan to the exact opposite of Shanahan.

SouthStndJunkie
I don't see why you would not have Jay Cutler involved....they have invested franchise QB money in him.

Cutler will be spending a lot more time with the offensive coordinator than he will be with the head coach, seeking his input seems like pretty common sense.

If Kyle Orton was going to be the QB for the next several years for Denver, I would want his input if they were looking for a new offensive coordinator as well.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:03 PM
LOL

A business is a business, regardless of the size. You wouldnt ask a player to sit in and pick a coach. Seems retarded and backwards.

:Broncos:

Popps
01-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, I've just spoken extensively with my dog and she'll apparently be sleeping on the couch full-time, as well as being allowed to chase the mailman every day.

I cant' just NOT consult her.

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:05 PM
A business is a business, regardless of the size. You wouldnt ask a player to sit in and pick a coach. Seems retarded and backwards.

No, but companies often do ask for input from key employees... Like it or not Cutler is a key employee.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM

They didn't ask him to pick a coach. Thay is just your spin on it.

No, all businesses are not run the same. It is pretty easy to tell who has never been near a highly skilled profession before. People with skills do not get treated the same as burger flippers. You guys need to learn something about the real world.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey guys, I've just spoken extensively with my dog and she'll apparently be sleeping on the coach full-time, as well as being allowed to chase the mailman every day.

I cant' just NOT consult her.

We have no doubt you have conversations with your dog. You have shown us many times how slow you are.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 12:10 PM

Hey Dumb Billy....I don't give a flying F*@k you're a business owner! The fact is you are not an NFL General Manager so why are you comparing apples to oranges.

By the way, I hope your empolyees come to their senses and vote to join a union to protect they're rights while working for you....b/c you are undoubtedly a complete DICK to work for. Imagine if your employees wouldn't need to ask for your amoral blessing to ask for joining a union---talk about democracy in the work place....you wouldn't be able to sleep at night

How do I know your a complete Dick its b/c......Its in your Nature! Jack Ass.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:12 PM
They didn't ask him to pick a coach. Thay is just your spin on it.

No, all businesses are not run the same. It is pretty easy to tell who has never been near a highly skilled profession before. People with skills do not get treated the same as burger flippers. You guys need to learn something about the real world.

Odd how the most successful businesses are the ones who do not require employee opinions in the hiring of supervisors or managers or HC's...course you being so much smarter than everyone else on the board would already know that, right?

This is a year + old argument. Jay should have nothing to do with who the Bears hire at OC.

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Well they will spend as much time together as a married couple, don't you think it's important they be compatible.

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Odd how the most successful businesses are the ones who do not require employee opinions in the hiring of supervisors or managers or HC's...course you being so much smarter than everyone else on the board would already know that, right?

This is a year + old argument. Jay should have nothing to do with who the Bears hire at OC.

That's not even close to being true...

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey Dumb Billy....I don't give a flying F*@k you're a business owner! The fact is you are not an NFL General Manager so why are you comparing apples to oranges.

By the way, I hope your empolyees come to their senses and vote to join a union to protect they're rights while working for you....b/c you are undoubtedly a complete DICK to work for. Imagine if your employees wouldn't need to ask for your amoral blessing to ask for joining a union---talk about democracy in the work place....you wouldn't be able to sleep at night

Moron.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
The same reason every other business doesn't have the employees hire the boss. The coach has to be the boss. This puts Cutler in that position. Cutler isn't and never will be a Manning or Elway.

Are you sure you want to go with NEVER? Just remember Manning and Elway both benefited from the system they play and played in.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Moron.

Dumb Ass!

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:16 PM
That's not even close to being true...

:thumbsup: Whateve.

Mr.Meanie
01-15-2010, 12:17 PM

Seriously? Union smack?

:spit:

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Dumb Ass!

Nice comeback!

Reading your posts, I can only conclude you never graduated high school, wear bike helmets when you go shopping at the mall, and drink hairspray.

rastaman
Well they will spend as much time together as a married couple, don't you think it's important they be compatible.

That marriage would have to included all the WR's as well b/c key to Cutler making better decisions and taking of the ball are the WR's getting on the same page with Cutler. The new OC would have meld with the WR's and Cutler.

Its a team effort.

Rohirrim
Let's put it this way, if the OC pick is a failure, it won't be Mopey Jay getting fired for it. He'll be sitting there nodding to his IPOD while the coaches and FO folks are cleaning out their offices.

bronco militia
I don't see why you would not have Jay Cutler involved....they have invested franchise QB money in him.

Cutler will be spending a lot more time with the offensive coordinator than he will be with the head coach, seeking his input seems like pretty common sense.

If Kyle Orton was going to be the QB for the next several years for Denver, I would want his input if they were looking for a new offensive coordinator as well.

please stop...your are making way too much sense.

Requiem
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I wonder how having diabetes impacts his ability to conduct and monitor the interview process.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM

Unions = death of common sense.

Morality is a 20th century construct...get with the times neanderthal.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:20 PM
I wonder how having diabetes impacts his ability to conduct and monitor the interview process.

Its completely ok. He has a few whiskey sours and it evens out.

jhns
:

Really? Name me the most successfull businesses you can think of and then prove this statement.

Again, you have not been close to a highly skilled profession before. It shows. Tailgate hasn't either. It shows.

rastaman
Nice comeback!

Reading your posts, I can only conclude you never graduated high school, wear bike helmets when you go shopping at the mall, and drink hairspray.

I can only conclude that the Neanderthals are not extinct! You take Knuckle Dragging to another level. Hope you invested well in band aid stocks.....you must go thru a ton of them caring for your bleeding knuckles!

Have a nice day NIM ROD!

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:21 PM
:thumbsup: Whateve.

By all means, prove this statement then...

Odd how the most successful businesses are the ones who do not require employee opinions in the hiring of supervisors or managers...

I'll wait...

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:21 PM

Because those union workers are currently getting splinters in their ass sitting on the bench waiting for a call, while my guys are gainfully employed with benefits. You have no clue!

Most of our employees have been with us for over a decade. That sure doesn't equate to someone who is unhappy.

BTW:**** UNIONS and UNION DRONES.

In the past I've had Union reps attempt to "sell their robots", only to be politely shown the door.

Popps
01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
"... yea, Charlie... we were wondering what you thought about your prison sentence. Too long?"

http://blog.peta.org/archives/manson2567.jpg

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Really? Name me the most successfull businesses you can think of and then prove this statement.

Again, you have not been close to a highly skilled profession before. It shows. Tailgate hasn't either. It shows.

Microsoft.

Thank God you know my work history and can automatically disqualify any opinion I have on the subject. God Bless You.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 12:25 PM

STFU.....you sycophant Whore Troll. Corporatist Hacks like you and your ilk know Unions = Democracy in the Work Place.

Conservative-Independent Ideologues are a bunch of 20th century control freaks sucking the the dongs of your corporate masters......admit it resident OM Knuckle Dragging Vulture Capitalist!

TailgateNut

To tell the truth, if your own qualifications have no merit, it's a start.

Union worker to boss: "I can turn the wrench, will you have someone hand it to me".ROFL!

Flex Gunmetal
I can only conclude that the Neanderthals are not extinct! You take Knuckle Dragging to another level. Hope you invested well in band aid stocks.....you must go thru a ton of them caring for your bleeding knuckles!

Have a nice day NIM ROD!

You make it so easy, I don't even have to point out how much of an idiot you are. I'm glad you didn't try to dispute my assertions.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:26 PM
By all means, prove this statement then...

I'll wait...

Microsoft? You know, making trillions of dollars. I am so sure the CEO and CFO decided to ask programmers to sit in on meetings involving the company's future and direction, and not only that asked who they thought would be good midlevel managers...

Just seems wierd to me to ask a player or an employee to approve a boss or coach before they are hired.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Microsoft.

Thank God you know my work history and can automatically disqualify any opinion I have on the subject. God Bless You.

Like I said, you are the one making it obvious.

Why don't you prove this is true for Microsoft? This should be interesting.

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 12:27 PM
I don't see why anybody would get worked up over it. If the McCaskeys want to pay Angelo millions of dollars to run their team and he wants some 26 year old drunk helping him make business decisions, hey, it's their money. ;D

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Microsoft.

....but he has a "back-up BlackBerry". He's da man.

He has no ****ing clue as to who I am, what I do, but continues to ASSume.

Kids will be kids.:spit:

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
STFU.....you sycophant Whore Troll. Corporatist Hacks like you and your ilk know Unions = Democracy in the Work Place.

Conservative-Independent Ideologues are a bunch of 20th century control freaks sucking the the dongs of your corporate masters......admit it resident OM Knuckle Dragging Vulture Capitalist!

Wow. Touched a nerve huh? Consider everything you use on a daily basis Rasta...a capitalist had something to do with it. Keep pushing for socialism...I mean its never failed before, right?

Pony Boy
That marriage would have to included all the WR's as well b/c key to Cutler making better decisions and taking of the ball are the WR's getting on the same page with Cutler. The new OC would have meld with the WR's and Cutler.

Its a team effort.

Naw.... I was just thinking about a marriage between Cutler and the OC... not one of those multiple partner marriages that's all that west coast stuff......

Bleed n Orange
Uhmm Microsoft has always asked for employee imput in regards to future projects/PRODUCTS... and most certainly ask their programmers for input on ALL major descisions in regards to all code changes.....Google is an even better example of a company who strongly involves it employees in descisions.

Cool Breeze
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Cutler will be measuring the coach's neck size for the noose.
He's a coach killer.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't see why anybody would get worked up over it. If the McCaskeys want to pay Angelo millions of dollars to run their team and he wants some 26 year old drunk helping him make business decisions, hey, it's their money. ;D

No doubt. But for these few clueless ****s to meander through insinuating that this is the way businesses conduct interviews and decide which candidates are to be hired is laughable, at best.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:31 PM
....but he has a "back-up BlackBerry". He's da man.

He has no ****ing clue as to who I am, what I do, but continues to ASSume.

Kids will be kids.:spit:

You don't work with highly skilled professionals. That is all I claim to know. It is pretty obvious with the way you talk.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Like I said, you are the one making it obvious.

Why don't you prove this is true for Microsoft? This should be interesting.

Why would I need to prove something that is blatantly obvious? You are the one stating otherwise, which would place the burden of proof on you. Or are you too busy being a skilled worker to demonstrate why you believe your opinion to be true?

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Cutler will be measuring the coach's neck size for the noose.
He's a coach killer.

This.

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Microsoft? You know, making trillions of dollars. I am so sure the CEO and CFO decided to ask programmers to sit in on meetings involving the company's future and direction, and not only that asked who they thought would be good midlevel managers...

Just seems wierd to me to ask a player or an employee to approve a boss or coach before they are hired.

Angelo = CEO
Lovie = CFO

Cutler = Just one of hundreds of programmers for a software company.

Sorry but you aren't making much sense here. At the very least Cutler would be the highest paid employee in the company. So yes, in your scenario he would be included in said meetings.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Uhmm Microsoft has always asked for employee imput in regards to future projects/PRODUCTS... and most certainly ask their programmers for input on ALL major descisions in regards to all code changes.....Google is an even better example of a company who strongly involves it employees in descisions.

That's "night and day" in relation to this discussion. I also involve my employees in decisions regarding means, methods, procedures and such, but do not ask for their input/blessing regarding who will be managing the projects.

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Why would I need to prove something that is blatantly obvious? You are the one stating otherwise, which would place the burden of proof on you. Or are you too busy being a skilled worker to demonstrate why you believe your opinion to be true?

I'm sure that cashing unemployment checks requires some skill.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Angelo = CEO
Lovie = CFO

Sorry but you aren't making much sense here. At the very least Cutler would be the highest paid employee in the company. So yes, in your scenario he would be included in said meetings.

Oi.

Popps
01-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Angelo = CEO
Lovie = CFO

Sorry but you aren't making much sense here. At the very least Cutler would be the highest paid and worst performing employees in the company. .

Fixed 'er up for ya!

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
That's "night and day" in relation to this discussion. I also involve my employees in decisions regarding means, methods, procedures and such, but do not ask for their input/blessing regarding who will be managing the projects.

In this case a OC who must work with this kid everyday is on a similiar level to them. This is why I brought up the Sales staff and Sales manager scenario before. Reps and managers tend to work hand and hand. So the last thing you want to do is bring in some heavy handed Sales manager that does little more than piss off your best producing reps.

Take a moment, let them feel as though they are part of this process and go from there. It's not that difficult.

Mr.Meanie
01-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Angelo = CEO
Lovie = CFO

Why not involve Urlacher and Tommie Harris in the meetings for hiring the Defensive Coordinator?

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Fixed 'er up for ya!

Oddly, they don't seem to be in any hurry to get rid of him...

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:40 PM
In this case a OC who must work with this kid everyday is on a similiar level to them. This is why I brought up the Sales staff and Sales manager scenario before. Reps and managers tend to work hand and hand. So the last thing you want to do is bring in some heavy handed Sales manager that does little more than piss off your best producing reps.

Take a moment, let them feel as though they are part of this process and go from there. It's not that difficult.

That throws out the connection to Cutler, at least the "best performing" part, but not the "pissed off".:~ohyah!:

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Why not involve Urlacher and Tommie Harris in the meetings for hiring the Defensive Coordinator?

Under some circumstances, that would be smart to include some of the defensive captians. Especially before the process starts to get their opinion on what needs to be done.

But keep in mind the QB position is radically different than a MLB or DT.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:44 PM

You are the one that claimed Microsoft did this. You have no clue though. This is why you are trying to spin it now.

I have worked with highly skilled professionals. People that do jobs that few can do will always get special treatment. I understand that most here will think the world is all run like Burger King, but that is simply not true. If you have an employee that is extremely difficult to replace, you do what you can to keep them happy. If you are in charge of burger flippers, they do what you want or you go get the next random guy that can do it. This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp, even if you haven't been around it.

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Oi.

???

BroncoMan4ever
01-15-2010, 12:46 PM
how sad is it that after 4 years in the league in which time he has accomplished nothing at all, that he was upst that he couldn't be reunited with his security blanket as his OC? that shows absolutely no maturity that he would need to be in a situation where he knows the OC won't kick him in the ass and push him to get better and use his brain

Man-Goblin
I wish I got to pick my boss.

TheDave
That throws out the connection to Cutler, at least the "best performing" part, but not the "pissed off".:~ohyah!:

I don't know about that...They were comfortable enough to give him one hell of a raise.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't know about that...They were comfortable enough to give him one hell of a raise.

Come on Dave, you're not that dense.

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 12:49 PM
This perfect, just a little pink on the inside....... yum ........

TheDave
01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Come on Dave, you're not that dense.

I guess I am... why do you think they gave him a truck load of money mid season.

watermock
01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
McD uses the Dog Whisper book with a little Mein Kamph.

IMO, with Lovie on the hot seat, you certainly involve Cutler at some point. I would conduct a preliminary interview, then a second meeting.

Niot having Bates available is probably good. Just letting them meet in the interview process, I see no harm in that, Jay Cutler is not going to make the ultimate decision, but you don't want a repeat of what happened in Denver now that you've extended his contract.

Personally, I think Chicago extended too early, but Denver ate his SB, so all he has to do is produce, he needs a better line, a #1 reciever and someone to yank that IPOD out of his hands.

giving him input is one thing, deciding who is the hire another.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 12:54 PM
mcd uses the dog whisper book with a little mein kamph.

imo, with lovie on the hot seat, you certainly involve cutler at some point. I would conduct a preliminary interview, then a second meeting.

Niot having bates available is probably good. Just letting them meet in the interview process, i see no harm in that, jay cutler is not going to make the ultimate decision, but you don't want a repeat of what happened in denver now that you've extended his contract.

Personally, i think chicago extended too early, but denver ate his sb, so all he has to do is produce, he needs a better line, a #1 reciever and someone to yank that ipod out of his hands.

Giving him input is one thing, deciding who is the hire another.
facepalm

Archer81
01-15-2010, 12:54 PM
You are the one that claimed Microsoft did this. You have no clue though. This is why you are trying to spin it now.

I have worked with highly skilled professionals. People that do jobs that few can do will always get special treatment. I understand that most here will think the world is all run like Burger King, but that is simply not true. If you have an employee that is extremely difficult to replace, you do what you can to keep them happy. If you are in charge of burger flippers, they do what you want or you go get the next random guy that can do it. This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp, even if you haven't been around it.

There is no such thing as someone being irreplaceable. Not even in the NFL. The original argument was Cutler was part of the process to get an OC. That is not always the healthiest thing for a franchise to do. It automatically changes the relationship between player and coach and puts the player in a more dominant position. In Jay's case it feeds what is an overdeveloped sense of himself. He is not as good as he believes himself to be, and allowing him to bloviate on who he wants as OC is ridiculous. It wont be Jay that gets fired when the offense struggles, and the cycle will continue on to some other poor guy who gets to work with the Frown Cannon, who wont pick someone who is actually critical of his mechanics or force him to improve his decision making.

jhns
01-15-2010, 12:57 PM
I guess I am... why do you think they gave him a truck load of money mid season.

Don't question him Dave. He runs his own business. That is how businesses work. Give huge raises to people that you think aren't doing their job very well. Duh....

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 12:58 PM
There is no such thing as someone being irreplaceable. Not even in the NFL. The original argument was Cutler was part of the process to get an OC. That is not always the healthiest thing for a franchise to do. It automatically changes the relationship between player and coach and puts the player in a more dominant position. In Jay's case it feeds what is an overdeveloped sense of himself. He is not as good as he believes himself to be, and allowing him to bloviate on who he wants as OC is ridiculous. It wont be Jay that gets fired when the offense struggles, and the cycle will continue on to some other poor guy who gets to work with the Frown Cannon, who wont pick someone who is actually critical of his mechanics or force him to improve his decision making.

In jhns' world it's differnet. Ya just can't find a replacement for a good bedpan cleaner. Or was that BF7?
I get them mixed up due to the similarities.

worm
01-15-2010, 12:59 PM
After threads like this....I keep losing track of who the 'scorned women' are here at the Mane.

Mr.Meanie
01-15-2010, 01:02 PM

IMO, with Lovie on the hot seat, you certainly involve Cutler at some point. I would conduct a preliminary interview, then a second meeting.

Niot having Bates available is probably good. Just letting them meet in the interview process, I see no harm in that, Jay Cutler is not going to make the ultimate decision, but you don't want a repeat of what happened in Denver now that you've extended his contract.

Personally, I think Chicago extended too early, but Denver ate his SB, so all he has to do is produce, he needs a better line, a #1 reciever and someone to yank that IPOD out of his hands.

Is it just me, or does this post seem a bit more lucid than Mock's usual?

TheDave

I think you are taking this WAY too far... Yes, if you walk into the kid, treat him like a prince, and grant his every wish... then, of course your asking for a major problem.

On the other hand, if you bring him into the process and treat him like an adult, by asking for his input (not granting his wish mind you, just asking for input)... then I do not see the problem.

jhns

You pretend to know Cutler and I bet a lot of you are slow enough to actually think you do know him. You have no clue how much input they are giving him. You have no clue what he would pick.

I also never said irreplaceable. I said ones that are extremely hard to replace. As in, there are few in the world that are qualified for the job in question.

Rohirrim
01-15-2010, 01:04 PM
You pretend to know Cutler and I bet a lot of you are slow enough to actually think you do know him. You have no clue how much input they are giving him. You have no clue what he would pick.

I also never said irreplaceable. I said ones that are extremely hard to replace. As in, there are few in the world that are qualified for the job in question.

If they still had their draft pick, they could replace him this April.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 01:09 PM

I dont know Jay Cutler. I am basing my analysis of him on what he did while here in Denver, and what he does and says in Chicago. I am also betting that Jay Cutler, being a human being, would react like most human beings when allowed to pick their own boss. Someone who they can get around if they need to, and will not be critical of their work habits.

Who said you said irreplaceable? I used the word to make a point.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
If they still had their draft pick, they could replace him this April......and wouldn't have to allow Jaybees' input regarding the OC position, in an efford to prevent a flood of tears if they hire an OC who doesn't cater to whiney ass pussies who don't believe in accountability.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Because those union workers are currently getting splinters in their ass sitting on the bench waiting for a call, while my guys are gainfully employed with benefits. You have no clue!

Ha! Splinter in the Ass for Union workers you say! Could this be due to over the last 30 years GOP Presidential Admin. have been at war with unions in favor of their corporations and exploitive small business henchmen and women you've undoubtedly become of member of? Your employees can only go on blind faith that you are providing them decent wages and benefits in terms of productivity and wages. Your workers can't mediate on their own behalf b/c they have no middle person to open up the company books and tax returns for them. Meanwhile the employees must depend and believe that you are telling them truth.

Most of our employees have been with us for over a decade. That sure doesn't equate to someone who is unhappy.

BTW:**** UNIONS and UNION DRONES.

In the past I've had Union reps attempt to "sell their robots", only to be politely shown the door.

So if your employees were asked if they believed they had democracy in the work place would most of those employees resoundingly say YES....or would they have to go to the internet to look the term up b/c they are totally clueless about it. There probably clueless about the history of democracy in the work place.....b/c it has absolutely nothing to do with trusting the BOSS! Perhaps your Employees will one day realize that they will have a lot more power if they organize, guess some people think only those with money should have any power. Most managers want the perception of total control of the workplace and Unions interfere with those desires

broncocalijohn
01-15-2010, 01:21 PM
If Chicago wants Jay Cutler to be the "franchise" QB and the face of the team, I dont see a problem with him putting input into the discussion. They can start fresh with a new OC and now is the time to make sure they are all on the same page.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 01:22 PM

Why not incllude your two most valued veteran defensive players.....what part of team don't you understand? Team work is all about compromise when its all said and done.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 01:23 PM
So if your employees were asked if they believed they had democracy in the work place would most of those employees resoundingly say YES....or would they have to go to the internet to look the term up b/c they are totally clueless about it. There probably clueless about the history of democracy in the work place.....b/c it has absolutely nothing to do with trusting the BOSS! Perhaps your Employees will one day realize that they will have a lot more power if they organize, guess some people think only those with money should have any power. Most managers want the perception of total control of the workplace and Unions interfere with those desires

There is no such thing as democracy in the work place. You suggesting unions are democratic is possibly one of the funniest things ever said. But keep up the hammer and sickle, comrade.

Popps
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM

http://esperanzaclothing.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/_drunk-guy.gif

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 01:33 PM
There is no such thing as democracy in the work place. You suggesting unions are democratic is possibly one of the funniest things ever said. But keep up the hammer and sickle, comrade.

He thinks my motive for not employing union drones is that they may decrease my bottom line. He is correct. It would, but not due to the salary/ compensation requirement. Union workers I've dealt with in the past (on the east coast) are some of the laziest, unproductive, demanding workers I've encountered. They feel that they all are entitled to the rewards which the best in the union should receive although only a small percentage qualify.

So, IMO, you have 90% of the workers riding the backs of the other 10%.

Nice DEMOCRACY, as rasta put's it!

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Still pretty stunned by the Cutler defenders. This is diva status - by all means. Understand that this isn't out of no where - and it came out of what happened this season with Cutler not getting along with the previous OC.

If Jake Plummer would have been in this position - you guys would have gone nuts.

What success has Jay had in ANY offense to warrant him this position? That is the question I ask you.

What are they doing? Seeing if Jay can GET ALONG with the guy? You can defend Cutler in this situation - but you cannot defend McDaniels on anything he does, even if it does make sense.

Ya'll are pathetic. Yes. Really.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 01:37 PM
He thinks my motive for not employing union drones is that they may decrease my bottom line. He is correct. It would, but not due to the salary/ compensation requirement. Union workers I've dealt with in the past (on the east coast) are some of the laziest, unproductive, demanding workers I've encountered. They feel that they all are entitled to the rewards which the best in the union should receive although only a small percentage qualify.

So, IMO, you have 90% of the workers riding the backs of the other 10%.

Nice DEMOCRACY, as rasta put's it!

Rasta is a complete idiot, and may God have mercy on his/her soul.

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Jerry Jones decided to make the Cowboy's "Romo-Friendly" he's got input from Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett and Tony Romo. T.O. was sent packing....... Dallas is in the hunt for the SB....... see how this works........

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Still stunned how you pathetic dumb fuccs can defend this. You're pretty much putting the rest of the offense down by doing this. You're putting the player in front of the coach.

Think about it. You guys are oh so well at using your b1tch feelings to talk about situations here, why not use some of that estrogen on this situation?

When the OC gets hired - there will be that psychology between him and Jay (and the Bears) that Jay was THE reason why he was brought in. Since when has Cutler been on an elite level of success? This guy hasn't seen the playoffs yet!

So what I'm understanding is, the Bears have no one more knowledgeable than Jay to chime on what offensive coordinator will be good.

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Jerry Jones decided to make the Cowboy's "Romo-Friendly" he's got input from Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett and Tony Romo. T.O. was sent packing....... Dallas is in the hunt for the SB....... see how this works........

They built a defense, that is what got them into the playoffs.

Running a player first franchise like the Cowboys? :rofl:

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 01:46 PM

Oh yeah - CJ > AP. Stupid fucc.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 01:47 PM
I dont know Jay Cutler. I am basing my analysis of him on what he did while here in Denver, and what he does and says in Chicago. I am also betting that Jay Cutler, being a human being, would react like most human beings when allowed to pick their own boss. Someone who they can get around if they need to, and will not be critical of their work habits.

Who said you said irreplaceable? I used the word to make a point.

Why do you tend to think the worst in human beings? You seem to come off with the mind set of once you disagree with someone or someone does something you wouldn't have done your outlook is something negative or evil cop out?:thumbs:

rastaman
01-15-2010, 01:50 PM

Oh I see.....find yourself a scapegoat (like TO) send him packing and wa-la---we are on our way to the SB. Who would have ever thunked it was so easy.:sunshine:

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 01:50 PM
They built a defense, that is what got them into the playoffs.

Running a player first franchise like the Cowboys? :rofl:

"Romo-Friendly" is a real term Jerry Jones used...... The point is Chicago just might be wanting to make the offense "Cutler-Friendly" and I don't see a problem with this, it worked in Dallas.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Still stunned how you pathetic dumb fuccs can defend this. You're pretty much putting the rest of the offense down by doing this. You're putting the player in front of the coach.

Think about it. You guys are oh so well at using your b1tch feelings to talk about situations here, why not use some of that estrogen on this situation?

When the OC gets hired - there will be that psychology between him and Jay (and the Bears) that Jay was THE reason why he was brought in. Since when has Cutler been on an elite level of success? This guy hasn't seen the playoffs yet!

So what I'm understanding is, the Bears have no one more knowledgeable than Jay to chime on what offensive coordinator will be good.

Gotta start somewhere. One can say McD has set to coach a team into the playoffs as a HC! And the stigma still applies to Kyle Orton having never QB'd a team to the playoffs yet.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Why do you tend to think the worst in human beings? You seem to come off with the mind set of once you disagree with someone or someone does something you wouldn't have done your outlook is something negative or evil cop out?:thumbs:

You dont know very much about human nature, do you? All of us want the easiest thing to happen. None of us want criticism. In fact, if you look over the history of your beloved socialism, you will see what happens when you remove consequence from actions.

Keep digging Commissar Rasta, I am sure you will come across something you think you know about...

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Gotta start somewhere. One can say McD has set to coach a team into the playoffs as a HC! And the stigma still applies to Kyle Orton having never QB'd a team to the playoffs yet.

Once again you fail.
Orton QB'd 15 games of the bears superbowl season. But I wouldn't expect you to actually post anything that was true or sensible.
As for McD, he's been a coach for one year. No one should give your statements any consideration.

Edit: I got the years wrong, it was the year before the sb. But they did get to the playoffs, so you are still an idiot

The MVPlaya
"Romo-Friendly" is a real term Jerry Jones used...... The point is Chicago just might be wanting to make the offense "Cutler-Friendly" and I don't see a problem with this, it worked in Dallas.

You're reaching.

How has it worked in Dallas? They have always been a premier offense since Romo has played, excluding last year or the year before (I forgot). This year, they've actually FELL in scoring offese to middle of the NFL. Like I said - they decided to build a DEFENSE.

Again how has it worked? They're out of round 1 of the playoffs?

rastaman
Rasta is a complete idiot, and may God have mercy on his/her soul.

You superstitious Dumb Ass.....why do you have to bring GOD into the consersation stand on your own two feet why don'tcha! Afterall who's say that there is a god! Funny how it takes folks like you to use religon as crutch to buffer your argument. May common sense have mercy on you and your fake god.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 01:58 PM
You superstitious Dumb Ass.....why do you have to bring GOD into the consersation stand on your own two feet why don'tcha! Afterall who's say that there is a god! Funny how it takes folks like you to use religon as crutch to buffer your argument. May common sense have mercy on you and your fake god.

Prove God is fake.

TailgateNut
01-15-2010, 01:59 PM

Why do you think that ****ler will change his "stripes". He has always tossed others under the bus. He's infallable in his own mind. And this type of person will not, IMO, make decisions which will benefit the whole, without allowing his own selfish motives to sway his decision.

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM

You're last line has officially taken you down in credibility. You're posts are worthless.
Hilarious! @how some people don't even have knowledge about players on their own team but they want to talk sh1t about them all day.

You - are a loser. :thumbs:

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Oh I see.....find yourself a scapegoat (like TO) send him packing and wa-la---we are on our way to the SB. Who would have ever thunked it was so easy.:sunshine:

Jerry Jones Cut T.O. to Make Offense 'Romo-Friendly'
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/11/jerry-jones-cut-t-o-to-make-offense-br-romo-friendly/

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM

It's a figure of speech you awful jackass. I haven't been to church since I was 10, I'm not religious at all.

You are so stupid it's alarming.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Cripple fight: Rasta vs Mock.

ok go!

Popps
01-15-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/jay-cutler-superstar/assets_c/2009/10/cutler%20phone-thumb-580x422-22103.jpg

"Hi, Mr. Potential Coodinator? It's Jay."

"What do you mean Jay-WHO? Jay Cutler, the QUARTERBACK! Maybe you've heard of me? Franchise?"

"Yea, well... I'm sure other QBs have thrown 48 INTs in two seasons, anyway... quit changing the subject, I'm the franchise and..... .hello?"

(Re-dials)

"Look, don't hang up on me. I'm the franchise. So, I'll be tagging along to give my input on your hiring. First things first... Thrusday night is beer-pong night. Second, I'm not really a "mechanics" guy, so let's not go there. In fact, I don't ever even want to hear the word "footwork.... hello? HELLO!"

"Yea, it's me again....wha...... Captain Interception? That's REAL funny. Let's not forget that my team has given me free reign to make personnel decisions and.... you WHAT?
What do you mean you're not interested. Do you know who I am? I'm a what? COACH KILLER? Perhaps you aren't familiar with my rocket arm?

... hello?"

Rabb
01-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Cripple fight: Rasta vs Mock.

ok go!

rasta comes in round one swinging with a jar of peanut butter!

Popps
01-15-2010, 02:13 PM
rasta comes in round one swinging with a jar of peanut butter!

Mock counters with a "STFU" and a "YOUR A IDIOT" jab!!!!

rastaman
01-15-2010, 02:14 PM

Why don't you keep up with your same Predatory-Vulture Capitalism mindset. Besides you can't help yourself b/c Corporate Facsim in your DNA.

There is absolutely no hope for your Corporate Gilded Age outlook you have when it comes to workers, small business and Corporations.

Hey Chuckle Nuts so do you wish we were more like China, make up your mind you fence straddling young fool, do you like communism or not? Corporate America and small business alike have been driving down wages for the last 30 years? Whats that called? The free market?

You say unions = communism...do you know what communism is? Im not sure how collective barganing has anything to do with communism. You idiot.

Pimps who manage their working girls believe in the Free Market as well and they dam sure don't believe in UNIONS! Corporate America and small businesses in general mirror PIMPS. Whoever said PIMPING wasn't easy are liars....one only needs to look at Corporate America and their small buisness associates wanna be.

Popps
01-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Why don't you keep up with your same Predatory-Vulture Capitalism mindset. Besides you can't help yourself b/c Corporate Facsim in your DNA.

There is absolutely no hope for your Corporate Gilded Age outlook you have when it comes to workers, small business and Corporations.

Hey Chuckle Nuts so do you wish we were more like China, make up your mind you fence straddling young fool, do you like communism or not? Corporate America and small business alike have been driving down wages for the last 30 years? Whats that called? The free market?

You say unions = communism...do you know what communism is? Im not sure how collective barganing has anything to do with communism. You idiot.

Pimps who manage their working girls believe in the Free Market as well and they dam sure don't believe in UNIONS! Corporate America and small businesses in general mirror PIMPS. Whoever said PIMPING wasn't easy are liars....one only needs to look at Corporate America and their small buisness associates wanna be.

UH oh... funny thread just got stupid and boring.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 02:17 PM
It's a figure of speech you awful jackass. I haven't been to church since I was 10, I'm not religious at all.

You are so stupid it's alarming.

Hey donk sucker.....you best not ever enter a church b/c your satan ridden ass would cause the roof to collapse on all those innocent holy rollers. Now is that fair?

Archer81
01-15-2010, 02:19 PM

Wow. A rambling post with no coherent line of thought. You know as you age Rasta you lose mental acuity.

Communism works great for ants, bees and termites. Not for people. But keep trying. I am sure something will stick!

rastaman
01-15-2010, 02:19 PM
UH oh... funny thread just got stupid and boring.

Oops I hear ya! Sirhcyen81 calling someone a communist leaves alot to be desired from a Free Market Pimp like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81

watermock
01-15-2010, 02:20 PM
The problem with this board is people are still more concerned about ****ler's blood suganr and intercaptions than the disaster of the second half of the season, the worst in over 40 years.

Why not talk about the FAIL of our draft?

Or how we will lose a few more of the best draft in 30 years soon.

Or how our coach says our QB "played well,

Or how our line suddenly sucked and our star RB couldn't manage 4 yards and never caught balls out in the flat, or how McD celebebrated like he beat his father after NE or how he cussed his line like a biatch.

You can only do that so many times.

We are bleeding off talent for a coach that was a waterboy in a superb team 5 years ago.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 02:23 PM
The problem with this board is people are still more concerned about ****ler's blood suganr and intercaptions than the disaster of the second half of the season, the worst in over 40 years.

Or how our line suddenly sucked and our star RB couldn't manage 4 yards and never caught balls out in the flat, or how McD celebebrated like he beat his father after NE or how he cussed his line like a biatch.

We are bleeding off talent for a coach that was a waterboy in a superb team 5 years ago.

So? He worked for NE, he was excited his team beat their team. It happens. If you recall, after he bitched out the offensive line, we ran for 250 yards on KC. Not sure why you use these as examples to criticize him.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Hey donk sucker.....you best not ever enter a church b/c your satan ridden ass would cause the roof to collapse on all those innocent holy rollers. Now is that fair?

Again, you are such an idiot it boggles the mind.
I can only assume you go out of your way to appear a fool.

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 02:28 PM

I haven't heard a rant that good since Conan's last night....

rastaman
01-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Wow. A rambling post with no coherent line of thought. You know as you age Rasta you lose mental acuity.

Communism works great for ants, bees and termites. Not for people. But keep trying. I am sure something will stick!

Well you know when you're a young punk such as yourself and you have been indoctrinated into becoming the next Free Market Pimp.....there really isn't much hope for ya! Just remember something, the unions built a prosperous American middle class that was the envy of world btwn 1940-1980! Since the 80's and 90's Reagan nonomics and Clintonian economics have basically destroyed a once prosperous and thriving Amererica middle class. But hey what would a naive indoctrinated corporatized little monkey like you knonw....besides nothing.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Again, you are such an idiot it boggles the mind.
I can only assume you go out of your way to appear a fool.

Again, it boggles the mind how you are able to cross a busy intersection by yourself w/o a car running you over and putting and end to your self-induced ignorance and stupidity.:~ohyah!:

watermock
01-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Mock counters with a "STFU" and a "YOUR A IDIOT" jab!!!!

In fact, you ARE an idiot. Noone is going to shut you up tho.

Stormontheplains
01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Hilarious!

Sure, kid.

Isn't that how you were concieved popps??

Archer81
01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Well you know when you're a young punk such as yourself and you have been indoctrinated into becoming the next Free Market Pimp.....there really isn't much hope for ya! Just remember something, the unions built a prosperous American middle class that was the envy of world btwn 1940-1980! Since the 80's and 90's Reagan nonomics and Clintonian economics have basically destroyed a once prosperous and thriving Amererica middle class. But hey what would a naive indoctrinated corporatized little monkey like you knonw....besides nothing.

Dont fret so Rasta, I am sure the nurse will be by with your sedatives any minute now. You just go ahead and read Pravda and all will be well.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Again, it boggles the mind how you are able to cross a busy intersection by yourself w/o a car running you over and putting and end to your self-induced ignorance and stupidity.:~ohyah!:

Wow, you truly are a wordsmith and a master of wit.

watermock
01-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Pravda is actually a preety cool internet site.

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 02:47 PM
This Thread is gone off

ATTACH]25955[/ATTACH]

Captain 'Dre
01-15-2010, 03:05 PM

I'm so glad he's gone. All the talent in the world, but an ego that will hold him back until a team/coach puts a foot in his ass and shows him how to be a winner.

I think it happened precisely at the moment the Bears' front office realized this: That Jay would implode and send the entire team into an abyss, unless the new OC is a guy who won't call Jay out on his mistakes. Ha!

Yes, it does seem ABSURD that a QB who's never led his club to a record better than .500 is being given a role in the hiring of the man who'll coach him.

BroncoMan4ever
01-15-2010, 03:11 PM

there is a big difference in getting together with a few coaches and your QB and talking over what is and isn't working with the offense and in that situation TO wasn't working for them and was let go, unlike the situation with Cutler where he is basically there in the interviews of HIS EVENTUAL BOSS to decide if he wants to work with the guy.

Popps
01-15-2010, 03:13 PM
I ask my 3 year old what he wants for dinner all the time. .

Congrats, brother.

So do I.

It was a joke, but thanks for the update.

bombay
01-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I should have started this thread:

Cutler Hires Offensive Coordinator

jhat01
01-15-2010, 03:26 PM
I couldn't care less about that mopey ****er. We got our pick settled, so he can have any OC in the business and I doubt it changes his play style. He's gonna throw picks and he's gonna make big plays...He's Eeyore with a big arm.

Popps
01-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Isn't that how you were concieved popps??

Hilarious!

Pretty good one.

These widows are thin-skinned. Just makes this **** that much more fun.

The Joker
01-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Man, we can't be far away from the 'Wild Cutler' offense making its way into the NFL.

Gonna change the way the game is played, folks.

BroncoMan4ever
01-15-2010, 03:50 PM

the people who continue to bitch about the finish late in the season all seem to forget that this team was supposedly going to be competing for the number 1 overall pick in this draft. did we collapse.....yes, but even with the collapse, we finished much better than most expected.

how can it be called that our draft failed? Moreno was the best rookie RB and sorry his line play sucked. i dn't care if we had Chris Johnson or AD the way our line played this season they wouldn't be seen as elite backs right now.
Ayers was a project, we all knew that during, before and after the draft. he got better as the season went on, and by the end of the season he was getting more and more involved.
Smith wasa reach, but still too early to call him a bust. Corner is one of the hardest positions to adjust from College to the pros.
McBath and Bruton were both solid contributors in ST and on the Defense
Quinn, we might have overpaid for him, but he is going to be our replacement for Graham pretty soon.
Brandstater was brought in to be a backup

our QB did play well. i guess you miss the days of our QB having a turnover for every TD he threw.

and our line fell apart. the interior guys are not strong enough or capable of running a more straight ahead power scheme, and it showed.

why is it so bad that he showed some emotion after a win? people bitch and moan about that like he broke the law. he is a young guy who had an emotional victory and celebrated it. i actually was happy to finally have a coach show some emotion.

and give me a break about him cussing out the line. have you never watched ESPN or NFL Network when they have these guys miked up? that is normal "Coach Speak"

Popps
01-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Man, we can't be far away from the 'Wild Cutler' offense making its way into the NFL.

Gonna change the way the game is played, folks.

And you thought those redzone interceptions were on accident?

Dude, that's all part of the offense.

Popps
01-15-2010, 04:05 PM
In fact, you ARE an idiot. Noone is going to shut you up tho.

:rofl:

Bronx33
01-15-2010, 04:06 PM
No excuses next season frown cannon.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Prove God is fake.

Prove he isn't a FRAUD! Have you physically seen him or shook his hand lately? In the last month? Are you standing in line to get a chance to get in his appointment book? Tell me when do you plan to visit him?:thumbs:

Popps
01-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Under those circumstances... Yes. Many times I have said to my kids do you want X or Y for dinner.

Again, like I said to Taco... it's a joke. We all ask kids what they want for dinner, chief.

U
come on folks I realize that it's a popular pastime here ripping on anything Cutler, but do we need to make ourselves look stupid doing it?

If you felt the need to defend your parenting skills over a Jay Cutler joke, I'm probably not the one that's taking things too far.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 04:16 PM
And you thought those redzone interceptions were on accident?

Dude, that's all part of the offense.

Popps you are a fool to think Cutler's next 4 seasons are going to equal his 2009 season in Chicago.:sunshine: But hey believe what you will.

By the way you haven't explained away why the team QUIT on McD in the last game of the season with playoff implications on the line.ROFL!

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:19 PM
the people who continue to b**** about the finish late in the season all seem to forget that this team was supposedly going to be competing for the number 1 overall pick in this draft. did we collapse.....yes, but even with the collapse, we finished much better than most expected.

how can it be called that our draft failed? Moreno was the best rookie RB and sorry his line play sucked. i dn't care if we had Chris Johnson or AD the way our line played this season they wouldn't be seen as elite backs right now.
Ayers was a project, we all knew that during, before and after the draft. he got better as the season went on, and by the end of the season he was getting more and more involved.
Smith wasa reach, but still too early to call him a bust. Corner is one of the hardest positions to adjust from College to the pros.
McBath and Bruton were both solid contributors in ST and on the Defense
Quinn, we might have overpaid for him, but he is going to be our replacement for Graham pretty soon.
Brandstater was brought in to be a backup

our QB did play well. i guess you miss the days of our QB having a turnover for every TD he threw.

and our line fell apart. the interior guys are not strong enough or capable of running a more straight ahead power scheme, and it showed.

why is it so bad that he showed some emotion after a win? people b**** and moan about that like he broke the law. he is a young guy who had an emotional victory and celebrated it. i actually was happy to finally have a coach show some emotion.

and give me a break about him cussing out the line. have you never watched ESPN or NFL Network when they have these guys miked up? that is normal "Coach Speak"

Trying to rationalize a mock post is an exercise in futility.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Prove he isn't a FRAUD! Have you physically seen him or shook his hand lately? In the last month? Are you standing in line to get a chance to get in his appointment book? Tell me when do you plan to visit him?:thumbs:

Get that **** out of here. This isn't a god vs atheist thread.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Popps you are a fool to think Cutler's next 4 seasons are going to equal his 2009 season in Chicago.:sunshine: But hey believe what you will.

By the way you haven't explained away why the team QUIT on McD in the last game of the season with playoff implications on the line.ROFL!

Now it's your turn to prove it.

It's only your opinion, not fact. And, one must consider the source, you (idiot).

Cutler is actually throwing more picks/year each season since he was a a rookie, so one would be of sound judgment to assume he'll do similarly or worse over the next 4 years.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Once again you fail.
Orton QB'd 15 games of the bears superbowl season. But I wouldn't expect you to actually post anything that was true or sensible.
As for McD, he's been a coach for one year. No one should give your statements any consideration.

Edit: I got the years wrong, it was the year before the sb. But they did get to the playoffs, so you are still an idiot

Hey Jack Ass! Orton has yet to QB any team in the playoffs yet you dumb fool. Also, with playoff implications on the line against the Chiefs, Orton threw two interceptions that resulted in TD's!

McD may have started the season 6-0 but he allowed his team to have an epic meltdown by going 2-8! Most HC's that start the season 6-0 make the playoffs and don't lose to the weak ass Raiders and Chiefs.

Popps
01-15-2010, 04:27 PM

Probably because we're not talking about McDaniels.

We're talking about Jay Cutler, CEO, CFO and director of personnel for the Bears!

:yayaya:

Those poor bastards.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Get that **** out of here. This isn't a god vs atheist thread.

Quote:
Prove God is fake.

STFU you bias idiot....I never brought the GOD argument up in the first place. Sheeeesh what a nim rod you are.;)

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Jack Ass! Orton has yet to QB any team in the playoffs yet you dumb fool. Also, with playoff implications on the line against the Chiefs, Orton threw two interceptions that resulted in TD's!

McD may have started the season 6-0 but he allowed his team to have an epic meltdown by going 2-8! Most HC's that start the season 6-0 make the playoffs and don't lose to the weak ass Raiders and Chiefs.

See, my counterpoint was in relation to your post, when you mentioned he never qb'd a team to, not in the playoffs, which was a false statemnt. But you are a moron so this is hardly surprising.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Prove God is fake.

STFU you bias idiot....I never brought the GOD argument up in the first place. Sheeeesh what a nim rod you are.;)

Yes you did. I did jokingly, yet like a retard you took it literally.
I can't imagine how you successfully perform the daily duties essential to survival. I know this is only the internet, but you may be the stupidest human I've ever encountered.

Bronx33
01-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Shaaaaaazam!!

Popps
01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
I wonder if Taco has consulted Watermock on business and marketing plans for the Mane?

Bronx33
01-15-2010, 04:39 PM
I wonder if Taco has consulted Watermock on business and marketing plans for the Mane?

More peanut butter ads?

bowtown
01-15-2010, 04:41 PM
ALERT:

I have it on good authority that this info is not exactly true. My source is telling me that Cutler is not in fact going to the interviews, though the candidates are being told he is. When he doesn't show up, they inform the candidate that Cutler "has been intercepted at the airport." Who ever appears least annoyed gets the job.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Dont fret so Rasta, I am sure the nurse will be by with your sedatives any minute now. You just go ahead and read Pravda and all will be well.

Hang in there corporate fascist sirhcyenny its going to take time to breed out the Neanderthal gene you have been cursed with, but keep hope alive. You keep reading Republican Free Market Predatory literature b/c one day you will be a powerful corporatist pimp just like the current Corporatist Pimps you grovel down to today. :sunshine:

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
I think, as an insult, neanderthal is too lame to use more than once.

Bronx33
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
good god thats some stupid smack talk rasta ( just stupid)

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh lawd I just checked rastas profile page, his only friend is bronco warrior. lulz.
There are some pretty angry messages, too. I cannot believe I'm less than half his age! What an idiot.

Taco John
01-15-2010, 05:06 PM

I have a friend whose job it was to hire his boss. He interviewed for a month, found the right guy, and put him in place. And now reports to him.

This isn't all that uncommon in business.

bowtown
01-15-2010, 05:08 PM
I have a friend whose job it was to hire his boss. He interviewed for a month, found the right guy, and put him in place. And now reports to him.

Ummm... yes it is. Just because you have a friend who did it, doesn't make it a common occurance.

Taco John
01-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Ummm... yes it is. Just because you have a friend who did it, doesn't make it a common occurance.

I don't think that it's nearly as uncommon as people here are pretending. Businesses have gone very lateral in the last decade. Getting feedback from key employees on hiring decisions is hardly something that is unheard of.

Taco John
01-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Further, I'd say that if you get a new boss, and nobody bothers to ask your opinion before the person is put in place, they don't respect you and what you bring to the organization. They see you as someone who is easily replaceable.

Mr.Meanie
01-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Further, I'd say that if you get a new boss, and nobody bothers to ask your opinion before the person is put in place, they don't respect you and what you bring to the organization. They see you as someone who is easily replaceable.

Do you think we consulted Doom, DJ, or Champ before we hired Nolan?

The MVPlaya
01-15-2010, 05:43 PM

You're 1 friend doesn't make this uncommon.

It is an extremely uncommon business practice for employees to hire their boss. There are MANY MANY philosophical, ethical, psychological, ethical, and the list goes ON, reasons for this not to happen.

BroncoMan4ever
01-15-2010, 06:53 PM

it is the NFL, everyone is replaceable. also, in terms of management or coaching when a change is made, these guys aren't brought in to be the players or employees friend or to even give a **** what the employees or players think of them; they are brought in to make changes from top to bottom and get things moving well. Productivity, and whether their is improvement is what management and coaches are judged on, it shouldn't matter how any employee feels about that guy.

Archer81
01-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Hang in there corporate fascist sirhcyenny its going to take time to breed out the Neanderthal gene you have been cursed with, but keep hope alive. You keep reading Republican Free Market Predatory literature b/c one day you will be a powerful corporatist pimp just like the current Corporatist Pimps you grovel down to today. :sunshine:

December 25, 1991 must have been a sad day for you, eh comrade?

Popps
01-15-2010, 07:07 PM

That's a great story.

I wish it related to a crappy QB who can't even do his own job remotely well being asked to make decisions on coaching staff hiring practices.

But, cool story anyway.

Flex Gunmetal
01-15-2010, 07:10 PM
delete the forum

maher_tyler
01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
So what you guys are saying is, you are smarter than an NFL front office and know how to run a team better than the Bears? Isn't this the response I always get when questioning some extremely dumb moves made by this team? Maybe its that we should be upset about the Bears making dumb decisions and not care about the Broncos? I don't get this forums logic on most any issue.

Yea..i don't get it, who cares if the Bears are letting their QB have an opinion on who they hire..it has ZERO to do with the Broncos!! If they want to let a guy who has only proven that he can throw a nice looking interception, make a business decision, then so be it!!

I wouldn't do it but that's just me!

The Joker
01-15-2010, 07:23 PM
There should really be a 'Cutler Thread' on this forum, with everything posted about him just merged in there.

theAPAOps5
01-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Didn't read the thread except for the last page. But in Taco's defense I have known people who have sat on the panel to interview someone who was to be there boss.

One example is when my first airport was looking for its next Director. Its a very political position. Several of the Department Managers who would have been excellent candidates turned down the opportunity because they didn't want to deal with the pressures and just plain BS associated with the position. Instead they were appointed to the hiring committee because the board of directors wanted to ensure that they were involved in the hiring as they wanted a person whom would retain and and mesh with the various managers.

Cutler is a huge investment to Chicago, albeit an unwise one, so they have to make sure that their investment is happy. I understand why they have him involved.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Oh lawd I just checked rastas profile page, his only friend is bronco warrior. lulz.
There are some pretty angry messages, too. I cannot believe I'm less than half his age! What an idiot.

You have much to learn about life young idiot....here to hoping you reach the age of 50! ;)

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:04 PM
There should really be a 'Cutler Thread' on this forum, with everything posted about him just merged in there.

Slow down Comrade Mao! Ha!

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Do you think we consulted Doom, DJ, or Champ before we hired Nolan?

NOPE! McNapolean consulted himself in the bathroom mirror and said...F*@K It! I'm in charge and its all about me----Nolan is my guy.:P

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Yea..i don't get it, who cares if the Bears are letting their QB have an opinion on who they hire..it has ZERO to do with the Broncos!! If they want to let a guy who has only proven that he can throw a nice looking interception, make a business decision, then so be it!!

I wouldn't do it but that's just me!

Yeah I hear ya. You'd be more inclined to hire a 30 something year old unproven HC vs hiring proven veteran HC's who have paid their dues and know how to handle players and not allow it to become drama media circus in the process. But hey thats you.:spit:

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes you did. I did jokingly, yet like a retard you took it literally.

Yeah right Jack Ass....I'm sure you insinuated in your post you were being sarcastic........Way to straddle the fence---Idiot!

I can't imagine how you successfully perform the daily duties essential to survival. I know this is only the internet, but you may be the stupidest human I've ever encountered.

Thats b/c you dont' get out much you Cave Dwelling Neanderthal! :wiggle:

Popps
01-15-2010, 08:13 PM
NOPE! McNapolean consulted himself in the bathroom mirror and said...F*@K It! I'm in charge and its all about me----Nolan is my guy.:P

I wonder if Cutler was instrumental in the Slowick hiring?

sixtimeseight
01-15-2010, 08:13 PM
<table id="post2718945" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2718945"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:02 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
rastaman (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=7925) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718945 --><!-- post #2718946 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post2718946" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718946"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718946) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:04 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
rastaman (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=7925) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because rastaman is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table>

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718946 --><!-- post #2718948 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718948" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718948"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718948) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:06 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718948 --><!-- post #2718953 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718953" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718953"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718953) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718953 -->
<!-- post #2718958 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718958" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2718958"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718958) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:12 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

God I love seeing this.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:18 PM
it is the NFL, everyone is replaceable. also, in terms of management or coaching when a change is made, these guys aren't brought in to be the players or employees friend or to even give a **** what the employees or players think of them; they are brought in to make changes from top to bottom and get things moving well. Productivity, and whether their is improvement is what management and coaches are judged on, it shouldn't matter how any employee feels about that guy.

Players likewise aren't in the NFL to necessarily become friends with the HC, coaches or Owner for that matter. Players have the mentality "Just Pay Me My Money--b****! Because they know the coaches, owner, and fans just look at them as pieces of Entertainment Meat!

Notice how the Team Quit on McDaniels during the last game of the season against the lowly KC Chiefs and even gave up 44 points. That was a message that the team sent to McD to let him know who's in charge!!!:spit:

McD has got his work cut out for him...b/c he lost the team and now he needs to try and get them back into the fold.

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:19 PM
<table id="post2718945" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2718945"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:02 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718945 --><!-- post #2718946 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post2718946" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718946"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718946) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:04 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718946 --><!-- post #2718948 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718948" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718948"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718948) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:06 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718948 --><!-- post #2718953 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718953" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2718953"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718953) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2718953 -->
<!-- post #2718958 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2718958" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2718958"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2718958) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 01-15-2010, 08:12 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=7925)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

God I love seeing this.

So do I. We both have one another on Ignore! :~ohyah!:

rastaman
01-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I wonder if Cutler was instrumental in the Slowick hiring?

I wonder if Josh was instrumental in hiring his Brother who only has H.S coach on his coaching resume! Gotta love nepotism. RIGHT!:peace:

Popps
01-15-2010, 08:30 PM
So do I. We both have one another on Ignore! :~ohyah!:

Ummm... dude, he can't read your posts.

Br0nc0Buster
01-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I wonder what kind of questions Jay will have for the candidates?

"How many interceptions is too much?"
"Will my insulin whiskey shots during possesions bother you?"
"Do you have Jeremey Bates phone number, he wont return my calls?"

Pony Boy
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
One example is when my first airport was looking for its next Director. Its a very political position. Several of the Department Managers who would have been excellent candidates turned down the opportunity because they didn't want to deal with the pressures and just plain BS associated with the position. Instead they were appointed to the hiring committee because the board of directors wanted to ensure that they were involved in the hiring as they wanted a person whom would retain and and mesh with the various managers.

I hope you negotiated a kick-back in his contract, there should always be something in there for you. Your Senator would ……

BroncoMan4ever
01-15-2010, 09:43 PM
I wonder what kind of questions Jay will have for the candidates?

"How many interceptions is too much?"
"Will my insulin whiskey shots during possesions bother you?"
"Do you have Jeremey Bates phone number, he wont return my calls?"

few additions.

is there such a thing as too many interceptions?

do you own stock in rogaine for the mass quantities of hair you will pull out watching me throw yet another INT?

do you promise you will never be mean to me or push me to get better?

maher_tyler
01-16-2010, 01:34 AM
You're 1 friend doesn't make this uncommon.

It is an extremely uncommon business practice for employees to hire their boss. There are MANY MANY philosophical, ethical, psychological, ethical, and the list goes ON, reasons for this not to happen.

Who hires the president...members of congress?

I understand what your saying...these r people qualified to make that decision..Cutler is not..a guy that throws 20+ ints should have ZERO say in who the OC is!

TomServo
01-16-2010, 04:42 AM
O yay cutler threw an insane amount of pics and only lost one more game than orton and the broncos. hooray he sucks.
8 td's and one int in his last two games. what a chump.

Drek
01-16-2010, 04:47 AM
O yay cutler threw an insane amount of pics and only lost one more game than orton and the broncos. hooray he sucks.
8 td's and one int in his last two games. what a chump.

Of course he played well in the last two games. The Bears where already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. That is Cutler's MO. He talks the talk but in big games he consistently fails to walk the walk.

TomServo
01-16-2010, 05:00 AM
orton will be our qb next year because our insane headcoach will be out to prove a point.
he doesnt need marshall, royal, hillis, sheffler, etc, because he is a genius.
our zone blocking scheme-Crap-McD knows better. who gives a sh it if we have the personel to run a power blocking scheme or not. he drafted Nogainsho. O wait all you excuse makers answer why old man buckhalter had a way better avg. than our #12 pick nogainsho? his longest 36 yard run tells me hes freaking slow. mike anderson had an 80 yard td run his rookie year. the kiosk guy tatem bell had a 37 yard run last year. our stud #12 couldnt outrun anyone past 36 yards?

TomServo
01-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Of course he played well in the last two games. The Bears where already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. That is Cutler's MO. He talks the talk but in big games he consistently fails to walk the walk.

and with a playoff spot on the line orton and the broncos did what against the god awful chiefs?

TomServo
01-16-2010, 05:21 AM
all i want is mcd fans is to tell the rest of us what the hell good moves hes done besides hire mike nolan.
i used to think moreno was good but looking at the rookie RBs in the playoffs......its not true.
mcd's draft picks have been awful
Mcd cant draft (yet)
cant deal with people(cutler sheffler hillis)
cant deal with the press("i let hillis run, he didnt get the first down") what a petty asshole
i could post my bronco gatorade cap from 1972 to show "im a fan"
but since im anti mcD i suppose it wont count.

TomServo
01-16-2010, 05:28 AM
the bears niners/ game? -cutler drove right down the field in the last minute. i asked my kids "could orton do that? they said "no" and when the bears were first and goal i asked "will cutler throw his regular endzone pic? before they could answer of course he did. if anyone can coach the stupid pics out of cutler he will be awesome. nothing in the world can coach cutlers talent into orton.

rastaman
01-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Ummm... dude, he can't read your posts.

Ummmmm...dude why not?:wiggle:

Cito Pelon
01-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Well, obviously Jay needs an OC he can guide in the right direction.

broncocalijohn
01-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Players likewise aren't in the NFL to necessarily become friends with the HC, coaches or Owner for that matter. Players have the mentality "Just Pay Me My Money--b****! Because they know the coaches, owner, and fans just look at them as pieces of Entertainment Meat!

Notice how the Team Quit on McDaniels during the last game of the season against the lowly KC Chiefs and even gave up 44 points. That was a message that the team sent to McD to let him know who's in charge!!!:spit:McD has got his work cut out for him...b/c he lost the team and now he needs to try and get them back into the fold.

good to know retards and conspiracy theorists can go hand and hand. There you have it folks. The answer to the Chiefs game.

rastaman
01-16-2010, 10:24 AM
orton will be our qb next year because our insane headcoach will be out to prove a point.
he doesnt need marshall, royal, hillis, sheffler, etc, because he is a genius.
our zone blocking scheme-Crap-McD knows better. who gives a sh it if we have the personel to run a power blocking scheme or not. he drafted Nogainsho. O wait all you excuse makers answer why old man buckhalter had a way better avg. than our #12 pick nogainsho? his longest 36 yard run tells me hes freaking slow. mike anderson had an 80 yard td run his rookie year. the kiosk guy tatem bell had a 37 yard run last year. our stud #12 couldnt outrun anyone past 36 yards?

Josh McMiracles could be looking at a 5-11 season next year.

rastaman
01-16-2010, 10:27 AM
good to know retards and conspiracy theorists can go hand and hand. There you have it folks. The answer to the Chiefs game.

Come on dude......surely you're not that stupid! The team quit on McD plain and simple. I think you are depending upon your Conservative way of thinking just a little too much.

BroncoBuff
01-16-2010, 10:38 AM

Maybe he can't read 'em, but he sure spent a WHOLE lotta time posting those 5 separate images :~ohyah!:

BroncoBuff
01-16-2010, 10:43 AM

What do you think happened then? That was a meltdown of historic proportion. That was a do or die home field game, with the playoffs on the line, sagainst one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league, not to mention our biggest rival.

You can pretend there's nothing wrong if you like ... but that team quit. Plain and simple.

Popps
01-16-2010, 10:45 AM

Well Rasta, because he has you on ignore.

A guy as smart as you claim to be couldn't figure out that equation?

Popps
01-16-2010, 10:49 AM
the bears niners/ game? -cutler drove right down the field in the last minute. i asked my kids "could orton do that? they said "no" and when the bears were first and goal i asked "will cutler throw his regular endzone pic? before they could answer of course he did. if anyone can coach the stupid pics out of cutler he will be awesome. nothing in the world can coach cutlers talent into orton.

Great point.

Cutler moves a team down the field and ****s it up faster than any QB in the league.

Rocket arm, jalopy brain.