PDA

View Full Version : Hoodie Question

Doggcow
01-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Ok so McDaniels kept the hoodie, and brought it to Denver. But he wore more than just the 1 Gray one, he also had an Orange one.

I absolutely loved the Orange one, anyone else notice it? He just seemed to carry himself differently, and I think we won all the games in Orange.

Which did you guys prefer? If you had an opinion.

~Crash~
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
and ?????????????????lol

gyldenlove
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Orange has always been the best color for the Broncos.

Popps
01-14-2010, 09:32 AM
The socks, plus that hoodie and we were unstoppable.

Doggcow
01-14-2010, 09:32 AM
and ?????????????????lol

Lol I spaced on it. I'm in class :P

Dagmar
01-14-2010, 09:33 AM
This is my Broncos hoodie, got many a compliment at the Thanksgiving game!

http://www.finishline.com/store/images/products/xl8368adbrorg.jpg

~Crash~
01-14-2010, 09:38 AM
This is my Broncos hoodie, got many a compliment at the Thanksgiving game!

http://www.finishline.com/store/images/products/xl8368adbrorg.jpg

that is the first Reebok piece of memorabilia I would like to buy ...nice

supermanhr9
01-14-2010, 09:39 AM
wow,, this is a funny thread. I'm gonna go with whatever he wore when we had the throwbacks on. I loved those jerseys!

worm
01-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Redecorating and fashion threads.

I understand better now why everyone is so sensitive around here!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-14-2010, 09:43 AM
that is the first Reebok piece of memorabilia I would like to buy ...nice

Seriously? I think those are ugly as hell.

Why does Reebok make sideline apparrel that's so gaudy and cheap-looking? Why can't I, for instance, see a guy on the sidelines wearing a plain ol blue hat with a Bronco logo?

worm
01-14-2010, 09:43 AM
BTW. Is the Orange one or throwback one he wore available at Invesco? I never could find them for purchase online.

MaloCS
01-14-2010, 09:47 AM
The hoodie has to go. First of all this isn't New England; find your own fashion statement McDingleBerry. Second, I prefer my head coach to look the part, not like a college freshman that just rolled out of bed for morning class.

I'm not saying a suit is required but holy cow, look the damn part. You're a freaking NFL head coach. Show some class.

Doggcow
01-14-2010, 09:49 AM
The hoodie has to go. First of all this isn't New England; find your own fashion statement McDingleBerry. Second, I prefer my head coach to look the part, not like a college freshman that just rolled out of bed for morning class.

I'm not saying a suit is required but holy cow, look the damn part. You're a freaking NFL head coach. Show some class.

Tell that to Bellicheck. Shanahan was always wearing some wind-breaker-like jacket, how is a hoodie different?

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Redecorating and fashion threads.

I understand better now why everyone is so sensitive around here!

NTTAWWT :thanku:

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2010, 09:55 AM

Why does Reebok make sideline apparrel that's so gaudy and cheap-looking? Why can't I, for instance, see a guy on the sidelines wearing a plain ol blue hat with a Bronco logo?

No doubt, I had one in the late 90s, been looking for a replacement ever since. The sideline hats are garbage usually. I've been wearing a Big D with the light blue for the last 2 years.

Flex Gunmetal
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
lol.
His orange hoodie helped him carry himself differently.

Archer81
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM

Psh...you and your 1997 fashions...

:Broncos:

Archer81
01-14-2010, 10:00 AM
No doubt, I had one in the late 90s, been looking for a replacement ever since. The sideline hats are garbage usually. I've been wearing a Big D with the light blue for the last 2 years.

I have a fitted cap solid navy blue, Bronco logo on the front. Ive had this hat for 10 years. Its awesome and still in great shape.

Dagmar
01-14-2010, 10:03 AM

Hey! I got many compliments. It is an awesome hoodie.

Flex Gunmetal
01-14-2010, 10:07 AM
The bear's hoodie is the same colors :(

MaloCS
01-14-2010, 10:09 AM
Tell that to Bellicheck. Shanahan was always wearing some wind-breaker-like jacket, how is a hoodie different?

You prove my point with Belicheat. He looks likes he owns the best trailer in the park.

Shanny's golf style windbreaker was much classier. He looked like a coach and not a high school punk.

jhat01
01-14-2010, 10:16 AM
You prove my point with Belicheat. He looks likes he owns the best trailer in the park.

Shanny's golf style windbreaker was much classier. He looked like a coach and not a high school punk.

Somehow I think that if the guy wore a suit, clowns would bag on him for that too. Does he shave close enough? Would you like a little more stubble? How about his hair? Maybe he should grow it out a bit? Who gives a flying **** what the guy wears on the sidelines? Winning or losing worms itself into all the tight little spaces...If we were playing this Sunday, Woody and the rest of the fashion police wouldn't be talking about it.

Archer81
01-14-2010, 10:22 AM
So...to clarify: Sweatshirt = redneck trailerpark.

Windbreaker = classy.

Alright...

Doggcow
01-14-2010, 10:23 AM

Windbreaker = classy.

Alright...

Add that to the "Things I learned on Omane" list.

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Classy windbreaker? HAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL! Ha!

PRBronco
01-14-2010, 10:25 AM

Windbreaker = classy.

Alright...

And Members Only jacket AWESOME.

broncosteven
01-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Ok so McDaniels kept the hoodie, and brought it to Denver. But he wore more than just the 1 Gray one, he also had an Orange one.

I absolutely loved the Orange one, anyone else notice it? He just seemed to carry himself differently, and I think we won all the games in Orange.

Which did you guys prefer? If you had an opinion.

I thought he wore the powder blue during the Throwback games.

If he wins games he can wear a rainbow colored knitted cock sock and an indian headress for all I care.

I prefer what Nolan did when he took over at San Fran but I am old school.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Breaking wind is classy now?

Well then I'm Robin Leach.

LonghornBronco
01-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Yea I think McD is a little too young to sport the thug gear! a bronco polo and a wind breaker would be a little more appropriate. IMO

underrated29
01-14-2010, 11:40 AM

I dont think they can. Remember Nolan had to get special permission to do so. I am not sure how the NFL is set up. But a guy on my hockey team works for the avs and they are only allowed to wear RBK. They can not be seen on the bench or anywhere else with something other than RBK. It violates the contract agreement between the NHL and Reebok.

I am guessing the NFL is the same.

PRBronco
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I dont think they can. Remember Nolan had to get special permission to do so. I am not sure how the NFL is set up. But a guy on my hockey team works for the avs and they are only allowed to wear RBK. They can not be seen on the bench or anywhere else with something other than RBK. It violates the contract agreement between the NHL and Reebok.

Haha I'm pretty sure that they actually ended up just getting Reebok to make a suit for Nolan (and Del Rio). I was hoping he'd bring that back here, I'm not a fan of the dishevelled (or overly puffy jacketed) coach look.

underrated29
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Haha I'm pretty sure that they actually ended up just getting Reebok to make a suit for Nolan (and Del Rio). I was hoping he'd bring that back here, I'm not a fan of the dishevelled (or overly puffy jacketed) coach look.

agreed. The suit is intimidating.

Florida_Bronco
01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Somehow I think that if the guy wore a suit, clowns would bag on him for that too. Does he shave close enough? Would you like a little more stubble? How about his hair? Maybe he should grow it out a bit? Who gives a flying **** what the guy wears on the sidelines? Winning or losing worms itself into all the tight little spaces...If we were playing this Sunday, Woody and the rest of the fashion police wouldn't be talking about it.

Thankfully McD doesn't give a **** what he thinks. ;D

Meck77
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
I didn't care for the baby blue hoodie. Kinda looked like something the rev and his lover would wear.

broncosteven
01-14-2010, 12:00 PM

Yep, Rebook made some suits with the team logo's on them for the 2 guys.

Nothing say's business to me more than a white shirt, skinny tie with tie clip, a pocket protector, flat top hair cut and dress slacks.

http://www.apollomissionphotos.com/special/s7254881.jpg

Florida_Bronco
01-14-2010, 12:01 PM
I didn't care for the baby blue hoodie. Kinda looked like something the rev and his lover would wear.

It looked gray to me. ???

Taco John
01-14-2010, 12:21 PM

That's the way I like it too. I like solid colors without a lot of the flash or special effects or fading, or flames - though I do have this hat that I wear for snowboarding:

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_225000/FF_225374_s.jpg

My absolute favorite hat is the '97 orange sideline cap. I still have that one, but wear it less and less because I don't want to wear it out. It's my lucky hat. :)

Pony Boy
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I think the McD haters should wear thier hoodies backwards with the eyes, nose and mouth cut out so we can identify you........ kind of like the old New Orleans "Aints".

Ambiguous
01-14-2010, 01:25 PM

You can't have a new design of "plain ol blue" to sell every year. There ya go.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-14-2010, 01:55 PM
That's the way I like it too. I like solid colors without a lot of the flash or special effects or fading, or flames - though I do have this hat that I wear for snowboarding:

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_225000/FF_225374_s.jpg

My absolute favorite hat is the '97 orange sideline cap. I still have that one, but wear it less and less because I don't want to wear it out. It's my lucky hat. :)

You've always been a flamer, TJ.

:rofl:

MaloCS
01-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Windbreaker = classy.

Alright...

Correct-o-mundo! :yayaya:

MaloCS
01-14-2010, 07:56 PM
I think the McD haters should wear thier hoodies backwards with the eyes, nose and mouth cut out so we can identify you........ kind of like the old New Orleans "Aints".

I know you're being a tad sarcastic but this is a great idea! ^5

MaloCS
01-14-2010, 07:58 PM

You're correct that's why I stated that I don't think a suit is the answer. Personally I liked how Shanny presented himself. He looked like a coach, not a punk teenager.

Archer81
01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Correct-o-mundo! :yayaya:

You realize a hooded sweatshirt is common attire worn by several strata of society, yes?

Pony Boy
01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
I know you're being a tad sarcastic but this is a great idea! ^5

Actually, there was a Cops episode where a guy walked into a liquor store with his hoddie on backwards, pulled it up over his face with the eyes cut out..... but you're right, I wouldn't want to give BF7 any ideas.....