PDA

View Full Version : Woman caught on tape throwing a fit in McDonald's

Cool Breeze
01-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Woman caught on tape throwing a fit in McDonald's

Jackson County prosecutors today charged a woman with property damage for allegedly tearing up a McDonald’s lobby after being served a “messed up” cheeseburger.

Police arrested Alesha McMullen on the felony charge Sunday at an apartment where she was hiding in a closet, according to court records. She was identified through calls to the TIPS Hotline after police released video surveillance of the Dec. 27 outburst.

According to police, McMullen ordered a cheeseburger snack wrap but received a regular cheeseburger. Employees made another burger for her, but she allegedly refused it and demanded a refund.

When employees denied a refund, she allegedly threw a water dispenser and a plastic wet floor sign over the counter before knocking three cash registers off the counter, breaking one. Damage to the restaurant was estimated to be $3,000.

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=8955261

Can't seem to post the video so here is the link.
Boy she goes off... Some peoples kids.

tsiguy96
01-12-2010, 08:27 PM
definitely a chiefs fan. pent up frustration?

Popps
01-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Well who can blame her. She was wasting away! She needed her cheeseburger.

Taco John
01-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Just when you think it's done, she starts throwing slippery when wet signs!

I'm lovin' it!

Los Broncos
01-12-2010, 08:40 PM
She avoided slipping on any wrappers.

kappys
01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Good those bastards needed to be taught a lesson. Don't F*** with my burger

SouthStndJunkie
01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100102/NEWS02/100109960

No nuggets news sends restaurant customer into a rage

A Toledo woman, who allegedly put her fist through a McDonald's drive-thru window after being told her order couldn't be filled, appeared in court Saturday on a felony vandalism charge.

Melodi Dushane, 24, of 1332 Felt St., became “upset that chicken nuggets weren't available” Friday and “punched out the drive-thru window” at the restaurant on Front Street at Main Street, according to Toledo police.

Before she was booked into the Lucas County jail, she was treated at Mercy St. Charles Hospital for injuries she suffered during the incident.

Ms. Dushane pleaded not guilty to the charge in Toledo Municipal Court and was released on a supervised recognizance bond. She was ordered not to have any contact with the restaurant and will return to court on Jan. 28.

Los Broncos
01-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Damn, the world has gone crazy over burgers and nuggets.

McDonald's gets me pretty pissed when they take to long.

Think I'll crush the menu with my feet next time they take forever with my order.

Garcia Bronco
01-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Why wouldn't they return here money?

easymobee
01-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I like the end of the story. She was found hiding in a closet from the police, what an idiot.

Local story. Guy punches through a self check out screen at the King Soopers on 9th and Corona (Queen Soopers) at 2 am. He's drunk and cannot work the station properly, gets frustrated.

Busts the machine and all of the ligaments in his wrist. Waits for an ambulance while telling anyone in earshot that he has won the lotto with his injury lawsuit. Instead, medical treatmeant and a felony charge await him.

CHANGSTER
01-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Just saw this on Fark. The bad video quality makes her look like the flash. Its funnier that way.

Taco John
01-13-2010, 12:55 AM
You'd be pissed too...

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/chickhead.jpg

Garcia Bronco
01-13-2010, 06:45 AM
I like the end of the story. She was found hiding in a closet from the police, what an idiot.

Local story. Guy punches through a self check out screen at the King Soopers on 9th and Corona (Queen Soopers) at 2 am. He's drunk and cannot work the station properly, gets frustrated.

Busts the machine and all of the ligaments in his wrist. Waits for an ambulance while telling anyone in earshot that he has won the lotto with his injury lawsuit. Instead, medical treatmeant and a felony charge await him.

Lol..... Capital Hill.

TailgateNut
01-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Having an issue with the "product" or the service when paying $0.89 for a burger is ****ing idiotic.

UberBroncoMan
01-13-2010, 08:56 AM
That fat piggy be thug yo. Tilted hat, skull jacket and all.

crowebomber
01-13-2010, 09:25 AM
I thought Brandon Marshall was crazy to date that chick in the first place.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-13-2010, 09:27 AM
I would guess it was McPoopypants' fault.

Tombstone RJ
01-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Just give her her money back... partial blame goes to McDonald's employees for not refunding her money.

That being said, there's probably a company policy that pretty much says "no refunds" if the correct order is served... They probably don't want employees to pull money out of the register.

However, a shift manager should have refunded the lady her money.

Garcia Bronco
01-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Just give her her money back... partial blame goes to McDonald's employees for not refunding her money.

That being said, there's probably a company policy that pretty much says "no refunds" if the correct order is served... They probably don't want employees to pull money out of the register.

However, a shift manager should have refunded the lady her money.

Exactly

KipCorrington25
01-13-2010, 02:20 PM
They take their fast food very seriously in KC. Start a thread about fast food on Cheap's Planet and it will be 10 pages long within hours.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
They take their fast food very seriously in KC. Start a thread about fast food on Cheap's Planet and it will be 10 pages long within hours.

Even more seriously now that Weis and Crennel are there. Combined with Bob, that's a lot of fat in one town.

TexanBob
01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
She obviously watched "Falling Down" a few too many times.

hades
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I would guess it was McPoopypants' fault.

Nope, Brian Greasy's fault. :P

underrated29
01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
yeah- that bitch needed a snack. I can tell from her body that she is really running low on calories.

effing macdaniels. I mean mcdonalds.