PDA

View Full Version : Moreno got jacked up!

Bob's your Information Minister
01-11-2010, 07:52 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/op5o37.gif

Bronx33
01-11-2010, 07:56 PM
hummmm he slowed him down to the point he didn't touch orton ( i say mission complete)

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
A gif of Charles being bodyslammed by Ayers would work here, as well.

The small victories make the world go 'round, don't they Bob?

BMarsh615
01-11-2010, 08:01 PM

bpc
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
That was pretty embarassing but Bronx does have a point.

This one was worse.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IQShWogLzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IQShWogLzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Get your pads down KNOWSHON! Stop tippy toeing. He'll learn one of these years.

01-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Considering Charles scored to end that drive, yes, they do.

01-11-2010, 08:03 PM
hummmm he slowed him down to the point he didn't touch orton ( i say mission complete)

Yes, the pass was intercepted. Complete indeed!

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Considering Charles scored to end that drive, yes, they do.

That's great, Bob.

The MVPlaya
01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Nice you guys won a game that cost you 1 or 2 draft pick spots... you set yourself back a couple picks for some moral victory.

Take a lesson from the Dolphins - you're season was done, make the most of your future.

01-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Nice you guys won a game that cost you 1 or 2 draft pick spots... you set yourself back a couple picks for some moral victory.

Take a lesson from the Dolphins - you're season was done, make the most of your future.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/flygirl_09/000056661ey.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
01-11-2010, 08:45 PM
http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/137000/137446_successful_troll_is_succes.jpg

The MVPlaya
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/flygirl_09/000056661ey.jpg

You're a top 5 pick - every single movement in draft position is vital. You could have gotten lucky and maybe Suh will drop.

You guys took some moral victory for some draft spots, lmao. Hilarious!

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-11-2010, 08:52 PM
http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/137000/137446_successful_troll_is_succes.jpg

Hardly. We've all seen it before.

01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
You're a top 5 pick - every single movement in draft position is vital. You could have gotten lucky and maybe Suh will drop.

You guys took some moral victory for some draft spots, lmao. Hilarious!

You act like the Chiefs need Suh.

We don't.

tsiguy96
01-11-2010, 09:00 PM
i thought one of morenos strenghts was pass protection? him and buck didnt even attempt to want to pass protect this year.

The MVPlaya
01-11-2010, 09:39 PM
i thought one of morenos strenghts was pass protection? him and buck didnt even attempt to want to pass protect this year.

Moreno did decent in pass protection this year, especially when helping out.

azbroncfan
01-11-2010, 09:41 PM

If it dropped them out of the top 5 it actually will help them since the salaries really drop off.

DBroncos4life
01-11-2010, 10:02 PM

We don't.

How many sacks did your front 3 have this year? 22 team sacks seems a tad low....

kmartin575
01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
If it dropped them out of the top 5 it actually will help them since the salaries really drop off.

Didn't drop us out of the top 5 but it did drop us from 3 to 5 which I'm fine with. The sad thing is that these past 3 seasons we've been picking in the top 5 there hasn't really been an elite Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Adrian Peterson, etc. type prospect.

kmartin575
01-11-2010, 10:12 PM
How many sacks did your front 3 have this year? 22 team sacks seems a tad low....

Well it's still an improvement over the NFL record low of 10 sacks we had last year. But I know, 22 is still not great.

Peoples Champ
01-12-2010, 07:14 AM

ya he picked up the block just fine to get the ball out in time. Of course if someone is running full speed at you and you are standing still, he will knock you down. I would say Moreno did great.

Peoples Champ
01-12-2010, 07:16 AM
we split with the chiefs this year, big deal, they act like they knocked us out of the playoffs, which is not true, because the jets and ravens both won. So even if the broncos swept the chiefs, we still would have missed. We just split with the chiefs like every year, we spanked them at their place and they spanked us at our place. no big deal

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 07:25 AM

We don't.

Huh. And here I thought you were a four win team.

Peoples Champ
01-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Yes, the pass was intercepted. Complete indeed!

if the QB had time, and then throws a pick, the pick is the QB's fault. That pick was all on Orton, nice try though

01-12-2010, 08:05 AM

Unless Suh can play linebacker, he ain't of use to KC.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Unless Suh can play linebacker, he ain't of use to KC.

If you don't think KC could use the best defensive player in the last 5 drafts, then you're dumber than I thought.

01-12-2010, 08:36 AM
If you don't think KC could use the best defensive player in the last 5 drafts, then you're dumber than I thought.

They have $100 million wrapped up in the defensive line already and they play a 3-4. Their next investment has to be OLB.

This is not rocket science.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 08:40 AM
They have $100 million wrapped up in the defensive line already and they play a 3-4. Their next investment has to be OLB.

This is not rocket science.

You have $100 million wrapped up in guys like Tyson Jackson and Glen Dorsey. That's your team's own stupidity, and they'd be REALLY stupid not to try and get Suh.

Rocket science? Naw, it ain't rocket science. And that's a damn good thing because your FO's brain trust ain't exactly rocket scientists.

Doggcow
01-12-2010, 09:10 AM
EVERY SINGLE Player in the NFL has been hit like that at least once.

Rohirrim
01-12-2010, 09:11 AM
If we all pull together by ignoring Bob, we can make him go away.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-12-2010, 09:11 AM
EVERY SINGLE Player in the NFL has been hit like that at least once.

Please don't bring reality into this.

ZONA
01-12-2010, 09:33 AM

This one was worse.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IQShWogLzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IQShWogLzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice hit but I hate when players do what Spikes did after the play, just lay on top of the guy talking his ****. STFU you loser LB, it's not like you never get beat on a play so shut your F'n mouth punk ass. Gawd that really urks me when players do that. Moreno should have thrown a 2 fingered poke jab to his throat while down there.

Peoples Champ
01-12-2010, 09:35 AM

This one was worse.

No the Ed reed one jacking up Knowshon was way worse.

azbroncfan
01-12-2010, 09:40 AM
If we all pull together by ignoring Bob, we can make him go away.

How many times over the past 5 plus years have people been saying this? Even with his lacking football knowledge/trollin he is still better than a lot of anti bronco bronco fans here.

Rohirrim
01-12-2010, 09:50 AM
How many times over the past 5 plus years have people been saying this? Even with his lacking football knowledge/trollin he is still better than a lot of anti bronco bronco fans here.

Ha! You're right. It's getting hard to tell anymore.

rmsanger
01-12-2010, 10:29 AM

I'd take Patrick Willis all day over this Suh guy...

01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
You have $100 million wrapped up in guys like Tyson Jackson and Glen Dorsey. That's your team's own stupidity, and they'd be REALLY stupid not to try and get Suh.

First off, Dorsey had a good season. He's going to be a good player.

Second off, cutting bait with Jackson after ONE YEAR would be monumentally stupid. Suh will probably struggle just as much as any rookie lineman this year.

Suh makes absolutely no sense for the Chiefs. He'd be playing five-tech, and we just got through handing two of those players $100 million. Handing ANOTHER one $50 million would be a colossal mistake.

Suh needs to go to some 4-3 team where he can play 3-tech.

Eric Berry or Taylor Mays will do a lot more for the Chiefs this year than Suh could ever do.

Arkie
01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
if the QB had time, and then throws a pick, the pick is the QB's fault. That pick was all on Orton, nice try though

Moreno did his job on that play, but I'm not stopping Bob from thinking Orton is too good for an interception on his own. :)

KCStud
01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Eric Berry owned Moreno on a play last year as well. Have to find that one

Peoples Champ
01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Eric Berry owned Moreno on a play last year as well. Have to find that one

so did Ed Reed

Flex Gunmetal
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Who ****ing cares? It's the chiefs, who aren't even a pro football team and haven't been for years.
Being a chiefs fan consists of a series of small, insignificant victories (this thread being exhibit A), while swimming in the colossal failure the team represents.
Bob would be wise to stick his head in the sand for the next few years, till KC hits .500.
But then again no one has ever accused bob of being wise.